Your Stories!!!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Post here your thoughts, feelings, imagination, your STORIES!!!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Destiny ~Part 26 {THE END}

Go down 
+3
xxolympiaxx
Dimitra
Marjolein
7 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
Marjolein

Marjolein

Number of posts : 1616
Ôüðïò : The Netherlands
Registration date : 2008-12-19

Destiny ~Part 26 {THE END} Empty
PostSubject: Destiny ~Part 26 {THE END}   Destiny ~Part 26 {THE END} EmptyMon Dec 22, 2008 5:23 pm

Some of you maybe know this story, but I am just so proud on it *sentimental voice* So, here I go Tongue

Prologue

It was something I had to do. I HAD to leave. But don’t think that it wasn’t hard to do. It was one of the most difficult things I’ve done in my life. I think it was my destiny, or something, to leave Spain… And go to Australia and Miami. My life has to move on. I can’t wait al those years for him to come back. Talking about destiny… I will come to know very well about my destiny. It’s something you have to face sometime. But till than, I can enjoy of the things around me and of the people who love me truly, who I trust. But there will be people who will abuse my trust and friendship… I think it’s part of my so called ‘Destiny’..

Last edited by Marjolein on Thu Apr 09, 2009 3:39 pm; edited 24 times in total
Back to top Go down
Dimitra
Administrator
Administrator
Dimitra

Number of posts : 1208
Ôüðïò : Thessaloniki Greece
Registration date : 2008-02-29

PostSubject: Re: Destiny ~Part 26 {THE END}   Destiny ~Part 26 {THE END} EmptyMon Dec 22, 2008 5:48 pm

Destiny.....ohh....that sounds interesting....!!! MAS Razz
Back to top Go down
http://yourstories.heavenforum.com
Marjolein

Marjolein

PostSubject: Re: Destiny ~Part 26 {THE END}   Destiny ~Part 26 {THE END} EmptyMon Dec 22, 2008 5:52 pm

Not now xD
Back to top Go down
xxolympiaxx
xxolympiaxx

Number of posts : 1108
Ôüðïò : Cyprus (Greece)
Registration date : 2008-12-20

PostSubject: Re: Destiny ~Part 26 {THE END}   Destiny ~Part 26 {THE END} EmptyMon Dec 22, 2008 6:57 pm

an other interesting story! very very nice!
i want more now that i have time to read! Razz
Back to top Go down
Laura
Laura

Number of posts : 27
Registration date : 2008-12-17

PostSubject: Re: Destiny ~Part 26 {THE END}   Destiny ~Part 26 {THE END} EmptyMon Dec 22, 2008 8:20 pm

Yeey this is one of the best stories I have ever read. Can't wait for more bounce bounce bounce
Back to top Go down
Marjolein

Marjolein

PostSubject: Re: Destiny ~Part 26 {THE END}   Destiny ~Part 26 {THE END} EmptyMon Dec 22, 2008 8:25 pm

Aww, thanks sis
Back to top Go down
Marjolein

Marjolein

PostSubject: Re: Destiny ~Part 26 {THE END}   Destiny ~Part 26 {THE END} EmptyWed Dec 24, 2008 10:19 pm

Ok, my Christmas present for you pig santa

Capítulo 1

Before I go on, I think I should introduce myself.. My name is Marjolein. Wait, it was Marjolein.. After my parents died in an accident with a formula 1 car, I was left with only a sister, down under in Australia. When I heard it, I was at school. Not my own in the Netherlands, but in Spain. I was on an exchange program. My ‘brother’, Basty, had an idea and asked Ana if I could come and live with them forever. Ana agreed, and sort of adopted me. She changed my name as well, she couldn’t call me Mar forever. Since that day my name’s Rosa Maria Piñero Camacho. They had send my stuff over, even my motor. Luckily I wasn’t the only motor fanatic. Basty and Mikel were also motor-fans. Blonde! Mikel! I forgot to tell about him! Mikel is my boyfriend, since secondary school.

I was flying. No, really! This time I wasn’t flying like the times behind Basty on the motor or when Mikel kissed me. Mikel.. Although I’ve seen him an hour ago, I missed him… I looked out of the window and saw a blue sky and some weird shaped clouds. My shoulder bag was standing next to me as nobody was sitting there. I took my I-pod and turned it on. Spanish music filled my head. I closed my eyes and felt how the music carried me away.

