Your Stories!!!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Post here your thoughts, feelings, imagination, your STORIES!!!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

*Summer Love* <3 <3 / Part 35 / NEW PART EVERYONE!!!

Go down 
+4
dora!!!
Marjolein
katjuzka
xxolympiaxx
8 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 9 ... 15  Next
AuthorMessage
Dimitra
Administrator
Administrator
Dimitra

Number of posts : 1208
Τόπος : Thessaloniki Greece
Registration date : 2008-02-29

*Summer Love* <3 <3 / Part 35 / NEW PART EVERYONE!!! - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: *Summer Love* <3 <3 / Part 35 / NEW PART EVERYONE!!!   *Summer Love* <3 <3 / Part 35 / NEW PART EVERYONE!!! - Page 3 EmptySat Apr 04, 2009 6:13 pm

hahahahahahah I knew it I knew it I knew it!!! I know you I met with you once upon a dream..... lalala....!!!! (Sleeping Beauty)
Back to top Go down
http://yourstories.heavenforum.com
xxolympiaxx
xxolympiaxx

Number of posts : 1108
Τόπος : Cyprus (Greece)
Registration date : 2008-12-20

PostSubject: Re: *Summer Love* <3 <3 / Part 35 / NEW PART EVERYONE!!!   *Summer Love* <3 <3 / Part 35 / NEW PART EVERYONE!!! - Page 3 EmptySun Apr 05, 2009 11:00 pm

hahahaha exactly!!Very Happy:D btw i love this song!I love you
Back to top Go down
xxolympiaxx
xxolympiaxx

PostSubject: Re: *Summer Love* <3 <3 / Part 35 / NEW PART EVERYONE!!!   *Summer Love* <3 <3 / Part 35 / NEW PART EVERYONE!!! - Page 3 EmptySun Apr 05, 2009 11:19 pm

here you go the next part! i hope you like it!Smile

Part 10

The sky was being drawing with an intense blue which was surrounded with huge white clouds. Even the air was so hot that you would say that it was a perfect summer noon. The sea was so calm so peaceful and bright. With a light blue colour it seems like a lake. Though, it was one of these kind of days that you don’t know how they would end…
I was walking barefooted on the sand touching the velvety waves and smelling the salted atmosphere when I decided to sit down and rest for a while in the sand.
This is a great day! The heat is not so bad.. Sometimes.. Well, at least I’m alone! I have to think a few things, like what the hell I am suppose to do with Eric! What If he really likes me as Jessica said?! I’ll accept to go out with him till he leave? Am I so crazy?? No, definitely not! I’m not like these kind of girls! I have behavior!

But on the other hand… he is so cute, so WOW! How can I resist him! Besides I’m not going to do something illegal! I am a teenager and it’s normal to be enthusiastic in such a thing! Also, I am not going to harm anyone but me- not even me! Because he’ll stay only for the summer so no way to fall in love with him or something! Huh! Is simple, I’m gonna have fun and end of the story!

