Your Stories!!!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Post here your thoughts, feelings, imagination, your STORIES!!!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Teenage Life! Part 16

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
AuthorMessage
Dimitra
Administrator
Administrator
Dimitra

Number of posts : 1208
Τόπος : Thessaloniki Greece
Registration date : 2008-02-29

Teenage Life! Part 16 - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Teenage Life! Part 16   Teenage Life! Part 16 - Page 4 EmptySun Sep 13, 2009 3:02 pm

Heliii... thanx for reading the story ;D
Back to top Go down
http://yourstories.heavenforum.com
xxolympiaxx
xxolympiaxx

Number of posts : 1108
Τόπος : Cyprus (Greece)
Registration date : 2008-12-20

PostSubject: Re: Teenage Life! Part 16   Teenage Life! Part 16 - Page 4 EmptyTue Sep 15, 2009 7:34 pm

here i am!! and i see you've already put the part which is perfect, David is soooo cute!! <3 <3
more more more!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Back to top Go down
Dimitra
Administrator
Administrator
Dimitra

PostSubject: Re: Teenage Life! Part 16   Teenage Life! Part 16 - Page 4 EmptyWed Sep 16, 2009 2:57 pm

More more and more when I'll have time, and that's no soon with the Ancient Greek teacher I got this year mmmm
Back to top Go down
xxolympiaxx
xxolympiaxx

PostSubject: Re: Teenage Life! Part 16   Teenage Life! Part 16 - Page 4 EmptyThu Sep 17, 2009 12:00 am

hahaha aww poor you.. i feel the same about my religious teacher! ugh i can't stand him! he sucks and this is my last year at school..=/
Back to top Go down
Dimitra
Administrator
Administrator
Dimitra

PostSubject: Re: Teenage Life! Part 16   Teenage Life! Part 16 - Page 4 EmptyThu Sep 17, 2009 1:12 pm

Poor you!!!! Don't worry, we'll get through it together xD
Back to top Go down
xxolympiaxx
xxolympiaxx

PostSubject: Re: Teenage Life! Part 16   Teenage Life! Part 16 - Page 4 EmptyThu Sep 17, 2009 7:36 pm

yeah.. well it's only a year, it will pass! =]
Back to top Go down
Dimitra
Administrator
Administrator
Dimitra

PostSubject: Re: Teenage Life! Part 16   Teenage Life! Part 16 - Page 4 EmptyMon Oct 12, 2009 7:55 pm

PART 9

The next day I decided I would apologize to Rose. I’m not good at expressing my feelings out-loud (jeez, that reminded me of Edward xD) so I got myself to write a letter to her.
“Dear Rosita,
I just wanted to say that I’m really terribly awfully sorry for what happened between us. I know it’s not your fault for me drooling around David. I apologize for not telling you face to face but you know… I suck at these things. I hope you will forgive me coz you know you are and always be my bestie!
I love you, Lily”
So… that was it. I just had to put it in her bag now.
I went to school and sneaked into the class when no one was in. I opened Rose’s bag and put the letter in. I had put some amazing stickers on the envelope so it would draw her attention fast. Just when I was about to close her bag I saw her Diary inside… Oh… how much fun we had reading each other’s diary last summer! It was so cool! But even though I knew it was wrong, even if I knew that I shouldn’t do it , I took the Diary and opened it at the very last written page.

“Love is like a rainbow, no matter how much you want to see it, it will never come out until it’s time for it to do so… and so I’m going to wait for my own special rainbow that will enhance my life”

