Your Stories!!!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Post here your thoughts, feelings, imagination, your STORIES!!!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

He Woman, She Man ~ Part 6

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Imke ^^

Imke ^^

Number of posts : 38
Ôüðïò : The Netherlands
Registration date : 2009-03-10

He Woman, She Man ~ Part 6 Empty
PostSubject: He Woman, She Man ~ Part 6   He Woman, She Man ~ Part 6 EmptyWed Mar 11, 2009 4:44 pm

Ah well, loooong time ago I started writing this story but I never planned to actually post it. Laughing
And you're right if this story reminds you of a movie, I just won't say which one. Razz
So, I guess most (or all) of you are fans of D'Nash and so this story is about D'Nash. Laughing Laughing Actually the main person is Mikel and I can tell you, this story is a funny one with some romance. Razz
Well, I've just written 4,5 parts so please, give me enough motivation (and inspiration maybe?) to go on and finish this story!! cyclops Oh and in this story Ony is still a member of D'Nash, so you know. Wink

Anyway, here's the first part. What a Face
He Woman, She Man
Part 1
‘Please Mel! I swear I didn’t steal that damn picture of Mikel!’ Alexa rolled her eyes and sighed. ‘You so did! It disappeared from my agenda! And I sticked it with glue so it had to be ripped out!’ Melody said pissed and stopped her best friend Alexa. ‘I swear on the grave of my grandmother that I don’t have it!’ Alexa said with her hand on her chest. Melody sighed. ‘Someone took it away!’ she said desperately and sat down on a bench. They were in the huge garden of the park right in front of the school. ‘Then you will print out another picture of Mikel and put it in your agenda. And solved is the problem!’ Alexa smiled.
‘It’s not that easy! This was the first picture of Mikel I’ve seen! It has a special meaning!’ Melody sighed and looked sad at the ground. ‘C’mon Mel. It’s just a picture,’ Alexa said rolling her eyes again. ‘It’s not just a picture! It’s a picture of Mikel!’ she said pissed, got up and walked away. ‘Mel!’ Alexa yelled and walked after her. ‘Let’s go to your house,’ she said and the 2 girls walked away.

‘Ony, marry me!’ one fan shouted. ‘Oh my God, Basty I want you so badly!’ the other yelled. ‘Javi, I wanna have your babies!’ yet another fan screamed.
‘Mikel, here’s my hotelroom number!’ a girl, who was nearly fainting, yelled and waved with a piece of paper.
‘Oh man,’ Javi sighed. ‘Yeah, Javi and babies. No combination,’ Mikel whispered and grinned. ‘Well, it seems you’re having a wild night tonight,’ Javi replied whispering and smiled. ‘Nah. Not for me,’ Mikel shook his head.
‘Ony, you’re futureous wife is standing there,’ Basty grinned. ‘Shut up, Basty. Seems someone is desperate for you tonight,’ Ony said and grinned as well.
The boys of D’Nash were having a signsession in the centre of Madrid.
All fans were getting crazy because of the four men. At the end of the session they were being driven back to their apartment. Javi flopped down on the couch and closed his eyes. Somehow the view of babies went through his mind. ‘Argh Javi, stop it!’ he said to himself and slapped himself against his cheek. Ony immediately went to the fridge and got out a salad. ‘Dear Ony, you are hungry and we have a lot of DELICIOUS food in our fridge! And what do you take? A freaking salad!’ Mikel said shaking his head. ‘Mikel is right,’ Javi said when he got up again.
‘Ony at least cares about his health and body. You two, Mikel and Javi, are filling yourselves with junkfood. And especially you Javi, you’re gaining weight quick already and now you eat the whole fridge empty these days too!’ Basty said. ‘I don’t do that!’ Javi said looking offended. ‘Just let me be guys,’ Ony said and went with his salad to his bedroom. ‘Ok...’ Mikel said watching the closed bedroomdoor of Ony. ‘Ony! There are carrots here!’ Javi yelled. Basty hit him. ‘Leave him alone dumbass!’ Basty said.
Javi looked at him, shook his head and turned on the tv. ‘I’ll join you!’ Mikel said and sat next to him.

