Your Stories!!!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Post here your thoughts, feelings, imagination, your STORIES!!!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

A Child Of The Night ~Part 20~

Go down 
+2
Marjolein
katjuzka
6 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
AuthorMessage
katjuzka

katjuzka

Number of posts : 873
Registration date : 2009-01-01

A Child Of The Night ~Part 20~ Empty
PostSubject: A Child Of The Night ~Part 20~   A Child Of The Night ~Part 20~ EmptyWed Jun 16, 2010 6:00 pm

This is my new story and I hope that you would like it. If you don't like it, just say it and I will stop posting this. Razz

Part 1

I walked on empty streets searching something and waiting. Searching something which is usually just imagination but for me those are real. I mean all those vampires. Other people can't see those because they doesn't realize them. But unfortunately I understand and it's part of me, who am I. I'm a child of the night and I belong to the night. I'm a hunter. I'm doing this alone like my dad before me and his mom before him. This is something which belong to our family. And I have no idea when this all began. Maybe somewhere around year 1200 but I'm not sure. But anyway we have done this so long and one from every generation will get this gift. In this case it's me. My dad tauch me and he were great teacher.
Should I tell something about me? My name is Vicky and I'm 22 years old. I have parents and two big brothers. We are pretty close with my brothers but we don't meet so often. Only because nights are my time and on day I sleep. My mom thought that Declan or Connor would have been hunters but it was me. My dad were quite happy about that. He began to teach me when I was about five. Most of the days went by training and I didn't have time to play so much. Without training I wouldn't be here doing this job. I don't know where I would be. Maybe living normal life but I don't miss that. Well I can't miss normal life because I haven't live that so much. I saw my first living vampire when I was about 7 and I wasn't scared. Because I was with my dad and I knew he would keep me safe. I killed my first vampire when I was about 12. After that I did this almost every night with my dad. I slept only a few hours per night because I had to go to school on day time. I was always so tired there but I coulnd't tell to anyone right reason. Teachers left me alone because I was pretty good at school. And it was my lucky. I graduated from highschool when I was 18 and after that I haven't study. And same time my dad left me to do this alone.
Back to empty streets. It was so peaceful and my favourite time. But then I saw one vampire and it was talking with one guy. I walked closer and I decided to safe that guy. They didn't see me when I came next to them. Vampire already showed his fangs but I was faster. I stabbed him on his heart and he became dust. Guy were really white and in shock. I looked at him.
-Streets are not safe for you... Go home.- I said.

Last edited by katjuzka on Mon Oct 04, 2010 8:09 pm; edited 19 times in total
Back to top Go down
Marjolein

Marjolein

Number of posts : 1616
Τόπος : The Netherlands
Registration date : 2008-12-19

PostSubject: Re: A Child Of The Night ~Part 20~   A Child Of The Night ~Part 20~ EmptyWed Jun 16, 2010 6:05 pm

Of course you shouldn't stop, you silly girl!

I want mαs Razz
Back to top Go down
katjuzka

katjuzka

PostSubject: Re: A Child Of The Night ~Part 20~   A Child Of The Night ~Part 20~ EmptyWed Jun 16, 2010 6:12 pm

You get mαs some day Razz
Back to top Go down
Marjolein

Marjolein

PostSubject: Re: A Child Of The Night ~Part 20~   A Child Of The Night ~Part 20~ EmptyWed Jun 16, 2010 6:14 pm

some day sounds good enough Razz
Back to top Go down
katjuzka

katjuzka

PostSubject: Re: A Child Of The Night ~Part 20~   A Child Of The Night ~Part 20~ EmptyWed Jun 16, 2010 6:46 pm

Good Razz
Back to top Go down
Dimitra
Administrator
Administrator
Dimitra

Number of posts : 1208
Τόπος : Thessaloniki Greece
Registration date : 2008-02-29

