Your Stories!!!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Post here your thoughts, feelings, imagination, your STORIES!!!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

*Summer Love* <3 <3 / Part 35 / NEW PART EVERYONE!!!

Go down 
+4
dora!!!
Marjolein
katjuzka
xxolympiaxx
8 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 8 ... 15  Next
AuthorMessage
xxolympiaxx
xxolympiaxx

Number of posts : 1108
Τόπος : Cyprus (Greece)
Registration date : 2008-12-20

*Summer Love* <3 <3 / Part 35 / NEW PART EVERYONE!!! Empty
PostSubject: *Summer Love* <3 <3 / Part 35 / NEW PART EVERYONE!!!   *Summer Love* <3 <3 / Part 35 / NEW PART EVERYONE!!! EmptyThu Jan 22, 2009 10:05 pm

ok, this is my first story..i hope you like it and if you do i'll post and the other parts!just let me know 'k?
ps. i know that the parts are too long.. i can't make small parts..sorry Embarassed

Part 1

Did I say that life is unfair? Nop! It wasn’t me…
Let’s enter douse myself. My name is Carolina Adams but everyone call me Carol and I live in Capitola a small town near Santa Cruz in California with my parents and my two years older brother David. Capitola is a quite peaceful town. Population: 10.033 with me. A town which probably had been forgotten by the God, and why I am saying that? Because it’s NEVER rains! We have four seasons full of sun and heat. People say that is a gift from the God but I say that is all bullshits! I’ve never liked the heat and never will because I have been living in this hot town for 17 years and I’m seek of it! I really can’t wait to finish school and go to study as far as it is possible from this town!

However this has been my home where I met my friends (Jessica and Lisa) and had my first and quick love crush (Ben)..He was quite nice at first but then he started getting me on my nerves so I damped him. After we broke up he immediately hanged out with Emily a girl who I hate for a life. That sucked a little but I got over it soon. It wasn’t going to work anyway because he is the Mr. “perfect” – blonde hair, blue eyes, sunburned skin and all of this – and I am so normal! Well, something that I admire in me is my light skin which is something different from the others in the town who have sunburned skin which is caused by the too much sun obviously but for my good luck I’m the only one who is not effected -yeaah!.. So I can’t tell that I’m very beautiful but I’ve some good points. My hair is dark black and straight, I have green-hazel eyes and I’m quite skinny. My girlfriends keep saying me that I look like a movie star because of the light skin and the eyes but I don’t believe them! My brother from the other hand is so much different from me! He is freaky handsome! I don’t say this because he is my brother but he has a lot of good points! – Black straight hair and blue eyes, just like moms and dads- well now I can say that I am adopted ..naww just kidding!

