Your Stories!!!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Post here your thoughts, feelings, imagination, your STORIES!!!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

*Summer Love* <3 <3 / Part 35 / NEW PART EVERYONE!!!

Go down 
+4
dora!!!
Marjolein
katjuzka
xxolympiaxx
8 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 8 ... 15  Next
AuthorMessage
xxolympiaxx
xxolympiaxx

Number of posts : 1108
Τόπος : Cyprus (Greece)
Registration date : 2008-12-20

*Summer Love* <3 <3 / Part 35 / NEW PART EVERYONE!!! - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: *Summer Love* <3 <3 / Part 35 / NEW PART EVERYONE!!!   *Summer Love* <3 <3 / Part 35 / NEW PART EVERYONE!!! - Page 2 EmptyThu Feb 12, 2009 8:04 pm

Part 5

So many people were standing outside with their drinks and the others were inside dancing and talking. We got inside and immediately we met Mike who saw us and he was coming toward us.
“Hi baby” he said and kissed Jessica. I was looking carefully the house trying to find the two unusual bright eyes, but without luck.
“You girls look very nice!” Mike said looking at us.
“Thanks Mike! You too!” Lisa said.
“Sorry we are late… we had an issue before.” Jessica said.
“Something I should know?” Mike said worried.
“No not at all! It’s everything alright now!” she said looking at me.
“Um.. Mike” I hesitated “Where is… Eric?” I said trying to seem normal.
“Eric has a problem with his uncle. He said he will come in half an hour” he answered me smiling.
“Oh! Something is wrong with Mr. Banner?” I said anxiously.
“No! Probably he wanted help for something!” he said.
“Okey…” I said and I looked away.
Jessica and Lisa chuckled and then Lisa took my hand. “C’mon lets go get a drink” she said smiling.
“Yes of course! Jess, Mike we will see you around!” I said.
“Ok bye!” Jessica said and pulled Mike outside the house.
After a min. “Great party huh?” Lisa said.
“Aham…hey do you know what time is it?” I asked.
“Quarter past ten, why? You have to go somewhere?”
“Naww..” I said looking to the crowd.
“So?...”
“It’s just that my dad said not to be late that’s all!” I lied not looking at her again.
“Right!” she said giggled. “omg! Did you see who is here??” she shouted.
“Who?” I asked trying to follow her sight at the crowd.
“Ben! He is right there! Omg he’s looking good!” she said pushing me in the rib.
“Oh..him..of course, Nickolas is his friend!” Ugh.. I know that I shouldn’t had come..
“Did I tell you? He and Emily broke up! He is free again!” she said looking at me.
“Well…Good for them!” I shrugged and I drank my martini.
“Rumors said that he cheated on her! Ha ha! I would die to see her face when she learnt about it!” Lisa said laughing.
“Lisa…”
“What? Did you forget what she had done to you?” she said seriously.
“No… Anyway can we forget it for now?” I said.
“Sure! Ugh..i must to go to the toilet! Can you wait here? I won’t be late!” she said.
“Ok I will be right here!” I said and when she left I went to take another martini. As I was preparing it a gentle soft voice murmured in my ear “Easy with that!”
I turned around to see who he was – like I didn’t know- and I faced with the most beautiful face in the whole world. He was wearing blue jean and on the top a green T-shirt with a black shawl. Uh..what a style! His stylish hair seemed gold under the house’s lights.
“Heya!” I said with a huge smile in my face. I was so happy to see him!
“Hi beautiful!... Let me say that this dress is… WOW!” he said as he blinked his eyes.
“Thank you… you look pretty good too!” I said blushing.
“Thanks!” he chuckled. “So are you having fun?”
“Not so much… is kind of boring…” I said and then I drank a little from my martini.
“Don’t you dance?” he asked.
“Definitely not!” I answered chuckling as I remembered my last dance which had ended dramatically because I had almost broke my leg. “You?”
“No…I’m not in the mood right now.” He said smiling.
“What’s happen with your uncle?”
“Nothing important… he just wanted to do him business! I actually was late because I had a phone call from my mom”
“Oh! Everything’s alright?”
“Yes! Everything’s clear! She missed me!” he said and he chuckled.
“Ha!” I laughed. Of course she would miss him! Who don’t? He was the perfect son the perfect man the perfect person!
“I thought that you wouldn’t come” I said looking at him.
“But I told you that I would!” he said seriously.
“Okey… I will know the next time!” I grinned. At that time the song change to a slowly one which I know calling the blower’s daughter.
“Uh..I love this song” I said.
He sighed “So…Carol do you want to offer me this dance?” he chuckled.
I laughed “But I told you that I don’t dance!... why don’t you choose another girl?” I added hoping he wouldn’t do that.
“Are there any girls? I didn’t notice!” He made again his crooked smile!
“Ugh” I groaned smiling.
“Oh c’mon how bad it will be?” he said smiling back.
“You have no idea!” I answered.
And then all of a sudden he put his hand under my chin, and held my face to look me in the eyes “Please…” he said softly.
Oh my sweet Jesus! Heart attacked heart attacked! Somebody help me! Lisa where are you??? I will faint and I will make a fool of myself! But no! I have to concentrate! Maybe it won’t be so bad.I tried to swallow and then I made a grimace and he smiled.
“So you are in the mood now?” I said as we were going to the dancing floor.
“Yep! I like this song too!” he said looking me in the eyes. “Right now, I can’t take my eyes off you either!” he added.
I blushed again and I put my arms around his neck, laid my face against his chest. He put his hands around my waist making me shuddered and then we were dancing!

