Your Stories!!!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Post here your thoughts, feelings, imagination, your STORIES!!!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

*Summer Love* <3 <3 / Part 35 / NEW PART EVERYONE!!!

Go down 
+4
dora!!!
Marjolein
katjuzka
xxolympiaxx
8 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 11 ... 15  Next
AuthorMessage
xxolympiaxx
xxolympiaxx

Number of posts : 1108
Τόπος : Cyprus (Greece)
Registration date : 2008-12-20

*Summer Love* <3 <3 / Part 35 / NEW PART EVERYONE!!! - Page 8 Empty
PostSubject: Re: *Summer Love* <3 <3 / Part 35 / NEW PART EVERYONE!!!   *Summer Love* <3 <3 / Part 35 / NEW PART EVERYONE!!! - Page 8 EmptyMon Aug 31, 2009 8:34 pm

thanks Mar flower
Back to top Go down
katjuzka

katjuzka

Number of posts : 873
Registration date : 2009-01-01

PostSubject: Re: *Summer Love* <3 <3 / Part 35 / NEW PART EVERYONE!!!   *Summer Love* <3 <3 / Part 35 / NEW PART EVERYONE!!! - Page 8 EmptyTue Sep 01, 2009 11:44 am

Finally i had time to read these parts and they were amazing Very Happy
Back to top Go down
xxolympiaxx
xxolympiaxx

PostSubject: Re: *Summer Love* <3 <3 / Part 35 / NEW PART EVERYONE!!!   *Summer Love* <3 <3 / Part 35 / NEW PART EVERYONE!!! - Page 8 EmptyTue Sep 01, 2009 2:59 pm

Thank you so much Katja!! x x
Back to top Go down
katjuzka

katjuzka

PostSubject: Re: *Summer Love* <3 <3 / Part 35 / NEW PART EVERYONE!!!   *Summer Love* <3 <3 / Part 35 / NEW PART EVERYONE!!! - Page 8 EmptyTue Sep 01, 2009 4:06 pm

You're welcome Very Happy
Back to top Go down
xxolympiaxx
xxolympiaxx

PostSubject: Re: *Summer Love* <3 <3 / Part 35 / NEW PART EVERYONE!!!   *Summer Love* <3 <3 / Part 35 / NEW PART EVERYONE!!! - Page 8 EmptySun Sep 06, 2009 10:42 pm

you're so lucky girls you are gonna read one more part from "Summer Love" by Olympia!! yeyyyy!! xDD
i finally wrote it! jeez!

Part 23

He fondled my face looking at my eyes and like he saw something sure in them he took my hand and led me out of the room. We went to the living room then he took a blanket from the couch and put it down to the floor as he sorted out some other things, he wanted to be perfect as I did. But if I was ready and since I was the one who asked it then why I was so scared? Why my heart was banging like it was going to break out of my body?
“Are you ok?” he asked and he touched my hand. At that time my heart skipped a beat.
“Yes” I lied and I knelt in front of him.
He smiled crookedly and fondled my hair “If you are not ready yet we can wait you know”
“No no I am!” I said and I got closer to him. It’s now or never! I took a breath and I bowed to kiss him. My hands locked behind his neck as one of his hand slid down my back, pressing me tighter against his chest. Although I shivered after his touch I didn’t care I crushed myself closer, molding myself to the shape of him and then we were falling.
My head suddenly was in a pillow and Eric hovered over me. I know, that was normal, that was the way it suppose to be but still…I wasn’t used to it and I was terrified again. I felt his hand touching by waist under my shirt and then the trembling had begun! I started sweating and my breath became harsh and fast. Eric’s mouth moved to my neck, giving me time to breath.
“Wait, Eric wait” I got the chance to whisper gasping.
“What is it?” he asked as he pulled back a bit.
“I…ok, this is embarrassing but… I don’t know what to do and…”
He suddenly flashed a big grin at me and fondled my cheek.
“What?” I asked blushing.
He chuckled “Carol you are so nervous, relax, breath!”
I did what he asked me to do and I kinda felt better but my heart was still hammering.
“You have to calm yourself, don’t thing about the practical things” he chuckled again “I’m gonna lead you, you have to trust me”
“I trust you” I whispered.
“I won’t hurt you, I promise”
I nodded and I kissed him, then we began where we had left off…

