Your Stories!!!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Post here your thoughts, feelings, imagination, your STORIES!!!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Nightmare ~Part 22

Go down 
+2
katjuzka
Marjolein
6 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next
AuthorMessage
Marjolein

Marjolein

Number of posts : 1616
Ôüðïò : The Netherlands
Registration date : 2008-12-19

Nightmare ~Part 22 Empty
PostSubject: Nightmare ~Part 22   Nightmare ~Part 22 EmptyFri May 01, 2009 1:04 pm

This is just a try out.. I don't know how long I will try to write this, experimental phase Razz Tell me what you think, I apriciate opinions (:

Prologue

She was home alone. The film she had watched, was finished. She sighed and shut the TV down. It was quiet around her, except for the sounds the goldfish of her sister made. She smiled. ‘Sleep well Nemo..’ She got up and turned the lights off. Darkness surrounded her. Only the light on the second floor could guide her upstairs without tripping. Quickly she changed her jeans and hoodie for her pyjamas. She tip toed into the bathroom and brushed her teeth. Her end was waiting. It was close, so close that you could feel it around her. Minutes left, seconds.. She walked back into her bedroom. In the corner of her eye she saw something moving. Something black, and ominous. She turned around. Her eyes widened. Next to her closet stood a tall man, dressed in black. In his blue eyes shined madness. His lips were pressed in a hard line, but now, at the moment he would be the one who would feel pleasure from her screaming and begging, it turned into a smile. ‘Who are you?’ Her voice was hoarse, although she just had water. ‘I am the beginning of your end, my dear Katelyn..’ He smirked. Katelyn felt the edge of her bed frame against her skin. The cold metal made her shiver. ‘Don’t be afraid Kate..’ He stepped closer, into the light of her bed light. How could he know about her nickname? ‘Oh, I know everything about you, Kate.’ He came closer. ‘You look older than just sixteen.’ He looked askew at her. ‘What do you want? Who are you?’ A slight tone of panic was noticeable. It turned him on even more. She swallowed nervous, trying to swallow the fear away. It was stuck in her throat, and breathing was hard. ‘Does it matter who I am, Kate?’ His voice was nice as pie, but she didn’t bought it. That creep wasn’t here to talk. Not at all. He came closer. Kate looked scared at him, afraid of what would come next. ‘I thought so; no it doesn’t matter who I am.’ Her fear was feeding his erection. How he wanted to hear her scream in fear, feel it. He pulled his knife. Katelyn stared at it, not being able to move. ‘Please, don’t hurt me…’ She said. A tear rolled over her cheek. His smile returned. ‘Please, please.. I’m just sixteen..’ More tears followed. She fell on her knees. ‘I beg you, I’ll do everything, but let me life.. I’m begging you..’ It was tempting to listen to her. No, he couldn’t. He raised his knife. It stabbed into her chest. Satisfaction came from her last scream, the hollow look who took over her eyes, after they had stared surprised at him. She was dead. He pulled his knife back, and left just as quiet as he had came. Part of the night. Part of a nightmare.

I hope you won't get a nightmare Laughing

Last edited by Marjolein on Thu Apr 15, 2010 4:46 pm; edited 22 times in total
Back to top Go down
katjuzka

katjuzka

Number of posts : 873
Registration date : 2009-01-01

Nightmare ~Part 22 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Nightmare ~Part 22   Nightmare ~Part 22 EmptyFri May 01, 2009 7:13 pm

Omg....
Me wanna more
Back to top Go down
Marjolein

Marjolein

Nightmare ~Part 22 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Nightmare ~Part 22   Nightmare ~Part 22 EmptyFri May 01, 2009 7:16 pm

katjuzka wrote:
Omg....
Me wanna more

The reaction I hoped for xD I'm working on part 1
Back to top Go down
xxolympiaxx
xxolympiaxx

Number of posts : 1108
Ôüðïò : Cyprus (Greece)
Registration date : 2008-12-20

Nightmare ~Part 22 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Nightmare ~Part 22   Nightmare ~Part 22 EmptySat May 02, 2009 1:55 pm

wow! i want more!!!!
Back to top Go down
Marjolein

Marjolein

Nightmare ~Part 22 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Nightmare ~Part 22   Nightmare ~Part 22 EmptySat May 02, 2009 3:02 pm