Awww… that was so cute!!!!
“What the hell are you doing there?”
“Em… Rose, sorry, let me explain”
“Explain it to the wall honey, I’m leaving” and so she took her bag and turned her back at me and left.
Jeez how could she think I was peeking at her diary? OK, I kinda was, but I wasn’t actually reading everything and besides… so what? OK, I wouldn’t like someone to do that to me but hey, I’m her best friend! I wouldn’t mind her reading my diary! OK… Lily stop… mere excuses… I need to apologize.
I took my bag and left. We had almost finished P.E. and maybe if I hurried I could talk to Rose.
I went out of the classroom and hurried towards the main gate. And when I thought I would turn on the corner and see Rose… I saw just an empty street.
“Damn…”
“What’s wrong Lils?”
“Oh… Joe…! Nothing, I was hoping to talk to Rose but when I got here she had already left”
“Mmm… what EXACTLY happened?”
“I was just putting something on her bag when…”
“A snake or a spider?” he said laughing.
“What? You kidding? I would never do such a thing! It was an apology letter, but I saw her diary and remembered about last summer and I…”
“No you didn’t!”
“Yes”
And just when I thought he would start talking and lecturing me about what’s right and what’s wrong he started laughing so loudly that everyone turned their heads to see what was going on.
“What? Why are you laughing?”
“You girls are so…short-tempered!”
“Oh…anyway… I’m heading home and in the evening I’ll go by her house”
And when I arrived at home I saw Rose sitting on the bench in the veranda.
“What took you so long?” Rose said.
“What…? WHAT?”
“I read the letter when I arrived at home”
“So…? Are you forgiving me?”
“Mmm… I’ll think about it”
“Oh…OK”
“Of course you silly! You are my bestie!”
“Rosita!”
OK, you know what followed next, hugs and laughing and many sorry by me, and of course no studying all day!
“I promise I won’t do anything like that ever again”
“Don’t you worry if I had a boyfriend I would probably be a LOT worse”
“And… I’m sorry for reading your diary, I just want you to know that I read only the 2-3 last lines. So… inspiring, I wonder who inspired you to write those words”
“I think that when I wrote that sentence was when I finally realized how wrong I was and about inspiration… please get serious, I would never tell you”
“What? Why?”
“You should have read the whole story, now play it a bumping head”
Back to top Go down
Marjolein

Marjolein

Number of posts : 1616
Τόπος : The Netherlands
Registration date : 2008-12-19

PostSubject: Re: Teenage Life! Part 16   Teenage Life! Part 16 - Page 4 EmptyMon Oct 12, 2009 8:14 pm

Yey I love you

Thanks Dimi
Back to top Go down
xxolympiaxx
xxolympiaxx

PostSubject: Re: Teenage Life! Part 16   Teenage Life! Part 16 - Page 4 EmptyTue Oct 13, 2009 2:28 pm

that was awesome! Very Happy Very Happy i'm so happy for them!
i found it kinda strange though that they were reading each other's diaries in the summer..i would be mad if someone read mine :S
Back to top Go down
Dimitra
Administrator
Administrator
Dimitra

PostSubject: Re: Teenage Life! Part 16   Teenage Life! Part 16 - Page 4 EmptyTue Oct 13, 2009 3:23 pm

I love it when we do that with my bestie... we once did it with a notebook that was kinda like a diary... it was HILARIOUS I sayyy!!! xDDDD
Sorry it was small but in the notebook it took me like 4 pages and I thought it would be bigger xD
Back to top Go down
katjuzka

katjuzka

Number of posts : 873
Registration date : 2009-01-01

PostSubject: Re: Teenage Life! Part 16   Teenage Life! Part 16 - Page 4 EmptyTue Oct 13, 2009 6:25 pm

Great and cute part Very Happy
Back to top Go down
xxolympiaxx
xxolympiaxx

PostSubject: Re: Teenage Life! Part 16   Teenage Life! Part 16 - Page 4 EmptyTue Oct 13, 2009 6:50 pm

Dimitra wrote:
I love it when we do that with my bestie... we once did it with a notebook that was kinda like a diary... it was HILARIOUS I sayyy!!! xDDDD
Sorry it was small but in the notebook it took me like 4 pages and I thought it would be bigger xD

well ok if you didn't write a secret or something that you don't want to share with others it's fine..i once do it with my sister and she was laughing at me..but with my friend...NEVER! xD