Last edited by xxolympiaxx on Thu Mar 05, 2009 7:28 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Marjolein

Marjolein

Number of posts : 1616
Τόπος : The Netherlands
Registration date : 2008-12-19

PostSubject: Re: *Summer Love* <3 <3 / Part 35 / NEW PART EVERYONE!!!   *Summer Love* <3 <3 / Part 35 / NEW PART EVERYONE!!! - Page 2 EmptyThu Feb 12, 2009 8:17 pm

Aww... I love you
Back to top Go down
Dimitra
Administrator
Administrator
Dimitra

Number of posts : 1208
Τόπος : Thessaloniki Greece
Registration date : 2008-02-29

PostSubject: Re: *Summer Love* <3 <3 / Part 35 / NEW PART EVERYONE!!!   *Summer Love* <3 <3 / Part 35 / NEW PART EVERYONE!!! - Page 2 EmptyThu Feb 12, 2009 9:00 pm

Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaawwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww.................................................... <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 he's sooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo amazingggggggggggggg!!!!!!!!!!!! I'm officialy in love with Eric Laughing
Back to top Go down
http://yourstories.heavenforum.com
xxolympiaxx
xxolympiaxx

PostSubject: Re: *Summer Love* <3 <3 / Part 35 / NEW PART EVERYONE!!!   *Summer Love* <3 <3 / Part 35 / NEW PART EVERYONE!!! - Page 2 EmptyThu Feb 12, 2009 9:04 pm

me too!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Ntountouka
lol!
Back to top Go down
leta

leta

Number of posts : 12
Registration date : 2009-02-07

PostSubject: Re: *Summer Love* <3 <3 / Part 35 / NEW PART EVERYONE!!!   *Summer Love* <3 <3 / Part 35 / NEW PART EVERYONE!!! - Page 2 EmptyFri Feb 20, 2009 6:21 pm

me tooooooooooo!! Hearts Hearts Hearts Hearts i like very very very much this story!!! lol! lol! lol!lol!
Back to top Go down
xxolympiaxx
xxolympiaxx

PostSubject: Re: *Summer Love* <3 <3 / Part 35 / NEW PART EVERYONE!!!   *Summer Love* <3 <3 / Part 35 / NEW PART EVERYONE!!! - Page 2 EmptySat Feb 21, 2009 7:38 pm

thanks honey! i'm glad you like it!Very Happy
Back to top Go down
xxolympiaxx
xxolympiaxx

PostSubject: Re: *Summer Love* <3 <3 / Part 35 / NEW PART EVERYONE!!!   *Summer Love* <3 <3 / Part 35 / NEW PART EVERYONE!!! - Page 2 EmptySat Feb 21, 2009 7:46 pm