I'll try to finish part 1 as soon as I can. It's new for me to write this so it takes a bit more time Laughing
Back to top Go down
Laura
Laura

Number of posts : 27
Registration date : 2008-12-17

Nightmare ~Part 22 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Nightmare ~Part 22   Nightmare ~Part 22 EmptySat May 02, 2009 6:24 pm

My opinion about it you already heard so Part 1 please Cool Cool Cool
Back to top Go down
Marjolein

Marjolein

Nightmare ~Part 22 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Nightmare ~Part 22   Nightmare ~Part 22 EmptySat May 02, 2009 9:03 pm

Part 1

‘No, you dumbass! I do NOT care about vacuum cleaners! Especially not at friggin 7AM!’ Angry he threw the phone on the floor and rolled back. Monday morning, 7AM plus a Sunday night hangover –although it wasn’t as bad as he’d had before. ‘Ugh.. I hate Monday..’ He groaned and got out of bed. His wife wasn’t home. She had left Sunday morning. She would be gone to Argentina all week. ‘Never marry a journalist…’ He told his co-workers frequently. He didn’t meant anything bad with it, he loved her. She came to Canada five years ago. First she lived in Mijas. Elena ran away from her problems in Spain. Only he knew about it. She didn’t want to talk much about it, and that was ok. He rubbed his hair and got dressed. Alex ran downstairs, got the Le Soleil out of the mailbox and walked into the kitchen to make coffee. He putted some bread in the toaster and catched it when they popped back up. ‘Hot, hot..’ He laid it down on a plate and took the butter, still trying to read the paper. Alex spoke fluently French, but his English was good enough. His full name was Alexander, but he hated it. Everyone called him Alex. The coffee was ready and he sat down at the kitchen table; paper at the right, coffee at the left side of him. Quickly he ate his breakfast. At half past seven they expected him in his office. He swallowed the last piece of toast, drank the last bit of his coffee and grabbed his jacket. Quickly he turned the lights off and walked to his car. Not much later he arrived at the bureau. He got out of his Audi and locked it. One of his colleagues arrived as well. ‘Hey Nicky!’ ‘Morning Alex.’ ‘You still gotta explain that Nicole.. You go to work with your bike, and still you smoke.’ Nicole laughed and locked her bike. ‘It’s easy; I smoke so I ride my bike. I need to do something to stay fit.’ Alex shook his head. ‘You’re unbelievable Nicky..’ Nicole grinned and they went inside. Nicole had dark blonde, wavy hair and brown eyes. She was his partner for a couple of years now. She was a few years younger than he was; and with 26 years also the youngest of the whole bureau. Alex –with his short black hair, blue eyes and stubble- was 30 and the best looking male agent. Nicole sat down on the lap of one of the older agents. ‘Sammy, do you have a donut left for my growling stomach? I cycled all the way from my house to here..’ She pouted her lip. ‘Well eh.. I-eh.. Here Nicky…’ he sighed and gave her a chocolate donut. ‘My fave! Thanks Sam.’ She smiled and grabbed the donut. Quickly she took some coffee and sat down at her desk. ‘Poor Sam…’ ‘Aww.. Are we jealous Bobby?’ Bob made a face to Nicole. ‘Ok, play time is over children. We have work to do.’ ‘Carol, chill..’ ‘Jim, I can’t. We got a call this morning around 5AM.’ Everyone was serious again. Their boss, Caroline, was a tough one, but nevertheless caring about her team. ‘Mister Hollet called. He found his oldest daughter in her bedroom this morning, after he came home with his youngest from a family visit to Montreal, murdered.’ Alex knew that name. Hollet.. ‘No friggin way! Hollet? Thomas Hollet?’ ‘Uhh.. Yes. Why?’ Carol looked not-understanding at him. ‘No, nothing.. That name sounded familiar..’ Alex looked at his blue mug. Elena had bought it for his 28th birthday. ‘Nicole, Alex, you are going down to the Hollet residence to look for evidence and so on.’ Nicole and Alex got up. ‘I wanna drive!’ And Nicole grabbed the car keys before Alex could reach out to them. ‘Fine Nicky..’ He grabbed his jacket and they left. Nicole unlocked the car and they got in. ‘Before we leave, do you know Thomas Hollet?’ ‘Yes, Thomas Hollet is my brother-in-law. His oldest daughter is my niece, Katelyn..’ Nicole stared at him and started the car. ‘You never told me you had a sister?’ ‘Susan died nine years ago from terminal cancer.. It was before your time at our office.’ ‘So.. Your niece murdered huh? What about getting involved on a bad way with this investigation my dearest Alex? What will Carol do with you when she finds out?’ Alex didn’t answered it. The fact that his niece Katelyn was dead, murdered, was enough to deal with now. What ever it would cost, he would catch the moron who had taken her life away..
Back to top Go down
katjuzka

