Your Stories!!!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Post here your thoughts, feelings, imagination, your STORIES!!!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Teenage Life! Part 16

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
AuthorMessage
xxolympiaxx
xxolympiaxx

Number of posts : 1108
Τόπος : Cyprus (Greece)
Registration date : 2008-12-20

Teenage Life! Part 16 - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Teenage Life! Part 16   Teenage Life! Part 16 - Page 2 EmptySat Aug 15, 2009 5:03 pm

Wow! go Lily go Lily *dancing*
that girl has guts! Shocked and how cute...he like her because she's herself! awwww

i love that part!!!!!!!!
Back to top Go down
Dimitra
Administrator
Administrator
Dimitra

Number of posts : 1208
Τόπος : Thessaloniki Greece
Registration date : 2008-02-29

PostSubject: Re: Teenage Life! Part 16   Teenage Life! Part 16 - Page 2 EmptySat Aug 15, 2009 10:01 pm

hahahahahahaha, glad that you liked it Oly!!! It is actually one of my fave scenes, it truly came inside my heart that thing with Vicky xD
Back to top Go down
http://yourstories.heavenforum.com
Marjolein

Marjolein

Number of posts : 1616
Τόπος : The Netherlands
Registration date : 2008-12-19

PostSubject: Re: Teenage Life! Part 16   Teenage Life! Part 16 - Page 2 EmptySat Aug 15, 2009 10:41 pm

Mwahahaha xD Rose took her to the nurse Laughing Amazing xD
Great part Dimitra, very cute
Back to top Go down
xxolympiaxx
xxolympiaxx

PostSubject: Re: Teenage Life! Part 16   Teenage Life! Part 16 - Page 2 EmptySun Aug 16, 2009 4:24 am

oh Yeah i have to say that that thing with Vicky i enjoyed it a lot Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down
Dimitra
Administrator
Administrator
Dimitra

PostSubject: Re: Teenage Life! Part 16   Teenage Life! Part 16 - Page 2 EmptySun Aug 16, 2009 11:41 am

Thanx Mar!!!
Back to top Go down
Dimitra
Administrator
Administrator
Dimitra

PostSubject: Re: Teenage Life! Part 16   Teenage Life! Part 16 - Page 2 EmptyThu Aug 20, 2009 11:42 pm

So... I decided to put a part before leaving for vacation on Saturday... I hope you enjoy it coz there won't be any more for a bit (Even though yesterday I managed to write something, I still have to write more) ENJOY

Part 5
And that’s when Joe and Rose suddenly and mysteriously disappeared from next to me.
“What happened to your friends? I thought I saw them next to you”
“Yeah me too”
“What?”
“Nothing, did you want anything?”
“Wanna walk with me? I’ll take you home since your friends aren’t here.”
“Yeah, sure!”
“So… how was your day?”
“It was fine… I guess…” I wasn’t sure about telling him about what happened with Vicky.
“Don’t worry Lily; I heard about what happened with Vicks.”
“Yeah… so that I make myself clear, I’m not quite proud of it.”
“It’s ok! So… let’s talk about something else. Hey, wanna go for ice-cream with me?”
“Yeah sure!”
WOW, I couldn’t believe he was taking me out again, well, ok it wasn’t actually a date, but he was so cute when he said it! And believe me he got even cuter afterwards, and I didn’t even know he could get any more cute than he always was!
“So…Lily, I… do you want to play a game?”
“Huh? Game? What game?”
“Have you read Twilight?”
“Of course!” What? Was he gonna ask me about Twilight? I’ve done lots of tests on the internet…hey wait, he was a guy, and he actually had read Twilight? “You’ve read Twilight?”
“Yeah, I did, I like reading books every now and then”
“That’s…nice!” First time in my life I heard of a boy reading books! “So… what was the game?”
“Don’t laugh ok? Do you remember when Bella and Edward were asking questions to each other in order to know more about one another? Well…I know we’ve been friends when we were kids, but last night I was thinking, and I know almost nothing about you, and that kinda popped into my head. So, what do you think?”
Ok, first he reads Twilight and then he tells me he was thinking about me last night and after that he tells me that he wants to know more about me? That’s outrageous. “Ok, why not? That should be fun”
“I was a bit anxious that you would think I am crazy when I told you that you know”
“Crazy? Not a bit! So, who’s first?”
“Girls first”
“Sure?”
“Yes, I’m all yours for today”
“Well, let’s start with the easy ones, what’s your favourite colour?”
“I like black and green”
“Fave food?”
“Anything my mom cooks”
“What do you like most about school?”
“Mmm… I thought you said easy ones…”
“It is easy!”
“Ok I like it when I can play football with my friends at break, and playing on basketball tournaments”
“It’s all about sports huh?”
“Yeah, kind of, I like it a lot, it helps me clear my mind”
“Ok… next question… what’s the first thing you do when go home after school?”
“Relax a bit on my PC and then do my homework”
And we continued for hours like that, asking questions and taking answers, when I didn’t know what else to ask. And we decided that it was his turn. And he was asking so many things, and looking at me with so much interest and devotion. And that’s when he asked me the question I was more afraid of.
“What do you like about me?”
At first I could say nothing but then it all just slipped out, all the things I wanted to say to him all this time “I…like…your eyes… and your hair… and I like it that you always are you, and never pretending, and you’re always nice, and you’re so cute when you smile, and… ok, that is awkward, but pretty much I like everything about you” I said and I blushed… damn it I hate it when I blush in front of him… and I looked my ice cream bowl which was in front of me for hours, empty, just like the atmosphere was now, had I said anything wrong? “I’m sorry” I said “I didn’t mean to make you feel bad, you can leave…I know it’s weird, you must think I’m a freak or something” And then I heard a chair moving, I knew it, I’ve ruined everything. But then, I felt a hand raising my head…
“Look at me Lily…just relax…” he said and he… kissed me.
Am I imagining all this? Please tell me that I’m not going to wake up. We stood up, and I put my hands around his neck, and he had his hands on my waist, and we were kissing, still kissing, till he withdrew his head and hugged me.
“Are you ok?” he asked
But I couldn’t talk, not just yet, I had to realise what had just happened. He kissed me?
“Lily? You ok?”
“Huh? Yeah, I’m sorry”
“For what?”
“For ruining everything”
“You ruined absolutely nothing” he said and kissed my forehead.
“Wanna go for a walk?”
“Yeah…sure”
And so he took me by the hand and we left. We went to the park. We sat on the grass, speechless, just looking at the sky getting darker and darker.
“David?”
“Huh?”
“What time is it?”
“Almost nine why?”
“I think I should be going home”
“Ok, let’s go” he said, stood up and offered me his hand to help me get up.
He were walking home when he suddenly put his hand around my waist. I looked at him.
“Sorry, do you mind?”
“No…it’s ok” I said and did the same thing. Then we arrived at home, he kissed me on my forehead and said goodnight smiling at me.
Back to top Go down
xxolympiaxx
xxolympiaxx

