Your Stories!!!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Post here your thoughts, feelings, imagination, your STORIES!!!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

World Forsaken, Words Forbidden - Part 17 - Last part

Go down 
+3
Hen
Marjolein
Heli
7 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
Heli

Heli

Number of posts : 392
Registration date : 2009-06-22

World Forsaken, Words Forbidden - Part 17 - Last part Empty
PostSubject: World Forsaken, Words Forbidden - Part 17 - Last part   World Forsaken, Words Forbidden - Part 17 - Last part EmptyFri Oct 30, 2009 8:32 pm

I've been writing this story already for a while. And now I have hopefully got it ready... I guess I still have to do some little fixes but I decided to start posting it now. monkey
The names of the parts are from Apocalyptica's songs and I'll put a link under each part so you can listen to them if you want.
AND I know that the prologue is mainly in Finnish. But it's meant to be like that! So I'm asking very nicely that you wouldn't try to translate it. Of course I can't stop you if you decide to do it but... it would be better if you didn't. The prologue mainly tells what's going to happen in this story... And I'll post my crappy translation of it when the story is over. xD And Katja, this isn't working with you like I wanted...since you can understand the prologue... Laughing But of course you can read it. It just isn't the same thing... ohwell...anyway xD
So, here we go:

Prologue ~ Dreamer

Sormet vieraat soittavat
Tätä soitinta
Kuoleman sormet
kylmät ja kankeat

Astun sisään portista
Vieras maailma
Avautuu sen takaa
Maisemat ankeat

Nyt sanat on jo sanottu
Laulut on laulettu
Aamun koittaessa
Ilta jo hämärtää

Kun hukun itkuuni
Toivon että jää
Edes kauniin kukan nimi
Tänne elämään

I opened my eyes and stared the blackness around me. I knew the ceiling was somewhere above me but it was so pitch black I couldn’t see it. I had seen a dream. I knew it was a token…I just knew it, don’t know how. I knew it was going to happen to me sooner or later…

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=n3FYvaIxlHk

The Finnish part of the prologue is from one Finnish song.
The band is called Kotiteollisuus and the name of the song is Satu peikoista.
Link: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=g6U_BEiYU8I
The part of the lyrics starts somewhere 4:57 if you want to listen.

Last edited by Heli on Mon Jan 04, 2010 7:12 pm; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down
Marjolein

Marjolein

Number of posts : 1616
Ôüðïò : The Netherlands
Registration date : 2008-12-19

PostSubject: Re: World Forsaken, Words Forbidden - Part 17 - Last part   World Forsaken, Words Forbidden - Part 17 - Last part EmptyFri Oct 30, 2009 8:50 pm

Oh, you told me about this Shocked
Loved ;D
Back to top Go down
Heli

Heli

PostSubject: Re: World Forsaken, Words Forbidden - Part 17 - Last part   World Forsaken, Words Forbidden - Part 17 - Last part EmptyFri Oct 30, 2009 9:09 pm

It was so shocking to realize it? Laughing xD
Thanks, I'm trying to post a real part tomorrow since there wasn't much to read in this Laughing
Back to top Go down
Marjolein

Marjolein

PostSubject: Re: World Forsaken, Words Forbidden - Part 17 - Last part   World Forsaken, Words Forbidden - Part 17 - Last part EmptyFri Oct 30, 2009 9:16 pm

Coz I'm blond like that Laughing

I still have that story on my laptop btw.. scratch
Back to top Go down
Hen

Hen

Number of posts : 757
Ôüðïò : Rokytnice nad Jizerou
Registration date : 2008-12-29

PostSubject: Re: World Forsaken, Words Forbidden - Part 17 - Last part   World Forsaken, Words Forbidden - Part 17 - Last part EmptyFri Oct 30, 2009 10:31 pm

Sounds good! When more? Smile
Back to top Go down
Heli

Heli

PostSubject: Re: World Forsaken, Words Forbidden - Part 17 - Last part   World Forsaken, Words Forbidden - Part 17 - Last part EmptySat Oct 31, 2009 2:49 pm

Now more Wink

1. Prologue (Apprehension)

The sun was shining through the window straight to my eyes in the morning. I opened my eyes and looked at the white ceiling. I remember I had seen a dream last night. But there was left only a slight memory of it in my head. The more I tried to remember the less I could say about it. The feeling was so annoying when you had a little idea what it was about but at the same time you couldn’t describe it with words. I threw the blanket away and took my clothes from the chair near my bed. A quick look to mirror which was hanging on the wall revealed young man’s face with deep brown eyes and long blonde hair. With long I mean really long, at least until the half back. When I pulled my hair away from my face, I showed my ears too. Those ears told I belonged to the elf-folk.

