Your Stories!!!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Post here your thoughts, feelings, imagination, your STORIES!!!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Starts with goodbye ~Part 22 ..*The end*..

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
Marjolein

Marjolein

Number of posts : 1616
Ôüðïò : The Netherlands
Registration date : 2008-12-19

Starts with goodbye ~Part 22 ..*The end*.. Empty
PostSubject: Starts with goodbye ~Part 22 ..*The end*..   Starts with goodbye ~Part 22 ..*The end*.. EmptyWed Jul 08, 2009 10:23 pm

I know I have a story going on, and I'm not canceling it either, but I just want to share this pearl of a story with you What a Face I know some of you have been reading the beginning on another foro ass well, and some got emotional. please, this is only a fanfic, my imagination, my fantasy. I do not want to offend any of you, and if I do; I'm terrible sorry for that.. I hope you'll enjoy this one (:

Prologue

“Can’t say how I feel, can’t tell if my heart would heal, but I always knew from the start, I never really had your heart. So leave me now before I cry. The pain’s too much to say goodbye. But always remember in each tear I shed, is an ‘I love you’ unsaid.”

Mr. Broken Heart

Last edited by Marjolein on Wed Aug 26, 2009 5:29 pm; edited 19 times in total
Back to top Go down
Marjolein

Marjolein

PostSubject: Re: Starts with goodbye ~Part 22 ..*The end*..   Starts with goodbye ~Part 22 ..*The end*.. EmptyWed Jul 08, 2009 10:25 pm

Part 1

It was a rainy, cold night. A man was driving home after having a firm chat with his girlfriend. He looked at his left hand. His knuckles were bruised from hitting her on her mouth. He tightened his grip around the steering wheel. His hand grabbed a bottle and brought it to his mouth. ‘That ungrateful piece of..’ And he took a big sip. The bottle of Absinthe he had taken with him when he left the apartment of his girlfriend was full when he grabbed it. Now it was half empty. The man was getting more and more drunk.

‘Yes, I love you too honey. Javi, I really have to hang you. Calling while driving is illegal.’ She smiled and putted her brand new LG Secret back in her shoulder bag. She laid her hand on her belly and felt her little baby kicking. ‘Three months to go..’ She smiled. The radio was tuned on her favorite radio station, and played some old, classic songs. Happy she sang along. Suddenly the headlights of a car shined into her’s. She stopped singing. Her eyes widened and she just stared in front of her. She was waiting for the crash. It took forever according to her, but after the black Corvette crashed into her Chevrolet, it went fast. She hit her head against the steering wheel. The radio was still playing. ‘-ay with me, will you be my love
among the fields of barley?
We’ll forget the sun in his jealous sky
As we lie in fields of gold
See the west wind move like a lover so
Upon the fields of barley
Feel her body rise as you kiss her mouth
Among the fields of gold..’ was all Sting sang before shutting up.
Back to top Go down
Marjolein

Marjolein

PostSubject: Re: Starts with goodbye ~Part 22 ..*The end*..   Starts with goodbye ~Part 22 ..*The end*.. EmptySun Jul 12, 2009 12:49 pm

Part 2

Javi, Basty and Mikel were watching movies at Mikel’s house. Like always when they had a movie-night at Mikel’s place, they were watching horror movies. ‘Why is Ony not here? He’s missing the popcorn..’ Mikel said while grabbing some of it and putting it in his mouth. ‘I don’t know.. I thought that he had to work tonight or something..’ Javi answered. ‘No, he had to talk with his girlfriend. He found out that Serena had cheated on him with one of his colleagues.’ ‘Ouch..’ Javi and Mikel said as one. ‘Yeah, you can say that again.. I hope he won’t do anything stupid..’ Basty said and sipped from his bottle of Cola. They kept quiet and watched the movie.