I woke up in his hug; he was caressing my bare arm as his other hand was behind his head. I lightly opened my eyes and looked up to see his marvelous face, he immediately flashed his perfect smile and I blushed remembering…
“Happy Birthday” he said fondling my burned cheek.
I opened my eyes brightly shocked. Of course! It’s my birthday today! I’m 18? Wow! Finally! “You remembered!”
He grimaced “Of course I remembered!”
I smiled apologetically. “Thanks” I whispered looking at his eyes, even the dark room his eyes had still that ridiculously perfect color, bright blue, that you can’t see them and not be melted. I reached my hand to touch his face and kiss him.
“So what do you want for present?” he asked smiling.
“oh! Um..that’s difficult question, I haven’t really thought about it”
“Easy, think about what you need right now and for all your life” he winked at me.
“Well if you put it like that, I want you!”
He chuckled “You already have me!”
“But not for forever..” I said and I pulled my head down, thinking the conservation I had yesterday with Jessica. That was the right time to ask him about what he was thinking.
“What do you mean?” he asked confused trying to catch my glance.
“Eric, what are you gonna do after summer?” I asked looking at my hands.
“I.. I’m gonna look for a job, I guess.. Why?”
“And what about us?”
“What about us? What does my work has to do with our relationship?” he sounded more confused.
“Eric do you love me?” I asked as I looked at him with full of tears eyes.
“Of course I love you!” he laughed like that was obvious “Carol, you know that your words don’t make any sense, don’t you?”
“Then why are you leaving?” I gasped through tears and wrapped my arms around his neck “why are you gonna leave me? I thought that we would stay together forever, I thought that you loved me enough as I do and you would stay with me, I know it’s selfish to only think about it but I can’t help myself, I love you and I can’t live without you, and still if you asked me to leave with you I would come, I would leave everything for you, you’re…you are… ” I sobbed into his throat “my life”
He was shocked – of course – he didn’t know how to react, I don’t blame him, I was crazy and I knew that but still I didn’t regret for telling him that! I was crying then, my arms tighten around his neck, he said nothing, he was just fondling my hair as I was abluting him with tears. Then I stopped and pulled back.
“You ok?” he asked calmly and half smiling.
I nodded “Sor-ry” I sighed.
“Why are you apologizing? Because you said what you’re feeling? I wish I was that brave to say my feelings for you! I’m glad you said those things” he said and touched my face softly.
“You are not angry?”
“Oh yes I am! i’m very angry” he answered seriously and I looked down again “I’m not mad because you said those things Carol, I’m mad because after all we’ve been through and after all this time I told you how much you mean to me you believe that I was going to leave you, or at least leave without you!” he shook his head.
Now I was the shocked and confused one!
“I’m not planning to leave you Carol, you are everything to me! How could I? I’m staying here”
“You’re not leaving?” I asked shocked again.
“Nop! You’re not gonna do away with me so soon” he joked.
I stayed still for a minute and then realizing what had just happened I broke into screams “Omg!!!!!!!! I can’t believe it! Omg you’re staying?? This is the best present ever!!I love you I love you I love you!!!!!!!!!!!!” I shouted as I jumped into his hug and started kissing him. At first he was amazed but then he laughed through my kisses and softened again as our kiss became more passionate.
Suddenly I stopped and pulled him away “Why in the hell you didn’t tell me sooner? Do you know how many days I was miserable about that?” I was looking at him furious.
“Well..sorry but I didn’t think that you would be so absurd!” he said amusingly.
“What?? I really hate you Eric!”
“Man, you have disordered emotions, you have to mind that” he teased half smiling.
I grimaced “Yeah maybe in the morning”
“Um..look outside sleeping beauty!” he laughed pointing out of the window the purple-blue sky that was beginning to dawn.
Suddenly I frisson of fear drove through me and it wasn’t by what I saw, better what I was about to see and hear when I would go home!