PostSubject: Re: A Child Of The Night ~Part 20~   A Child Of The Night ~Part 20~ EmptyThu Jun 17, 2010 4:45 pm

hmm... not bad... you should try paying more attention to grammar mistakes, but the whole story is pretty good! Grats!
Back to top Go down
http://yourstories.heavenforum.com
katjuzka

katjuzka

PostSubject: Re: A Child Of The Night ~Part 20~   A Child Of The Night ~Part 20~ EmptyThu Jun 17, 2010 6:51 pm

Thank you Dimitra Very Happy I will try to give more attention about grammar mistakes...
Back to top Go down
Marjolein

Marjolein

PostSubject: Re: A Child Of The Night ~Part 20~   A Child Of The Night ~Part 20~ EmptyThu Jun 17, 2010 8:18 pm

You can always ask me to help you or edit it Wink
Back to top Go down
katjuzka

katjuzka

PostSubject: Re: A Child Of The Night ~Part 20~   A Child Of The Night ~Part 20~ EmptyThu Jun 17, 2010 9:11 pm

Thanks Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Marjolein

Marjolein

PostSubject: Re: A Child Of The Night ~Part 20~   A Child Of The Night ~Part 20~ EmptyThu Jun 17, 2010 11:14 pm

No problem Wink That's where friends are for Katja, to help each other
Back to top Go down
katjuzka

katjuzka

PostSubject: Re: A Child Of The Night ~Part 20~   A Child Of The Night ~Part 20~ EmptyThu Jun 17, 2010 11:17 pm

Yeah it's true Very Happy
Back to top Go down
katjuzka

katjuzka

PostSubject: Re: A Child Of The Night ~Part 20~   A Child Of The Night ~Part 20~ EmptySat Jun 19, 2010 4:42 pm

Part 2

I woke up around 2PM next day but I was still a bit tired. Because I went to sleep aroun 5AM. I went to the kitchen and I took breakfast. I ate it and I looked out from the window. It was sunny day so I decided go to the beach. I went to change my clothes and soon I was ready. I took my other stuff and then I left. I walked to the beach. There were already so many but I found nice place to myself. I put blanket on the ground and I lay down. I had my book with me and I began to read it. But soon shadow went over me and I looked up. It was that guy from last night.
-Hey... You are that girl who saved me last night?- He said and I just nodded.
I got up and sat on the blanket. He looked at me and sat down next to me.
-It was vampire... Right? Thank you for the saving me.- He said.
-Yes it was vampire... No problem because it's y job.- I said.
-I have always thought that those are just fairy-tale. How long you have know about those?- He said.
-Unfortunately those are true... Since I was about four or five but I saw my first vampire when I was seven. I have done this alone about four years now... And don't go outside anymore during night because it's not safe. But if you have to go outside,then wear necklace with silver cross. Do you have it?- I said and touched my own cross.
-I think I have it but I need to check that when I'm at home. I will buy it if I don't. Your cross looks old but it's nice... Btw I'm Cameron, Cam for short. What about you?- He said.
-This is old cross... Maybe over a few hundred years. My name is Vicky.- I said.
-Nice to meet you...- Cam said.
-You too Cam... You were lucky last night.- I said.
-I like to forget last night... They can't be out on day time... Right?- Cam said.
-Yeah they can't e beacause they would burn. Let's talk about something else.- I said.
Cam nodded and began to tell something about himself. I listen to him and smiled. It was so nice to listen to his voice. Also I told something about myself to him.
Back to top Go down
Dimitra
Administrator
Administrator
Dimitra

PostSubject: Re: A Child Of The Night ~Part 20~   A Child Of The Night ~Part 20~ EmptySat Jun 19, 2010 5:37 pm

Cam eh? hmmm... -.^
Back to top Go down
katjuzka

katjuzka

PostSubject: Re: A Child Of The Night ~Part 20~   A Child Of The Night ~Part 20~ EmptySat Jun 19, 2010 5:41 pm

What? Razz
Back to top Go down
Marjolein

Marjolein

PostSubject: Re: A Child Of The Night ~Part 20~   A Child Of The Night ~Part 20~ EmptySat Jun 19, 2010 8:09 pm