It was just getting scary when Javi’s phone rang. He jumped up and screamed. Mikel and Basty began to laugh. Mikel was rolling over the ground from laughing and had tears in his eyes. Also Basty had to wipe some tears from laughing away. ‘O ha ha! Very funny guys.. I’m laughing my ass off, NOT! Huh?’ ‘What’s wrong mate?’ Basty asked. ‘Nothing, nothing.. I only don’t know this number..’ And he answered his phone. ‘Javi Álvarez speaking.. Yes, that’s my wife.. Yes, Sophia.. What’s wrong with her? And sorry if it’s rude, but who are you?’ Javi’s eyes widened. Mikel sat back on the couch and looked at his friend. His eyes went to Basty who shrugged. ‘Wha-what? O my.. I’m on my way..’ While hanging up he walked into the hall way. He putted his jacket on and wanted to go out of the door. ‘Ermm.. Javi? I don’t know, but wouldn’t it be a lot easier if you putted your shoes on?’ Mikel said. Javi turned around, looked at him, looked at his feet and ran back into the livingroom. ‘Damn, damn, damn!’ Impatient he began to put his sneakers on. It was silent in the room except a few cursing words from Javi every now and then. ‘Okay, enough! What the hell is going on?’ Mikel asked his friend. Javi finished his shoe and jumped up. ‘Sophia! I have to go now!’ ‘You’re not going anywhere without us. Especially not now.’ Basty decided and he got up. He and Mikel putted their jacket on and walked to Mikel’s car. ‘Address?’ ‘What?’ ‘Address! I’m not gonna let you drive in my beautiful BMW M3 with cruise control..’ And Mikel rubbed his cheek against the roof of the car. Basty rolled with his eyes. Javi didn’t had time to waste time and gave the address. They got into the car and Mikel drove away. ‘Calle Doctor Esquerdo 46.. Wait! That’s.. That’s the hospital!’ Mikel looked at Javi. ‘Mikel! Pay attention to the road! Darn it!’ Basty muttered from the backseat. Quick Mikel focused on the road. ‘Javi? What happened? Who called you?’ Javi only stared out of the window and didn’t said a thing. Basty laid his hand on Javi’s shoulder. During the ride they were quiet. Even the radio wasn’t playing. Soon they arrived at the hospital. Javi didn’t wait until the car stood still and opened the door. He jumped out of the car and ran into the hospital. Mikel parked it and also he and Basty ran inside. Javi was standing in the doorway, behind a closed door staring through the glass. Mikel and Basty came standing next to him, each at one side of Javi. A woman was lying on her side while doctors were helping her. Javi could see a tattoo on her back, on her lower back. It was a butterfly. ‘This can’t be true.. This isn’t happening.. No.. No.. No! NO!’ Javi slammed with his fist against the window. That hair, that tattoo, those curves.. This couldn’t be true.. A lonely tear rolled over his cheek, followed by more. Basty laid his arm around the shocking shoulders of his friend. Mikel lent against the wall and stared in front of him. The doors opened and one of the doctors walked outside. Javi looked up and saw that it was wrong. ‘NOOOO! Sophia! Why.. Why, why, why… God damn it why!’ The doctor let him walk inside. Javi took the hand of his wife. ‘She’s still alive, but we won’t help her.. It’s useless. Not to be harsh but she’ll die anyway; even if we would help her..’ ‘J.. av.. i.. My baby.. Our baby..’ Javi laid his finger against her lips. ‘Sshh.. Don’t speak my love.. Just open your eyes and look at me.. I wanna see your gorgeous blue eyes, blue as the morning sky..’ Javi smiled sadly and Sophia opened her eyes. She looked at him. ‘I.. lo-ove you.. J.. av.. ii..’ She said. Her nose had been bleeding. Javi pressed his lips against her’s and tasted them for the last time. He felt how she kissed him back and how her lips became tense. Her look became more hollow. She let go of her breath. Javi was still holding her hand, it was limp. He let go of it and gave her one last kiss on her forehead. Then he turned and walked out of the room. Mikel laid his hand on Javi’s shoulder. Javi looked up at his friend and walked away. ‘What happened with her?’ Basty asked. ‘She was in a car accident. A black Corvette drove into her car. The driver was drunk. He’s here too. Maybe you wanna let your friend see him?’ The doctor said and told them the room of the driver. ‘Better to let Javi sit here.. He will get very angry if he sees the person who did this..’ Basty said when Mikel wanted to call Javi. Mikel shut his mouth and nodded. They walked to the room and looked through the window. A blonde man from 1.78 meters tall was lying in bed. He had a bandage around his ribs and a plaster on his head. ‘What the hell? ONY?!’ Mikel and Basty said as one and looked shocked at each other.

Last edited by Marjolein on Fri Jul 31, 2009 7:28 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
xxolympiaxx
xxolympiaxx

Number of posts : 1108
Ôüðïò : Cyprus (Greece)
Registration date : 2008-12-20

PostSubject: Re: Starts with goodbye ~Part 22 ..*The end*..   Starts with goodbye ~Part 22 ..*The end*.. EmptyTue Jul 14, 2009 12:13 am

i have read this one before and it's so sad..=S but it seems such an amazing story! please continue!
Back to top Go down
Marjolein

Marjolein

PostSubject: Re: Starts with goodbye ~Part 22 ..*The end*..   Starts with goodbye ~Part 22 ..*The end*.. EmptyTue Jul 14, 2009 11:44 am

Thanks Oli (:

Part 3

‘We have to tell Javi this..’ And Mikel walked back. ‘Mikel! No! Ugh.. Will he ever listen to me?’ And Basty stayed at Ony’s room. Not much later Mikel came back with Javi. ‘Mate, we have good and bad news for you..’ ‘MIKEL!’ Basty looked angry at his mate. ‘Sorry, sorry.. Well, the good news is: we know where Ony is.. But the bad news is that he’s behind that door..’ ‘What happened to Ony then?’ Javi didn’t got a thing of this. He looked through the window. ‘Ehmm.. He was in a car accident..’ Basty was still looking angry at Mikel, who didn’t cared about Basty’s look. Ony opened his eyes and looked through the window, back at his friends. He looked surprised. The guys walked inside. ‘Heya guys!’ He said and tried to smile. ‘Well, hello! What happened with you?’ ‘I can’t remember much of it, and I don’t even want coz my head is killing me, but I was in a car accident..’ Mikel sat down on a chair. ‘Dude, you are smelly.. Do I smell.. Absinthe? You were DRUNK while driving?!’ Mikel stared at his friend. ‘Mikel, do you really have to yell like that? My head’s killing me anyway..’ ‘Sorry..’ Mikel lowered his eyes. Suddenly he got up. ‘I’m gonna get some coffee.. Later!’ And he walked out of the room. Javi sat down on the other chair in the room. ‘You were in a car accident? Funny.. Sophia was too..’ His voice died away and a sad look came in his eyes. ‘Well, not that funny coz she didn’t made it.. She’s dead, our child’s dead.. A piece of me is dead..’ Ony laid his hand on Javi’s. ‘I’m sorry to hear mate..’ The door opened and a doctor walked inside. The same one who had tried to save Sophia. He recognized Javi. ‘Hello sir. I didn’t knew that you three knew him.. He is the man-..’ Basty made a gesture to let him shut up, but the man didn’t saw it. ‘-who drove into your wife’s car..’ Javi shook Ony’s hand of his’ and jumped up from the chair. ‘You? You are the moron who killed my wife? Who killed my baby? You?’ Tears were standing in his eyes. Ony looked shocked from the doctor to Javi. ‘I.. I killed someone? O my God.. I killed-..’ A tear rolled over his cheek. ‘O boy..’ Basty thought. ‘I hate you! I hate you Ony! You killed my wife! You killed her! How-..!’ He began to cry and ran out of the room, outside the building. He ran into the pouring rain, not even noticing that it was raining. In no time his clothes were soaked. While crying he fell on his knees.