Part 6

The song had changed but we continued to dancing so close together and so still when suddenly a voice came from nowhere.
“Can I take her from you for a min?” it was Ben’s voice. Ugh what does he want now??
“What do you want Ben?” I said annoyed.
“Can I dance with you? Only for this song!” he said smiling. “Unless I am disturbing you from something!” he said looking at Eric.
Yes you are! Go away!
“Only if she wants to..” Eric said looking at Ben.
Ben looked back at him angrily “I’m not going to force her!”
“Good!” Eric snapped.
“Um.. guys? I’m right here!” I said looking at them anxiously.
“So? do you??...” Ben said.
“Whatever Ben! But I have to tell you that I’m tired and it won’t get long!” I said trying - hard - to be polite.
“Sure!” he said looking at Eric again.
Eric turned to face me, he smiled and then he said “I will see you later!” and then he left. I was staring at him when Mike caught my wrist.
“So is something happening here?” he said as we were moving slowly.
“When you are saying here you mean…?” I said looking at him.
“C’mon Carol! I mean between you and the Greek Boy!” He said.
“Um..This is not your business Ben. And his name is Eric!”
“Oh yea!” he said chuckling. “You look very beautiful tonight” he added.
“Thanks” I said motionless.
“You know, we shouldn’t end our relationship. You shouldn’t damp me!”
“Ben.. We talked about that in the past…” I said looking away.
“I am free again. If you…”
“No Ben, I’m sorry but you are not the guy you used to be. I don’t like you anymore.” I said and I looked at him. Then we stopped dancing. “Um.. I have to go now…” I said and when I turned to leave he gripped the tops of my arms, wrapping all the way around.
“Is this about him? Did you like him or something?” he said angrily.
“No, it’s not about Eric! I just don’t like you anymore! Got it?” I answered angrily “and now can you please let go?” I added looking at his hand be tight on my arm.
He didn’t let me, although, his hand became tighter against mine.
“Wo Ben you’re hurting me!!” I shouted. He wasn’t listening to me he was just staring.
“Ben??...Wo!”
“Take your hands off her!” Eric’s voice was cold and sharp.
“If I don’t what will you do?” Ben said looking at Eric’s angry face.
“Oh trust me you will find out, and you are not gonna like it!” Eric said with a sharp, though he was half smiling.
Ben hesitated and then he looked at the people who were standing around us whole with curiosity. Then he chuckled once and let my arm, the sudden gush of blood through my waiting veins was almost painful. I immediately went to stand beside Eric who was still looking at Ben.
“Are you ok?” he asked me softly.
“Yes thank you…” I answered looking at him and then at Ben angrily.
“Oh c’mon Carol you gonna be fine!” he said teasing.
“You can go now” Eric said at the same tone as before.
“What? .. You think you’re smart, aren’t you Greek boy?”
Eric didn’t answered and then Ben continued “ You think that I am afraid of you?”
“Ben stop! What are you doing?” I said angrily “please leave” I added.
He chuckled looking at Eric and then he turned to leave but all of a sudden “Actually I think I will stay for a bit” his words came so quick like his actions and then I was in front of a fight!

Last edited by xxolympiaxx on Thu Mar 05, 2009 7:29 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Marjolein

Marjolein

PostSubject: Re: *Summer Love* <3 <3 / Part 35 / NEW PART EVERYONE!!!   *Summer Love* <3 <3 / Part 35 / NEW PART EVERYONE!!! - Page 2 EmptySat Feb 21, 2009 8:16 pm

O no! Shocked
Back to top Go down
katjuzka

katjuzka

Number of posts : 873
Registration date : 2009-01-01

PostSubject: Re: *Summer Love* <3 <3 / Part 35 / NEW PART EVERYONE!!!   *Summer Love* <3 <3 / Part 35 / NEW PART EVERYONE!!! - Page 2 EmptySat Feb 21, 2009 9:09 pm

Oh no...
I really like this story Smile
Back to top Go down
xxolympiaxx
xxolympiaxx

PostSubject: Re: *Summer Love* <3 <3 / Part 35 / NEW PART EVERYONE!!!   *Summer Love* <3 <3 / Part 35 / NEW PART EVERYONE!!! - Page 2 EmptySun Feb 22, 2009 5:47 pm

Laughing
thanks! i like this part.. and the next one....<3!Smile
Back to top Go down
Dimitra
Administrator
Administrator
Dimitra

PostSubject: Re: *Summer Love* <3 <3 / Part 35 / NEW PART EVERYONE!!!   *Summer Love* <3 <3 / Part 35 / NEW PART EVERYONE!!! - Page 2 EmptySat Feb 28, 2009 11:48 pm

Amazing, increadible, unbelievably great part!!! Can't wait for more!!! Smile
Back to top Go down
xxolympiaxx
xxolympiaxx

PostSubject: Re: *Summer Love* <3 <3 / Part 35 / NEW PART EVERYONE!!!   *Summer Love* <3 <3 / Part 35 / NEW PART EVERYONE!!! - Page 2 EmptyThu Mar 05, 2009 7:23 pm