katjuzka

Nightmare ~Part 22 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Nightmare ~Part 22   Nightmare ~Part 22 EmptySat May 02, 2009 9:12 pm

I love this already Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Marjolein

Marjolein

Nightmare ~Part 22 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Nightmare ~Part 22   Nightmare ~Part 22 EmptySat May 02, 2009 9:16 pm

Thankyou (:
Back to top Go down
Marjolein

Marjolein

Nightmare ~Part 22 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Nightmare ~Part 22   Nightmare ~Part 22 EmptySun May 03, 2009 8:06 pm

Part 2

‘Hello? Earth for Alex.’ Nicole poked him between his ribs while she turned onto the driveway of the house. Alex woke up from his thoughts. ‘Finally! We’re at the house.. Shall I call Ken to get here?’ Kenneth Weeks was the pathologist of the police department Quebec. He was part of their team for quite some time now, and they all liked him. ‘Sure, I’m going inside already.’ ‘Aww.. Why don’t you wait for me?’ ‘I’m just gonna ask them questions Nicky. I’ll leave the body for us both.’ He got a kiss on his cheek. ‘Love ya Alex.’ Nicole smiled and jumped out of the car to call Ken. Alex shook his head. Sometimes Nicole looked like a school girl instead of the serious detective he knew. He got out of the car as well and walked towards the wooden door. The house was, in comparing with his own, big. At least big for only tree persons. Alex inhaled deeply through his nose and knocked on the window. If Katelyn was home alone, he might have rang the bell, and Alex didn’t want to destroy evidence. Not much later the door opened. ‘Hello Tom. Nice to see you.’ Alex smiled and shook his hand. ‘Alex, what a surprise. Come on in.’ Thomas opened the door further for Alex. Thomas Hollet was 1.80 meters long. He had dark brow hair, which began to turn gray at his temples. He was older than Alex; Around the fifty. He was dressed in a suit, probably ready for work. Life goes on after all, and he was the one who had to earn money. The gray of the suit and the blue of the tie fitted with the color of his eyes. ‘I’m not here for a visit Tom.’ They walked into the livingroom. The youngest daughter was sitting on the couch. She looked up when she heard the footsteps. ‘Hey uncle Alex.’ A sad smile appeared and disappeared quick. Her eyes were red from crying. ‘Hey April.’ Alex sat down next to her. ‘Why are you here?’ April looked so much like her mother, almost painful. She had blue eyes, just like her father, and dark brown, nearly black hair. It was curly and reached till her shoulders. With her 14 years, she was the apple of his parents eyes. ‘I’m working on the case of Katelyn. My partner should be here..,’ another knock on the door and Tom left to open, ‘soon. I promise this April; We will catch the person who did this.’ He looked the girl right in her eyes. The promise he made her, was also for himself. Nicole walked inside. ‘Alex, shall we go upstairs, or..?’ ‘If you ask them some questions, then I’ll wait for Ken.’ Nicole nodded and Alex walked outside to wait for Kenneth. He sighed. How he wanted a cigarette right now.. He quit smoking when he met Elena. She had astma, and he didn’t want to smoke outside, especially not when it rained, or worse; in the freezing cold. It should stay with longing to it.. He didn’t had to wait long before the car of the pathologist arrived. ‘Bonjour Alex.’ ‘Morning Ken.’ Kenneth got out of the car and went to get his case out of the trunk. Together they walked to the open door. ‘Nicole, Ken arrived. Are you going with us?’ Nicole nodded, thanked the family for their time and followed Alex and Ken upstairs. ‘Alex, stay professional ok? No mental break downs, no chick-flick moments..’ Ken looked confused. ‘Je ne pige pas..’ ‘Long story..’ Nicole said. Alex only sighed. ‘Right.. Let’s take a look at the patient.’ Ken said and they walked into the bedroom.
Back to top Go down
katjuzka