Mikel walked down the hall with a mug coffee in his hand. He whistled a tune and walked back to Ony’s room. He saw Javi rushing by. He lent backward so he could just look around the corner. He turned back and looked asking at Basty. He just shook sadly his head. Mikel turned his head to Ony. Ony had a hollow look in his eyes and stared in front of him. ‘And who’s gonna explain what happened here for fucks sake?’ Mikel said impatient. ‘Mikel.. Don’t..’ Basty looked at his feet. Mikel lent against the door-post and drank his coffee. ‘Well?’ ‘He.. He knows..’ Basty answered Mikel, still looking at his feet. ‘Right, he knows.. Who knows what?’ Mikel asked, a tad friendlier. ‘Javi.. He knows..’ Mikel almost dropped the plastic mug. ‘O-oh..’ Also he lowered his eyes.
Back to top Go down
Marjolein

Marjolein

PostSubject: Re: Starts with goodbye ~Part 22 ..*The end*..   Starts with goodbye ~Part 22 ..*The end*.. EmptyFri Jul 31, 2009 7:30 pm

Part 4

It was still raining when a thunderstorm began. Javi was still outside, kneeling on the ground. Tears were floating over his cheeks but he wasn’t crying anymore. He was full of grief, and angry. Mostly angry. ‘How could he do this to me..? After everything we’ve been through? How could You take my girl away from me? My baby?’ He looked up to the sky. ‘You never saved me, why don’t You just take my life like You took the life of my wife and my unborn baby? Well?!’ A lighting striked through the dark blue sky. Javi got up and began to walk. He didn’t want to be in the same room as Ony right now. Not much later he came home and locked the frontdoor when he was inside. It was empty and quiet. The silence was killing him. Never the sound of Sophia talking on the phone, never the smell of her hair or her perfume, never her voice singing while cooking, never her delicious paella again.. A nagging pain was burning behind his eyes. He had to take care of so many things now: The funeral, call her family.. Javi couldn’t think clearly anymore. All he wanted is to be with his wife. He would give everything to see her again. He just grabbed a bottle out of the cupboard and walked into the kitchen. He opened a cabin and grabbed a bottle with some pills. ‘If He won’t take my life, I’ll just do it myself..’ And he walked into the livingroom. Javi sat down on the couch. Next to him, on a table stood a picture of him together with Sophia. It was a photo of their wedding. He looked at the bottle in his hand. ‘Ibiproven.. She had to take it for her backaches.. Why is everything reminding me of her?’ He twisted the lid of it and scattered some of the pills on his hand. With a mouth full of pills he opened the bottle of whisky. He closed his eyes and brought the bottle to his lips.

‘Yeah.. O-oh.. What will Javi do now?’ Basty asked no one in particular. Mikel shrugged and Ony wasn’t reacting at all. He had his own problem. ‘How could I’ve been so stupid.. I.. I killed Sophia coz I was angry at Serena.. and grabbed a bottle and now..? Now Javi will probably never talk with me ever again, I go to jail coz I killed someone and was driving while drinking.. And the woman from whom I thought that she loved me cheated on me with one of my colleagues. Can this day get even worse?’ A nurse walked inside. ‘Mr. Martos? I’ll give you something to sleep. That’s very important now.’ Ony muttered a bit, but eventually he admitted and fell asleep after taking the pills. Mikel and Basty left his room and stood in the central hall now. ‘Where’s Javi?’ ‘He ran outside.. I saw him when I came back with the coffee.’ Mikel answered. They walked outside. There was no sign of Javi. ‘Drop me at Javi’s house, will you?’ Mikel nodded and they walked to his car. Quick Mikel drove to Javi’s house. While Basty checked out about their friend he stayed in the car and turned the radio on.