He was living in the frontier of the human world and the elf world. Usually people couldn’t see elves or their cities but sometimes some people got lost in their lands. Elf cities were protected by different magic so humans couldn’t enter in them. Elves were using clothes which took cover to forest easily. The colours like green, brown, grey and sometimes even black were the most usable ones. So it wasn’t a miracle that humans couldn’t make out the elf-folk from the forest. And the elves were taught to move like ghosts in the forests. Anybody wasn’t allowed to leave any signs there that nobody could say somebody had visited there. The reason why humans were better not to see elves was pretty simple. The elf-folk was different enough against humans. They had better sense of sight and hearing. Elves lived much longer than humans. Actually from humans’ point of view the elves were living forever. That was because they had been given a gift…or a curse, however you wanted to call it. They could decide when they would leave this land forever, to go the Land of Eternity. It’s the place where all the elves finally go to. I guess people would call it Heaven. But that didn’t mean they weren’t immortal. No, nothing like that. They would die as surely as humans would do if someone shot them with a gun and nobody would help them. That was the biggest difference to mortal humans.

They had different languages but elves could speak humans’ language in the case they happened to crash someday. Elves spoke it with funny accent so it almost revealed they weren’t real people. Their lifestyles were different also. Elves were hunting wild animals to get meat. They were fishing, collecting berries from forest, using cows to get milk, sheep to get wool and so on. They respected the nature from all of their hearts. They were the Children of the Nature. Elves loved peace, they solved their problems by talking. There haven’t been any wars in elves’ history. People were living in the industry society. They couldn’t understand magic at all and they were living in the middle of technology and all that.

Elves’ land contained of one city and some forest around it. All lands were side by side and every land had its own king. The kings made visits to other elf lands and were in touch many ways. Especially those lands who were next to humans’ world were talking much together how they could stop people so they wouldn’t come into elves’ lands.

So many, many generations ago elf kings decided that people and elves would be better live separated because elves were afraid of people would use elves only for their own good. People could force elves to use their magic to something unnecessary and bad. People were famous of fighting with each others and magic would be a good help for it. So the elf kings decided people would live much happier if they didn’t know anything about other creatures that were living near them. And now thousands of years later the old kings’ descendant was living here, trying to live like they had wanted.

It wasn’t easy to live as a prince in father’s palace. I was the example for the folk, everybody was following what I was doing, with whom and why. It was tough sometimes to be on everybody’s lips at least once a day. But I had already used to it, I had lived that kind of life always. My dad was teaching me to be his follower one day. Luckily that day was still far away. I was young even for an elf. But when my dad would finally decide to leave to the Land of Eternity I would step to his place. I was going to be a king of this land someday.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5JX2abtsB5I

Last edited by Heli on Tue Nov 03, 2009 12:37 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
katjuzka

katjuzka

Number of posts : 873
Registration date : 2009-01-01

PostSubject: Re: World Forsaken, Words Forbidden - Part 17 - Last part   World Forsaken, Words Forbidden - Part 17 - Last part EmptySat Oct 31, 2009 2:58 pm

Me really like this Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Marjolein

Marjolein

PostSubject: Re: World Forsaken, Words Forbidden - Part 17 - Last part   World Forsaken, Words Forbidden - Part 17 - Last part EmptySat Oct 31, 2009 3:00 pm

Me too ;D
Back to top Go down
Heli

Heli

PostSubject: Re: World Forsaken, Words Forbidden - Part 17 - Last part   World Forsaken, Words Forbidden - Part 17 - Last part EmptySat Oct 31, 2009 3:06 pm

Yay, that's great to hear. ;D
Back to top Go down
Dimitra
Administrator
Administrator
Dimitra

Number of posts : 1208
Ôüðïò : Thessaloniki Greece
Registration date : 2008-02-29

PostSubject: Re: World Forsaken, Words Forbidden - Part 17 - Last part   World Forsaken, Words Forbidden - Part 17 - Last part EmptySat Oct 31, 2009 7:01 pm