Thinking all of these I laughed out loud! great, now I speak to myself too! “I‘m starting losing it!” that was out loud!
“No you don‘t! you seem normal to me!” a voice came from behind me and I immediately understood that was him! I turned to face him and for one more time I was bewitched. He is so GORGEOUS! The injuries didn’t vanish though, but he looked better.
I chuckled “hey there! Sorry I‘m not used to speak to myself!” I said blushing.
“It‘s ok I do it a lot!” he laughed and then he sat next to me.
“You know, I‘m starting to get worried with all these coincidences” I said laughing.
“Sorry, do I bother you?” he said anxiously.
“Of course not! I like your company!” I hesitated “is just that I want to know if all our meetings are coincidences or there is something else” I said blushing again.
“Huh! I got it! You are worried about if I am following you!” he laughed and then he added “naww…- do you believe in fate Carol?” he said looking me in the eyes.
“Um.. I don’t… know” I answered dazzled and half smiling.
“Well, I do! And I know that nothing is fortuitous” he said and then he fondled my cheek gently. I shivered and then I didn’t hesitate, I got closed, he immediately understood what I was doing and he took my face with his hands and he kissed me. His lips so gentle so warm that made me shivered again. Then I got more closed to him and he gripped my waist as our kiss became more passionate and we both were thrilled of it. My heart was trembling like crazy and I was so dazzled that I was going to pass out in a sec! Finally our lips separated breathlessly and we were staring eachother for a min. We both chuckled and I blushed..
I sighed “How are your woudns?” I asked and then I looked at him he seemed so perfect under the sun light that I suddenly forgot to breath.
“Better, is not big thing! It worth it anyway” he smiled at me and then he brushed my cheek.
“Hum.. I don‘t think so… you shouldn‘t had fought, it was stupid!”
“At least I’m glad that his injuries are more than mine” he laughed.
“Ugh..” I groaned and looked away. boys!!
He grinned “How are you today? did you have any problem with your brother?”
“Heh! I have to say that I am very lucky today! Fortunately something happened and my brother forgot the whole thing!” I chuckled remembering his face.
“Hmm.. Do you think that this luckiness will be continued?” he said.
“I don‘t know.. It depends”
“Depends of what?”
“My parents will be gone for the weekend and I will be with my brother at home, so if Dave decide to leave too… I will be totally alone for two days!” I grinned.
“This would be nice! I like to spend my time alone too!” he said smiling.
“What will you do tonight?” I asked.
“um.. I don‘t know! Probably I’ll help my uncle at his supermarket”
I nodded. “he must adore you, your uncle!” I chuckled and then I added “You are the boy for all jobs!”
He laughed “I don‘t think so… I can be a big trouble sometimes, I‘m not as kind as you think!”
“I don‘t believe that!” I chuckled “you are too good to be true actually!” I said and I blushed at the same time.
He laughed again and then he kissed me softly and carefully like I was breakable! “I think the same for you!”
I giggled “liar!”
“You are too pessimistic you know, but it’s ok, I think this is the thing that makes you so adorable!” he said and he fondled my burned cheek.
Then he stood up and he offerd his hand “C‘mon lets have a walk”
I smiled “Ok..” I took his hand and then I stood up.
We were walking and walking for hours through the sea little waves holding our hands when he suddenly started to humming a lovely song which I didn’t know but it maked me feel so peaceful. I stopped and I looked him smiling.
“What?” he asked smiling back.
“Your voice is perfect! - of course!” I said rolling my eyes at the last one.
“heh, thanks.. I‘m in love with music!” he laughed
“What‘s the name of this song?”
“Do you like it? It‘s called in your eyes. I wrote it!” he grinned.
“No way! Really?? It‘s amazing! I mean it has so great melody!” I said and I stared him with bright eyes.
He chuckled “I‘m so glad you like it! I wrote it for you!” he said looking at our hands now.
I didn’t speak, I was so damn shocked. O-m-g! he‘s kidding right? No way, no way, NO FREAKING WAY! He wrote a song for me? He ‘s known me only for 2 days for crying out loud and he wrote me a song? Who is he? The God?? I tried to swallow.
“Are you ok? You seem a little pale!” he said anxiously.
“No I‘m fine.. I just… I don‘t know…I am shocked actually.”
He half-smiled and raised his hand to stroke my cheek “I know it‘s kind of weird isn‘t it? You think that is so soon for this and you are wondering how in the hell I wrote it so quickly right?!” he chuckled and continued “Well, the answer is that at the first time I saw you I feel something, I don‘t know what is that but it feels great. Happy and anxious at the same time. My inspiration was your magic eyes of course and your beautiful smile… I just closed my eyes, imagined you and that‘s all!”- “if you feel nervous or something about this just tell me, I don‘t mind! I can pretend that this never had happened!” he said grinning.
“No!”
“No? okay..”
“No no I mean I like it! You have no idea! No one has ever done this to me! I.. I .. I love it!” I said blushing and totally touched. I immediately stretched up on my toes to hug him, I tighed him in my arms and I felt so safe that I didn’t want to leave him. I knew that maybe it was just him, his character being romantic or, I don’t know, so perfect! or he was doing that to show of but I didn’t mind! At that time I was feeling totally happy and amazed!
He hugged me too and he kissed me on the cheek.
We staring on the sunset now hugging each other “It‘s time to leave..” he murmured in my ear.
“No..” I weeped without leaving my eyes of the sun.
“We have to, if you want to finish my work quickly and come over your house later!” he said grinning and he looked at me.
“What?! YES! Yes yes yes!! You will???” I said cheerfully and I fall into his hug.
He laughed “if you let me leave for now..”
I let him quickly and stepped behind.
“I didn‘t mean right now!” he said and he pulled me into his hug again.
“Ugh.. No… my brother will be at home and he is gonna kill you if he sees you” I grimaced sadly.
He sighed “well, we‘ll find a way to hind” he said grinning.
“Be serious!”
“C‘mon he is not so bad, he can be a nice person sometimes.. ”
“You don‘t believe me, do you? I said he is gonna kill you, first you and then me!”
“Okay okay, I will wait him to leave first and then I will come!” he said rolling his eyes.
“Good, that’s better! So, we have a date?” I said smiling.
“Kind of! But we have to hurry because my uncle doesn’t like half works!”
“Tell me about it!” I said and then we both laughed as we were leaving from the beach.
Back to top Go down
Marjolein