Basty rang the doorbell. ‘Javi! Open up mate!’ No reaction. Basty was getting worried. ‘Mikel! Get your ass over here!’ he shouted back before kicking the door in. ‘I have a key, dude..’ Mikel said and showed it. ‘Couldn’t wait, sorry.. C’mon!’ And Basty ran inside. Mikel followed him, muttering that Basty could pay a new door. They reached the livingroom. Javi was lying half on the ground, half on the couch. A bottle of pills and a bottle whisky were lying closely to him. ‘Shit! Mikel, call an ambulance! NOW!’ Basty checked on Javi while Mikel called and waited for the ambulance to arrive. ‘Stay with us mate. You can’t give up now. Javi, come back to Earth dude.’ Basty slapped him in his face to wake him up. Not much later the paramethics arrived. ‘He still has a weak pulse..’ Basty and Mikel made some space for the guys. Soon the ambulance left with Javi. ‘Back to the hospital?’ Mikel suggested. ‘Yes..’ Basty said and sighed. For the second time that night they drove to the hospital, again in silence.
Back to top Go down
Dimitra
Administrator
Administrator
Dimitra

Number of posts : 1208
Ôüðïò : Thessaloniki Greece
Registration date : 2008-02-29

PostSubject: Re: Starts with goodbye ~Part 22 ..*The end*..   Starts with goodbye ~Part 22 ..*The end*.. EmptySat Aug 01, 2009 8:51 pm

I remember that! I had that stupid idea that I couldn't read it..... well... actually it did make me kinda sad when I was mad about Ony... I think I'll read it this time!!! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
http://yourstories.heavenforum.com
Marjolein

Marjolein

PostSubject: Re: Starts with goodbye ~Part 22 ..*The end*..   Starts with goodbye ~Part 22 ..*The end*.. EmptySat Aug 01, 2009 9:24 pm

I'm glad to hear that Dimi (: And it wasn't stupid at all Wink I understood it
Back to top Go down
Marjolein

Marjolein

PostSubject: Re: Starts with goodbye ~Part 22 ..*The end*..   Starts with goodbye ~Part 22 ..*The end*.. EmptySat Aug 01, 2009 10:50 pm

Part 5

Three months passed by and Javi didn’t changed back into the happy man he was before. Ony could not forgive himself, he had made such a big mistake. Javi eventually could forgive Ony for it. Soon it was the day of Sophia’s funeral. They were all standing around her grave. The coffin was about to go into the ground. A small band from two persons big was playing. One played guitar, the other sang. Javi felt a tear rolling over his cheek. They were playing Sophia’s favorite song: Mientes tambien by Sin Bandera. Javi sang softly the words of one of their own songs, Siempre serás. It fitted perfectly with this happening. Basty, Mikel and Ony sang along with him. The coffin went into the ground and Javi laid a dark red, almost black rose on it before walking away. Ony walked next to Javi, and Basty and Mikel closed the short line. Not much later all the four men were sitting in the local bar. ‘Ehmm.. Guys? I.. I need ehh.. I need to say something.. It is quite important..’ Ony said and looked at his cola bottle. Javi brought his one to his lips. Ony sighed and began to talk, still looking at his bottle. ‘Javi forgave me for driving into Sophia’s car, but I still can’t forgive myself for being so stupid.. And I think it would be at least the best for me if I would quit.. And I got an offer for a musical.. It’s not that I hate you three, but it would be better for me..’ Mikel who just took a sip, dropped his bottle. ‘Aah, crap! My cola! And: Whaatta..? Are you serious?’ Ony nodded, not daring to look at his friends. ‘I get it, but still.. It will be weird without you..’ Basty said. Ony nodded. ‘I won’t forget about you, and we still can meet each other as often as we can..’ Javi said. Ony nodded for the third time.
‘Can I get a new cola?’ Mikel asked while looking at the leftovers from his first bottle. A waiter came and gave Mikel a new one. ‘When will you leave us than?’ Basty asked. ‘I have tell the producer my choice first and Marco of course..’ ‘And what about Serena?’ Mikel asked. ‘We made up.. Don’t know how I could forgive her for cheating on me with Ramón, but I did.. I guess..’ ‘Well, that’s good news.’ Basty said and smiled. So did Ony.

The decision was made and everything was settled: Ony would quit with D’Nash, and play in a musical. Javi, Basty and Mikel just continued with the band even though it was hard. Their last concert was emotional. Fans were crying, and so were the boys. Some of the fans did not understand Ony’s choice. If they would know why he made that decision, they would.. But Javi nor Ony told them about the accident.
Back to top Go down
xxolympiaxx
xxolympiaxx

PostSubject: Re: Starts with goodbye ~Part 22 ..*The end*..   Starts with goodbye ~Part 22 ..*The end*.. EmptySun Aug 02, 2009 2:08 am

awwww that's so sad... and i'm glad that this didn't happen in reality!
Back to top Go down
Marjolein

Marjolein

PostSubject: Re: Starts with goodbye ~Part 22 ..*The end*..   Starts with goodbye ~Part 22 ..*The end*.. EmptySun Aug 02, 2009 1:10 pm

So do I Oli Wink
Back to top Go down
Marjolein

Marjolein

PostSubject: Re: Starts with goodbye ~Part 22 ..*The end*..   Starts with goodbye ~Part 22 ..*The end*.. EmptyTue Aug 04, 2009 8:07 pm

Part 6

It was a half year later. One of their friends was having his birthday party. It was a fancy one, and they had to go dressed up.
‘I hate it to wear a suit..’ Mikel complained. He was struggling with his tie. Basty walked to him and helped. ‘Less complaining Mikel..’ Mikel sighed and rolled his eyes. Not much later the doorbell rang. Javi went to open up. Two women stood in front of him, dressed in evening gowns. ‘Can I help you?’ The woman who was wearing a black strapless dress opened her mouth. ‘My name is Lucie, I am Basty’s girlfriend..’ Javi shook her hand. She had friendly blue-green eyes and brown, straight hair. The other woman wore a dark red, almost black halter dress. ‘And my name is Isolde, Mikel’s girlfriend. You must be Javi, am I right?’ She shook Javi’s hand and he nodded. Isolde had brown, curly hair and brown eyes. ‘Yes, I am. Nice to meet you two. Why don’t you come inside? It’s December after all.’ And he opened the door further. ‘Mikel! Basty! There is someone for you so hurry up!’ He yelled upstairs. The guys ran downstairs. Their faces lit up by seeing the women. ‘Hey!’ Mikel said and walked to Isolde. She smiled. Also Basty walked to his girl. Not much later they left to the party.