katjuzka

Nightmare ~Part 22 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Nightmare ~Part 22   Nightmare ~Part 22 EmptySun May 03, 2009 8:18 pm

This is great story Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Marjolein

Marjolein

Nightmare ~Part 22 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Nightmare ~Part 22   Nightmare ~Part 22 EmptySun May 03, 2009 8:20 pm

Thanks (: My word thinks differently, but ok ¬¬
Back to top Go down
katjuzka

katjuzka

Nightmare ~Part 22 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Nightmare ~Part 22   Nightmare ~Part 22 EmptySun May 03, 2009 8:22 pm

What your word thinks?
Back to top Go down
Marjolein

Marjolein

Nightmare ~Part 22 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Nightmare ~Part 22   Nightmare ~Part 22 EmptySun May 03, 2009 8:23 pm

That I can't spell.. It wants to instal spellings check the whole time.. Guess I have to continue in a new file.. I did the same with two other things.. Rolling Eyes
Back to top Go down
xxolympiaxx
xxolympiaxx

Nightmare ~Part 22 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Nightmare ~Part 22   Nightmare ~Part 22 EmptyMon May 04, 2009 2:21 pm

nice story! i want more!Smile
Back to top Go down
Marjolein

Marjolein

Nightmare ~Part 22 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Nightmare ~Part 22   Nightmare ~Part 22 EmptySat May 16, 2009 8:31 pm

Part 3

Nicole and Alex kneeled down at her head, while Ken kneeled down near her torso. Her eyes were open, staring into the emptiness. She had blue eyes as well. Her brown hair was laying around her head, her arms spread, legs bent a bit. Her light green pyjamas had a red spot in her torso, close to her heart. ‘Cause of death, probably a single stab wound in the chest.’ Ken said. ‘After the autopsy I can tell you more. Sorry guys.’ Nicole nodded. ‘We understand.’ Ken got up. ‘I’ll call an ambulance to pick her up.’ Alex and Nicole nodded, and Ken left. ‘How old was she Alex?’ Nicole asked him and turned her face towards him. ‘Just sixteen.. Last May was her birthday..’ Nicole nodded. ‘Nicky, please don’t tell Carol about her being my family ok? I have to catch this scumbag.’ He looked at Nicole. Her eyes tried to read his. ‘Sure, no problem Alex.. As long as it won’t become a huge obsession or somethin’ I eint gonna tell Carol. Promised.’ Alex nodded and let his eyes wander around. No signs of a struggle. Probably the attacker surprised her, or she knew him.. ‘Alex, did she had a boyfriend?’ Alex shrugged. ‘I have no idea Nicole. I never heard her talking about a guy in her life, but that doesn’t surprise me.. We have to talk with her friends.’ Nicole nodded and got up. ‘Well, I’m gonna show the nerds of our department where to collect the evidence.’ Alex nodded absentmindedly. ‘Ok, I know that look. What’s your pretty mind thinking now?’ Alex looked at her, a serious look in his heavenly blue eyes. ‘I’m just thinking.. Who would want to kill her? Thomas isn’t rich. He’s just a businessman, advisor of some career people… We have to talk with April, as soon as possible.’ Nicole nodded: ‘I’ll take both with us down town for some further interrogations.’ Alex got up as well. Nicole took her mobile. ‘Hey Carmine. We’re done here, so your team of brainiacs can come to gather some evidence. No, I don’t know yet when the ambulance arrives to pick up the body. Yes, ok. Keep me posted. Thanks mate.’ She putted the phone away. ‘Carmine’s team will be here soon.’ Alex nodded once: ‘Good. Let’s bring Thomas and April to the bureau.’ They walked downstairs. Thomas was comforting April. ‘Mr. Hollet, you and your daughter have to come with us. It’s the standard procedure.’ Thomas sighed and got up. ‘Come April.’ April followed her father outside to the car. Nicole sat down behind the steering wheel, and soon they took off. Alex turned his face to Nicole and began to talk in French. Hollet couldn’t speak French, and he knew April wasn’t good at it. ‘I’ll take mister, if you want to question the girl. I think she will talk to a woman. She isn’t going to tell me about her sisters love life.’ Nicole nodded. ‘Bien sûr.’ Soon they arrived back at the police station. Alex took Hollet into a room and sat down. He knew Nicole did the same with April.