here it is!! uh...Eric Eric Eric!!!! <3 Laughing

Part 7

I was shocked looking at the two persons fighting – for me? Was I the real reason for that or there was something else behind it?
“Guys stop it!”I shouted but they didn’t listen to me. Some boys who were there were trying to split them up and I went to help. Finally they stopped fighting. Eric and Ben was hold by the boys and I was between them.
“Have you lost your mind?” I shouted “It’s Nicola’s party and you’ll ruin everything!... Jeez what’s wrong with you Ben?”
“Nothing!” he said and he had his hands free looking again at Eric.
“So cut that out!” I snapped.
He said nothing and cleaned the little blood from his nose.
“C’mon Ben let’s go” a boy said and then they turned around to leave. “I will come for you don’t forget that!” he said to Eric as they were leaving.
“I’ll wait!” he answered back and then I looked him angrily. Then as I saw his bloody cheek I felt sorry for him –he just wanted to protect me.
“Ugh, let me see” I told him and I hold his face to look at his wounds.
“I’m ok..”
“No you’re not! You’re bleeding” I interrupted him “Come with me” I said and then I pulled him with me in the kitchen. He sat in a chair as I was looking for something medical.
“I really am ok!” he said.
“Oh! Here it is!” I shouted avoiding him. I took the cotton with the medicine and I pressed it to his wound.
“Ouch!”
“See? You’re not ok!” I said smiling.
“Ugh” he gasped … “What is he to you anyway?”
“Um..my ex” I grimaced and I continued with his hurts.
“Oh!” He nodded.
“I know, he’s an asshole! I’m so sorry for that” I said looking at his injuries.
“Oh I will live!” he said and he smiled crookedly “I should break his neck!” he added angrily.
“Um..no you shouldn’t!” I said and then I added worried “is there anything between you and him or it was just me?”
He chuckled looking away and he shook his head.
“Thanks anyway!” I said smiling.
“Anytime” he said and then as a slow motion film he took my hand from his wound, he looked at me softly and…….. he bowed down to kiss me. His lips were so soft, so warm against mine! I immediately forgot everything around me and I concentrated to that! I kissed him back and as our lips were moving in synchronization I locked my fingers to his brown hair as he pulled me closer to him.
“Ow!” he said suddenly touching his injuries.
“Oups!” I said laughing and I pulled back a little. I didn’t realize though my heart was hammering so loudly!
“Oh Carol there you’re!” Jessica shouted as she got in the kitchen “I was looking for you, I wanted to tell you that… Omg! Eric, are you ok?”
“Yea It’s nothing! I’m more than ok now” he said looking at me.
“I heard something but I didn’t know that it was so serious!” she said.
“What do you wanted to tell me?” I asked.
“Oh yea! You’re brother is here!” she answered and then I immediately froze.
“What? Who called him?” I shouted.
“I don’t know! But he’s looking for you–I guess to take you home - so we’ve better go”
“What? No! I’m not leaving! He’s not gonna force me!” I said angrily.
“Carol, he learnt about Ben and Eric…and you” she said looking at the floor.
“Shoot!” I said and I looked at Eric who was staring at me.
“It’s ok” he said “Go, we’ll talk later” he added and he stroked my cheek.
I sighed “Bye..” I said and then I turned to Jessica.
“Mike is waiting for you outside Eric” Jessica said to him, he nodded and then we left.

At the car we were both silent.
Then suddenly! “Omg! Lisa!” I shouted.
“Jeez girl, you scared me!” she gasped.
“Where is she?”
“She said she will stay” Jessica answered me.
“Oh! Okey..i didn’t see her tonight! Where was she?”
“Well, you will find out tomorrow! The only thing I can tell you is that she has a great time!”
I grimaced and then I said nothing.
“So what happened between you Ben and Eric? Why they fought?”
“Because Ben is an idiot! I told her and then I explained to her what had happened.
“Oh, he really is a moron! He just broke up with Emily and now he wants you back?! How stupid he is? He thinks that he can have whatever he wants?” she said.
“As you said he thinks!”
“Right!” she laughed “But it’s a pity that Eric didn’t give him more! If I were there I would make him regret the day he born!”
“Wow… Take it easy catwoman!” I said laughing.
“I’m not kidding!” she said looking at me.
“Yea yea…whatever!” I laughed again.
After I minute she sighed “What a night huh?”
I sighed “Tell me about it!” I said looking at the bright moon on the sky and then two beautiful blue eyes showed up making my heart trembling again.

Last edited by xxolympiaxx on Sat Mar 07, 2009 2:34 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Dimitra
Administrator
Administrator
Dimitra

PostSubject: Re: *Summer Love* <3 <3 / Part 35 / NEW PART EVERYONE!!!   *Summer Love* <3 <3 / Part 35 / NEW PART EVERYONE!!! - Page 2 EmptyFri Mar 06, 2009 6:15 pm

I really can't express what I'm feeling after reading this... Hearts The kiss...awww....it was so amazing!!! What????
Back to top Go down
xxolympiaxx
xxolympiaxx