Marjolein

Number of posts : 1616
Τόπος : The Netherlands
Registration date : 2008-12-19

PostSubject: Re: *Summer Love* <3 <3 / Part 35 / NEW PART EVERYONE!!!   *Summer Love* <3 <3 / Part 35 / NEW PART EVERYONE!!! - Page 3 EmptyMon Apr 06, 2009 1:58 pm

Naww... I love you Eric seems the perfect boyfriend x)
Back to top Go down
katjuzka

katjuzka

Number of posts : 873
Registration date : 2009-01-01

PostSubject: Re: *Summer Love* <3 <3 / Part 35 / NEW PART EVERYONE!!!   *Summer Love* <3 <3 / Part 35 / NEW PART EVERYONE!!! - Page 3 EmptyMon Apr 06, 2009 5:24 pm

Awwww I love you
I love this story...
Back to top Go down
xxolympiaxx
xxolympiaxx

PostSubject: Re: *Summer Love* <3 <3 / Part 35 / NEW PART EVERYONE!!!   *Summer Love* <3 <3 / Part 35 / NEW PART EVERYONE!!! - Page 3 EmptyWed Apr 08, 2009 11:04 pm

hihi thanks chicas!! Smile

well Mar, he is to me! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
xxolympiaxx
xxolympiaxx

PostSubject: Re: *Summer Love* <3 <3 / Part 35 / NEW PART EVERYONE!!!   *Summer Love* <3 <3 / Part 35 / NEW PART EVERYONE!!! - Page 3 EmptySun Apr 19, 2009 1:39 pm