‘Have a seat April.’ Nicole smiled and pointed at the chair behind the table. April sat down, a bit scared. Nicole could imagine what thought was going through her head: ‘Why do I have to sit here?’ The girl looked at Nicole, and she sat down as well. ‘Now, tell me about your sister. How was she?’ April swallowed. ‘Kate is- I mean was a really nice sister.. She had not a lot of friends, but enough. She wasn’t that type of girl to be popular and switch boy every day, if you know what I mean…’ She smiled sadly. ‘She did had boyfriends tho. Some of them were nice, some of them weren’t..’ Nicole nodded. ‘Kate was just average, like everyone else..’ April looked at her hands. ‘Did your sister had any enemies?’ The girl looked back up. Nicole could see she and Alex were family; she had the same color of eyes. ‘Except chocolate and calories? Not many I can think of..’ Nicole wrote it down. ‘Do you want something to drink April?’ The girl nodded and Nicole went to get a cup of water. Alex was standing outside, next to the coffee machine. He leant against the wall, his arms crossed in front of his chest. He was the second of four children. He didn’t had much contact with his brothers. Susan was like a friend, they were really close. That’s why he came frequently at that house. But who would want to kill a teenager for God’s sake? And why her? What had she done? He shook his head. Maybe it wasn’t good to involve God with this. If he remembered well, his religion teacher said that every human would go, when God thought it was the right time to go. No way Kate’s time had already came. This was the fault of a sick sadist, who liked to see little girls suffer.
Back to top Go down
katjuzka

katjuzka

Nightmare ~Part 22 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Nightmare ~Part 22   Nightmare ~Part 22 EmptySun May 17, 2009 1:56 pm

Great part Very Happy
Back to top Go down
xxolympiaxx
xxolympiaxx

Nightmare ~Part 22 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Nightmare ~Part 22   Nightmare ~Part 22 EmptySun May 17, 2009 5:37 pm

awesome! more!!!
Back to top Go down
Marjolein

Marjolein

Nightmare ~Part 22 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Nightmare ~Part 22   Nightmare ~Part 22 EmptySun May 17, 2009 9:20 pm

Thanks girls =)
Back to top Go down
Marjolein

Marjolein

Nightmare ~Part 22 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Nightmare ~Part 22   Nightmare ~Part 22 EmptyMon May 25, 2009 7:54 pm