Javi was sitting at the bar, playing with the glass in front of him. A woman walked to the bar and sat down next to him. ‘Red wine, please.’ Javi looked next to him. The woman had fierce red hair, her lips perfectly red chipped. She had dark brown eyes. In them shined something what seduced him, attracted him to her. Quick he drank his tequila. ‘Shall we dance?’ He smiled friendly to the woman. She smiled back. ‘Sure.’ Her voice was warm and friendly. Javi took her hand and they walked to the dance floor. Also Basty and Mikel were dancing. Javi laid his arms around her waist and pulled her closer. She swapped her arms around his neck. ‘What’s your name?’ ‘Julie, your’s?’ ‘My name’s Javi, nice to meet you Julie.’ ‘Agreed.’ They both smiled. Javi felt how Julie laid her head against his shoulder. ‘I saw that you used to wear a ring.. Are you married?’ She raised her head and looked at him. ‘I used to yeah.. My wife died nine months ago.. And with her my unborn baby.. Car accident..’ ‘I’m sorry to hear Javi.. My husband died a year ago.. He was a pilot and flew in a F16, for the Air force.. He crashed with his plane, nobody knows how it could happen..’ She looked down to their feet. Javi lifted her head up with his finger. ‘Hey, don’t be so sad.. This is a party after all.’ He smiled. His words cheered her up and a smile appeared on her face. ‘You’re right: It is David’s birthday party after all.’ The DJ began to play another song: Carrie Underwood – Lessons learned.

It was getting later and later, and also more cozy. Julie and Javi had both quite some alcohol and were tipsy. A quite hot song was playing, and with that their dance moves. ‘Can’t we leave?’ Julie asked. In her eyes shined desire. Javi smiled. ‘And why do you wanna leave?’ ‘O, c’mon! Do you serious think I didn’t noticed how badly you want me?’ She let her hand slide down over his back. Javi laughed softly. Julie took his hand and pulled him with her outside, to her car. She pushed him in it and not much later they took off to her apartment. They got out of her car and walked to the frontdoor. Julie unlocked it, and with that a fire ignited.
Back to top Go down
xxolympiaxx
xxolympiaxx

PostSubject: Re: Starts with goodbye ~Part 22 ..*The end*..   Starts with goodbye ~Part 22 ..*The end*.. EmptyWed Aug 05, 2009 12:45 am

Twisted Evil nice!!! lucky girl Razz
Back to top Go down
Dimitra
Administrator
Administrator
Dimitra

PostSubject: Re: Starts with goodbye ~Part 22 ..*The end*..   Starts with goodbye ~Part 22 ..*The end*.. EmptyWed Aug 05, 2009 1:10 pm

Javi forgets too easily Razz
Back to top Go down
Marjolein

Marjolein

PostSubject: Re: Starts with goodbye ~Part 22 ..*The end*..   Starts with goodbye ~Part 22 ..*The end*.. EmptyWed Aug 05, 2009 1:28 pm

What the.. Laughing He forgets too easely? Lol xD It's six months after Sophia died, I think it's time to move on xD
Back to top Go down
Dimitra
Administrator
Administrator
Dimitra

PostSubject: Re: Starts with goodbye ~Part 22 ..*The end*..   Starts with goodbye ~Part 22 ..*The end*.. EmptyWed Aug 05, 2009 1:46 pm

Only six months? If he loved her SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO much he would spent years and years before finding another woman! In my opinion!
Back to top Go down
Marjolein

Marjolein

PostSubject: Re: Starts with goodbye ~Part 22 ..*The end*..   Starts with goodbye ~Part 22 ..*The end*.. EmptyWed Aug 05, 2009 1:52 pm

You'll see why I wrote it like this Wink

Part 7

The next morning Javi woke up from the sunlight who shined into the bedroom. He had a vague headache, and didn’t know where he was. Clothes were spread out over the floor, the bed was a mess –so was his hair- and leaving him outside the picture, the bedroom was empty. He stretched his arms and got out of bed. On the bedside table at his side laid a note.

Dear Javi,

Sorry to let you know I’m gone like this, but you were still asleep..
And after tonight I wanted to let you sleep.

Make yourself at home, and take something to eat. I bet you are starving.
There’s money lying on the kitchen table to take a cab back home, or you want to take a walk of course.. Razz

It was really nice to meet you Javi. Here’s my number. Call or text me when you feel lonely again, we will take that away than *naughty smile *

Kisses, Julie

He smiled and putted his clothes back on. When he wanted to button his shirt up, he noticed it was without buttons now. He laughed and walked out of the bedroom, downstairs into the kitchen. His stomach began to rumble and Javi started to search something which he could eat as breakfast. He wrote a short note, and left the apartment. Javi whistled a happy tune and began to walk home.