PostSubject: Re: *Summer Love* <3 <3 / Part 35 / NEW PART EVERYONE!!!   *Summer Love* <3 <3 / Part 35 / NEW PART EVERYONE!!! - Page 2 EmptySat Mar 07, 2009 3:08 am

thanks so much sweety, it means a lot to me! x x x
Back to top Go down
katjuzka

katjuzka

PostSubject: Re: *Summer Love* <3 <3 / Part 35 / NEW PART EVERYONE!!!   *Summer Love* <3 <3 / Part 35 / NEW PART EVERYONE!!! - Page 2 EmptyMon Mar 09, 2009 7:40 pm

Yeah I love this story Very Happy:heart:
Back to top Go down
xxolympiaxx
xxolympiaxx

PostSubject: Re: *Summer Love* <3 <3 / Part 35 / NEW PART EVERYONE!!!   *Summer Love* <3 <3 / Part 35 / NEW PART EVERYONE!!! - Page 2 EmptyTue Mar 10, 2009 9:34 pm

gracias! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
xxolympiaxx
xxolympiaxx

PostSubject: Re: *Summer Love* <3 <3 / Part 35 / NEW PART EVERYONE!!!   *Summer Love* <3 <3 / Part 35 / NEW PART EVERYONE!!! - Page 2 EmptyTue Mar 10, 2009 10:00 pm