Ooooh.. She meets a Cameron Razz
Back to top Go down
katjuzka

katjuzka

PostSubject: Re: A Child Of The Night ~Part 20~   A Child Of The Night ~Part 20~ EmptySat Jun 19, 2010 8:18 pm

Very Happy Very Happy
Back to top Go down
katjuzka

katjuzka

PostSubject: Re: A Child Of The Night ~Part 20~   A Child Of The Night ~Part 20~ EmptyMon Jun 21, 2010 8:17 pm

Part 3

It was a nice day at the beach but around 7PM I had to go home.
-I had fun with you Cam but now I have to go home. I need to get ready for the night.- I said.
-I had fun with you too. Here is my number if you wanna meet some day.- He said and gave his number to me.
-Thank you... Maybe I wanna meet you some day. I will let you know.- I said and left.
I went to home and everyone where there. They were in the kitchen and I went to get some food. I took it and sat down on the table. Also I took some coffee.
-Where have you been?- Declan asked.
-I was on the beach because it was such a nice day. I can do normal stuff during day time. It's not forbidden for me.- I said.
I ate my food and then I took another cup of coffee. I have no idea how many cups of coffee I drink before I have to go out. And I don't care about that because I need to be fresh. Then I went to take a shower and I washed myself. I thought about Cameron as well and smiled. He was a cute guy and I like cute guys. Actually it's my weakness. I took my towell and went to my room.
-Hmmm... What should I wear?- I thought
-Who were that guy with you on the beach?- Declan asked suddenly.
-What the hell are you doing here? And that is none of your business.- I said.
-Yes it is because you are my lil sis.- Declan said.
-You are only 8 minutes older than me and now get out.- I said.
-But still... Who were that guy?- Declan said.
-Get out of my room!!!- I yelled.
He left and I shook my head. Brothers are so annoying sometimes. And yes Declan is my twin brother and only 8 minutes older than me. Connor is two years older than us and we all live still at home. For me it's very good option because of what I'm doing. Then I put my clothes on. My fave dark jeans and t-shirt. I checked my stuff which I will need tonight. Everything was ready and I put my cross on my neck. I don't leave anywhere without my cross. I have done that mistake a few times but I won't do that anymore. I have learnt my lesson. I looked at my wrist. I have scar on my wrist because I wasn't so careful. That happened two years ago and it was a very dark night. I was on the park and I saw a few vampires. They saw me and they didn't know who I am. I pretended that I didn't know what they were. They came to talk with me and they looked at me with their red eyes. They needed blood and they thought that they could get me. They were so wrong about that and I killed them easily. But I didn't notice one vampire who came there. He really suprised me, grabbed my hand and bit me. I took my cross and used it. Vampire let me go and quickly I went home. Dad was still awake and he helped me. We were quick enough to safe my life. I'm so thankful to my dad because of that. But now back to this time. I went to kitchen and I took another cup of coffee. My dad were there and he looked at me.
-Are you ready for this night?- He asked.
-Yes I'm ready... Actually I'm already waiting for this night.- I said.
-Good... But be extra careful because it's full moon. They are more dangerous than usual.- He said.
-Yes I will be extra careful. They love full moon and so do I. Nights are my time and especially full moon.- I said.
I took my guns and other stuff. I put my guns on my hips and I was almost ready. I took my long black leather jacket and put it on. Then I was ready to go.
Back to top Go down
Marjolein

Marjolein

PostSubject: Re: A Child Of The Night ~Part 20~   A Child Of The Night ~Part 20~ EmptyMon Jun 21, 2010 8:51 pm

I liked it Razz
Back to top Go down
katjuzka

katjuzka

PostSubject: Re: A Child Of The Night ~Part 20~   A Child Of The Night ~Part 20~ EmptyMon Jun 21, 2010 9:11 pm