Yay! That was part 1! Laughing So tell me, stop or continue? Razz

Last edited by Imke ^^ on Fri Mar 13, 2009 10:04 pm; edited 5 times in total
Back to top Go down
Marjolein

Marjolein

Number of posts : 1616
Registration date : 2008-12-19

PostSubject: Re: He Woman, She Man ~ Part 6   He Woman, She Man ~ Part 6 EmptyWed Mar 11, 2009 6:12 pm

Haha! xD

Amazing Laughing

Más Razz
Back to top Go down
Imke ^^

Imke ^^

PostSubject: Re: He Woman, She Man ~ Part 6   He Woman, She Man ~ Part 6 EmptyWed Mar 11, 2009 6:54 pm

Thanks! What a Face
Back to top Go down
Imke ^^

Imke ^^

PostSubject: Re: He Woman, She Man ~ Part 6   He Woman, She Man ~ Part 6 EmptyWed Mar 11, 2009 7:06 pm

I'm bored to death so here's the 2nd part. Laughing

Part 2
Melody was laying on her bed in her bedroom and Alexa was sitting on a chair. Melody was listening music and Alexa was reading one of her books about magic, voodoo and that kinda things. She had always been interested in that.
Melody was only concentrated on her music and had her eyes closed.
Suddenly she got pushed from her bed. She scared and got up with an angry face. ‘Why did I deserve that?’ she asked. ‘Look at this!’ Alexa said excited and showed Melody a page full of pictures. ‘What’s this?’ Melody asked with a frown. ‘With this recipe we can make a love poison!’ Alexa said with a big smile. ‘Love poison? For who?’ Melody frowned. ‘You and Mikel!’ her friend replied with a look like she was Albert Einstein the second.
‘Nice joke,’ Melody said, turned away from Alexa and laid on bed again.
‘It’s not a joke! I’ve practised with several spells and poisons before! Only never this one... but it doesn’t look complicated. It has to work!’ Alexa said smiling. ‘No Alexa. I don’t want to take any risks,’ Melody shook her head and put her earphones in and moved her head with the beat of the song. Alexa sighed and read the page further. ‘Then if you don’t want to cooperate. I will do it myself,’ Alexa whispered, smiled and switched the page.

‘Just face it Ony. You’re a healthfreak!’ Mikel said while the guys were sunbathing on a chair at the pool outside their home. ‘I’m not,’ Ony said sternly. ‘You aaaare!’ Javi said grinning. ‘Guys, stop teasing him! You can be healthfreaks too! Well... at least Mikel can,’ Basty said. ‘And not me?’ Javi said and sat up. ‘Well...,’ Basty said and took a look at Javi who was in swimming shorts just like the others. ‘I have to admit. You can be, yeah,’ Basty nodded. Javi smiled pleased and leant back into the chair.

‘See you tomorrow again!’ Melody said and waved at Alexa who was heading back home. She stayed for dinner and stayed a while longer. Well, a big while longer. Now it was almost midnight and Melody was exhausted. She fell down on bed and sighed. Still the fact that she lost the picture of Mikel was bothering her and boiling in her mind. She decided to put her pyjamas on and go to sleep before she wouldn’t be able to sleep.

The guys were watching a tv-show when suddenly Mikel got up. ‘Mikel, where are you going?’ Javi asked. ‘Sleep. Tired,’ he answered shortly, yawned and went upstairs to his room. Ony looked at Javi who shrugged and the three continued watching the tv-show. Mikel pulled off his shirt and his jeans and went into bed. He turned off the light on his cupboard and closed his eyes. The thought about those crazy fans went one more time through his mind but then he fell in a deep sleep.