Sounds cool Heli!
I'd like to see some action before I say my opinion though xD
Back to top Go down
http://yourstories.heavenforum.com
Heli

Heli

PostSubject: Re: World Forsaken, Words Forbidden - Part 17 - Last part   World Forsaken, Words Forbidden - Part 17 - Last part EmptySun Nov 01, 2009 7:42 pm

Thanks Dimitra! Very Happy
Ah well... Let's see when I can post more Wink
Back to top Go down
xxolympiaxx
xxolympiaxx

Number of posts : 1108
Ôüðïò : Cyprus (Greece)
Registration date : 2008-12-20

PostSubject: Re: World Forsaken, Words Forbidden - Part 17 - Last part   World Forsaken, Words Forbidden - Part 17 - Last part EmptyMon Nov 02, 2009 4:26 pm

wow i like stories with magic!!! well done Heli!! Smile
Back to top Go down
Heli

Heli

PostSubject: Re: World Forsaken, Words Forbidden - Part 17 - Last part   World Forsaken, Words Forbidden - Part 17 - Last part EmptyMon Nov 02, 2009 8:07 pm

Thank you! (:
I'm trying to post new part tonight Wink
Back to top Go down
Heli

Heli

PostSubject: Re: World Forsaken, Words Forbidden - Part 17 - Last part   World Forsaken, Words Forbidden - Part 17 - Last part EmptyMon Nov 02, 2009 8:36 pm

I was faster than I thought. Shocked
Laughing

2. Distraction

- Atha’n!? Have you already woken up? a girl’s voice yelled from the corridor.
- YES! I’ll come soon! I yelled back.
My sister Inaila was still taking care of my things even I wasn’t a little boy anymore. Inaila was five years older than me, so she thought those years gave her a right to look after me all the time. Inaila wasn’t even convinced I could lead this land after our father. She couldn’t think me as anybody else than that little boy I had once been. That was irritating me so much sometimes. It seemed I had to prove to her I was already an adult man, not the little boy who she remembered me obviously. But there was never been a queen in our family so Inaila couldn’t rise to the throne after our father. It was me, nobody else who there was going. We two were the only children in this family. Our mother had died many years ago, a serious disease had taken her to the Land of Eternity. Father hadn’t wanted to take new woman next to him anymore after our mother so now there were three of us left.

I opened the door and stepped to the corridor. I turned to left and walked past many doors. Then I walked one stairway down and then continued walking along another corridor. After that I went two stairs down and then I was in the kitchen. Inaila was already there eating her breakfast. We haven’t used the dining room for a long time for breakfast. It was easier if we all ate it in the kitchen whenever we would wake up. The servants had done everything ready for us already. I saw dad had already eaten, there was an empty place at the head of the table. So Inaila was eating and there was an empty plate where I used to sit. We used dining room only for dinners, then dad wanted to hear everything we had done during the day. Otherwise we took our food straight from the kitchen where our cooker was doing our meals from that game we gave to her and plants which were growing in our garden.

Inaila was speaking all the time when she ate. She was nervous because I was going to hunt today, alone actually. Before I had had someone always with me but now the situation was like that…I couldn’t have anyone with me. It wasn’t worrying me at all, I had walked around the forest alone many times. I couldn’t get lost there. I just hadn’t hunted alone ever before. That was mainly because I was a prince. Everybody wanted to protect me even risking their life. I was the only one who could lead this land. If something happened to me our folk would be in troubles.

It was autumn, a time to get meat for elves for the upcoming winter. Every man who was able to hunt was there outside in the forest. We all had taught how to use a bow. I remember I could hardly tighten that, I was so little when I started to practice the archery. A little after that I started to practice how to use a spear. It was needed to kill bigger game like elks and bears. Bows were useful for birds and rabbits. So we all were taught to hunt as a child, even girls. We could never know when men would have more important things to do and then women should take care of houses.