So do you want to hear my story?? Of course you do!
All begun last summer. It was a hot- like always- night. The youth club of the town organized a summer party on the beach and my friends and I decided to go. I don’t really like such kinds of things –crowded I mean- but this sounded interesting! When we went, for all my surprise it was really crowded, one hundred and fifty people I think, some of them were dancing and the others were in the sea playing games. Fond of neither two of those things I decided to take a drink and go somewhere quite and peaceful. I walk silent away from the crowded area and find a lonely rock on the end of the sea waves touching the gold sand. I sat and lied on it.
“mmmm… finally alone, what a beautiful night!” I said staring the stars above me.
“Yes it is!”
I immediately looked behind me and I faced with the most beautiful and magical eyes I have ever seen. It was like something hit me on the head! His eyes, only his eyes.. They were so.. Bright! Blue like the ocean! Is he real? Did I drink so much tonight? Maybe I have to put this bottle down. As I was trying to move my eyes from him I saw him with the corner of my eye got closer to me…
“I’m sorry I didn’t want to scare you” he said looking worried at me with a bit of apologizes in his voice- probably my staring look seemed ridiculously terrified. I immediately turned away blushed.
“You did though..” I murmured sounding a bit rude.
“My apologize..” he said with a calm and gentle voice “I just wanted to be alone .. It’s very crowded out there!” he said again and he sat next to me.
“Yeah, me too”
“You too..?”
“Oh, I mean that I wanted to be alone, too” blushing again. What’s wrong with me? Stupid whether! “Have I seen you before?” trying to be little friendly, though, I really need to be alone.
“Amm.. I’m not sure .. It’s been years since my last visit in this town” he said looking at the horizon.
“So you are not from here” Duh, he just told me!
“No, I came here only for the summer. This town is really beautiful in the summer!”
Tell me about it! “So where are you from?” curious now, I wanted to know if there were many kinds like him somewhere on the planet.. He was gorgeous!
“I live in Greece” he said with a smile in his face.
“Oh” weird!
“Why are you surprised?”
“Your accent.. Is really good!” it was!
“Yeah.. Actually I’m half Greek half English; my mom is from Greece and my dad from England”
“Cool! I heard that is a beautiful place!”
“Yea it has its good.. but I would rather live here..” He said pooling his eyes down.
After one minute… “Did you have any relatives here?” I wanted to change subject looking at him like that but I couldn’t. I was curious!
“Yes! I have some” light again! “I’ve an uncle and two cousins! I also have many friends!”
“Do I know them?”
“Yes of course! Who don’t! My uncle is Mr. Banner and my two little cousins are Mary and Jastin, the twins!”
“Omg! You are Mr. Banner nephew? I used to visit him a lot! Mostly for babysitting Mary and Jastin! He is such a good man”
His eyes became brighter when I mentioned it and a dazzling smile showed up showing his white perfect teeth! Amazing! Did he realize that I have my mouth open?-hope not! I closed it immediately!
“You know him?! And my cousins too? That’s awesome!”
“Awesome isn’t it? I heard so much about you!” Actually Mr. Banner never stops talking about his nephew! He must be very proud of him.
“Really? Me too actually!” still he has his dazzling smile!
“What did he say about me?” Thinking Mr. Banner talking to his beautiful nephew about me I blushed again.
“Well, he mentioned how helpful you are and kind and that you reminded me, kind of!” he hesitated for a moment and then added “but he forgot something, he never mentioned how beautiful you are” he looked me in the eyes and then as he saw how red I became he looked away chuckling.
Omg stop it Carol! You’re ruining everything, stop it! Wait, what I’m saying? He just told me beautiful! Me? HE?? What the…”“Am...Thanks…” ouf! I spoke finally!
“So… Do you live permanent in this town?” He looked at me again.
Focus focus FOCUS! “Yes!” unfortunately…
“Lucky you!”
“Yeah..”
“You know, I have been traveled a lot but I never saw a place like this before! Everything in this town invites you in. The weather, the sea, the people! All of them! It’s a magical town!”
Magical town? Have you ever faced yourself in the mirror? Jesus! “Why have you been traveled a lot? Now you don’t?”
“No..” The smile vanished from his lips.
“Why?” ok now I became too much curious!
“Personal reasons..” he didn’t look at me he was staring at the ground.
Of course! What is he to me to tell such a personal question! I shouldn’t have asked! Change the subject, change the subject!! “You know, you didn’t tell me what your name is!” that was a good question!
“Oh!” light up again! Good! “We have been talking for hours and we don’t know who we are talking to!” he laughed!
I chuckled. I didn’t realize the hours past though...Am I having fun? ”So what’s your name?”
“Eric, nice to meet you!” he chuckled and offered his hand.
“Carolina, but you can call me Carol” I touched his hand and immediately felt dazed. His hand was so warm against mine. Although my face was so hot- because of the blushing which didn’t retreat and I was afraid that it would be permanent -my hand was cold-probably cause of the agony which I didn’t know why I had, my heart was beating like a crazy! Weird…
“Beautiful name, like its owner!” he said looking me in the eyes.
Second compliment! Am I really so good looking tonight? Or am I dreaming? Probably, is the second one.. “thank you?”.. was that a question? Shoot! I didn’t want to ask! It came by itself! He chuckled. Ok he was making fun of me .. crap!
“You aren’t used to get compliments, aren’t you?” he said smiling.
“Not really..” I said blushing again. Then he laughed out loud. Ugh!
“I’m glad I’m amusing you” I said looking at the horizon but then all of a sudden a voice came to break our stillness.
“Carol!!!!!! Where are you???”
Uh, no no no! Not now…
“Someone is looking for you.” he looked at his wrist watch “it’s late, maybe is time to leave both of us”
“Yea..” We both stood up at the same time and as I went to leave I slipped and fall into his arms. He caught me with his warm muscled hands and he held me tight against him so as not to fell in the water. He put me softly in the sand and he smiled.
“You’re little clumsy you know” He chuckled.
I was so dazzled that I barely could open my mouth to speak. ”Yeah I have that...thanks!” he winked at me and then he turned to leave.
“Will I see you again? Will you be around?” Please say yes!..
“Of course, I’m always around!” he smiled with a crooked smile. Uh.. Lovable!
“Ok, see ya then!” I said and I left letting him behind me wagging his hand.