Laughing you should change your font size then xD
Back to top Go down
Dimitra
Administrator
Administrator
Dimitra

PostSubject: Re: Teenage Life! Part 16   Teenage Life! Part 16 - Page 4 EmptyTue Oct 13, 2009 6:58 pm

Yeah, you got a person to do this with xD Your besteies kinda undertand you better in these things, and besides that's when you realise how many stupidities you have written and start laughing too xD
Back to top Go down
xxolympiaxx
xxolympiaxx

PostSubject: Re: Teenage Life! Part 16   Teenage Life! Part 16 - Page 4 EmptyTue Oct 13, 2009 7:11 pm

Laughing indeed! xD

btw i'm glad you found time to type the parts you wrote! i wish i could write at school too..- but everyone would make fun of me Suspect

the good news is that i found time and mood to write too yeyy!! xD
Back to top Go down
Dimitra
Administrator
Administrator
Dimitra

PostSubject: Re: Teenage Life! Part 16   Teenage Life! Part 16 - Page 4 EmptyTue Oct 13, 2009 7:51 pm

xxolympiaxx wrote:
Laughing indeed! xD

btw i'm glad you found time to type the parts you wrote! i wish i could write at school too..- but everyone would make fun of me Suspect

the good news is that i found time and mood to write too yeyy!! xD
Emena me exoun parei xampari oti grafw istories ktl opote den exw provlhma e3allou den kaneis tipota kako, den yparxei logos gia na se paroun sto psilo!!!

Sorry for the greek girls!!!
I just said that it they wouldn't have the right to tease her for writing stories.
Yeah, I saw that!! I'm going to read it right now!
Back to top Go down
xxolympiaxx
xxolympiaxx

PostSubject: Re: Teenage Life! Part 16   Teenage Life! Part 16 - Page 4 EmptyTue Oct 13, 2009 8:47 pm

e entaksi isws i nootropoia tn ellinwn na einai etsi alla oi kiprioi einai wayyyy too kompleksikoi k koutsompolides! dn kserw, dn tha to ekamna na grapsw kati dimosios!=/
Smile
Back to top Go down
Heli

Heli

Number of posts : 392
Registration date : 2009-06-22

PostSubject: Re: Teenage Life! Part 16   Teenage Life! Part 16 - Page 4 EmptyWed Oct 14, 2009 9:06 pm

Great part! Very Happy I'm happy the girls solved their fight. (:
Back to top Go down
Dimitra
Administrator
Administrator
Dimitra

PostSubject: Re: Teenage Life! Part 16   Teenage Life! Part 16 - Page 4 EmptyThu Oct 15, 2009 5:53 pm

Thankies Heli Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Dimitra
Administrator
Administrator
Dimitra

PostSubject: Re: Teenage Life! Part 16   Teenage Life! Part 16 - Page 4 EmptyWed Dec 30, 2009 2:10 am

Part 10

The next day I arrived at school on foot with Rose. We were laughing our hearts out with a joke she had made.
“Good morning girls”
“Good morning honey” I said and kissed David on his cheek.
“Em… morning” Rose said. “May I talk to you for a split second David?”
“Yeah, sure, excuse us for a while sweetheart”
And they left. And that’s when I saw a whole bunch of students –maybe the whole school- around something… or should I say someone. At that moment Joe came looking a bit out of space.
“Hey Joe, what’s going on there?”
“Oh… a new girl arrived at school”
“What? Now? In the middle of the school year?”
‘Yeah… she said she wanted to become accustomed to the surroundings”
“And how exactly do you know all that?”
“Oh… I talked to her a while ago, she’s so cool!” He said… looking obviously IN LOVE? OH MY GOD! NOT GOOD!!!