Part 11

When I went home everything was peaceful; dad was sitting as usually in the sofa reading a newspaper and mom in the kitchen preparing the meal, my brother as always lost! (xD) Without telling a thing I ran to the stairs towards my bedroom, closed the door and started cleaning it up - something that I wasn’t used to. The cleaning obsession stopped when suddenly my mom came in and interrupted me.
“Hey honey..” she said watching carefully the free from dirty and open room “What are you doing?”
“Cleaning my room of course! what else?”
“Okay… um…why?” she asked more confused than before
“Mom, where‘s the problem? I just cleaned my room, is not big deal! You always yell to me when I leave my room in a mess and now you have problem because I cleaned it? I don‘t get it”
“No no I’m sorry darling is because you…” she tried to explained but I immediately interrupted her…
“And one more thing, I don’t understand your question, I mean when you asked what I was doing.. Like I was doing something bad, something illegal!? Like you don’t trust me or something, you don’t trust me when I say to you that everything is alright? Seriously mom, you are too nervous, you have issues mom!..”
I stopped and then I realized that I was babbling like a crazy, I called my mom nervous but actually I was the real one, I didn’t know why I was feeling like this but I was too nervous!
We were silent for a sec and then she got over the shock - which caused by my overheat and put her hand on my forehead.
“Honey are you ill?” she said softly.
I sighed “No mom, I‘m sorry for that is just that I‘m little worried of me be alone at the weekend and..” I tried to cover it with lies.
“Aww baby do you wanna me to stay? We can change our plan, we can go an other weekend…”
“No!!!” I shouted jeez I’m so stupid! What I’m saying to her! “No mom, you can go, Is not because I am scared to be alone is because I‘m… excited! Yea that‘s it! I‘m excited!” I said grinning.
“Really? Is this the real reason?”
“Yes! Of course, it‘s not the first time I’ll be alone neither the last!”
She sighed “ok hon, but if you need anything you will call me right?”
“Yea right! Don‘t worry!” ouf…
She smiled and she kissed my forehead “Oh! and don‘t forget your brother, he will be at home in a min and I told him to stay at home with you, ok hon?”
What??? Noooo….why, why, why? Ugh..crap!
“Is it ok? Are you more excited now?” she said laughing.
“Yeyyy!! You have no idea! Freaking awesome!” Noooo Sad
“Ok, I have better go now and don‘t forget the food, when it’ll finish turn off the kitchen” she said as she was walking out of my room.
“Ok mom, have a nice weekend!… bye dad!” I shouted.
Ugh nice..and now what? He will stay at home? Ugh, I feel like a prisoner with him! I can’t breath!!!!!!!! Uh…and Eric? How in the hell I will tell him that my brother is not gonna leave? -I don’t have his number!! Omg, he will come and Dave’ll see him and then… AAAAH I don’t want to think about it! Ok ok.. Think Carol, think! What other opions we have!… um, … right! Jessica! I am gonna call Jessica, she is gonna call Mike, and then he is going to stop Eric from his deathly destination!
But no… too many people, I’ll make full of myself!… *sigh* I have better forget it. Besides E ric is not stupid! He will see the car in the garage and he will understand that Dave is still here. So.. lets go turn off that kitchen before get a fire, not that it would bother me, my night is already destroyed anyway!

I went downstairs and closed the kitchen when suddenly..
“Boo!!”
..Dave was at home..=/
“AH!! you stupid, immature, audacious creature! You scared me!”
He started laughing as I was trying to hit him but without luck- I was too short for him.
“ok ok! Sorry!” he said laughing again
“It‘s not funny! Stop laughing you freaking scared me!”
“Awww sorry honey, come here” he said pulling me to his arms “But you should see your face!! ” he added laughing out loud.
“Ugh.. You‘re such a baby you know that?” I groaned pulling him away.
“Yea but a handsome one!”
“Whatever!” I said chuckling
“So.. Home alone huh? What‘s the plan? Party? Drinking all night? May I should call some girls?”
“No, you should stay where you still. We are not gonna have party. I‘ll go upstairs and read my book and you‘ll do whatever you want.” I said dully “just don‘t break anything!” I added.
“What a boring person you became lastly...”
“Well somebody has to be the adult here, don‘t you thing? And if you don‘t like my plan you‘ve better leave!” I said brightly. hm..that’s a good idea!
“Jeez girl you have your nerves.. Calm down a bit, I was kidding!”
“Whatever!” I said and I went to my room.

Time was passing and passing and I was still in my room reading my favourite book ‘Twilight’ totally devoted to it without care about anything else. It was nine past ten when I read the lines
"I love you," I whispered.
"You are my life now," he answered simply.

So sweet and daring lines at the same time. How can a person say those three words ‘I love you’ without being in a risk? For me these words are too sacred because are not just three simple words but a whole meaning! It’s a feeling that you barely feel about a person. A person you love and you trust, a person that you could die for him or her. I am not gonna say these words ever unless I am sure. So did Bella felt like me? Or Edward? Did they really love each other in such a little time? I can tell that they did because this is only a book, a story… in real life we don’t have these emotions neither this kind of love. Maybe Bella felt like me, indeed but I will never be able to feel like her… Unfortunatelly…
I sighed closing my book and I tried to rest my eyes for a bit, I closed them but in all of a sudden an irritating sound came over my window breaking my stillness. I immediatelly stood up frightened looking at the slight open window… then an other sound exactly the same, and soon after an other but this time with the sound a tiny rock showed up. I ran to the window, opened it and I could’t believe in my eyes at the show which was in frond of me! ...