Last edited by xxolympiaxx on Sun Aug 01, 2010 2:59 pm; edited 28 times in total
Back to top Go down
katjuzka

katjuzka

Number of posts : 873
Registration date : 2009-01-01

PostSubject: Re: *Summer Love* <3 <3 / Part 35 / NEW PART EVERYONE!!!   *Summer Love* <3 <3 / Part 35 / NEW PART EVERYONE!!! EmptyThu Jan 22, 2009 10:21 pm

So great part Very Happy
Me wanna more bounce
Back to top Go down
xxolympiaxx
xxolympiaxx

PostSubject: Re: *Summer Love* <3 <3 / Part 35 / NEW PART EVERYONE!!!   *Summer Love* <3 <3 / Part 35 / NEW PART EVERYONE!!! EmptyThu Jan 22, 2009 10:44 pm

thanks! i am glad you like it!
you gonna get the next part soon!Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Marjolein

Marjolein

Number of posts : 1616
Τόπος : The Netherlands
Registration date : 2008-12-19

PostSubject: Re: *Summer Love* <3 <3 / Part 35 / NEW PART EVERYONE!!!   *Summer Love* <3 <3 / Part 35 / NEW PART EVERYONE!!! EmptyThu Jan 22, 2009 10:54 pm

Awesome Cool
Back to top Go down
dora!!!

dora!!!

Number of posts : 47
Registration date : 2009-01-06

PostSubject: Re: *Summer Love* <3 <3 / Part 35 / NEW PART EVERYONE!!!   *Summer Love* <3 <3 / Part 35 / NEW PART EVERYONE!!! EmptySat Jan 24, 2009 6:26 pm

mmmm new story!!good jub oly!!i loved it!! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
xxolympiaxx
xxolympiaxx

PostSubject: Re: *Summer Love* <3 <3 / Part 35 / NEW PART EVERYONE!!!   *Summer Love* <3 <3 / Part 35 / NEW PART EVERYONE!!! EmptySat Jan 24, 2009 8:46 pm

thanks honey!! flower
Back to top Go down
Dimitra
Administrator
Administrator
Dimitra

Number of posts : 1208
Τόπος : Thessaloniki Greece
Registration date : 2008-02-29

PostSubject: Re: *Summer Love* <3 <3 / Part 35 / NEW PART EVERYONE!!!   *Summer Love* <3 <3 / Part 35 / NEW PART EVERYONE!!! EmptySat Jan 24, 2009 9:39 pm

oly???? What in the beautiful eyes of Edward is that??? Shocked It was AMAZING!!! You are such a talent and you were hidding all this inside you? Shame on you!!! It's incredible!!!
I saw you are influenced by the Twilight books, that's quite good!!! And in the end...."His crooked smile" Razz Niceeee!!!
Pleaseeee....moreeee!!!!
Back to top Go down
http://yourstories.heavenforum.com
xxolympiaxx
xxolympiaxx

PostSubject: Re: *Summer Love* <3 <3 / Part 35 / NEW PART EVERYONE!!!   *Summer Love* <3 <3 / Part 35 / NEW PART EVERYONE!!! EmptySat Jan 24, 2009 11:12 pm

omg you really think so???sunny i'm so happy you like it!
i was trying to make up a story for a long time and then i thought about the Twilight lovers and this is the result! Laughing
Although the truth is that i will never manage to make such a beautiful and sweet love story like Edwards and Bellas but i can try! geek
Back to top Go down
xxolympiaxx
xxolympiaxx

PostSubject: Re: *Summer Love* <3 <3 / Part 35 / NEW PART EVERYONE!!!   *Summer Love* <3 <3 / Part 35 / NEW PART EVERYONE!!! EmptySat Jan 24, 2009 11:27 pm

here is the other part!