OME that part is huge! Shocked
Back to top Go down
Marjolein

Marjolein

Number of posts : 1616
Τόπος : The Netherlands
Registration date : 2008-12-19

PostSubject: Re: *Summer Love* <3 <3 / Part 35 / NEW PART EVERYONE!!!   *Summer Love* <3 <3 / Part 35 / NEW PART EVERYONE!!! - Page 8 EmptySun Sep 06, 2009 10:48 pm

Huge or not, it was adorablecute and amazing ^3^
I WANT AN ERIC-BOYFRIEND! Sad He's cute y'know Razz
Thank-you Oly <3*
Back to top Go down
Dimitra
Administrator
Administrator
Dimitra

Number of posts : 1208
Τόπος : Thessaloniki Greece
Registration date : 2008-02-29

PostSubject: Re: *Summer Love* <3 <3 / Part 35 / NEW PART EVERYONE!!!   *Summer Love* <3 <3 / Part 35 / NEW PART EVERYONE!!! - Page 8 EmptySun Sep 06, 2009 10:51 pm

OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG I'M DEA GIRLS, NICE TO HAVE MET YOU, SEE YOU IN ANOTHER LIFE Bye Crying
Back to top Go down
http://yourstories.heavenforum.com
xxolympiaxx
xxolympiaxx

PostSubject: Re: *Summer Love* <3 <3 / Part 35 / NEW PART EVERYONE!!!   *Summer Love* <3 <3 / Part 35 / NEW PART EVERYONE!!! - Page 8 EmptySun Sep 06, 2009 10:51 pm

awww Crying or Very sad thank you so much!!!
yeah..i wish i had a bf like him too=/
x x x x x
Back to top Go down
xxolympiaxx
xxolympiaxx

PostSubject: Re: *Summer Love* <3 <3 / Part 35 / NEW PART EVERYONE!!!   *Summer Love* <3 <3 / Part 35 / NEW PART EVERYONE!!! - Page 8 EmptySun Sep 06, 2009 10:53 pm

lol Dimitra! xD xD xD Bye Crying
but no wait!!!!! the story haven't finished yet!!!!!!!!! Laughing Laughing
Back to top Go down
Dimitra
Administrator
Administrator
Dimitra

PostSubject: Re: *Summer Love* <3 <3 / Part 35 / NEW PART EVERYONE!!!   *Summer Love* <3 <3 / Part 35 / NEW PART EVERYONE!!! - Page 8 EmptySun Sep 06, 2009 10:54 pm

I don't care, for me this is enough, it could damn be the very end... I don't care.... as long as they're happy I'm happy Bye Crying
Back to top Go down
katjuzka

katjuzka

PostSubject: Re: *Summer Love* <3 <3 / Part 35 / NEW PART EVERYONE!!!   *Summer Love* <3 <3 / Part 35 / NEW PART EVERYONE!!! - Page 8 EmptySun Sep 06, 2009 10:55 pm

Awwww I love you
Back to top Go down
xxolympiaxx
xxolympiaxx

PostSubject: Re: *Summer Love* <3 <3 / Part 35 / NEW PART EVERYONE!!!   *Summer Love* <3 <3 / Part 35 / NEW PART EVERYONE!!! - Page 8 EmptySun Sep 06, 2009 11:02 pm

Dimitra wrote:
I don't care, for me this is enough, it could damn be the very end... I don't care.... as long as they're happy I'm happy Bye Crying

awww that's so sweet of you xD i would be jelous!
Back to top Go down
Dimitra
Administrator
Administrator
Dimitra

PostSubject: Re: *Summer Love* <3 <3 / Part 35 / NEW PART EVERYONE!!!   *Summer Love* <3 <3 / Part 35 / NEW PART EVERYONE!!! - Page 8 EmptySun Sep 06, 2009 11:08 pm

Naww... why should I be??? It's her Eric anyway...

Mmm... I have a question, do I owe you a part of my story now?
Back to top Go down
xxolympiaxx
xxolympiaxx

PostSubject: Re: *Summer Love* <3 <3 / Part 35 / NEW PART EVERYONE!!!   *Summer Love* <3 <3 / Part 35 / NEW PART EVERYONE!!! - Page 8 EmptySun Sep 06, 2009 11:29 pm

Dimitra wrote:
Naww... why should I be??? It's her Eric anyway...