I quit my breakfast while Inaila was still talking and talking… I left from the kitchen and walked outside to our garden. Inaila was following me all the time. I stepped over the garden and went to one of our storerooms where all our bows and spears were. Inaila followed me still. I took my own bow and spear from there. I wanted to take care of them myself. Only then I knew they were really good condition and well serviced. I had sharpened the heads yesterday so everything was ready for hunting. But Inaila hadn’t still shut up.
- Can you please be quiet finally? I asked and raised my voice over Inaila’s.
She looked at me surprised and stopped talking.
- Thanks. I’m an adult man already and I can take care of myself. So, can you live me alone now so I can concentrate better? I asked strictly.
- But what if… Inaila started.
- NO! Just trust me. Nothing dangerous will happen.
I didn’t give any other option to Inaila than leave there. She was nice sister, she was just worrying too much sometimes.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8k6NhC5o-qA

Last edited by Heli on Tue Nov 03, 2009 12:37 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Marjolein

Marjolein

PostSubject: Re: World Forsaken, Words Forbidden - Part 17 - Last part   World Forsaken, Words Forbidden - Part 17 - Last part EmptyMon Nov 02, 2009 9:09 pm

Naww.. a love-hate affair xD
Great part Heli
Back to top Go down
katjuzka

katjuzka

PostSubject: Re: World Forsaken, Words Forbidden - Part 17 - Last part   World Forsaken, Words Forbidden - Part 17 - Last part EmptyMon Nov 02, 2009 11:14 pm

Nice sis he have Very Happy
Back to top Go down
xxolympiaxx
xxolympiaxx

Number of posts : 1108
Ôüðïò : Cyprus (Greece)
Registration date : 2008-12-20

PostSubject: Re: World Forsaken, Words Forbidden - Part 17 - Last part   World Forsaken, Words Forbidden - Part 17 - Last part EmptyTue Nov 03, 2009 3:51 pm

bounce i know that something will happen but i don't know what-of course- and i can't wait for it Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Heli

Heli

PostSubject: Re: World Forsaken, Words Forbidden - Part 17 - Last part   World Forsaken, Words Forbidden - Part 17 - Last part EmptyTue Nov 03, 2009 7:15 pm

Hahah, thanks girls! Laughing
But of course there will happen something! It would be boooring if there didn't happen anything. Suspect
Laughing
Back to top Go down
Dimitra
Administrator
Administrator
Dimitra

Number of posts : 1208
Ôüðïò : Thessaloniki Greece
Registration date : 2008-02-29

PostSubject: Re: World Forsaken, Words Forbidden - Part 17 - Last part   World Forsaken, Words Forbidden - Part 17 - Last part EmptyWed Nov 04, 2009 11:16 pm

Something WILL obviously happen and I'm looking forward to knowing what this something is xD
Nice part Heli Wink
Back to top Go down
http://yourstories.heavenforum.com
Heli

Heli

PostSubject: Re: World Forsaken, Words Forbidden - Part 17 - Last part   World Forsaken, Words Forbidden - Part 17 - Last part EmptySat Nov 07, 2009 1:32 pm

3. Path

I took my bow and spear with me and walked out from our city. All the houses were built up together there. Father’s palace was in the centre of it and other’s houses were around it. There were streets, bridges, ladders which connected all buildings to each others. Many elves were greeting me when I walked through the city. Many men had already left to hunt but many were still leaving. I sighed for relief when I finally got to the forest. I could finally be alone for a while. Nobody was here criticizing what I was doing and how, anybody wasn’t teaching me how to do everything. And the best of all, Inaila wasn’t here talking endlessly how I should be careful with my weapons. Sacred peace finally.

Usually my father or his advisors would have taught some habits of our land for me now. How everything would be solved, what kind of other elf kings were and so on. They were preparing me to be the head of our family someday. But today everybody was hunting, even dad and his advisors so there were no lectures during the all week.

I enjoyed the peace of the nature. I was walking carefully around the forest trying to catch even some game. I saw little glimpses of other elves who were hunting too. But it was unnecessary to talk with others, we had our own ways to show if we needed help. And it was quicker to go through the lands if we were moving alone. We all had a little horn which we used if we needed help. It was a little hard to take a huge bear back to city alone for instance. I had a sack with me where I could put all little game I got like birds and rabbits…

I didn’t see much of that day. I saw some traces of elks but they were already old ones. Finally I could surprise two black grouses which I shot down from the tree with two arrows. At least I didn’t need to go back home with empty hands. But suddenly I saw something I shouldn’t see there. Two women, two humans actually. I was amazed nobody else had seen them before. They started to be soon a bit too close my city. I hadn’t seen any human so close the city before. It was much common thing if you went closer to the boundary of our worlds. I had done that sometimes and I was surprised how many people there were walking in our forest. But many of them walked finally back home without knowing they had entered in totally different world.