Last edited by xxolympiaxx on Sat Apr 25, 2009 4:41 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
katjuzka

katjuzka

Number of posts : 873
Registration date : 2009-01-01

PostSubject: Re: *Summer Love* <3 <3 / Part 35 / NEW PART EVERYONE!!!   *Summer Love* <3 <3 / Part 35 / NEW PART EVERYONE!!! - Page 3 EmptyMon Apr 20, 2009 8:50 pm

Awwwww so cute and so great Very Happy:heart:
Back to top Go down
Dimitra
Administrator
Administrator
Dimitra

PostSubject: Re: *Summer Love* <3 <3 / Part 35 / NEW PART EVERYONE!!!   *Summer Love* <3 <3 / Part 35 / NEW PART EVERYONE!!! - Page 3 EmptySat Apr 25, 2009 3:12 pm

ERICCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCC!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Yeah yeah yeah yes yes yes yes yes!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I lov it, adore itttttttttttttt!!!!! MOREEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!!
Back to top Go down
xxolympiaxx
xxolympiaxx

PostSubject: Re: *Summer Love* <3 <3 / Part 35 / NEW PART EVERYONE!!!   *Summer Love* <3 <3 / Part 35 / NEW PART EVERYONE!!! - Page 3 EmptySat Apr 25, 2009 4:40 pm

Laughing thanks girls!!
part 12 is coming!! be prepared! xDD
Back to top Go down
Dimitra
Administrator
Administrator
Dimitra

PostSubject: Re: *Summer Love* <3 <3 / Part 35 / NEW PART EVERYONE!!!   *Summer Love* <3 <3 / Part 35 / NEW PART EVERYONE!!! - Page 3 EmptyTue Apr 28, 2009 5:15 pm

Ntountouka
Back to top Go down
xxolympiaxx
xxolympiaxx

PostSubject: Re: *Summer Love* <3 <3 / Part 35 / NEW PART EVERYONE!!!   *Summer Love* <3 <3 / Part 35 / NEW PART EVERYONE!!! - Page 3 EmptyWed Apr 29, 2009 2:26 pm

Part 12

ok that part is longer than the others so i divided it into two parts...so here it is- one of my favourites!Wink

“Are you crazy? What are you doing here??” I whispered terrified.
“We have a date, remember?” Eric answered with a crooked smile.
“What? What are you saying?”
“I told you that I would come after we were alone” he said confused
“Well, obviously we are not alone! Didn’t you see my brother‘s car? He is still at home!”
“I don‘t see any car!” he said smiling
I looked him confused and then I followed his gaze to see what he meant. For all my surprise David’s car was not in the garage. He probably left without telling me anything.. so was I alone all this time?
“So.. It‘s a little bit cold you know.. ”
“Oh!… I mean, yea, come over! I‘ll go to open the door for you” I said still confused.
“No wait, I always wanted to pass through a window! If you don‘t mind I will try it. Besides it‘s romantic!” he said laughing
I chuckled “You’re crazy you know that?”
“yep!” he said climbing the wall “Pote min les Pote, sides it‘s a great feeling! Try it!”
“Um.. What did you said?” I said with a little puzzlement in my eye.
“Heh! is a Greek phrase, ‘Pote min les Pote’ means …um like ‘Never say never’ for something you want to do. If you feel better doing it or if you want to do it just do it! He said entering in my room.
“Oh! So.. never say never!” I said chuckling.
“Exactly!” he said and without delay he grabbed my face and his lips found mine. At that time there was fire everywhere. His hands caressed my skin, burning it. our lips were moving with synchronization and my arms locked around his neck straining him closer to me like getting him closer than he was, was possible.