Part 8

That night was the second night that I dreamt Eric! We were in our beach and we were walking on the end of the see waves. Above as were the bright hot sun which was making the see looks so velvet and clean! It was a beautiful day and we were talking and talking keeping our hands together when he stopped to get closer in me….and closer…and then…I woke up! Damn! why all the good dreams must be ended? I starched on my bed and then I closed my eyes hopping that this perfect dream would be continued but…nothing! So I got up, put clothes, fixed the bed for the first time, washed my face and I went downstairs to have a breakfast. There I saw my brother sitting in the chair and reading a newspaper.
“Oops! I’ve better go to my room again!” I murmured and when I turned to the stairs he stopped me.
“Where do you think you’re going?” he said half-smiling. He seemed being amused of my terrified actions.
“Um.. Upstairs?..i have to do something!” I grinned.
“Later” he said and he hugged my shoulders pulling me inside the kitchen. “First, we gonna talk!”
I gulped “Okay…” ugh..nice start! This is gonna be a great day!
“Do you want to eat something first?” he asked smiling.
Why? Is it gonna be my last breakfast? pale
“Ok..” I said.
He immediately started cooking something which it smelled nice..
“You cook?” I said grimacing.
“Yea..somebody learnt me! It’s kind of useful when you know to cook by yourself!” he said grinning.
“Smells good! What is it?”
“Omelet of course!”
“Oh!” I chuckled.
“Who taught you?” I said looking at the table. I shouldn’t ask, I knew that might be personal.
He didn’t answer for ones and then he said- “Her name is Maria”- and he smiled looking at me.
I smiled back “Well, tell her thanks! Now we have someone to cook when mom is out!”
“Actually, I won’t!.. We are not together anymore” he said smiling again and then he put my breakfast in the table in front of me.
“Why?” I asked and I bitted one piece of it.
“Well, for that I wanted to talk you about” he said looking me in the eyes.
“Oh!” really? Is he going to tell me about his personal life now? Weird!“Something’s wrong? Are you in trouble again?”
“No! It’s not something bad! I just wanted to discuss with you about it. I know that you will be pissed off but..”
“Omg! She is pregnant??” I shouted terrified! OMG you’re an idiot Dave!! Has he ever listened to the sound 'protections'? Dad told him about these kind of things many times, since he was 10, but he didn’t listen of course, now he will be an asshole like every-stupid-reckless-man in the world and mom will command a suicide! Poor Maria…
“What? What are you saying? Do you think I’m an idiot?” he asked surprised by my reaction.
Oops..ok I was a little overreacted! xP
“Um..no sorry, is just your words…why don’t you get in the main body?” I was too confused!
“Ok..just try to be reasonable!”
“Damn it Dave what is it?” I said impatiently.
“I am…with Lisa!” he said grinning.
“You what?..”
“Well, I met her last night, we were talking about things and I like her! She is so… mature!”
“Like you for example!” I said with irony.
“ha ha Very funny!”
I chuckled “You are kidding right?...C’mon, tell me! You are trying to get revenge for what happed last night with me and Ben!” I didn’t mention Eric because I didn’t want to put him in more troubles.
“Why would I do that?... I didn’t forget about last night though, we’ll talk about it later!” he said seriously.
“So you’re serious?...” I said narrowing my eyes.
“Yes! I like her! And she likes me too! We are together” he said grinning.
“Omg, you are serious.” I frowned. “Why? Why you do this to me?”
“What I did?” he said confused
I looked at him angrily. “You don’t understand anything, do you?... Lisa is not like the other girls!”
“I know that! That’s why..”
“Let me finish!” I interrupted him raising a finger in front of him.
“She is not like those excited mean girls you had, not like those irresponsible ones who was with you only because you are hot or something! She is a girl a little girl dreamily and so innocent! She is not for you! You’ll break her heart you will destroy her! I can see the picture right now where she’s crying out loud in my arms! And then she’s gonna hate me! Because I’m your sister! My only true friend which was the one who was and she still is always right here when I need her, always protecting me! Now I’m the only one who is gonna protect her from you! I’m sorry for destroying your plans, probably this is a game to you but I’m not gonna let you win! I’ll keep her away from you and I don’t care that you’re my brother, just not Lisa, not her! ”
I said all these things and then looked him in the eyes. His was quite; he was still like a stone, not even breathing! Did I terrify him so much? Well, I am not gonna regret for anything I just said!
And then… he chuckled. “You are a good friend you know!” he said smiling.
“I know”
“But you are not gonna force me to stay away from her… ”
“What? After all these things I told you?” I said angrily.
“Look,” he said and he touched my hand “I know, I know what kind of girl she is! Do you think that I don’t know with who you go out every day? I know all your friends Carol!”
ugh right!
“But Lisa always used to be deferent! So unlike the others! She is much more than a simple girl. And I don’t hind from you that she always seems attractive to me!”
“Ugh c’mon..” I gasped and I led back to the chair.
“It’s true! I just wanted to be little experienced on these things before do something with her!” he grinned and then he saw me doing a grimace and he continued “I’m not gonna hurt her!”
“Yea right!”
“Truly, I won’t! She is important; I would never try to play with her!”
I sighed.
“You can trust me a little bit you know!”
“How can I Dave? I never saw you with a girl over one week! You’re always so irresponsible in things like this!”
“Not with her!” he stared at me with a serious glance.
“I don’t know..” I sighed.
“Trust me!” he said again “if you ever see her unhappy…”
“I’ll kill you!” I interrupted him.
He laughed “Right!”
“I’m not joking! I will!” I said seriously.
“Ok Carol!” he sighed “so we are deal? You won’t gonna give her a speech about it! You’ll enjoy her happiness like a good friend!” he said teasing.
“So she told you to talk with me so as not to have to hear me later!? That little…”
“Khm…”
“Yea whatever…” I said moving my hands.
“Perfect!” he said and he led back.
“But wait!” I shouted smiling.
“What is it again?”
“I’ll make a deal with you only if you promise me something!”
“I'm not prosmise anything! You’re cheating!”
“No I am not!...anyway now you’re going to do it if you don’t want me to have a little talk with Lisa!” I said grinning.
“Ugh! What is it?”
I giggled “We are not talking about last night!” I said smiling.
“No way! I have a lot to say!” he said seriously.
“Delete them then!” I grinned.
“You are not gonna win to that, misses!” he said more seriously “And now that you reminded it to me, it was your last time…”
“Uh…I’m thinking about Lisa, what she would say if I told her what we said about…If she would ever learn about your so many experiences you had all this time with all these women in all these…”
“Okay okay! Enough! We won’t talk about last night” he said angrily.
I laughed. “Awww Mr. Hottie got angry!” I laughed out loud.
“Enjoy your victory Mrs. Guilty because I’m not going to forget it!” he said annoyed.
“Oh yes you will!” I said and I pulled myself to kiss his cheek “Thanks for the food, it was delicious!” I said and then I stood up moving cheerfully for the front door.
“Where are you going now?” he asked.
“To Jessica’s!” I shouted and then I closed the door behind me.
Back to top Go down
katjuzka

katjuzka

PostSubject: Re: *Summer Love* <3 <3 / Part 35 / NEW PART EVERYONE!!!   *Summer Love* <3 <3 / Part 35 / NEW PART EVERYONE!!! - Page 2 EmptyWed Mar 11, 2009 2:36 pm

I love this Very Happy:heart:
Back to top Go down
Dimitra
Administrator
Administrator
Dimitra

PostSubject: Re: *Summer Love* <3 <3 / Part 35 / NEW PART EVERYONE!!!   *Summer Love* <3 <3 / Part 35 / NEW PART EVERYONE!!! - Page 2 EmptyWed Mar 11, 2009 8:37 pm

hahahahahahahha. they are funny!!!! Laughing Liked this part sooo...much!!!
Back to top Go down
xxolympiaxx
xxolympiaxx