Ten minutes later Javi arrived home and unlocked the door. He laid his keys at the kitchen table and ran upstairs to change his clothes. After a shower and some clean clothes he walked back downstairs. Javi looked at his answering machine. After turning the radio on, he pressed the button. ‘You have two new messages.’ A robotic voice said, followed by a beep. ‘Hey Javi. Well, you are not there and I am wondering where you are now.. And why did you left the party that soon? You missed the best part mate! Anyway; talk to you soon! Don’t forget practice next afternoon. And with next, I mean Saturday afternoon. See you than!’ and Basty hung up. The other one was from his mother, to remind him about the Christmas dinner. He took the phone and dialed the number of his mother. ‘Hello mum. Thanks, it’s going better now yes. And there? Aww, that’s good to hear. Of course I will be there with Christmas! Yes. See you than mum. Byee!’ And he hung up. Quick he putted Julie’s number in his phone. He knew for sure he wanted to meet her once again. And not only because of last night.
Back to top Go down
Marjolein

Marjolein

PostSubject: Re: Starts with goodbye ~Part 22 ..*The end*..   Starts with goodbye ~Part 22 ..*The end*.. EmptyWed Aug 05, 2009 1:53 pm

Part 8

Mikel and Basty were waiting. ‘Do you have any idea why he left yesterday? I liked the party..’ Mikel said, while doing a warming up. Basty putted his water bottle down. ‘I know.. I enjoyed myself as well.. But don’t forget that Javi didn’t had a girl as we had, and that he still suffers, even though it’s been half a year ago..’ Mikel sighed and nodded. ‘Shall we begin?’ Mikel nodded and Basty turned the music on.

Javi walked inside the building. ‘Dale mi amor dale dale dame calor, Dale dale dale dale get up. Ven dame así tu sabor!’ He sang the rest of the song and changed his clothes. ‘Tú oculta en la oscuridad. Intentas disimular. Que cada segundo. Te voy gustando más. Báilame siento tu ritmo. Mírame pierdo el sentido. Tócame hasta el delirio. Sin miedo muévete.. Hey guys! Dale mi amor, dale dale dale dame calor, dale dale dale dale get up! Ven dame así tú sabor!’ Basty and Mikel stopped dancing and looked at him. ‘Yeah, right.. ‘he’s still suffering, even though it’s been half a year ago’.. Suffering eh?’ Mikel looked at Basty. Basty made a face and took his bottle. He sat down on the floor and began to drink. ‘Well, well.. Look who we have here: Mr. Sunshine.’ ‘Nice to see you too Mikel!’ Javi noticed the sarcastic tone of Mikel’s voice. ‘Ignore him Javi.. Isolde didn’t want to give him what he wanted last night..’ Basty said and laughed. Mikel walked angry towards him and let the water stream into Basty’s neck. ‘HEENNEET!’ ‘It’s your own fault Piñero!’ ‘Children! STOP!’ Javi said and looked at them more amused than angry. Water dripped on the floor and Basty and Mikel looked at Javi. ‘Sorry Javi..’ ‘Nah, it’s ok.. Let’s enjoy of this beautiful day and fill it with our beautiful music and awesome dance routines.’ ‘What the hell did you had for breakfast? XTC?’ Javi laughed and shook his head. ‘No, just some toast.. And juice.’ Mikel and Basty looked at each other and back at Javi. ‘Then why are you so happy?’ they asked at the same time. Javi smiled. ‘I just had a great night..’ He smiled and began his warming up. Mikel looked at Basty who shrugged. ‘Great night as in..?’ ‘As in fun Mikel. I had lots of fun last night.’ Javi smiled and sat down across his friends. ‘Tell me everything. I’m all ears.’ Mikel said, curiosity shining in his eyes. ‘I met a girl last night, Julie. She has fierce red curls, and chocolate brown eyes. I danced with her yesterday and we left together.. I woke up in her apartment and my shirt was left without buttons.. Fill in the rest yourself.’ Javi smiled and grabbed a bottle. ‘Wait.. You had..! Dude! You sneaky fox!’ Mikel looked surprised. Javi was still smiling and shrugged. ‘Ok, we can discuss this later.. Let’s get started now.. Next year we have some concerts, and we must be in shape, dontcha think?’ Basty said. Javi and Mikel nodded and they got up. ‘I have an idea,’ Mikel said, ‘Isolde and I were talking last night, and she began about U2, that Irish band.. We could do a medley of them.. Y’know.. Pride in the name of love, Beautiful day..’ ‘Mikel.. That doesn’t sound bad at all..’ Basty eyes lit up. ‘Wait.. Do we have to sing in English again?’ Javi looked worried at his friend. ‘Err… Yes?’ Javi sighed. ‘C’mon! I’ll help ya! And the RW-medley went fine as well! We can do this! We are capaz de todo!’ Javi laughed and nodded. ‘Let’s do it then!’
Back to top Go down
Dimitra
Administrator
Administrator
Dimitra

PostSubject: Re: Starts with goodbye ~Part 22 ..*The end*..   Starts with goodbye ~Part 22 ..*The end*.. EmptyWed Aug 05, 2009 2:08 pm

I like Mikel's childish manners cat
Back to top Go down
Marjolein

Marjolein

PostSubject: Re: Starts with goodbye ~Part 22 ..*The end*..   Starts with goodbye ~Part 22 ..*The end*.. EmptyWed Aug 05, 2009 2:48 pm

He'll be the Comedy Dave in this story Laughing
Back to top Go down
Marjolein

Marjolein

PostSubject: Re: Starts with goodbye ~Part 22 ..*The end*..   Starts with goodbye ~Part 22 ..*The end*.. EmptyThu Aug 06, 2009 4:57 pm

Part 9

Years passed smoothly. Ony’s musical went fine, and Mikel’s idea was a success. Javi and Julie met at least twice a year: the day Sophia died and the day her husband died. Aside from that, they were just normal friends. Julie took him often with her when she went shopping, and Javi dragged her with him when they had a concert. Their relation was just friendly.