Part 2
Next morning I woke up having a bright smile in my face. I was very optimistic about that day and that summer generally! I didn’t know what was that, that made me so happy but I thought that it caused by the fantastic dream I had the previous night. I was in a beach party and I met a very very cute guy! He was really cute! We were talking for ours and I had to say that he was the only guy that made me blushing all the time! Anyway, that day I was going with Jessica and Lisa in the nearest town for shopping! We always have fun when we are shopping because we give the best of our self in it! It’s like working! Haha! So it was eleven past 10 and I had to get ready! After I took a bath, put clothes and fixed my hair Jessica and Lisa came.
“Hey girl!” Lisa said as she got in.
“What’s up?” Jessica added.
“Good morning sisters! I’m fine like always!” I said looking at Jessica’s new bracelet. It was a silver bracelet with gold little hearts on it…”mmm I like that! When did you get it?”
“Actually, I didn’t buy it by myself…” she smiled admiring her beautiful bracelet. “Mike gave it to me!”
Mike Newton was one of my best friends. We used to play a lot together when we were young, he was my best friend in high school but then we change packs because Mike became friend with Ben –my ex… Though, I am glad that they are not such good friends now! Mike is a really nice guy with a great sense of humor and he doesn’t match with Ben -selfish and arrogant!
“Wow! …I mean, you and Mike? Really? ”
“Yes she is! And she’s been hided from us!” Lisa complained.
“I know right!... I was supposed to tell you about it but I wanted to be sure first that something is really going on between me and him”
“And you are sure now?” I said smiling.
“well… yeah…!” she said blushing!
“Omg! Girl I’m so happy for you! You guys are great together!”
“You really think so?... I thought that he is too good for me or something, he is so sweet!”
“What are you talking about? Defenitely not! You are as good as he is! And yes he is a great guy!” … “awww my little Jessie has a boyfriend! Finally!” We laughed and then I hugged her.
“So now is your turn Lisa!” Jessica said teasing.
“Nawww is not mine yet!” Lisa smile and then both of them looked at me at the same time.
“What?” I said with confuse.
“You think we forgot it? We didn’t tell anything last night because we were too tired but now you’re going to throw them all! Lisa took my hand and sat me in the couch between both of them.
“C’mon! start! I want and the single detail! Jessica said looking me in the eyes with agony.
“Did I do something?” I was really confused. Had I lost something here?
“What do you mean? You are not going to tell us what happen last night?” Jessica said.
“I lost you…” I looked at them anxiously. First Jessica then Lisa and again Jessica…
“Oh right, and then we’re saying about Jessica! You are not better Carol!” Lisa said angrily.
“Wait Lisa ...maybe she doesn’t remember anything! Let’s remind a few things to her” Jessica said looking at my conscious gaze.
“Ok then…Last night we were in a beach party right?” Lisa began, staring at me like I was a child with special needs or something.
“We were?..” Why I don’t remember anything?
“Ugh” Lisa seemed very angry, I was surprised she hadn’t hit me yet.
“Chill, Lisa! ... Carol you don’t remember the guy you had been talking to last night, the one with the bright eyes?” Jessica said anxiously.
“The cute one!” Lisa added.
Bright eyes? Cute?... wait! You mean the perfect dream I saw last night?... so it wasn’t a dream? Is he real? So good to be true…
“Helloooo? Earth’s calling Carol! Are you there??” Lisa said interrupting my thoughts.
“So it wasn’t a dream” a murmured.
“What?” both of them asked with synchronism.
“You mean Eric!” I shouted!
“Hallelujah!” Lisa shouted knocking her head.
“Eric huh?... So what’s happened with him?” Jessica said smiling.
I started explaining all the things that happened last night –probably was not a dream! - giving and the single detail! For what we talked about till what we did and after that both of them was looking at me like zombies!
“Wow! You are so lucky!” Lisa said looking at no one.
“Seriously, this is your chance Carol! You have to do something! He is perfect!” Jessica said.
“What are you both saying? I’m not lucky, he is a normal guy like everyone- not true!- and am definitely will do nothing because I don’t know him!-true!”
“And you have to learn him! We didn’t say the opposite!” Jessica said with enthusiasm.
“Are you nuts?! He is staying only for the summer!”
“That’s why you have to hurry!” Lisa laughed.
“I’m not doing anything with a guy knowing that he is going to leave in three months! Besides, he is too perfect for me! We would be an awful couple!”
“You’re kidding right? You are very pretty and you know that, I’m not going to analyze it right now, and you said that he promised you that he’ll be around! ”
“Yeah! Why not around you?” Lisa said and laughed out loud.
“Shut up!” I snapped blushing. “He didn’t promise actually…”
“C’mon!! He called you beautiful!” Jessica said.
“Twice” Lisa added.
“Ok ok… let’s just say that I’m going to do something, then what? Before we understand it he will be gone!”
“Well you can make him stay! You said that he has relatives here! Why not?” Lisa said.
“Am… I don’t know, maybe because he has parents and a life in Greece??”
“Oh c’mon Carol… what are we saying? You are not going to marry him! Just have fun! And then…goodbye! You really need a boyfriend! Lisa said chuckling.
“Who’s talking now?” I said laughing.
“Yeah… I’m working on that!” she answered.
“So are you gonna do it?” Jessica asked trying to hide her laugh.
I sighed. “Can I say no?”
“No!” both of them snapped.
“Ok then…” another sigh.
“yeeeeaaaaaaah Woohoo!!!” Jessica and Lisa shouted cheerfully.
“What are you three plan up to?” a voice came from up stares and I immediately understood that was my mom. She came slowly beside us and give us a hung for good morning”
“Nothing!!” we snapped!
“Yea right! Anyway, you can have your dirty little secrets!...I suppose” she said smiling looking at me. I like my mom she’s always so opening minded! We never fight, she always knows what I want and need and she knows the right way to give it to me without be exploited neither she nor my dad. We are like friends and she always helps me when I need her, as I do!
“Am… mom, we are going for shopping for today is it ok?” I said.
“Do you have money?”
“Of course!”
“You know that your brother took the car, don’t you? Do you want me to drive for you?”
“Yes and no! We are going by Jessica’s car!”
“No problem then! Have fun and be careful ok?” she said as she was walking through the kitchen.
“Always am! See ya!” I said and then we left for our day trip!