His mouth was not gentle; there was a brand-new edge of passion, not like the time in the beach, something more! But I was as eager as he was. Although my overheated skin become to tremble without reason I didn’t stop kissing him. He was the one who had to break away and clean his mind before the things become crazy.
“Wait..” he said breathless
“Why? We are alone..” I gasped and I tried to kiss him again but he touched my lips with a finger.
“Don’t you think is too soon?” he answered softly
Who cares?! I thought dizzied. ugh, wait what am I doing? He is right! I passed my limits! He will think that I am like those stupid girls! Ugh, Carol!…
I sighed “I guess you’re right.. Sorry.. ” I said still breathless.
He chuckled “it‘s not your fault! I was overreacted and I ‘m sorry I gave you the wrong impression. That wasn’t nice”.
“Actually it was very nice!” I said smiling
He smiled back and he kissed softly my cheek.
I sat on the bed as he was looking curiosly my room.
“This room is so…girly..so pink!” he said laughing.
“Hey! I like pink! Is bright! …what’s your favourite colour?”
“Um, I‘ve never thought about it, I guess is blue like the sea!” he said looking at my library.
“mmm… blue is nice! I like it too!”
“you have so much books!” he smiled “you should be a good student!”
I laughed “I don‘t think so.. I‘m ok, but these books is not school‘s books! Unfortunately we don‘t have such nice books in school..”
“So what are you reading now?”
“Twilight!” I said showing it to him.
“Of course! Soooo girly!” he laughed and then sat next to me.
“if you read it you will find out that it‘s not as girly as you think! It‘s amazing!” I said looking him in the eyes.
“If you say so!..it‘s just that it seems to me a little… like a fairytale, is not like real life you know!”
“Of course! It talks about vampires duh!” I said laughing
“This is not what I mean, I‘m talking about their love, and how easy everything in their daily life are! Real world is not like that, real world is too hard!” he said seriously with a tuff glance.
“So you read it?” I said smiling
He smiled back avoiding to answer and I emmediatelly understood his silence.
“You said it was girly!” I said teasing raising one eyebrow.
“It is! but… I was curious! Everyone talk about this book!” he said blushing and he looked away like a little child who is trying to hide the lies.
I laughed out loud “you know what‘s your problem? You just can‘t admit that you are sensitive and you loooooved this book like everyone else did!” I said without stop laughing.
“Bullshit!” he murmured still looking down.
Suddenly I stopped laughing and I looked at him surprised “What did you say?” I asked narrowing my eyes.
“Bull-shit!” he answered back chuckling
“Can you repeat that?” I said seriously and half smiling.
He looked at me with his crooked smile and then he answered once again “I said this is bullshit!” he said with a rising tone in his voice and before even finished his word a pillow found him in the head.
I started laughing again with his expression that seemed shocked by my previous action “awww you didn‘t expected that? What a shame…” I said laughing and I stretched to take an other pillow but two warm hands stopped me and pulled my hands above my head which was suddenly on the bed side.
“You don‘t play fair!” he murmured, his voice warm and velvet.
“I never said I will!” I said giggling
He smiled crookedly “Lets play with my rules then, and find out who is gonna win!” he said raising his eyebrows pervesly.
It took me a minute to get what he meant, but it was all over then ..”No NO NO! You‘re not serious! Don‘t you dare!”

Last edited by xxolympiaxx on Sat May 02, 2009 2:01 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Marjolein

Marjolein

PostSubject: Re: *Summer Love* <3 <3 / Part 35 / NEW PART EVERYONE!!!   *Summer Love* <3 <3 / Part 35 / NEW PART EVERYONE!!! - Page 3 EmptyWed Apr 29, 2009 2:47 pm

Say what? Shocked oi oi oi! Twisted Evil ok, sorry xD
Back to top Go down
xxolympiaxx
xxolympiaxx

PostSubject: Re: *Summer Love* <3 <3 / Part 35 / NEW PART EVERYONE!!!   *Summer Love* <3 <3 / Part 35 / NEW PART EVERYONE!!! - Page 3 EmptyWed Apr 29, 2009 2:53 pm

actually it's "Do what?" Laughing but i wont say anything, you will see!Razz
Back to top Go down
Marjolein

Marjolein

PostSubject: Re: *Summer Love* <3 <3 / Part 35 / NEW PART EVERYONE!!!   *Summer Love* <3 <3 / Part 35 / NEW PART EVERYONE!!! - Page 3 EmptyWed Apr 29, 2009 2:54 pm