Those two women didn’t notice me. How could they? They were blind and deaf from our point of view. I went down behind a big stone and followed them. They were still walking towards our city. Finally they would bump up with out safety magic wall and it would force them to go around our city. But it wasn’t wise to let them go that far. I walked silently past them and then I was walking in front of them. They were walking and talking so loudly that my ears hurt because of that. I muttered some words and waved my hands a bit. Now everything should be fine.
- Don’t you think we have walked too far already? I could clearly hear the other woman asking.
- I dunno. But this place doesn’t seem any familiar to me. Maybe we really should turn around back home, the other one said.
- I’ll agree, the first one who spoke said.
I followed them for a while so they really would go back. They were walking without resisting along the path I had made for them. My little magic would force them to stay in that path until they would be in their own world again. Those were two good examples what we could do with our magic skills. Our magic was something in the air which affected other’s minds. We could use air, water, fire and soil for our magic tricks.

Finally I left back home with my game. I think I should mention about this to father. It was special that people was walking so close our city.

I was walking back home from the forest with my friend. We had been pretty deep in the forest because it took so long to get back to town. I don’t know but maybe we were a bit lost too. Suddenly I just realized I didn’t know at all where I was and I felt I had to turn around and walk along the path back. I did how I felt and soon I was back in my town. My friend and I separated in a crossroads near my house. Everything felt like a dream, I wasn’t sure if it was really happening. It felt like I had walked through the fog actually.

When I opened the gate to my garden, the wind started to blow suddenly really hard. It took some orange leaves with it and whirled them around my yard. The path to my house was made with different size of rocks. For a moment I could see words “you’re welcome” made by the leaves on the rocks. But suddenly it was gone. I shook my head and woke up. Like I had been in some kind of dream.
Weird…

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OGnAzkh9kn0

katjuzka

PostSubject: Re: World Forsaken, Words Forbidden - Part 17 - Last part   World Forsaken, Words Forbidden - Part 17 - Last part EmptySat Nov 07, 2009 1:50 pm

Amazing part Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Marjolein

Marjolein

PostSubject: Re: World Forsaken, Words Forbidden - Part 17 - Last part   World Forsaken, Words Forbidden - Part 17 - Last part EmptySat Nov 07, 2009 3:19 pm

Oeh.. The human has a weird feeling..
Great part
Back to top Go down
Heli

Heli

PostSubject: Re: World Forsaken, Words Forbidden - Part 17 - Last part   World Forsaken, Words Forbidden - Part 17 - Last part EmptySat Nov 07, 2009 5:52 pm

Thanks girls! (:
Back to top Go down
Heli

Heli

PostSubject: Re: World Forsaken, Words Forbidden - Part 17 - Last part   World Forsaken, Words Forbidden - Part 17 - Last part EmptyFri Nov 13, 2009 2:47 pm

4. Life burns!

Inaila was really relieved when she saw me coming. She didn’t say it directly but I could see it on her face. I gave my game to one of the servants who promised to take it to our cooker straight away.
- Has dad already come? I need to talk with him, I said to Inaila.
She looked at me worried. – He’s already at home. I guess he’s in his room now, she answered. – Why? Has something happened?
- Nothing serious, I guess. I just want to tell dad first, I revealed.
- If it wasn’t serious, you wouldn’t bother dad with it, Inaila answered. – So something happened. What?
- I’ll talk about this with dad at first. I don’t want to worry you in vain, I said.
- Atha’n! I’m not a little child! You can tell me what it’s about! Inaila got mad.
- Dad decides if it’s so important that others have to know about it. The less everyone knows about it the better, I answered strictly before I left to walk towards dad’s room.
I knew I would hear about this later. First of all, Inaila was a woman. They had a bad habit to gossip with each others. And these things belonged actually only to king, not to his family.