Last edited by xxolympiaxx on Sat May 16, 2009 5:45 pm; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down
katjuzka

katjuzka

PostSubject: Re: *Summer Love* <3 <3 / Part 35 / NEW PART EVERYONE!!!   *Summer Love* <3 <3 / Part 35 / NEW PART EVERYONE!!! EmptySun Jan 25, 2009 12:11 am

I like this Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Dimitra
Administrator
Administrator
Dimitra

PostSubject: Re: *Summer Love* <3 <3 / Part 35 / NEW PART EVERYONE!!!   *Summer Love* <3 <3 / Part 35 / NEW PART EVERYONE!!! EmptyThu Jan 29, 2009 7:55 pm

Very nice part Oly!!! Keep it up like that!!! Wink
Back to top Go down
xxolympiaxx
xxolympiaxx

PostSubject: Re: *Summer Love* <3 <3 / Part 35 / NEW PART EVERYONE!!!   *Summer Love* <3 <3 / Part 35 / NEW PART EVERYONE!!! EmptyThu Jan 29, 2009 10:14 pm

thanks hon!! i will, i hope!Razz
Back to top Go down
katjuzka

katjuzka

PostSubject: Re: *Summer Love* <3 <3 / Part 35 / NEW PART EVERYONE!!!   *Summer Love* <3 <3 / Part 35 / NEW PART EVERYONE!!! EmptyThu Jan 29, 2009 10:38 pm

When we get more?
Back to top Go down
xxolympiaxx
xxolympiaxx

PostSubject: Re: *Summer Love* <3 <3 / Part 35 / NEW PART EVERYONE!!!   *Summer Love* <3 <3 / Part 35 / NEW PART EVERYONE!!! EmptyThu Jan 29, 2009 11:15 pm

do you want now? i thought that it would be nice a little agony but if you want i will put it now! Razz
Back to top Go down
katjuzka

katjuzka

PostSubject: Re: *Summer Love* <3 <3 / Part 35 / NEW PART EVERYONE!!!   *Summer Love* <3 <3 / Part 35 / NEW PART EVERYONE!!! EmptyThu Jan 29, 2009 11:24 pm

Very Happy:D
Back to top Go down
xxolympiaxx
xxolympiaxx

PostSubject: Re: *Summer Love* <3 <3 / Part 35 / NEW PART EVERYONE!!!   *Summer Love* <3 <3 / Part 35 / NEW PART EVERYONE!!! EmptyThu Jan 29, 2009 11:43 pm

ok here you go!!