From part 4 it's going to be fuuuuuuuuun! xD
Back to top Go down
katjuzka

katjuzka

Number of posts : 873
Registration date : 2009-01-01

PostSubject: Re: He Woman, She Man ~ Part 6   He Woman, She Man ~ Part 6 EmptyWed Mar 11, 2009 7:22 pm

Me likes this Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Imke ^^

Imke ^^

PostSubject: Re: He Woman, She Man ~ Part 6   He Woman, She Man ~ Part 6 EmptyWed Mar 11, 2009 7:22 pm

Thanks Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Imke ^^

Imke ^^

PostSubject: Re: He Woman, She Man ~ Part 6   He Woman, She Man ~ Part 6 EmptyWed Mar 11, 2009 7:30 pm

Oh btw I mean from part 3 it's going to be fun xD So the next part is going to be funny in my opinion Laughing
Back to top Go down
Dimitra
Administrator
Administrator
Dimitra

Number of posts : 1208
Ôüðïò : Thessaloniki Greece
Registration date : 2008-02-29

PostSubject: Re: He Woman, She Man ~ Part 6   He Woman, She Man ~ Part 6 EmptyWed Mar 11, 2009 8:49 pm

Sounds nice Imke!!! I liked that "Love Potion" idea hehe Laughing
Back to top Go down
http://yourstories.heavenforum.com
Imke ^^

Imke ^^

PostSubject: Re: He Woman, She Man ~ Part 6   He Woman, She Man ~ Part 6 EmptyWed Mar 11, 2009 8:55 pm

Thank you Dimitra! Very Happy
Well, you will read the results of that Love Poison in the next part. Laughing Laughing
Back to top Go down
Marjolein

Marjolein

PostSubject: Re: He Woman, She Man ~ Part 6   He Woman, She Man ~ Part 6 EmptyWed Mar 11, 2009 9:50 pm

bounce The title reminds me of a movie I once watched with a friend's party.. It was a weird one xD I only forgot teh title Laughing

Can't wait to read teh next part What a Face
Back to top Go down
Imke ^^

Imke ^^

PostSubject: Re: He Woman, She Man ~ Part 6   He Woman, She Man ~ Part 6 EmptyWed Mar 11, 2009 10:01 pm

She's The Man maybe? Laughing But that movie isn't similar to this one though, at least in that movie there doesn't happen the same that happens in here. Razz

Or... scratch
I forgot the title of the movie which IS similar to this one. Laughing Laughing
Back to top Go down
Imke ^^

Imke ^^

PostSubject: Re: He Woman, She Man ~ Part 6   He Woman, She Man ~ Part 6 EmptyWed Mar 11, 2009 10:12 pm

Part 3
Beep! Beep! Beep! the alarmclock went. I waved my arm through the air and smacked the snooze-button. I was laying with my face in my pillow and noticed I drooled a bit when I saw a wet spot on the pillow. I turned on my back and stretched my arms. My eyelids felt so heavy! I could barely open them. After a lot of fighting against my sleepy eyes they finally opened. I sighed and noticed morning light was shining on my face. Finally, Friday morning. Probably mom would make me a delicious breakfast! Wait... I looked again at the ceiling. Where are my D’Nash pictures? They are supposed to hang there. And besides, the ceiling wasn’t white. It was kinda grey-ish. I’m sure my ceiling had always been white like Mikel’s teeth.
I frowned. Wait... am I laying in a double bed? I thought I had a single one. I turned my head to my right and saw a window bigger than it was before. Under the window was a small, wooden closet with four big drawers. I couldn’t remember I ever had one like that. But the walls weren’t white. They were this grey-ish colour as well. What in heavensname happened?
I sat right up and looked straight forward. There was a door. And next to me another door. I remembered having only one door in my bedroom.
I saw a huge closet. One of the doors was a mirror. It was on the left side of the closet. I put my feet on the ground without making a sound. Suddenly I felt like having nothing on. I touched my belly. It was naked! I lowered my head and gasped. I saw a chest! A CHEST! Where were my two feminine hills? I touched my chest carefully. I was so confused, I couldn’t get any sound out of my mouth. I then looked at my left hand who was touching my chest. It was big and... manly? Where were my polished nails? They are supposed to be light pink. But instead my nails were incredibly short. I looked at my legs. Muscled. I saw I was wearing boxers. Since when do I have boxers? Since when am I more muscular than usually? SINCE WHEN DO I LOOK LIKE A MAN?! Ok, Melody. Calm down. Probably you’re having a nightmare. Like a nightmare which looks so real that you almost think it’s real. But actually it’s not. Yes, it’s a nightmare. I’m dreaming.
I pinched my muscled right arm. Ouch! It’s supposed to not hurt! But wait...
I took a deep breath and breathed out. My breath sounded low. Manly.
I got up and walked afraid towards the mirror. I didn’t want to know what I would see but still I wanted to know. Otherwise I would never know what happened with me. I closed my eyes and stood in front of the mirror.
I took a deep sigh and opened my eyes. I screamed loudly at what I saw in that mirror.