Thank you Razz
Back to top Go down
Heli

Heli

Number of posts : 392
Registration date : 2009-06-22

PostSubject: Re: A Child Of The Night ~Part 20~   A Child Of The Night ~Part 20~ EmptyTue Jun 22, 2010 5:07 pm

lol! The name Cameron reminds me of Nora Roberts' trilogy I've been reading lately... xD
Meritrilogia! Razz

But anyways, the idea sounds interesting... Wink

Last edited by Heli on Wed Jun 23, 2010 12:23 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
katjuzka

katjuzka

PostSubject: Re: A Child Of The Night ~Part 20~   A Child Of The Night ~Part 20~ EmptyTue Jun 22, 2010 5:42 pm

I like that trilogy and Cameron is my fave from there Very Happy

Thank you Heli Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Dimitra
Administrator
Administrator
Dimitra

PostSubject: Re: A Child Of The Night ~Part 20~   A Child Of The Night ~Part 20~ EmptyWed Jun 23, 2010 12:35 am

8 whole mins??? Damn she was difficult to get out XD

It was a good part ^^
Back to top Go down
katjuzka

katjuzka

PostSubject: Re: A Child Of The Night ~Part 20~   A Child Of The Night ~Part 20~ EmptyWed Jun 23, 2010 4:54 pm

Thank you Dimitra Very Happy
Back to top Go down
katjuzka

katjuzka

PostSubject: Re: A Child Of The Night ~Part 20~   A Child Of The Night ~Part 20~ EmptyWed Jun 30, 2010 2:16 pm

Part 4

First I just walked down the streets which were empty. But then I smelled blood and I walked towards smell. Then I saw them. They were drinking one human and they didn't notice me. I saw that I couldn't save that human anymore because she were dead already. They just drink her blood and they didn't change her. I walked closer and they saw me. They got up and grinned. I saw from their eyes that they knew who am I. It was fine to me because I wanted to fight. I was ready when first one attack on me and I killed him easily. Others weren't so easy and I got hits all over my body. But finally I killed them all and I was a bit tired after that.
Next I went to the park beacause it was one of their favourite places. There I saw how they pretend to be humans but I didn't care about that. Then I heard when one guy scream for help. I ran there and I came just in time. One vampire had his fangs on guy's neck but he didn't bite him right away. I saw that he wanted to play with him first little bit. And it was my lucky. Vampire didn't notice me and I killed him easily. But then I notice that his fangs were gone throw guy's skin.
-Help me... It burns.- Guy said.
-Yes I help... This may hurt a bit but it will help you. You need to trust me.- I said and guy nodded.
I took my water bottle and it wasn't just normal water. It was holy water and it really helps. You can also kill vampires with this water. I dropper a bit water to his neck and he almost screamed.
-And now go to this address and ask Philip. He will help you more.- I said and gave my address to him.
He took it and left. I looked after him and I didn't notice one vampire who were behind me. He suprised me and he got me down. And same time he got help. They all attack on me and I tried to kick them away. One of them put his hand on my chest and he burnt. I got up and I began to fight with them. They really knew how to fight and I got hit on my face. It made me see stars and I shook my head. Then some sharp thing cut my hand and I began to bleed. Vampires eyes turned red when they smelled my blood. I couldn't let them win. I fought what I could whit my hurted hand and I got more hits all over my body. But finally I killed them all and I was relief. I noticed that I bleed from my face and hand. But I couldn't stop and go home. There wer little pond and I washed my face and hand. Then I was ready to continue. I got even more hits before I was ready to go home. My dad were still awake when I went home.
-You look horrible... I will make ice bath when you will wake up.- He said.
-Thank you dad...- I said and I went to my room.
Back to top Go down
Dimitra
Administrator
Administrator
Dimitra

PostSubject: Re: A Child Of The Night ~Part 20~   A Child Of The Night ~Part 20~ EmptyWed Jun 30, 2010 2:52 pm

Woow... action, I liked it ^.^
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A Child Of The Night ~Part 20~   A Child Of The Night ~Part 20~ Empty

Back to top Go down

A Child Of The Night ~Part 20~
Page 1 of 7Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next