Part 4

‘Hey, you ok?’ Nicole looked worried at her partner. Why had she agreed on his request? It wasn’t good for him at all to be involved with this investigation. Alex looked at one point in front of, not reacting on her voice. ‘Alexander!’ He turned his face to her. ‘What?’ The sorrow was readable in his eyes. ‘Are you ok? And be honest with me Alex. I know you very well, just as well as the pocket of my leather jacket.’ She half-smiled and looked up at her partner. ‘It’s.. hard you know.. I mean; Kate was my favorite niece. My parents loved April because she was the little, adorable girl.. Especially if she wore her long hair in two ponytails. No, no blame on her, not at all.. But Kate.. She was different. Very clever. After Susan died, I was there for her. My parents could only care about April. ‘Oh poor April.. So young, and no mommy to take care of her..’’ He mimicked his mothers voice, and even tried the face. Nicole recognized it, she had seen Mrs. Gaudet a few times. Alex wasn’t really fond of her. ‘Like Katelyn didn’t need care. Kate was seven, April five.. April didn’t really knew what was happening. She didn’t realized the difference between life and death as well as Kate did. Tom, Tom was a mess. Elena and I spent many hours with the girls, while Thomas tried to progress the loss of his wife. Susan was several years older than me. She was sixteen when I came.. four years later my brother Andrew came, and two years later Timothy, but we just call him Tim. Both left to Newfoundland.. Guess they got nuts of our parents.’ A humorless chuckle escaped his throat. ‘Who wouldn’t? Nothing was good enough, everything had to be better. Especially for Susan because she was the wise and responsible oldest of four..’ He stared at the town plan of Quebec. ‘I know what you mean pal.. My mother died after giving bird to my baby brother. That same night he past away as well. My father was happy he would have a son, but after he died, all he had was me; a girl. A three year old little girl. Well, one good point.. I know the rules of ice-hockey, football and rugby. But no matter what –even with the girl-stuff in my teens- he loved me.’ She sighed. ‘Let’s stop about this family-crap till after work, ok? Otherwise we will be crying soon and will it look more like group therapy instead of the Central Bureau of Investigations, location Quebec.’ She tossed a coin, catched it and let it roll into the vending machine. ‘Does April like cola?’ Alex nodded, and Nicole pulled a soda can out of the machine. ‘When we’re done with those interrogations, I will call Ken if he waited for us with the autopsy.’ Alex took his cell. ‘I’ll call him now, and order him to wait until we are there.’ He smiled to Nicole and walked to his desk. Nicole walked back into the room with the soda can. ‘There you go. Alex told me you liked Cola.’ April nodded once and took the can. ‘Tell me April, when you finished high school, what do you want to do?’ April swallowed and answered: ‘I want to study business economy ma’am..’ ‘Please! Call me Nicole, ma’am makes me feel older than I am, haha. Business economy, wow. Good luck.’ Nicole smiled and gave the girl a wink. She got up and left. ‘Nicole? Can.. Can I go home soon?’ Nicole turned around. ‘Your father will pick you up when your uncle is finished talking with him, promised.’ April nodded, and Nicole left. Alex was waiting for her. ‘Ready for an autopsy?’ Nicole smiled: ‘I’m always ready.’ Alex shook his head. ‘Usually, so am I.. This time, not really..’ Nicole patted his shoulder. ‘It will be ok pal. We will catch that son of a bitch, don’t worry.’ Together they walked to the elevator. The last thing they saw before the doors closed, were Thomas and April walking towards the exit.
Back to top Go down
katjuzka

katjuzka

Nightmare ~Part 22 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Nightmare ~Part 22   Nightmare ~Part 22 EmptyMon May 25, 2009 8:03 pm

Great part Very Happy
Back to top Go down
xxolympiaxx
xxolympiaxx

Nightmare ~Part 22 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Nightmare ~Part 22   Nightmare ~Part 22 EmptyTue May 26, 2009 12:00 pm

nice!! Smile
Back to top Go down
Marjolein

Marjolein

Nightmare ~Part 22 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Nightmare ~Part 22   Nightmare ~Part 22 EmptyTue May 26, 2009 5:18 pm

Thanks girls, it's getting a bit easier to write it haha
Back to top Go down
Marjolein

Marjolein

Nightmare ~Part 22 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Nightmare ~Part 22   Nightmare ~Part 22 EmptyWed Jun 10, 2009 6:40 pm