After having a great night, spending at Julie’s, Javi walked back home, still a bit weak in his legs and light headed. He had his hands deep in the pocket of his jacket, and walked on a relaxed tempo back home. Suddenly his phone rang. ‘Javi speaking.. Heya! Uhu.. I just arrived at the front yard.. Guess where I was. Duh, it’s 8 March. Craaap! I totally forgot! I’ll jump in my car and be there in a flash. Later!’ He hung up and ran to his car. It surprised him that he had his carkeys with him for once. Quickly he started the car and took off.

‘He forgot! The blonde forgot!’ Mikel looked in amazement at Basty. ‘Technically seen, he’s brown haired.. But o, well..’ Mikel made a face to him. Soon the doorbell rang. ‘I am so sorry I forgot!’ He looked apologizing at Mikel. ‘What is so interesting about Julie?’ Javi took his jacket off. ‘Well.. Just.. Her eyes are so brown.. It’s like you are literal staring into eyes made out of chocolate.. Her hair is red as red wine, and her scent makes me dizzy.. Her voice makes me melt slowly.. Like sitting near a fire with a mug hot chocolate..’ He sighed satisfied. ‘You are beginning to fall in love with her, aren’t you?’ Basty said, looking curious at his friend. ‘No!’ Mikel and Basty looked again at him. ‘Maybe.. Just a little.. I don’t know..’ He sighed and sat down on the couch. Mikel turned on his belly and supported his head in his hands. ‘What does the heart tell ya?’ ‘Que?’ ‘What is your heart telling you?’ Basty repeated Mikel’s question. ‘Everytime I smell her perfume, everytime I touch her hand.. Everytime I hear her voice at the telephone, asking me whether to come over or go shopping.. When she looks at me and says my name.. My heart skips a beat..’ He stared out of the window. ‘When I think of her, remember her laughter, see her red chipped lips again from David’s party.. Breathing becomes impossible..’ He sighed like someone who’s head over heels in love. ‘She’s the light to my soul, and if I hadn’t found her, I’d still be lost and inconsolable.. I’m afraid of losing her if I tell her that I love her.. Love her more than ‘just’ a friend..’ He sighed again and looked at his feet. ‘Done?’ Mikel asked. ‘Guess so..’ Mikel sighed relieved and turned on his back. ‘Go and find your glasses, otherwise you’ll get a headache again..’ Basty said on a teasing voice and stuck his tongue out to Mikel. Mikel muttered and got up. ‘Yes mum..’ Quick he ran out of the room before Basty would throw a pillow to his head. Javi shook smiling his head. ‘You two are serious terrible!’ ‘Yeah, I know.. But Mikel and I are the best of friends.. Sometimes he calls me mum –or dad- and I tell him what to do.. Or call him pineapple-head..’ ‘I heard that, dickhead!’ Mikel walked back inside, wearing his glasses this time. ‘Love you too..’ Basty gave an airkiss to Mikel. ‘Yeah, yeah.. That’s what they all say, but in the meantime?’ Mikel muttered and sat down on the floor, his arms crossed and a stubborn expression on his face. ‘Let’s start with the movie-night before Mikel will do something to me..’ Basty grinned. ‘Or you to him.’ Javi said, and smiled. Mikel was busy turning a DVD on and sat back down in front of the couch.

Julie had taken a shower after Javi had left. She wore a black blouse and her favorite jeans. Her hair was still wet and dripping. She smiled and sat down on the big couch, while a fire was burning in the fire place. Julie grabbed her book and laid her legs on the couch. She was so busy with reading that she didn’t noticed the creaking of the door and the footsteps in the room. She turned page 99 and noticed that there was something moving next to her. She looked up and noticed that there was something written on the wall in deep red letters. ‘You will die…’ Julie stared at it. She got up and walked away from the wall. She saw how the photo of herself and Javi flew up in the air and how it got torn into a zillion pieces. Her jaw dropped and she felt the wall against her back. Slowly the vase Javi had given her for her 25th birthday moved to the edge of the cupboard. She could hear an evil chuckle, or was she just imagining the voice of her husband? Soon the vase smashed broken on the wooden floor and the water spread across the room. The daffodils were lying on the floor. Julie tried to scream. Her book got thrown away, and landed near her. ‘I will take care of him. He won’t get you, Julie. You are mine!’ Julie had found her voice again and screamed. ‘What the fuck is happening here?!’ Tears of anger, fear and disbelieve rolled over her cheeks and dripped on her book.
Back to top Go down
Dimitra
Administrator
Administrator
Dimitra