PostSubject: Re: *Summer Love* <3 <3 / Part 35 / NEW PART EVERYONE!!!   *Summer Love* <3 <3 / Part 35 / NEW PART EVERYONE!!! - Page 2 EmptyThu Mar 12, 2009 1:08 am

thanks chicas!! x x x x
Back to top Go down
xxolympiaxx
xxolympiaxx

PostSubject: Re: *Summer Love* <3 <3 / Part 35 / NEW PART EVERYONE!!!   *Summer Love* <3 <3 / Part 35 / NEW PART EVERYONE!!! - Page 2 EmptySat Mar 28, 2009 12:43 am

Part 9

“Hey girl!”
“Hey honey! You look happy!” Jessica said.
“As I am!” I said cheerful.
“Heh, go inside with Lisa I‘m coming in a min!” she said smiling and she got her phone.
“Ok!”
I went to the living room where Lisa was sitting and I immediately remembered the talk I had with my brother about not telling her anything… ugh! That’s more difficult than I thought, she seems so freaky ecxited!
“Hello Carol! We have been waiting for you!” she said with a bright smile in her face
“Oh really?”
“Ok, girls we have to hurry up a little bit! Sorry…” Jessica said as she got inside.
“What‘s wrong?” Lisa asked
“Nothing at all! Is just that my parents we‘ll be gone for tonight so I invited Mike to spend the afternoon together!”
“Oh! That‘s great! My parents will go out for the weekend, so I’ll be alone with my brother I guess…or not… ” I said looking at Lisa.
She blushed and then Jessica interrupted “Ok so we have one hour! Who‘s gonna talk first? … Lisa! where were you last night??”
“um…with David!?…” she said playing with her hands.
“Omg! Are you serious? With Carol‘s brother? No way! He is HOT!”
“ugh..” I groaned.
“I know right?! He is so cute!”
“So.. He kissed you?” jessica said with enthousiam
“Um… yea…”
“Omg! what was like???”
“Wow..ok! Enough! This is too weird!” I interrupted.
“ugh Carol… Close your ears!” Jessica said teasing.
“Hey! Can we talk about something else and then you can talk about my brother when I leave?” I said seriously.
“ugh okay…”
Lisa chuckled and then she said “ hey did you learn about the last news?"
"About Ben- Emily's breaking up? we know already!" i said annoying
"No no! this is too old now, I’m talking about Ryan. He's back!"
"What??" Jessica and i shouted
"You mean Ryan, Ryan??" Jessica asked anxiously
"Yep!" Lisa nodded
"How? Why? i thought that he got away from Capitola because of the problems he had caused.."
"I know, but it seems that he is forgiven so he came back!"
"Did you see him? how is he?"
"No, Ian told me about it. He said that he came for a reason but we don't know what is that"
"Oh boy..here we go again.." Jessica sighed "Carol, you are so quiet, what's wrong?"
i didn't answer, i was too nervous to answer her question. i didn't know why but Ryan was a person that i didn't like, he hadn't done anything to me but he was so weird. He is four years older than Ben-his brother and he used to be the bad guy in this area. He always had problems with the police and everyone was scared of him because of his bad attitude. He used to be friend with my brother and two more guys Peter and Joe as well but fortunately they split up on a summer day after four years- i don't know why, my brother doesn't tell me.. So why i was so socked? I don't know either..
"Hello??? Carol? daydreaming?" Jessica asked teasing
"What? i'm sorry but i wasn't paying attention, were you talking to me?"
"We know that you weren't paying attention, where have your mind sis?" Lisa asked
"Nowhere, is just that i'm so surprised!"
"We all are! but hey, don't be like this, is not so bad, i mean he didn't do anything to us, he probably came to see his family and he will go back again"
"I'm not sure about that, ok he's not a murderer but he has issues with the police and.. I’m telling you guys as long as he is in town my mom won't let me go out whenever i want! she is such a scaredy-cat!" Jessica said terrified.
"Calm down Jess.." Lisa groaned.
"Jess is right Lisa, we can't be as free as before... i'm a little scared too, and for my brother..what if he get in with him again?" i asked worried
"Overreaction again.. girls relax!!!" Lisa shouted "Carol you don't have to worry about your brother i can handle it! and yes we can do exactly what we were doing before he came because he didn't come for us! he just passing by!"
"Oh anyway... we'll see. Perhaps he'll leave tomorrow, perhaps he came only to see his brother or something!" Jessica said relaxed
"Ok, can we change subject now before i regret more for telling you that?" Lisa asked with a desperate look.
"Okay.." i said half smiling
“So tell us, what happened with you Ben and Eric? Why they fought? Is it because of you?”
“Um.. I don‘t know, maybe… but I think that is something else between them, like they knew each other from the past, you know! Do you know something?”
“I don‘t!… Do you mean if there is something more than you?” Jessica said.
“Yea, like.. I don‘t know.. If there are previous things , like revenge or something!” I shudered.
“Well, I don‘t think so hon! I think that is just Ben, he saw you last night with Eric and he got mad that‘s all!” Lisa explained.
“But we were just dancing!”
“yes! that’s why he’s jealous. He broke up with Emily and now he wants you back so Eric is a problem now!… Did Eric tell you anything about it?”
“Hum.. Well, he didn‘t actually, he just shook his head and…then he did something and I didn‘t really care about what had happened before!” I said that and then I immediatelly blushed.
Jessica and Lisa were looking eachother with curious and enthousiam at the same time and then Jessica spoke “Omg! I knew it! It was when I came in the kitchen! I knew it, you were so closed! He kissed you, didn‘t he?”
“Um… yes!” I blushed again “he is really sweet!”
“Omg! He is gorgeous too!! We told you that this is gonna work!” Lisa said happily.
I nodded “Ok, but it was just a kiss!”
“At least now we’re sure that he likes you too!” Jessica snapped.
“Ok, ok enough about me! What about you Jessica? Where were you and Mike last night???” I said with a pervesly smile.
She laughed “Well, it was too noisy out there so we decided to go to his car…” she was looking down.
“What? So what happened?” Lisa asked interested.
“Nothing! We just needed a little privacy, we talked and…”
“And…” Lisa and I said with sychronisation.
She sighed “He told me that he love me… he is so cute!” she said blushing.
“Awwww” we both said again.
“He is really such a nice guy! He changed a lot I have to say! He had never said the ‘L’ word to any of the girls he had!” I said surprised.
“I know he told me about that! He is sooooo sweet!”
“So what happened next?” Lisa continued with a big smile on her face.
“Ugh, Lisa give as a little privacy! We said no details!” Jessica snapped.
“That was only for me because Carol didn‘t want to listen!” Lisa said annoyed.
“I still don‘t wanna know!” I shouted and then I stood up “And I think is better go now!”
“No… don‘t go!” Jessica pleaded.
“It‘s not that I want to snick out sis but I want to go to the beach before it gets dark! And I think it‘s the right moment now for a walk!” I looked at the window outside and I saw the bright sun of the noon.
“To the beach? Why?” Lisa asked.
“I don‘t know, maybe to relax a little, it’s nice and because I saw it to my dream so I need to go!” I grinned.
“Ok hon! We talk later then!” Jessica said smiling.
“Yea take care!” Lisa added and she winked.
“See you and have a good night” I winked back looking at Jessica and I left from the house.
Back to top Go down
katjuzka