Mmm... I have a question, do I owe you a part of my story now?

oh yes you do!!!!!! Laughing
Back to top Go down
Dimitra
Administrator
Administrator
Dimitra

PostSubject: Re: *Summer Love* <3 <3 / Part 35 / NEW PART EVERYONE!!!   *Summer Love* <3 <3 / Part 35 / NEW PART EVERYONE!!! - Page 8 EmptySun Sep 06, 2009 11:31 pm

I DID!
Back to top Go down
xxolympiaxx
xxolympiaxx

PostSubject: Re: *Summer Love* <3 <3 / Part 35 / NEW PART EVERYONE!!!   *Summer Love* <3 <3 / Part 35 / NEW PART EVERYONE!!! - Page 8 EmptySun Sep 06, 2009 11:42 pm

weee!!!!!!!!!!!!! cheers
Back to top Go down
xxolympiaxx
xxolympiaxx

PostSubject: Re: *Summer Love* <3 <3 / Part 35 / NEW PART EVERYONE!!!   *Summer Love* <3 <3 / Part 35 / NEW PART EVERYONE!!! - Page 8 EmptyThu Sep 10, 2009 4:13 pm

Part 24

I was standing across the front yard of my house ready to get in and still dazed from the last kiss Eric had given me. I was so happy right now that I almost forgot what I had to face off.
Last night it was the best night of my whole life. Eric is so sweet, I don’t regret a thing!
Looking back then all that nervousness and fear I was feeling seems ridiculous now!
Plus, he is not leaving! Seriously, what else can I ask for my birthday?
I took a deep breath – I hope I’m not look different, because I definitely feel different - let myself into the house and closed the door quietly behind me.
“Do you know what time it is?” a furious hard voice came from the living room making me jump startled.
“Jeez dad, you scared the hell out of me!” I gasped trying to face him through the dark room.
“Where have you been till now?” still furious. Great!
“Um..I was..at Jessica’s! She broke up with Mike and she wanted someone to calm her, so I…was the chosen one!” oh-kay I haven’t just said that!
“And you stayed up all night trying to calm her?”
“Yeah she’s my friend! Well, not all night, we slept a little. And now I am very tired so I’ll go up to my room…” I said and I made a step towards the stairs but he caught me.
“Wait I’m not finished yet! Come here I want to tell you something”
“Dad it’s 5 in the morning!”
“I know that, I am the one who waited for you, remember?”
Ugh..ok then “Ok..what is it?” I sighed and sat beside him.
“I was talking with your mother the other day…” ok when he says the other day he means it literally or… “and with your brother…” oh God, oh No! not him! “and they told me that…”
“It’s all lie! I swear!” I immediately interrupted him.
“I’m not finished!” he said irritated.
“Sorry!” I smiled apologetically.
“They told me that you spend a lot of your time outdoors, with Jessica, Lisa and Mike and they rarely see you at home”
“Huh? Are you kidding me? I haven’t seen David at home for 2 months and you tell me?”
“We are speaking about you now Carol”
It’s always about me “Well yeah it’s true, so what? We have holidays!”
“We had holidays in the past too, but you didn’t use to stay out so late, what changed now?”
“Nothing! And that was one time for Jessica, I told you, it won’t happen again”
“Hmm..ok I may accept that, but I don’t want you to think that because I am working a lot of hours and I’m not at home a lot you are free to do whatever you want k’? I know that your mother covers you all the time because she wants to see you happy and your brother rarely comes home but that doesn’t mean that you have to trade upon that”
I half smiled “ok dad..”
“Plus is little dangerous now because of Ryan? That’s his name right? I don’t trust him, and neither do the other parents”
“Oh please, tell me that you believe those craps too!” I laughed.
“Language!” he snapped.
“Ok! I meant those stupid things” I teased.
“It’s not that I believe them, I’m just aware of them!” he shrugged.
“Well they’re just rumors dad, nothing special!”
“Ok we’ll see about that, in the mine time I want you to be careful”
“Sure, whatever” I sighed “can I go now?”
“Oh wait a sec!”
“What again?”
“I wanted to say Happy 18th Birthday!” he said and kissed my forehead “I didn’t forget!”
“oh! Thanks dad!” I hugged him and I interrupted him before he spoke “and I know, I’m still not allowed to do whatever I want!”
“Perfect!” he smiled and pointed to the stairs showing me that I was free to go.
Back to top Go down
Dimitra
Administrator
Administrator
Dimitra