I woke up coz someone tapped me on my shoulder.
‘Miss? Fasten your seat belt. We’re about to land.’ The airhostes said and walked away. A bit sleepy I fastened it and rubbed my eyes. I yawned and realized that I was in a plane. My neck hurt a bit. ‘Ladies and gentlemen: we arrived in Melbourne. Thanks for your trust in Madrid Airlines.’ The pilot said. I unfastened my seat belt and got up from the chair. I stretched my legs, took my bag and I-pod and followed the others out of the plane.

The sun shined on my face. I blinked a few times and looked around me. I saw a piece of paper hold up in the sky. It said: ‘Welcome Maria!’ I walked to it and saw Lynn and Dave (Lynn is my sister, and Dave her boyfriend. Lynn is the only family I have left of my ‘old’ life, but she lives in Australia) ‘Heey sis!’ Lynn saw me and ran to me. She hugged me tight. ‘Hola!’ I smiled and hugged her back. Lynn and I don’t look very similar. Lynn has curly brown hair and blue eyes. She’s four years older than me. I have a bit wavy blonde hair and also blue eyes. Dave walked also to me and gave me a hug. ‘Good to see you!’ He smiled. Together we got my luggage and walked to the car. It was kinda weird to see her again after al those years. Dave unlocked the car and putted my luggage in the boot of the pick-up. Lynn and I sat down on the backseat. ‘So how are you?’ Lynn asked me. English.. It was a while ago I spoke it. ‘I’m good. It’s weird to see you again after al those years. And to speak English.. Haven’t spoke it for a while..’ I smiled. ‘Oh.. You live in Spain now.. I almost forgot! I’ve tried to learn a little bit Spanish..’ ‘Show me!’ Lynn began to say a few phrases in basic Spanish. Her pronouncing was funny. English has a different sound than Spanish. I smiled when she made a mistake. ‘Lynn.. It’s Vale. But you say the V like a B..’ Dave looked at us through the mirror. For somehow I didn’t trust him.. But Lynn loved him..
Back to top Go down
Dimitra
Administrator
Administrator
Dimitra

PostSubject: Re: Destiny ~Part 26 {THE END}   Destiny ~Part 26 {THE END} EmptyThu Dec 25, 2008 7:54 pm

Great!!!! I liked it bery much!!!
Not trusting him huh? You just made me think about my opinion about him scratch
Back to top Go down
Marjolein

Marjolein

PostSubject: Re: Destiny ~Part 26 {THE END}   Destiny ~Part 26 {THE END} EmptyThu Dec 25, 2008 7:57 pm

Haha xD Think what you wanna think Wink Your opinion can always change Razz
Back to top Go down
Dimitra
Administrator
Administrator
Dimitra

PostSubject: Re: Destiny ~Part 26 {THE END}   Destiny ~Part 26 {THE END} EmptyThu Dec 25, 2008 8:00 pm

Maybeeeeeee..... Suspect
Back to top Go down
Marjolein

Marjolein

PostSubject: Re: Destiny ~Part 26 {THE END}   Destiny ~Part 26 {THE END} EmptyThu Dec 25, 2008 8:01 pm

xD
Back to top Go down
xxolympiaxx
xxolympiaxx

PostSubject: Re: Destiny ~Part 26 {THE END}   Destiny ~Part 26 {THE END} EmptyThu Dec 25, 2008 9:42 pm

nice story!! continue!!!!!!! bounce
Back to top Go down
Marjolein

Marjolein

PostSubject: Re: Destiny ~Part 26 {THE END}   Destiny ~Part 26 {THE END} EmptyThu Dec 25, 2008 9:47 pm

Wrong PC xD
Back to top Go down
Dimitra
Administrator
Administrator
Dimitra

PostSubject: Re: Destiny ~Part 26 {THE END}   Destiny ~Part 26 {THE END} EmptyThu Dec 25, 2008 9:52 pm

scratch
Back to top Go down
Marjolein

Marjolein

PostSubject: Re: Destiny ~Part 26 {THE END}   Destiny ~Part 26 {THE END} EmptyThu Dec 25, 2008 9:52 pm

The story is on my own PC, and I'm at my dad's now..
Back to top Go down
Dimitra
Administrator
Administrator
Dimitra

PostSubject: Re: Destiny ~Part 26 {THE END}   Destiny ~Part 26 {THE END} EmptyFri Dec 26, 2008 10:49 pm

Ohhh.... Laughing blondie me, just like Rosalie xD
Back to top Go down
xxolympiaxx
xxolympiaxx