O-oh.. xD
Back to top Go down
xxolympiaxx
xxolympiaxx

PostSubject: Re: *Summer Love* <3 <3 / Part 35 / NEW PART EVERYONE!!!   *Summer Love* <3 <3 / Part 35 / NEW PART EVERYONE!!! - Page 3 EmptyWed Apr 29, 2009 2:57 pm

Twisted Evil Twisted Evil lol!
Back to top Go down
Marjolein

Marjolein

PostSubject: Re: *Summer Love* <3 <3 / Part 35 / NEW PART EVERYONE!!!   *Summer Love* <3 <3 / Part 35 / NEW PART EVERYONE!!! - Page 3 EmptyWed Apr 29, 2009 2:58 pm

Well, there are two options I can think of atm xD
Back to top Go down
xxolympiaxx
xxolympiaxx

PostSubject: Re: *Summer Love* <3 <3 / Part 35 / NEW PART EVERYONE!!!   *Summer Love* <3 <3 / Part 35 / NEW PART EVERYONE!!! - Page 3 EmptyWed Apr 29, 2009 3:02 pm

Cool
what two options??
Back to top Go down
Marjolein

Marjolein

PostSubject: Re: *Summer Love* <3 <3 / Part 35 / NEW PART EVERYONE!!!   *Summer Love* <3 <3 / Part 35 / NEW PART EVERYONE!!! - Page 3 EmptyWed Apr 29, 2009 3:04 pm

or, it becomes perversa, or he gives her teh tickle dead xD
Back to top Go down
xxolympiaxx
xxolympiaxx

PostSubject: Re: *Summer Love* <3 <3 / Part 35 / NEW PART EVERYONE!!!   *Summer Love* <3 <3 / Part 35 / NEW PART EVERYONE!!! - Page 3 EmptyWed Apr 29, 2009 3:08 pm

What? ok, i didn't expect that!..you're good! well one of your options is right!..but i wont say anything else!Razz
Back to top Go down
Marjolein

Marjolein

PostSubject: Re: *Summer Love* <3 <3 / Part 35 / NEW PART EVERYONE!!!   *Summer Love* <3 <3 / Part 35 / NEW PART EVERYONE!!! - Page 3 EmptyWed Apr 29, 2009 3:08 pm

Coz I'm cool Cool
Back to top Go down
xxolympiaxx
xxolympiaxx

PostSubject: Re: *Summer Love* <3 <3 / Part 35 / NEW PART EVERYONE!!!   *Summer Love* <3 <3 / Part 35 / NEW PART EVERYONE!!! - Page 3 EmptyWed Apr 29, 2009 3:13 pm

lol yea right! Razz
Back to top Go down
Marjolein

Marjolein

PostSubject: Re: *Summer Love* <3 <3 / Part 35 / NEW PART EVERYONE!!!   *Summer Love* <3 <3 / Part 35 / NEW PART EVERYONE!!! - Page 3 EmptyWed Apr 29, 2009 3:14 pm

Well, very cool, but I still don't know WHAT he will do xD
Back to top Go down
xxolympiaxx
xxolympiaxx

PostSubject: Re: *Summer Love* <3 <3 / Part 35 / NEW PART EVERYONE!!!   *Summer Love* <3 <3 / Part 35 / NEW PART EVERYONE!!! - Page 3 EmptyWed Apr 29, 2009 3:19 pm

you will see in few days honey! be patient!

just have a little pantience.. bom
Back to top Go down
Marjolein

Marjolein

PostSubject: Re: *Summer Love* <3 <3 / Part 35 / NEW PART EVERYONE!!!   *Summer Love* <3 <3 / Part 35 / NEW PART EVERYONE!!! - Page 3 EmptyWed Apr 29, 2009 3:21 pm

Don't be to hard on my emotions *whistles*
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: *Summer Love* <3 <3 / Part 35 / NEW PART EVERYONE!!!   *Summer Love* <3 <3 / Part 35 / NEW PART EVERYONE!!! - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

*Summer Love* <3 <3 / Part 35 / NEW PART EVERYONE!!!
Page 3 of 15Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 9 ... 15  Next