AND HERE THE STORY COMES FROM JOES SIDE! (A little bit earlier)

I arrived at school this morning when I saw a girl there. She was obviously not from our school, otherwise I would have surely noticed her. She looked kinda cool, so I decided I would go and talk to her.
“Good morning, I haven’t seen you before here, are you new?” I said when I reached her.
“Oh… good morning. Yes I am new, and a bit lost to be honest” she looked to be in an awkward position. “I’m Oli”
“I’m Joe, nice to meet you, I think you might need some help with those” I said pointing at the papers in her hands which were absolutely messed up.
“Oh… yes… I’m not very good at orientating”
“I can show you around if you like”
“Oh… that would be of great help, thank you,” she said and smiled the most beautiful smile I have ever seen.
“Which classes are you in?”
“I… I have physics, chemistry and PE today and then literature,” she said searching at her papers.
“That’s great, we’re in the same classes,” I said. “Shall we then?”
We started walking, it was kinda awkward to be honest. She’s not much of a talkative person and neither am I so it was silent until we reached the buildings.
“Well, that one, the green” I said pointing at it “is for subjects like Biology, Chemistry and Physics. The yellow one over there is for any theoritical lesson like foreign languages and literature which we have today, the gray was is the gym and the small pink on is the bathrooms”
“Wow… that color thing is a lot of help, thanks a lot Joe” she smiled.
“Well I’m on my way to the cafeteria now, do you want to come?” I asked without even thinking about it. Come with me? Why would she come with me? I’m so… not thinking! JOE THINK BEFORE YOU TALK YOU STUPID THING!
‘Yeah sure”
Of course I was surprised, I hope she didn’t realize it. I walked her to the cafeteria. She bought a small croissant and ate it.
“When’s the bell ringing for the first class?” she asked.
What? Didn’t she go to a school before? That was a weird question… I wonder if she had home classes.
“In about 5 minutes, want me to show you the way to the classroom?”
“No thanks… I think I’ll find it, I’ll see you later then.” She waved and left.

damn I thought it would be bigger >.>
Back to top Go down
katjuzka

katjuzka

Number of posts : 873
Registration date : 2009-01-01

PostSubject: Re: Teenage Life! Part 16   Teenage Life! Part 16 - Page 4 EmptyWed Dec 30, 2009 2:41 pm

Great part Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Marjolein

Marjolein

Number of posts : 1616
Τόπος : The Netherlands
Registration date : 2008-12-19

PostSubject: Re: Teenage Life! Part 16   Teenage Life! Part 16 - Page 4 EmptyWed Dec 30, 2009 3:31 pm

Mwahaha xD I liked the Joe-bit Laughing
Great partio (:
Back to top Go down
Dimitra
Administrator
Administrator
Dimitra

PostSubject: Re: Teenage Life! Part 16   Teenage Life! Part 16 - Page 4 EmptyWed Dec 30, 2009 3:36 pm

Thanx girls!

There's a LOT more from Joe's part ^^
I hope it will be as funny as I want it to be ^^
Back to top Go down
Heli

Heli

Number of posts : 392
Registration date : 2009-06-22

PostSubject: Re: Teenage Life! Part 16   Teenage Life! Part 16 - Page 4 EmptyWed Dec 30, 2009 6:45 pm

Yay, finally a new part here! ;D
Nice one, hopefully we'll get more soon. (:
Back to top Go down
Dimitra
Administrator
Administrator
Dimitra

PostSubject: Re: Teenage Life! Part 16   Teenage Life! Part 16 - Page 4 EmptyWed Dec 30, 2009 6:48 pm

Yep... you'll get in a few days... I want to write more so I will have sth to post when I won't have time to write xD

Glad you liked it Heli ^^
Back to top Go down
xxolympiaxx
xxolympiaxx

PostSubject: Re: Teenage Life! Part 16   Teenage Life! Part 16 - Page 4 EmptyWed Dec 30, 2009 7:52 pm

omg i missed those guys so much!!! DIMITRA!,, dear, you should write more often!!! please!!!!
i liked that part, but i smell troubles with the new girl :S (lol she has my nickname Razz )
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Teenage Life! Part 16   Teenage Life! Part 16 - Page 4 Empty

Back to top Go down

Teenage Life! Part 16
Page 4 of 7Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next