PostSubject: Re: Destiny ~Part 26 {THE END}   Destiny ~Part 26 {THE END} EmptySat Dec 27, 2008 2:53 pm

xDD
Back to top Go down
Marjolein

Marjolein

PostSubject: Re: Destiny ~Part 26 {THE END}   Destiny ~Part 26 {THE END} EmptySat Dec 27, 2008 6:09 pm

Rosalie? scratch

Never mind xD It will be here as soon as posible Razz
Back to top Go down
Marjolein

Marjolein

PostSubject: Destiny ~Part 2   Destiny ~Part 26 {THE END} EmptySat Dec 27, 2008 7:26 pm

Capítulo 2

Dave kept an eye on us the whole ride. It freaked me out. Soon we arrived at the farm. Some people were waiting outside. Dave stopped the car and we got out of it. ‘Maria, this are Raúl, Kevin, Stevie, Charlotte, Kate and Tess. Guys, this is my sister Maria.’ She pointed at the persons when she said their names. ‘Nice to meet you.’ I smiled. They seemed nice people. ‘Welcome on the farm.’ Tess said. ‘Why do I have the feeling that you’re from Spain?’ Raúl asked me with a thoughtful face. ‘Maybe coz I’m from Spain.. I used to live there.’ I smiled. ‘Huh? But you are Dutch from origin right?’ Stevie asked me. ‘Yes, I am.. It’s quite a long story.. But I think you know a part of it.. But can we go inside first? I want something to drink before I’ll tell this story.’ Everybody smiled and we walked inside. Dave followed us with my luggage. He putted them down at the stairway and followed us into the dining room. Everybody sat down around the table. Lynn gave me a bottle of cola and I took a few sips before I began to tell. ‘… And that’s why you have the idea I’m from Spain..’ I ended the story and looked at Raúl. ‘Wow.. I knew about your parents.. But not about the rest..’ Raúl looked at me. I smiled. ‘Okay, enough chitchat.. There’s work to do guys..’ Dave said and everybody got up, except Raúl. ‘Also for you Raúl..’ ‘No Dave.. I’m done for today.. And by the way, I have to go back to Killarney soon.. Harry needs me there with the cows. Sorry mate..’ He got up and walked outside. I also got up and walked into the hall. ‘I’m gunna bring my stuff to my room, where ever it may be..’ Dave smiled and said: ‘I’ll show you your room. Follow me.’ He walked upstairs with two of my suitcases and I followed him with the other. He opened the door of one of the many rooms. ‘This is your new bedroom. I hope you’ll like it.’ And he putted the suitcases down. I walked inside. It was quite a big room with a double bed, a big closet, radio, bedside table, desk and chair, bookcase and a make-up table. It was gray colored with white curtains. The window was open and you could smell the countryside. I also putted the suitcase down. I sat down on my bed. ‘I love it. Thanks..’ Dave smiled and walked out of the room, back down stairs. I got up, closed the door and sighed. ‘Creep..’ I mumbled and laid my suitcases on the bed, opened it and began to unpack it.

‘Mar! Are you coming for dinner?’ I looked at my watch. It was 17.30. Dinner? Now? ‘Coming!’ I putted the last book in the bookcase and walked downstairs. ‘Are you always eating so early?’ I said while I walked into the dining room. Lynn smiled and answered: ‘Usually yes.. Sometimes it’s late when we have time to eat..’ I sat down next to Kevin and saw what we were gonna eat. ‘Who cooked this?’ I asked. ‘I did.. Raúl gave me the recipe.’ Kate said. ‘Let’s hope we don’t get poisoned..’ Kevin looked frightened at the pan in the middle of the table. ‘C’mon.. Paella isn’t that bad.. It’s quite tasty!’ I smiled and poked him between his ribs. He rubbed over it. ‘Yeah, sure.. Well.. Never try, never know.. Gimme some of it.’ And he gave his plate to Lynn who gave him some of the paella. We all looked at him while he ate it. ‘If I won’t survive it, give my stuff to charity.. And tell Raúl.. That he’s weird..’ he took a bite and closed his eyes. ‘Am I still on my chair?’ he opened one eye and looked around. ‘Hey! I’m not dead! Well.. Not YET..’ He also opened the other and looked around. He swallowed the food. ‘Maria, you’re right. It’s quite tasty! Forget what I said about my stuff.. I’ll keep it all. Something so tasty can’t be deadly, right? Right?’ I laughed. ‘I don’t think so, no..’ Kevin sighed and ate the rest of the food on his plate. These guys felt like my second home.
Back to top Go down
Dimitra
Administrator
Administrator
Dimitra