Part 3
When we finally arrive in the town we decided to go to the mall. The good things about malls are that you can find anything you need quickly and without be tired. Well in our situation this is a problem! My girlfriends and I like to spend hours shopping, walking on the streets and all of that but we had never had the chance to do it because the only shopping centers are into this mall so we have to reaped our circle shopping over and over again into the mall. It’s fun anyway. After we had finished our shopping we were starving so we decided to go to a restaurant. We went to our usual one, found a table and ordered some food.
“Omg I just love the dress I got!...” Jessica said with enthusiasm.
“Yea Mike is gonna love it too!” Lisa said teasing!
Jessica made a grimace and we laughed out loud. “He is actually!!” she said and then she smiled perversely.
“So how long have you been together?” I asked.
“Um.. not too much… about three weeks and I have already love him!”
“Oh, that’s good!”… We are silent for a min..
“C’mon Carol say it! I know that you want to say something!”
“Well is not something important..”
“What is it?” Lisa asked curious.
“Is something about Mike?” Jessica asked.
“Well...” I hesitated.
“Oh! I know, actually I was aware of it” Jessica said again pulling her eyes down.
“You did?” I asked uneasily.
“Err.. What’s happening here? Did I lose something important?” Lisa said.
“Well Carol is anxious about Mike. She thinks that I’m not much suitable to him! And she has right; I mean he is like a brother to her so she wants something good for him! And I’m not the best option!”
I was hearing her trying to understand what did she mean by not much suitable to him and then I realized that she had understood wrong! So wrong!
“What the hell are you saying?” I said nervously.
She looked at me with confusion in her eyes and then I added “Honey, you got it all wrong! I’ve never said that you are not good for him! I was worried about you and less about him actually!”
“Why are you worried about me?” she asked.
“Because you are my friend and I don’t want you to get hurt! I care about Mike, he is a good friend and person but you are so in to this relationship… You know that you are not his first girlfriend, and that he is not famous about keeping relationships too long! You have to be aware of that!” she immediately looked down suddenly so sad making me regretted telling all this shits! Ugh perfect! Well done Carol!
“You have right!” she said suddenly!
“I’m sorry…”
“No! Don’t! You’re right! I mean, what I was thinking? I must be aware of it! Thanks for telling me this!”
“So we are ok? I mean, you aren’t mad with me or something?”
“No, of course not! You had to say it! If I was you I would do the same! Thanks!...you are such a good friend!” she hugged me.
“Wow this is so… emotional!” Lisa said laughing.
“ha ha ha Lisa… you are so cold!” Jessica said and we are starting laughing again!
Suddenly a phone rang. Jessica answered.
“Where are you?” – “Oh! Ok.. amm wait a minute first!” she looked at me confused and then said “Carol he wants to come, he is bringing a friend with him. What I am supposed to say?”
“Um.. it’s ok I guess…” I said looking at Lisa who immediately nodded.
“Ok Mike we’ll wait for you in the Casa restaurant” she said and they ended the call.
“Who is his friend?” Lisa asked.
“I don’t know… we will see!”
It was five and thirty when Mike entered the restaurant with a big smile in his face when he saw Jessica. He went straight to kiss her and when he bowed I saw him- his friend, the guy that he brought with him was ERIC! So beautiful, so perfect…he was wearing a dark blue jean with chains in the side and a white t-shirt which was showing his perfect muscular chest. His hair was perfectly stylish and his eyes…OMG his eyes brighter than the last time I saw him! I was in shock!
“Hey girls!” Mike said looking at me and Lisa and then added “this is my friend Eric Beckham, he is from Greece and he came here only for the summer!”
Jessica and Lisa were as shocked as I was! Then Jessica spoke finally. “Hello Eric! Nice to meet you!”
“Nice to meet you too Jessica!” he said with his perfect still voice.
“Hi Eric, I’m Lisa!” Lisa said smiling.
“Hey there!” he answered.
I was still in shocked so Mike offered to introduce me to his friend. “And here is Carol, our little shy girl!” he said and he pushed me little to wake up! I needed that!
“Hello again” he said gently smiling and I immediately remembered his crooked smile last night…here we go again…blushing!
“Hi…” I said trying to avoid my burned face!
“So you guys know each other?” Mike asked confused looking me and then Eric.
“Yes” we both said in synchronization. Lisa and Jessica chuckled.
“Actually I met her in the beach last night and we talked a little!” he smiled again…Uh..what a god!!
“Oh! This is great! It won’t be difficult at all to…Wo!” Jessica immediately punched him in the rib trying to make him shut up. He looked at her and then he got the point!
So these were all be planed, weren’t they? Jessica and Mike are going to pay for that one day!
Eric must got the point too because he didn’t say anything looking at them. Thinking of that I blushed again. Ugh…
He chuckled and then he looked away.
“So what have you been doing till now?” Mike said looking at the bags down the table.
“Shopping of course!” Lisa said cheerfully!
“I got a very nice dress which i am sure you gonna love it!” Jessica told Mike with a big smile in her face.
“mmm..i will! Tonight!” he said scratching her cheek. They are look very nice together! I shouldn’t be worried! Mike seems to be deep in this relationship too! Silly me…“Tonight?...” Lisa asked.
“Someone is organizing a party in his house tonight. He wants a lot of people so we offered to help him!” Mike said chuckling.
“Awesome!!” Jessica shouted.
“Well, if you ask me I’m in! I don’t have plenty to do tonight.” Lisa said.
“Eric will you come?” Jessica asked.
“Sure why not? If your friend will come” he said looking at me and then all of them looked at me waiting for my answer. Very uncomfortable!
“Um… I don’t know, I have something to do tonight so…”
“Oh C’mon Carol! Don’t ruin our night! Please…” Mike said looking at me with puppy eyes…
“Yea please…” Jessica said joining Mike.
“Ugh ok… I will see what I can do…” I said and I rolled my eyes.
“Yeaaa!!” they both shouted.
“I’m glad you will come!” Eric said softly.
“Yea.. I guess I’m not as mad as I supposed to be right now with two persons!” I said looking at Jessica and Mike who heard me and pretended that they were speaking to each other.
Eric chuckled “So did you buy anything today?”
“Of course! You’ll see tonight!” I said smiling and then added to all of them “but if you want to go to that party we should hurry because I’m not going like this!” I said pointing myself.
“Oh hell right! What time is it? ” Lisa asked.
“Seven!” I answered.
“Crap! We have to go!” Jessica said. “Baby I am gonna call you for much info about the house ok? See you later!” she said to Mike and then they kissed.
“C’mon Jess we have to go now If we want to be at home at seven thirty!” Lisa shouted.
“Ok guys see you tonight!” Jessica said and then we left.