PostSubject: Re: Starts with goodbye ~Part 22 ..*The end*..   Starts with goodbye ~Part 22 ..*The end*.. EmptyFri Aug 07, 2009 12:37 pm

hahahahahahahha!!! A ghost xDDDDDD

Nice part!!!! Loved Mikel xD (again xD)
Back to top Go down
Marjolein

Marjolein

PostSubject: Re: Starts with goodbye ~Part 22 ..*The end*..   Starts with goodbye ~Part 22 ..*The end*.. EmptyFri Aug 07, 2009 12:42 pm

Glad you liked it Laughing
Back to top Go down
Marjolein

Marjolein

PostSubject: Re: Starts with goodbye ~Part 22 ..*The end*..   Starts with goodbye ~Part 22 ..*The end*.. EmptyFri Aug 07, 2009 12:59 pm

Part 10

They were in the middle of the fifth movie when Javi’s phone went of. ‘Javi here.. Julie! Slow down. Easy, easy girl.. Uhu.. Mm-hm.. Wait, I’ll be there in a second, ok? Hold on.’ He hung up. Basty and Mikel looked at him. ‘Julie is completely upset. I couldn’t get a proper word out of her…’ ‘Go Javi. It’s ok.’ Basty said and smiled. ‘Yeah, the last time you got called in the middle of our movie night, it was for bad news.. I never wanna see you that sad again. Go and help her.’ Mikel said and looked a bit concerned. ‘Thanks guys!’ and he raced out of the door, to his car.

‘What takes him so long?’ Julie was standing on the walkway. She wrapped her arms around herself. A cold late summer breeze blew right through her blouse. It made her shiver. She rather stayed outside, in the cold than going back inside where that.. that idiot was waiting. She was focusing now. Did she heard a car? Yes.. She recognized the engine. Suddenly it was cut of and a door slammed shut. Running footsteps on the stairway, on the walkway. ‘Julie!’ He looked at her. She ran into his arms and began to cry. Javi rubbed over her back, trying to calm her. ‘Sshh.. It’s ok now.. I’m here.. Whatever was in there, is gone now.. It’s ok, everything is ok now.’ He rubbed her back, trying to calm her. Little by little she calmed down. ‘It.. It was Mark.. He will come after you Javi..’ Scared she looked up. ‘But.. Why?’ ‘He can’t let me go. He thinks I belong to him.. He has to be stopped..’ Both looked at her door. ‘Let’s go. We have to.. talk with him? Or how do you communicate with a spirit?’ He took her hand and they walked inside her apartment. Julie hid behind Javi’s back. For somehow she knew something would happen. She squeezed his hand gently as they walked further inside. ‘Javi, I don’t trust at all..’ ‘Don’t worry Jules, it will be ok.’ He smiled and walked further inside. The book was still on the floor, the vase still broken. Julie wasn’t calm at all. Mark was still there, waiting for Javi. She didn’t knew what he would do to Javi. She hoped it was just a bad dream.. She hoped it, although she knew it wasn’t true. Mark was here, Javi was here, and so was she. Julie stayed behind Javi. ‘He’s not very nice. Look what he did to your birthday present!’ ‘I know.. I’m sorry about it..’ ‘Don’t be. It’s not your fault.’ He winked to her. Julie smiled but it faded soon. Was it just her, or could she hear Mark growl? She sighed. All this supernatural-crap was freaking her out. What if she’d turn around and run for the door? Would she be fast enough? But what about Javi? She couldn’t leave him with the spirit of her dead husband. ‘What was his name again? Mark, right?’ Julie woke up from her thoughts and nodded. ‘Ok.. Ehmm.. Mark? Are you here, somewhere? God, I sound stupid.. Anyway.. Why are you only now going after Julie? I mean you’re dead for almost two years now.. And if you’re worried about-,’ he dug for a flying CD, ‘You’re not playing a fair game. Just.. Leave Julie alone, okay? She’s not an object you own or something. She’s human and I l-.. I love her ok? I love her more than ‘just’ a friend. She’s always on my mind.. I can’t not think of her beautiful smile, her gorgeous red curls, her laughter.. I’m in love with her and you just have to accept it, dot.’ Julie stared at him. ‘Huh, did I really told a ghost-spirit-thing that I’m in love with you? I think I’d just lost my mind. I better go, and look for it..’ He turned around and headed for the door. Julie grabbed his hand and pulled him back. He looked surprised at her. Julie smiled and pulled him closer. Their faces came closer, and she kissed him. This time from real love, not just because they were going to have sex. ‘The funniest thing is, that I love you too Javi.’ Javi smiled and hugged her. ‘Please, will you stay with me tonight? I don’t wanna be alone tonight...’ She looked up. ‘Sure. Come, let’s go to sleep. Talking to ghosts is exhausting.. We’ll clean up tomorrow, promised.’ Julie smiled back. She turned the lights off and they went to sleep, ignoring the pissed off ghost in the livingroom. Mark knew he couldn’t win from Javi. He sighed and left to never come back again.
Back to top Go down
Dimitra
Administrator
Administrator
Dimitra

PostSubject: Re: Starts with goodbye ~Part 22 ..*The end*..   Starts with goodbye ~Part 22 ..*The end*.. EmptyFri Aug 07, 2009 1:43 pm

Razz
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Starts with goodbye ~Part 22 ..*The end*..   Starts with goodbye ~Part 22 ..*The end*.. Empty

Back to top Go down

Starts with goodbye ~Part 22 ..*The end*..
Page 1 of 6Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next