PostSubject: Re: Destiny ~Part 26 {THE END}   Destiny ~Part 26 {THE END} EmptySat Dec 27, 2008 8:10 pm

New bedroom, I wanta new bedroom too Rolling Eyes
Hahahaha, Kevin is funny Laughing I like him Smile
Back to top Go down
Marjolein

Marjolein

PostSubject: Re: Destiny ~Part 26 {THE END}   Destiny ~Part 26 {THE END} EmptySat Dec 27, 2008 8:30 pm

I wanna have a new one as well.. bounce
Kevin is just her best bud there Razz
Back to top Go down
xxolympiaxx
xxolympiaxx

PostSubject: Re: Destiny ~Part 26 {THE END}   Destiny ~Part 26 {THE END} EmptySun Dec 28, 2008 4:53 am

hm..paella..yamii!!!! What a Face
Back to top Go down
Hen

Hen

Number of posts : 757
Ôüðïò : Rokytnice nad Jizerou
Registration date : 2008-12-29

PostSubject: Re: Destiny ~Part 26 {THE END}   Destiny ~Part 26 {THE END} EmptyMon Dec 29, 2008 2:27 pm

More? MEER Wink Sorry
Back to top Go down
Marjolein

Marjolein

PostSubject: Destiny ~Part 3   Destiny ~Part 26 {THE END} EmptyWed Dec 31, 2008 4:08 pm

Capítulo 3

‘Maria, I have a surprise for you..’ Lynn smiled mysterious to me and took my hand. The others followed us outside. Lynn took me to the boxes of the horses. One of them had a blue bow. She let go of my hand and walked to the door. The others came standing around me. ‘Because you’ll help us around here, I thought that you could need this..’ and she opened the door. Curious I walked closer to Lynn and looked inside. Inside stood a beautiful light brown horse. ‘Her name is Mango. Kevin made that name up.’ The horse looked at me with her friendly brown eyes. I caressed her head. ‘Thanks Lynn. And you too guys..’ I gave Lynn a hug. I also hugged the others. Even Dave although I didn’t liked him that much. ‘I also have a saddle for you and a halter..’ She showed me the way to them. ‘Can I go and ride with Mango?’ I asked Lynn. ‘I’ll go with her so she won’t get lost here.’ Kevin said. ‘Okay. Have fun!’ Lynn and the others walked back inside and Kevin helped me to saddle Mango. ‘You know how to ride?’ ‘Yes.. I had lessons for a couple of years in Holland..’ We got on our horses and drove away.

Soon we arrived somewhere on a hill and we looked at the farm. ‘Do you like it?’ Kevin asked me. ‘Yes.. For somehow it feels like home..’ Kevin smiled: ‘Good to hear. But uhmm..’ I looked at him. ‘What’s up mate?’ ‘I don’t wanna scare you but.. well.. Just be careful with Dave.. I don’t think he’s an angel.. And if he is, you can shoot me..’ I smiled. ‘Kevin, I will.. And I think you might be right about him.. I don’t trust him either.. But Lynn loves him..’ I sighed. ‘Okay.. Just so you know.. Shall we go back? I think you’re tired. The difference in time between Spain and Australia is quite big..’ ‘Good idea.. A nice shower and straight bed.. I’m broken..’ We drove back to Wilgul. I putted Mango in her box and after I took care of her I walked inside. ‘Hi. How was your ride on Mango?’ Lynn asked me. ‘It was great! But if you guys don’t mind, I’m off to bed..’ I stretched my arms and walked out of the dining room. Dave looked weird at me. What’s wrong with that guy?! Kevin noticed it too and gave me a look who said: be careful. Remember what I told you.. I nodded and walked upstairs. I opened the door of my bedroom and saw something lying on my bed. It was a cowboy hat. I smiled and laid it on my bedside table. Quick I took a shower and got into bed. I stared at the ceiling and a tear rolled over my cheek. How I missed Ana and Basty.. And Mikel too.. That night I cried myself into sleep and dreamed about them.
Back to top Go down
Dimitra
Administrator
Administrator
Dimitra

PostSubject: Re: Destiny ~Part 26 {THE END}   Destiny ~Part 26 {THE END} EmptyFri Jan 02, 2009 12:21 am

Cute part!!! Smile
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Destiny ~Part 26 {THE END}   Destiny ~Part 26 {THE END} Empty

Back to top Go down

Destiny ~Part 26 {THE END}
Page 1 of 5Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next