Last edited by xxolympiaxx on Thu Mar 05, 2009 7:27 pm; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down
Hen

Hen

Number of posts : 757
Τόπος : Rokytnice nad Jizerou
Registration date : 2008-12-29

PostSubject: Re: *Summer Love* <3 <3 / Part 35 / NEW PART EVERYONE!!!   *Summer Love* <3 <3 / Part 35 / NEW PART EVERYONE!!! EmptyThu Jan 29, 2009 11:58 pm

Amazing Very Happy:D:D
Back to top Go down
katjuzka

katjuzka

PostSubject: Re: *Summer Love* <3 <3 / Part 35 / NEW PART EVERYONE!!!   *Summer Love* <3 <3 / Part 35 / NEW PART EVERYONE!!! EmptyFri Jan 30, 2009 12:30 am

So great part Very Happy:D
Back to top Go down
dora!!!

dora!!!

PostSubject: Re: *Summer Love* <3 <3 / Part 35 / NEW PART EVERYONE!!!   *Summer Love* <3 <3 / Part 35 / NEW PART EVERYONE!!! EmptySat Jan 31, 2009 11:01 pm

i loved it!!when's next?????? Very Happy
Back to top Go down
xxolympiaxx
xxolympiaxx

PostSubject: Re: *Summer Love* <3 <3 / Part 35 / NEW PART EVERYONE!!!   *Summer Love* <3 <3 / Part 35 / NEW PART EVERYONE!!! EmptySat Jan 31, 2009 11:25 pm

thanks so much girls!!
i'll post the next part in a few days!Wink
Back to top Go down
xxolympiaxx
xxolympiaxx

PostSubject: Re: *Summer Love* <3 <3 / Part 35 / NEW PART EVERYONE!!!   *Summer Love* <3 <3 / Part 35 / NEW PART EVERYONE!!! EmptyTue Feb 03, 2009 11:20 pm