Finally I found dad from his office with his advisors going through some papers. Usually I didn’t come to his office if it wasn’t really must. That’s why dad stopped immediately when I stepped in and sent his advisors away. I sat down in front of him on the other side of the table.
- Tell me, he asked straight away.
- I don’t know if this is serious or not but I thought I should tell no matter what, I started.
Dad looked at me still waiting I would start my story.
- I was already coming back home when I saw two people walking towards the city. I have never seen any human so close this place than those two were, I explained.
- Where were they exactly? dad asked.
- You know there is that big pine where I once tried to climb to. And there’s the big stone which looks like a bear if you look at it from right point of view, I explained. – I saw them near there.
- Yes, I know what you mean. Did you send them away? he asked.
- Yes of course! I didn’t want to risk anything so I followed them until I was sure they wouldn’t turn back, I said.
- Alright, that’s good. You did right when you told about this. Actually I was just reading messages from other kings. They had had same kind of problems. The lands near the boundary are getting more and more unstable, dad answered. - Just one thing, no a single word about this to anyone!
- Ok. But I guess Inaila is really curious about why I came here. I saw her in the garden when I came back and she saw straight away something had happened, I warned him.
- I’ll talk wit her. Just take care of yourself that she won’t force you to tell it, dad warned before I left.
I had to clean my bow and my arrows still.

I guessed right that Inaila didn’t like that we didn’t tell her what had happened in the forest. She took revenge and followed me all the time and tried to find out what it was about. Obviously even dad’s lecture hadn’t stopped her.
- Do you know what, I started suddenly, you really should get a life you know.
Inaila stared at me surprised.
- And what do you mean with that? she asked silently.
- Shouldn’t you find a man and start a family with him? I said provoking. – You’re concentrating on my things instead of yours so you really should do something.
- And you should take care of your business and leave me alone because you know nothing about my things! Inaila yelled angry and ran away.
- It would be amazing if you could do that too! I shouted after her.
Now that she had got angry with me, I hoped she would leave me alone for a while. I had enough things to do and Inaila didn’t do the situation any easier while following me. But that what I said was pretty much true. She should get an own life. Inaila couldn’t ever be a part of us, me and dad. She could never decide any things related to our land. It was my and dad’s things to do. Dad was waiting when Inaila would find that man she wanted to marry with. Then she would move away from the palace and start a new life. I knew Inaila hated her role. She wanted desperately know everything that happened in the palace. But she wasn’t allowed to know anything that happened in dad’s office behind those closed doors where only I and dad’s advisors could enter in. Inaila was so irritated because she couldn’t take a part of controlling our land. That was dad’s and later my thing to do.

The rest of the week was busy for me. I was hunting in the forest with other men and after that I was so exhausted I couldn’t do anything. Inaila was still mad at me so I could be in peace for a while. But I knew her curiosity would soon win and she would start to pressure me again.

- So, how is it going with men? I asked when I crashed into Inaila next time. It was funny to tease her just because she got angry so easily. She gave a murderous look towards me before she answered.
- That’s not your business. And besides shouldn’t you be doing the same? I mean, you’re supposed to be a king one day. Shouldn’t king have a queen also, right? she asked and a triumphant look appeared to her face.
- But of course, I answered. – Dad isn’t leaving his throne for a long time so I don’t need to hurry. But your biological clock is ticking, you know. I guess you should really hurry up! I grinned. Inaila gave an angry look to me before she left away. Her braid was swinging like a mad from other side to other side. I laughed loudly and walked to my dad’s office.

- I’ve had more news about humans today, he began to tell when I sat down in front of him.
- What kind of news? I asked curious.
I was afraid this would be a big problem soon.
- Many have told about humans who are walking in our forest. I mean that there have been more of them than before. Luckily nobody has seen them so close the city than you did, he explained.
- But what can we do? I asked.
- I don’t know. If they continue that I don’t see any other choice than make more magic walls to the boundary. And that isn’t the best option in my opinion, dad said.
- If we knew more about them… If we could talk with them it would make many things easier, I mumbled deep in my thoughts.
- Atha’n! Don’t even think about that! dad yelled scared.
- What? Do you really think I’m so stupid that I would try to talk with them? Of course not! I wouldn’t risk our land like that!

That was what I thought.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0Ssdd50UfOc

katjuzka

PostSubject: Re: World Forsaken, Words Forbidden - Part 17 - Last part   World Forsaken, Words Forbidden - Part 17 - Last part EmptyFri Nov 13, 2009 3:04 pm

täähän tulee koko ajan jännemmäksi Very Happy
Me likes this Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: World Forsaken, Words Forbidden - Part 17 - Last part   World Forsaken, Words Forbidden - Part 17 - Last part Empty

Back to top Go down

World Forsaken, Words Forbidden - Part 17 - Last part
Page 1 of 6Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next