‘Sweetheart, wake up! Breakfast is ready!’ a cheerful voice went through the room. I moved my head away. Damn that Javi. ‘Darling, get up! Otherwise you’re croissants are getting cold,’ the same voice said this time close to my ear and I felt a hand shaking my body. Wait a second. Since when is Javi’s voice so feminine? I heard a door closing and footsteps on the stairs. I opened up my eyes slowly and rubbed them. I looked at the door. My eyes automatically went to my opposite. A bookcloset... pink. Next to me a cupboard... pink. Suddenly I sat right up really quick. Where am I?!
I looked quickly around. So many pink stuff! Except for the walls. They were white. I looked in front of me. A closet... pink! Pink, pink, pink. It was making me dizzy. Ok, Mikel, focus. Close your eyes and then open them again. Soon you’ll be in your own colourless room again. I closed them and took a deep breath. In a sudden I opened them again, eyes wide open, scared. My breath. It was so high. I breathed out again. Something’s wrong with my throat? But soon I was noticing I was wearing more than just my boxers. I looked down and saw I was wearing some night dress. A NIGHT DRESS?!
I jumped from the bed and saw the purple satin night dress. Another thing that obviously caught my eye; there were these two... things... on my chest. I grabbed them and looked confused and scared at what my hands were holding. It was soft but... what was it?! I pulled the night dress forwards so I could look what’s behind them. I yelled and fell back on the bed. Quickly I smacked my hand against my mouth. Do I always yell so high? But the sight behind this night dress! They were... they were... Feminine mountains!
Ok, Mikel. Calm down, you’re probably dreaming. God is probably saying with this that you must respect women more. Yeah. A wise dream. But freaking scary! Wait...
I looked around. This all looked so real! I pinched myself. Ouch! It hurts! So, I do have feminine mountains? I looked around again into the room breathing rapidly. This wasn’t happening! Hold on... if there are feminine mountains. Then...
Oh God. I lifted my night dress up and saw a string. WOMEN UNDERWEAR! What dude is wearing women underwear?! Unless he’s gay. But I’m not gay. Wait... I have mountains on my chest. I’m not a man. Right?
I closed my eyes and pulled the string forwards. Ok Mikel, face it. I opened my eyes and looked down into the string. Again I yelled and fell on my back on the bed. I have nothing! Nothing! Where is my youngman? I looked again and then looked away again. I rushed my hands through my hair.
My hair... Why it’s so long? I took a piece of hair and looked at it. It was wavy and black. Black? I thought I had brown hair. I swallowed and got up. I walked slowly to the mirror and closed my eyes, afraid to what my reflection would look like. I opened them and yelled loud. Really loud!
I jumped on the bed and pulled the sheets over my head. This isn’t happening. This isn’t happening. This isn’t happening.
Then I jumped up scared because someone knocked on the door.
‘Mel? Are you going to take a shower now or later? Because I’m going to the bowlinghall with friends and Cassandra is coming too so I have to look on my best,’ a low, male voice said. I didn’t know what to say. Who was that?
‘Mel?’ the same male voice said. ‘Are you still sleeping? ... MOM! Mel fell asleep again!’ the voice said and I heard footsteps going downstairs. Not much later quick footsteps went upstairs and the door flew open.
‘Melody Fernandez! Get dressed and come downstairs NOW!’ a woman stood in the doorway looking pissed at me. She had halflong, black hair and was quite small. I slowly nodded. ‘Now,’ the woman repeated and closed the door.
What is going on?