Hokay, so I finally finished part 5 (: Sorry for being so small btw.. :\

Part 5

The sliding doors opened, and both walked out of the elevator. Alex opened the door to the morgue and let Nicole go first. ‘Hey Ken.’ Kenneth looked up. ‘Hey guys. I’ve waited for you, so hurry up.’ Alex closed his eyes, and walked inside. The cold made him shiver. Quickly he and Nicole putted some latex gloves on, and Ken cut the victim open. Alex tried to stay objective, but it was hard to see one of his friends with his hands in his niece. ‘You ok Alex?’ Ken asked, a bit worried. ‘Yes, yes.. Guess I’m missing Elena more than I thought haha.’ He half-smiled and focused back on the body. ‘Let’s see what you can tell us..’ Ken said, and opened the torso further. All three looked into the opening Ken had made. ‘Her aorta has been cut open. Just a bit, but still far enough to cause an internal bleeding. That’s the cause of death. No defense wounds, and I still need to wait for the toxicology report.’ He laid the skin back, and began to stitch the ‘Y’ shape he had made. ‘Single stab wound in the chest, no defensive wounds.. I bet the yokel surprised her.’ Alex’s voice got a hard edge. Ken pulled the latex gloves off. ‘What happened Alex? Do you know that girl?’ ‘Yes, she is my niece.’ Kenneth stared at him. ‘Say whaa?!’ ‘Katelyn Hollet is my niece. Her father is my brother-in-law.’ Ken looked at the body in front of him. ‘Now you say so, she does look like you. Just a bit.’ Alex looked at his feet. ‘Don’t tell the others about it.. Especially not Caroline. She’ll set me on non-active during this case.’ Ken laid his hand on Alex’ shoulder. ‘Don’t worry, I won’t tell her. You need to catch him Alex.’ Alex looked at Ken and nodded. ‘Come, we need to visit her school, and dive into the world of Carmine..’ Nicole sighed. ‘he always plays the I’m-sure-I-know-something-you-don’t-know-game.. And Jack is was too hyper to be taken serious..’ She stroke some hair out of her face. ‘You will survive mon cherie, I’m sure.’ Ken said, and winked. ‘Stop flirting! You know that I’m together with Rick for two years already.’ She glanced at the pathologist. ‘Just teasing you. How’s Mr. $400-suit anyway?’ The amusement was slightly audible. ‘Behave, or Dean can try to get a bullet of my Smith & Wesson out of your skull.’ Ken’s eyes twinkled mischievous. ‘Was that a threat?’ Nicole’s eyes narrowed, and opened the left side of her jacket to allow him a glance on the handgun she carried in a holster on her side. ‘Ken, behave ok? You know how much Nicole likes our DA.’ Nicole half-smiled proud. ‘Tomorrow’s our two years anniversary.’ Alex showed a little smile. ‘Enjoy of it Nicole. Before you know you’re 46, 18 years married and parent.’ Ken said, and shook his head. Alex smiled wider. ‘Come Nicky, we have work to do.’ He said, and they left. The elevator came, and there they bumped into Jacqueline, Jack for short. ‘Hey! I was just on my way to you. I had to bring the results of the tests and evidence.’ She waved with a report and handed it over to Alex. ‘We only found some sand in the bedroom. It’s a match to the sand in the front garden. There were no prints on any piece of furniture –except from the vic- nor on the window or window itself. My idea? The killer wore gloves… Ehmm.. We found a partial shoe print in the garden. Chuck and Taylor, size 8. Carmine is still running some blood tests, you’ll get the results as soon as possible.’ Alex nodded and looked through the file. ‘Thanks Jack. Tell Carmine I’m very interested in the results.’ He threw a gorgeous smile to her, and got out on the 27th floor. Nicole followed, leaving Jacqueline a bit speechless behind. ‘Saves us a trip to the crime lab, and me from a headache.’ Nicole said, while pouring herself a cup of coffee. Alex chuckled: ‘Long live the elevator.’ And he sat down.
Back to top Go down
katjuzka

katjuzka

Nightmare ~Part 22 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Nightmare ~Part 22   Nightmare ~Part 22 EmptyWed Jun 10, 2009 8:01 pm

Great part again Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Nightmare ~Part 22 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Nightmare ~Part 22   Nightmare ~Part 22 Empty

Back to top Go down

Nightmare ~Part 22
Page 1 of 9Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next