PostSubject: Re: *Summer Love* <3 <3 / Part 35 / NEW PART EVERYONE!!!   *Summer Love* <3 <3 / Part 35 / NEW PART EVERYONE!!! - Page 8 EmptyThu Sep 10, 2009 4:20 pm

Awwww.... so sweet dad!!! I would be dead frightened if that happened to me Shocked
Next part??? ;D
Back to top Go down
xxolympiaxx
xxolympiaxx

PostSubject: Re: *Summer Love* <3 <3 / Part 35 / NEW PART EVERYONE!!!   *Summer Love* <3 <3 / Part 35 / NEW PART EVERYONE!!! - Page 8 EmptyThu Sep 10, 2009 5:11 pm

lol ME TOO! i would probably say the whole truth on my own without even hear him asking!xD

um..it's your turn now remember?? Razz
Back to top Go down
katjuzka

katjuzka

PostSubject: Re: *Summer Love* <3 <3 / Part 35 / NEW PART EVERYONE!!!   *Summer Love* <3 <3 / Part 35 / NEW PART EVERYONE!!! - Page 8 EmptyThu Sep 10, 2009 5:26 pm

So great part Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Marjolein

Marjolein

PostSubject: Re: *Summer Love* <3 <3 / Part 35 / NEW PART EVERYONE!!!   *Summer Love* <3 <3 / Part 35 / NEW PART EVERYONE!!! - Page 8 EmptyThu Sep 10, 2009 7:16 pm

Naww.. I wiish my dad was like that.. Rolling Eyes I'd probably get a lecture from here to Tokio and back Laughing

Great part Wink
Back to top Go down
xxolympiaxx
xxolympiaxx

PostSubject: Re: *Summer Love* <3 <3 / Part 35 / NEW PART EVERYONE!!!   *Summer Love* <3 <3 / Part 35 / NEW PART EVERYONE!!! - Page 8 EmptyThu Sep 10, 2009 9:25 pm

hahaha well yeah, the normal parents like ours would do the same Mar! but that's just a story xD

thanks girls!! x x x
Back to top Go down
xxolympiaxx
xxolympiaxx

PostSubject: Re: *Summer Love* <3 <3 / Part 35 / NEW PART EVERYONE!!!   *Summer Love* <3 <3 / Part 35 / NEW PART EVERYONE!!! - Page 8 EmptyFri Sep 18, 2009 11:04 pm

Here is the next part girls!! engoy for now because i don't know when i'm gonna post the next one, i'm kinda busy these days..=/

Part 25

When I got into my room I went to my bed in order to relax a little but I got asleep right away. When I woke up I saw the sun which was rising outside I yawned and opened the window to blow clean air in my cheeks. Then I saw it. It was a tiny white box with red ribbon in front of my window. It had a little envelop with it which was saying “For Carol”. I took the box and opened the envelop taking out the letter…

Carolina Anne Adams,

My Love,

My soul,

My Life,

I'm not used to write wishes and you know that I'm not good at confessing my feelings maybe because I was stupid or maybe because words can't explain what I feel for you. Though, I changed now and I'm not the man I used to be anymore. You changed me Carol, my whole life has changed since the day I met you.

Your beautiful smile and your shiny eyes were melting my heart every day long, I know I have told you this before but you mean a lot to me, you're everything, I love you and I promise that I will always be by your side no matter what.

My love, today's your birthday but the gift is all mine because your existence is what really makes me happy and gives meaning to my life. So I give you my heart to hold dear for now and forever, it's yours!