katjuzka

PostSubject: Re: *Summer Love* <3 <3 / Part 35 / NEW PART EVERYONE!!!   *Summer Love* <3 <3 / Part 35 / NEW PART EVERYONE!!! - Page 2 EmptyMon Mar 30, 2009 11:21 pm

So lovely part Very Happy:D
Back to top Go down
Marjolein

Marjolein

PostSubject: Re: *Summer Love* <3 <3 / Part 35 / NEW PART EVERYONE!!!   *Summer Love* <3 <3 / Part 35 / NEW PART EVERYONE!!! - Page 2 EmptyTue Mar 31, 2009 7:46 pm

Agreed =)
Back to top Go down
Dimitra
Administrator
Administrator
Dimitra

PostSubject: Re: *Summer Love* <3 <3 / Part 35 / NEW PART EVERYONE!!!   *Summer Love* <3 <3 / Part 35 / NEW PART EVERYONE!!! - Page 2 EmptyFri Apr 03, 2009 6:27 pm

I'm soooooooooooooooo absolutely sure that Eric will be at the beach..!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Amazing part hon!!!! I smell trouble with Ryan though Suspect
Back to top Go down
xxolympiaxx
xxolympiaxx

PostSubject: Re: *Summer Love* <3 <3 / Part 35 / NEW PART EVERYONE!!!   *Summer Love* <3 <3 / Part 35 / NEW PART EVERYONE!!! - Page 2 EmptySat Apr 04, 2009 3:33 pm

Dimitra wrote:
I'm soooooooooooooooo absolutely sure that Eric will be at the beach..!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Amazing part hon!!!! I smell trouble with Ryan though Suspect

Laughing Shocked oh come on! i wanted to be a surprise! Laughing
thanks but i'm not saying anything about Ryan! you'll see!Smile
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: *Summer Love* <3 <3 / Part 35 / NEW PART EVERYONE!!!   *Summer Love* <3 <3 / Part 35 / NEW PART EVERYONE!!! - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

*Summer Love* <3 <3 / Part 35 / NEW PART EVERYONE!!!
Page 2 of 15Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 8 ... 15  Next