Part 4

It was 9 o’clock when I finished preparing myself. I was wearing a beautiful white dress that I had bought that afternoon. It wasn’t formal but neither casual, It was a simple dress up knee with suspenders which matched perfectly with a couple of silver stilettos I had. I let my hair down, straight as usual, and I put some make up and eyeliner. Finally a perfume was the last stroke! I went downstairs and there I met my mom and dad talking.
“Hey guys how I look?” I asked turning myself around.
“Perfect! I like this dress” my mom said.
“hhmmmm” my dad murmured staring me from my toes till my head.
“What?” I asked him.
“Where are you going like this?”
“To a party! What, I am not good?” I asked anxiously.
“Of course you are honey! Your dad is a bit worried about…the usual things!” she said rolling her eyes.
“Dad…”
“Carol don’t be mad with me but I thing that this dress is too short!”
“Dad I know how to protect myself! And I’m seventeen years old don’t forget that!”
“This doesn’t mean that you have not to be careful you know how many dan…!”
“Don’t you trust me?” I interrupted him.
“Of course I do!”
“So this conversation is ended! Besides we are in Capitola what can happen?”
“Okey okey… I’m little overprotected!”
“You always are dad!” I said smiling!
Suddenly the front door opened and my brother came in. “Hello family” he said sleepily looking at us and then went to the fridge to drink something. He took a soda and started drinking it.
“Where have you been?” mom asked him.
“Out” He answered dully.
“Yea I know that! I have been calling you the whole day and you didn’t answer me once!” mom complained.
“I was… busy” he said smiling.
“Don’t do this again mister! You have to apply to my calls!” she said angrily.
“Cool down mom! I am going to do whatever I want ‘k?”
“No you…”
“Sarah, give him a break ok? Besides he is a man!” my dad interrupted her.
“Hey! ..Wait a sec! You say that he is a man and he is ok to be out so late, but if I did that, you would kill me!” I said angrily.
“Yes because you are a kiddo!” David said and he mixed my hair.
“Knock it off Dav I just fixed them!” I shouted pulling his hand off.
He laughed and then he looked at me carefully.
“Where are you going?” he said drinking his soda again.
“To Nickolas Party” I answered.
“Your dress is too short, go to change!” he ordered.
“ha ha ha! You are hilarious! I’m not!” I said looking at him.
“If you want to go to this party you have to change!” he said seriously!
“Is this a command?” I said annoyed.
“Yes!”
“Why don’t you look at your business?” I said angrily. I was pissed off!
“I just finished mine!” he laughed.
“Ugh.. “I gasped “mom say something!” I shouted!
“C’mon David leave her alone! She will be late for the party!”
“I already am!” I complained.
“Good!” David said giggling. … “Oh! And by the way your friends are out. They waiting for you!” he said drinking again his soda.
“What?? Why didn’t you tell me?” I asked moving to the door.
“You didn’t ask!” he said smiling.
“Ugh! David you are an ass! Grow up finally!” I said and I slapped the door angrily as I heard his annoying laughing from inside.
When I got out I saw Jessica’s car waiting out. I got into the car and I said angrily “I am late, I know!”
“What happened? We told your brother that we’ll waiting for you. He didn’t tell you?” Jessica said.
“Ugh..” I gasped. “Can we change the subject please?” I said.
“Okey…” Jessica said and pulled the car out.
“He’s hot by the way!” Lisa suddenly said.
“This is the only advantage in him” I snapped.
“I don’t believe that!” she said smiling.
“You don’t know him!” I said angrily.
“Ahh..yea..” she sighed.
Jessica laughed. “What was that? You like him?” she asked.
Lisa sighed again and added “Who don’t…he is perfect!”
“Oh please Lisa!”I said annoyed.
“What? You think that because he is your brother. Well, he’s not anything to me so…”
“Keep your thoughts to yourself then!” I said rolling my eyes.
Jessica and Lisa laughed and then we were silent for a minute.
“Does he have a girlfriend?” Lisa asked.
I sighed. Probably she would not go to forget it. “I don’t know… he doesn’t tell to anybody about his personal life. Only to my dad, sometimes.”
“So…did you learn something?” she asked again.
“I think that he was with someone last night because he wasn’t home, but I’m not sure that he has a girlfriend…” I made a grimace. My brother was famous about changing women like shirts; he never had a serious relationship. The maximum two weeks. He has been hanging out though with a lot outsider women, mostly older than him. He didn’t like the girls in his or mine age! What an arrogant! On the other hand though, he has a good soul! He is good man, he never hurts people - good people xD- and he always cares about his family. This is something that I am proud of him!
“Oh… well I like the bad boys!” Lisa said laughing perversely.
“Seriously Lisa, do you think that he gonna do something with you when he can have any girl in the town? And probably in the whole USA?” Jessica said worried.
“No, but I can try!” Lisa answered smiling with an optimistic stare.
“You are losing your time!” I said dulling “Also, I’m not going to support you on that! You know that he’s not good for you, and not because he is gorgeous or something” I said rolling my eyes “but because he is too bad with relationships! He treats women like toys!”
“Oh c’mon! You are saying about those bitches he had! They were all stupid! I’m not like them! ”
“Ugh do whatever you want but don’t you ever dare to tell me that I didn’t tell you so” I said looking back to her.
After a minute we arrived to the party.

Last edited by xxolympiaxx on Thu Mar 05, 2009 7:28 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Dimitra
Administrator
Administrator
Dimitra

PostSubject: Re: *Summer Love* <3 <3 / Part 35 / NEW PART EVERYONE!!!   *Summer Love* <3 <3 / Part 35 / NEW PART EVERYONE!!! EmptyFri Feb 06, 2009 8:22 pm

Partyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy yeaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhh!!! Eric Eric Eric!!!! I LOOOOVE this story!!!
Back to top Go down
katjuzka

katjuzka

PostSubject: Re: *Summer Love* <3 <3 / Part 35 / NEW PART EVERYONE!!!   *Summer Love* <3 <3 / Part 35 / NEW PART EVERYONE!!! EmptyFri Feb 06, 2009 10:07 pm

So amazing part Very Happy:D and me wanna more...
Back to top Go down
xxolympiaxx
xxolympiaxx

PostSubject: Re: *Summer Love* <3 <3 / Part 35 / NEW PART EVERYONE!!!   *Summer Love* <3 <3 / Part 35 / NEW PART EVERYONE!!! EmptySat Feb 07, 2009 2:08 am

thanks girls!
you gonna have more as soon as is possible! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
dora!!!

dora!!!

PostSubject: Re: *Summer Love* <3 <3 / Part 35 / NEW PART EVERYONE!!!   *Summer Love* <3 <3 / Part 35 / NEW PART EVERYONE!!! EmptySat Feb 07, 2009 4:47 pm

i can't wait!!!!!!!!!!! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: *Summer Love* <3 <3 / Part 35 / NEW PART EVERYONE!!!   *Summer Love* <3 <3 / Part 35 / NEW PART EVERYONE!!! Empty

Back to top Go down

*Summer Love* <3 <3 / Part 35 / NEW PART EVERYONE!!!
Page 1 of 15Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 8 ... 15  Next