I love you, Happy Birthday
Eric

Unstoppable tears were rolling on my cheeks and shock isn’t really the word that can explain how I was feeling. My mouth was open, I couldn’t breathe and my heart was pumping like crazy. He had just confessed his love for me, he loved me! After all this time we had been together it was the first time I realized that I wasn’t the only one in this relationship who felt like that. I was speechless; I didn’t know what to say, what to do I was just standing there with the letter still in my hands crying and crying…
Then with tears in my eyes I took the little box and opened it. The view from what I saw was extremely amazing! A beautiful cristal little heart which was hunging from a chain was now on my hand. I lifted it up so I could see it better and then hit by the sun’s rays was sparkling like it had thousand of diamonds in it.
“Oh my God..” I gasped amazed “that’s so beautiful” I added whispering to myself.
“That had to be so expensive!” I shook my head and then I tightened my hand holding the little heart against my chest.
-
I waited till my mom and dad was awake and then I went to take a bath, I needed a cold water on my face.
After that, I entered cheerful the kitchen when for all my surprise everyone were there, my mom my dad and even my brother! Wow, it has been a long time since we have a meal as a family!
“Good morning everyone!” I said amazed.
“Morning” everyone said, though they all were doing something different, dad was reading a newspaper as always, mom was making breakfast and David was ...just standing there and teasing mom Razz
“Oh somebody becomes 18 today!!” David spoke with his teasing smile on me.
“I’m wondering who may that be!” I joked back.
“Well she’s kinda short and she’s a smartass but she’s a good girl”
“Oh get out!” I said and throw him the kitchen towel.
“I’m joking” he laughed “Happy birthday sis” he added and hugged me.
“Thanks, where is my present?” I teased again.
“Well my hug was supposed to be a gift! You don’t know how many girls would kill to have one”
“Sure whatever!” I laughed out loud.
“Ok it’s my turn now! Happy Birthday honey” mom said and hugged me tight as she gave me a kiss on the cheek “this is your present from all of us, I hope you like it”
“Aww thanks guys!” I said and I took the present.
It was a little box that seemed like the one Eric bought me – what’s going on with the jewellery today!?- I opened it and thank God it was a bracelet, well at least I could match them. The bracelet was so cute, it was silver with red little diamond on it, lovable!
“Omg thank you so much! This is amazingly beautiful!” I said and hugged again my mom.
“David chose that one” my dad said and smiled.
“Aww at least you have a good taste Dave!” I teased and hugged him.
“You shouldn’t doubt that” he winked at me “oh you can match it with that necklet here! Who gave it to you?”
“What? That? Oh..err.. the girls!”
He chuckled confused “I thought that they would give you a picture with all of you in it”
“Well.. you were wrong! I guess.. So what’s for breakfast?” I changed the subject immediately.
“We have everything for today honey, make yourself comfortable and enjoy it!” mom said and brought the last plate with waffles on the table.
Back to top Go down
Marjolein

Marjolein

PostSubject: Re: *Summer Love* <3 <3 / Part 35 / NEW PART EVERYONE!!!   *Summer Love* <3 <3 / Part 35 / NEW PART EVERYONE!!! - Page 8 EmptySat Sep 19, 2009 1:07 pm

xxolympiaxx wrote:

Carolina Anne Adams,

My Love,

My soul,

My Life,

I'm not used to write wishes and you know that I'm not good at confessing my feelings maybe because I was stupid or maybe because words can't explain what I feel for you. Though, I changed now and I'm not the man I used to be anymore. You changed me Carol, my whole life has changed since the day I met you.

Your beautiful smile and your shiny eyes were melting my heart every day long, I know I have told you this before but you mean a lot to me, you're everything, I love you and I promise that I will always be by your side no matter what.

My love, today's your birthday but the gift is all mine because your existence is what really makes me happy and gives meaning to my life. So I give you my heart to hold dear for now and forever, it's yours!

I love you, Happy Birthday
Eric

Naaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaww.. I love you
That was so cute! I want him as boyfriend.. :/
Back to top Go down
xxolympiaxx
xxolympiaxx

PostSubject: Re: *Summer Love* <3 <3 / Part 35 / NEW PART EVERYONE!!!   *Summer Love* <3 <3 / Part 35 / NEW PART EVERYONE!!! - Page 8 EmptySat Sep 19, 2009 2:52 pm

Tongue who doesn't??

thanks girlita! xD (my own word yeyyy! xD)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: *Summer Love* <3 <3 / Part 35 / NEW PART EVERYONE!!!   *Summer Love* <3 <3 / Part 35 / NEW PART EVERYONE!!! - Page 8 Empty

Back to top Go down

*Summer Love* <3 <3 / Part 35 / NEW PART EVERYONE!!!
Page 8 of 15Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 11 ... 15  Next