Laughing Laughing Laughing
Back to top Go down
katjuzka

katjuzka

PostSubject: Re: He Woman, She Man ~ Part 6   He Woman, She Man ~ Part 6 EmptyWed Mar 11, 2009 10:48 pm

Omg what a part Laughing Laughing
I just laughed when i read that Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Imke ^^

Imke ^^

PostSubject: Re: He Woman, She Man ~ Part 6   He Woman, She Man ~ Part 6 EmptyThu Mar 12, 2009 3:12 pm

Part 4

I looked around for the thousanth time and there was one thing I noticed just by now. I saw myself. Myself and Javi... Basty... Ony. Pictures of us hanging on walls. I looked up. Even pictures on the ceiling! Ok... if I am Mikel but not in the body of Mikel... I walked to the mirror again. Long, wavy, black hair. Brown eyes. A slim body. Purple, satin, night dress. Thin legs. Feminine mountains and having no youngman... Am I in a girl’s body?! A fan’s body!
‘Mel, are you getting dressed?’ the woman voice came from downstairs.
‘Eh, yes!’ I said. My voice! It was just like a girl! Well, obvious when you just discovered you’re a man in a woman body! I opened the closet and saw thousands of clothes hanging. Ok, at this moment I have to think like a girl. What is a good combination? And why the HECK are there so many sexy clothes?! I took some random stuff without even looking if they’d fit together. I looked for shoes. Oh... my... God... There were only heels! I can’t walk on them! I took out one pair of black boots. I put the zipper down and stick my foot through it. I lifted the zipper up and started to put on the other boot. Slowly I got up and stood still. Ok, this was going alright now. Now the first step... I took one deep breath and tried to walk. Immediately I fell on the ground... hard.
‘Melody! Hurry! You have to go to school soon!’ the woman, who was probably my “mom”, said. I got up, sighed annoyed and tried to look for other shoes. There is NO way I was going to walk on these evil things!
I searched through the whole closet and finally found a pair of old sneaks. ‘Thank you Lord,’ I whispered and quickly took off the boots and put on the sneaks. I walked through the room. ‘Much better,’ I smiled pleased. I looked into the mirror. My hair, or.. the fan’s hair.. or my hair.. whatever! The hair was a mess! I took a hairbrush and rushed it a few times through my hair. So weird to brush your hair!

‘Mikel? Are you alright?’ I heard next to me and when I turned my jaws dropped down. In front of me, right in front of me, stood the second most gorgeous person I have ever seen in my whole 19 years that I’m walking on this planet! ‘J-Javi?’ I stuttered. ‘Y-yes?’ he stuttered on purpose. I just stood there still with jaws dropped down. ‘What? There’s something on my face? Is it my hair?’ Javi asked worried. I slowly shook my head, still my mouth open. It surprised me I wasn’t drooling. ‘Then why the heck are you looking like that?’ he said, stepped closer and closed my mouth. I struggled backwards and looked with big eyes at him. ‘Mikel, what the heck is wrong with you?’ Javi asked confused. ‘Mikel?!’ I said my voice raising up. ‘Yes, Mikel. Your name. And I am Javi, we are best friends and we are forming a group named D’Nash together with our other two best friends, Basty and Ony,’ Javi said raising an eyebrow. Then I remembered the reason why he was here. I screamed and I remember why. I got up with shaky legs and slowly turned my head to the mirror. My eyes widened when I realized the reflection in the mirror. Short, brown hair. Green eyes. Kissable lips. Skinny but quite muscled arms. Around 1,80 metres tall. And... a lovely body! Ok, if my brain was working right and I wasn’t going insane, I am.... Mikel!
Javi sighed and walked out with his head shaking. I watched him leaving and smacked the door shut. I rushed both of my hands through my, now short, hair. ‘Ok Mel, calm down. You just have to call Alexa and ask her where your own body is,’ I said to myself. I looked around and noticed a mobile phone on my bedside table. I went to grab it and looked at it. ‘This is not my phone,’ I muttered to myself. Even though I knew I wouldn’t find Alexa’s number I still watched Mikel’s contact list. Javi, Ony, Basty... Mom. Naw, how sweet! Dad, some girl, another girl, another girl, another girl, another girl, another girl... I shut his phone in annoyance. So many girls! They were probably just family or friends. I looked at my, or Mikel’s, body again. I need to wear some clothes before I actually faint by seeing this perfect body.
Back to top Go down
katjuzka

katjuzka

PostSubject: Re: He Woman, She Man ~ Part 6   He Woman, She Man ~ Part 6 EmptyThu Mar 12, 2009 3:23 pm

Omg...i just laughed when i read this LaughingLaughing
You describe everything so well Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Marjolein

Marjolein

PostSubject: Re: He Woman, She Man ~ Part 6   He Woman, She Man ~ Part 6 EmptyThu Mar 12, 2009 4:31 pm

Haha Laughing

No she's the man is something else.. In this one it's about an earring xD

Amazing parts! Can't wait for more
Back to top Go down
Imke ^^

Imke ^^

PostSubject: Re: He Woman, She Man ~ Part 6   He Woman, She Man ~ Part 6 EmptyThu Mar 12, 2009 5:38 pm

Yay 2nd page! What a Face

I just finished writing this part, I hope you like it. Razz

Part 5

I walked down the stairs slowly, observing the house. It was pretty big but smaller than mine. I opened the first door I saw and I noticed I was immediately right. I was in the dinner room, a huge dinner table took most of the space in the room. The table was already set and the same woman, who just shouted at me a few minutes ago, walked inside. ‘Finally! Now sit down and quickly finish your breakfast,’ she said and shove a chair backwards and gestured I had to sit down. I said nothing and just sat down. The woman looked surprised at me while she put two slices of bread on a plate and a glass of orange juice down in front of me. ‘So, did you sleep well?’ she asked after she sat down in front of me. ‘Erm... pretty good,’ I said with my mouth full of bread. ‘Don’t talk while you eat, Melody,’ she said sternly. ‘Ok, sorry,’ I apologised. She gave me a weird look. ‘Are you feeling alright today, honey?’ she said almost in a whisper. ‘Yeah, sure,’ I answered. Sure! I’m feeling so good that I decided to swap body with some strange girl and her weird mother who decides how I have to eat my freaking breakfast! ‘Are you sure you slept well?’ she asked. ‘Yes,’ I said with a tad annoyance in my voice. She smiled suddenly, got up and walked to the hallstand. She grabbed her coat and put it on. ‘I’ll take you to school today,’ she smiled. Okay, this woman has random moods changing every minute. I wondered when she would suddenly get really aggressive and attack me for no reason. This girl must have a hard time having a mother like her. I nodded, got up and walked to the hallstand. I stared at it, speculating which coat could be mine... or the girl’s. There was a brown jacket, a white trench coat, a pink coat and a black male coat. I was urging to grab the black one, since I still feel male, but I took the pink one instead since the bedroom is pink as well. ‘Dear, that’s your sister’s coat,’ the woman said. ‘Oh,’ I just said and grabbed the brown one. It looked pretty stylish. ‘That’s mine,’ the woman muttered. I felt my cheeks glowing as I took the white one. Before we walked out of the door she gave me one suspicious look. We step into a dark red car and the woman put the keys in the lock of the car. The motor started roaring and we drove out from the entranceway. I was very quiet while the woman kept on talking. I just pretended that I listened to her but I was just thinking deep. I was trying to think about ways of how I swapped body with a girl. What was my own body doing now? Is that girl now in my body too? Suddenly my body stiffened and my eyes widened. Oh God! She doesn’t know anything about celeb life! She doesn’t know our dance routines, maybe not even all lyrics. What will the other guys think?! She will probably act like a girl... so it’s my body who acts like a girl. No no no no NO! What if she wants to shop with one of them?! I, Mikel, hate shopping! They will think I’m crazy or... she’s crazy or... no, they don’t know it’s actually her in my body so they will think I’m crazy! Maybe that explains why the woman is looking weird, surprised or happy at me every minute. Maybe she’s used to a different reaction of her daughter. Do I have to call her “mom” now too?! Then I realized where I was going to. I was going to school. SCHOOL! S-C-H-O-O-L. The I-have-homework-school. The I-have-to-study-school. I don’t even know what subjects I have! It’s been such a long time since I’ve been to school! I slightly started to panick. What are the girl’s friends? Does she even have friends? Is she popular or is she being bullied? According to the looks of this girl she must be a bit popular. Or at least have friends. So many changes I have to go through, so many things I have to face. But... what about boys?! Maybe she has a boyfriend! Where she kisses with and maybe even... OK MIKEL STOP IT! You’re NOT going to kiss a guy! Well, in fact you’re in a girl’s body so people won’t look weird when you kiss a guy. But... it’s weird for me! I mean, come on! I’m the biggest flirt of the group but I do NOT flirt with guys! But... I can’t go flirting with girls either since I don’t think this girl likes girls. According to the pictures of us in her bedroom she must be drooling all over us. Somehow I wondered who her favourite member would be since all fans have a favourite member. I hope it wouldn’t be me. If it would be me... well, I don’t want to think about that.
‘We’re there!’ my new mom said and stopped the car in front of my new school. Oh. My. God, I could only think to myself when I saw the huge building and thousands of people walking on the terrain. Some sitting on the grass chatting with eachother and others were walking into the building. Wait... this isn’t just a school. This is university! I sighed relieved. At least the people here must be grown ups, just like moi. A small smile appeared on my face. My new mom looked weird at me again. I rolled my eyes and opened the door. I grabbed my bag and step out. ‘Have fun!’ she shouted after me before I shut the door. I slowly walked to the grassfield while observing everything. ‘Mel!’ I heard behind me. I turned and saw a guy walking up to me. Oh no! She DOES have a boyfriend! The guy smiled widely and stood still in front of me. ‘Do you have any plans for tonight?’ he asked still with the same wide smile. I didn’t know if this girl had made plans for tonight already. ‘I don’t know,’ I decided to say. ‘Just go out with me,’ he said and step closer to me. I took a step backwards. He suddenly grabbed my arms and pushed me closer. ‘You can’t avoid me forever. I will have you some day,’ he whispered. ‘Let her go, Brian!’ I heard from behind the guy and he got pushed aside. He struggled and fell. ‘She doesn’t want you!’ she said pissed. Wait, this Brian isn’t my boyfriend? ... YAY!
I sighed relieved and apparently the girl who had pushed Brian away noticed I was relieved. ‘Was he bothering you again?’ she asked. ‘Erm... yes,’ I said. ‘You stay away from her! Mel, why you didn’t push him away?’ she asked. ‘Because she starts to like me,’ Brian smiled. ‘Shut up, cunt!’ she snapped, grabbed my wrist and pulled me away. Apparently the girl and her friend didn’t like him. And he’s flirting with the girl for a long time. Great, I have my first admirer. Suddenly a bell echoed loudly over the terrain. ‘Let’s go,’ the girl sighed and we walked to the building. How am I going to survive this? I'm screwed.

Last edited by Imke ^^ on Thu Mar 12, 2009 6:18 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Marjolein

Marjolein

PostSubject: Re: He Woman, She Man ~ Part 6   He Woman, She Man ~ Part 6 EmptyThu Mar 12, 2009 6:13 pm

Ahaha hahaha! Laughing *giggles* Amazing xD
Back to top Go down
katjuzka

katjuzka

PostSubject: Re: He Woman, She Man ~ Part 6   He Woman, She Man ~ Part 6 EmptyThu Mar 12, 2009 6:45 pm

This really help me to win my bad mood...Cheers me up
So funny part Laughing
Back to top Go down
xxolympiaxx
xxolympiaxx

Number of posts : 1108
Ôüðïò : Cyprus (Greece)
Registration date : 2008-12-20

PostSubject: Re: He Woman, She Man ~ Part 6   He Woman, She Man ~ Part 6 EmptyThu Mar 12, 2009 8:36 pm

wow!! these parts are soooo funny! i agree with katjuzka, you describe everything so well with a great sense of humor! well done!

btw, i would do the same thing if i was in Mel's sittuation, but actually i'm worst! i would faint without even thinking!! Laughing
Back to top Go down
Imke ^^

Imke ^^

PostSubject: Re: He Woman, She Man ~ Part 6   He Woman, She Man ~ Part 6 EmptyFri Mar 13, 2009 10:04 pm

Part 6

I looked at myself in the mirror. The combination of clothes was perfect! I was happy I was born with a sense for fashion. And boy, I was happy that Mikel had the same too! I walked into my own personal bathroom and saw a pot with gel standing on a shelf right above the sink. I had to fix my older brother’s hair a few times and I saw Mikel’s haircut often so I knew how he fixed his hair. I grabbed some gel out of the pot and messed some with the hair. It only took a few seconds. Perfect, sometimes it does help to have a small obsession for this guy. I smiled pleased at the result. Right after that my smile disappeared because I almost fell down. No more smiling in the mirror. I still had a weakness for his gorgeous Golgate-white smile. I quickly walked out before serious accidents would happen. I opened the door to the corridor and walked downstairs and ended up in the hallway. Holy Lord, this place is huge! And so bright! The floor was blinking, it was so clean that you could see your reflection. In front of me was a big white door with on each side a big window covered with white curtains. It also smelled very fresh in here. Would they have their own home help? I guess so, since I don’t see the guys cleaning the whole place. ‘Mikel! Come! Breakfast is ready! Basty, our brilliant cook, made it!’ Ony said standing in the doorway. Okay Melody, don’t drool, it’s just Ony. It’s just Ony!
I nodded and followed him slowly into the kitchen. The kitchen was beautiful. No, it was beyond beautiful. It reminded me a bit of the Cullen’s kitchen in the movie Twilight. But oh my God, these guys have taste! It must have taken such a long time to have it built like this. The others soon noticed I was staring around amazed. ‘Is there something wrong?’ Basty asked. ‘You didn’t see a spider on the ceiling, did you?’ Javi frowned. ‘Erm.. no?’ I said confused. ‘Then why are you staring at our kitchen like it’s the first time you see it?’ Javi replied. I just shrugged and sat on Basty’s opposite next to Ony. ‘Well, let’s start! I’m hungry!’ Javi smiled. All three suddenly grabbed everything they could get before I even had the chance to reach out my hand to take the pack of orange juice. Finally they had what they wanted and started to eat like they hadn’t in months. As the last one I took the pack of orange juice and poored it in my glass. Then I calmly grabbed a piece of bread. They all three stared at me. ‘What now?’ I said slightly annoyed. ‘You didn’t join us,’ Javi said. ‘So? I’m not a pig,’ I said and took a bite. ‘Are you saying we are pigs?’ Basty said squinting his eyes. ‘No. I just said I’m not a pig,’ I said without looking at him. ‘But you mean to say that we are,’ Ony replied. ‘Look, I didn’t choose to be in this life!’ I said pissed and walked away. When I passed by the doorway to the hallway I pressed myself against the wall. Shit! Why did I say that?! They’d probably think Mikel isn’t satisfied with his life at the moment. Or they didn’t understand it at all.
I took a deep breath and walked back inside. ‘So what are the plans for today?’ I asked like nothing had happened. ‘Rehearsal,’ Ony muttered with his mouth full of food. I stood still like frozen. Rehearsal?

It's pretty small. Rolling Eyes I hope you don't mind. Laughing
Back to top Go down
katjuzka

katjuzka

PostSubject: Re: He Woman, She Man ~ Part 6   He Woman, She Man ~ Part 6 EmptyFri Mar 13, 2009 10:15 pm

It was perfect and so funny LaughingVery Happy
Back to top Go down
xxolympiaxx
xxolympiaxx

Number of posts : 1108
Ôüðïò : Cyprus (Greece)
Registration date : 2008-12-20

PostSubject: Re: He Woman, She Man ~ Part 6   He Woman, She Man ~ Part 6 EmptySat Mar 14, 2009 12:57 pm

amazing! continue, i want to know what'll happen at the rehearsal! bounce
Back to top Go down
Marjolein

Marjolein

PostSubject: Re: He Woman, She Man ~ Part 6   He Woman, She Man ~ Part 6 EmptySat Mar 14, 2009 6:02 pm

Haha xD

'mazing
Back to top Go down
Imke ^^

Imke ^^

PostSubject: Re: He Woman, She Man ~ Part 6   He Woman, She Man ~ Part 6 EmptyWed Apr 22, 2009 5:16 pm

Heya! Very Happy

I just wanted to let you know that I have no idea when I will post a new part. Neutral I don't have any ideas atm but I'm trying very hard to come with new ideas! Wink
I do have some other ideas but I don't know how to have them written, if you know what I mean. Razz

So I will pause this story for a little while. Laughing
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: He Woman, She Man ~ Part 6   He Woman, She Man ~ Part 6 Empty

Back to top Go down

He Woman, She Man ~ Part 6
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next