PostSubject: Re: Teenage Life! Part 16   Teenage Life! Part 16 - Page 2 EmptyFri Aug 21, 2009 2:57 am

awwww Crying what a lovely part... i know that it's just a fiction but i envy her so much!! why all the guys can't just be like David.. Rolling Eyes

oh! and btw have nice vacations Dimi!! x x
Back to top Go down
Dimitra
Administrator
Administrator
Dimitra

PostSubject: Re: Teenage Life! Part 16   Teenage Life! Part 16 - Page 2 EmptyFri Aug 21, 2009 11:12 am

Thanx Oly!!! Yeah, I totally agree about the boys' thing... they're just so different in reality Crying or Very sad
I would like someone like Yano... without the dead ex-girlfriend xD
Back to top Go down
Marjolein

Marjolein

PostSubject: Re: Teenage Life! Part 16   Teenage Life! Part 16 - Page 2 EmptyFri Aug 21, 2009 12:24 pm

Naww... I love you Adorable..

Have a nice vacation Dimi Wink
Back to top Go down
Dimitra
Administrator
Administrator
Dimitra

PostSubject: Re: Teenage Life! Part 16   Teenage Life! Part 16 - Page 2 EmptyFri Aug 21, 2009 12:31 pm

Thanks Mar!!! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
xxolympiaxx
xxolympiaxx

PostSubject: Re: Teenage Life! Part 16   Teenage Life! Part 16 - Page 2 EmptyFri Aug 21, 2009 6:12 pm

Dimitra wrote:
Thanx Oly!!! Yeah, I totally agree about the boys' thing... they're just so different in reality Crying or Very sad
I would like someone like Yano... without the dead ex-girlfriend xD

xDD yeah someone like Yano or Zero would be perfect!! <3
Back to top Go down
Dimitra
Administrator
Administrator
Dimitra

PostSubject: Re: Teenage Life! Part 16   Teenage Life! Part 16 - Page 2 EmptyFri Aug 21, 2009 6:31 pm

Zeroooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo Crying Yanooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo Bye Crying (me to bye giati metakomise)
Hihara-senpai Crying Laughing (He's so locooooooooo!!!!!!!!!!)
Anyone of them would be cool!!! crying!!!
Back to top Go down
xxolympiaxx
xxolympiaxx

PostSubject: Re: Teenage Life! Part 16   Teenage Life! Part 16 - Page 2 EmptyFri Aug 21, 2009 6:38 pm

Crying
(to allo to ides ws to telos eki pou feugei)??? O.O
ahhh yes! and Hihara!!! and Tsukimori- kun of course!!! <3 i would give anything to have them in my life Sad
Back to top Go down
Dimitra
Administrator
Administrator
Dimitra

PostSubject: Re: Teenage Life! Part 16   Teenage Life! Part 16 - Page 2 EmptyFri Aug 21, 2009 11:29 pm

(nai, to eida, to teleiwsa proxtes)
And Tsukimori-kun, he may be stupid sometimes, but he's so sweet inside!!!! Sad
Back to top Go down
xxolympiaxx
xxolympiaxx

PostSubject: Re: Teenage Life! Part 16   Teenage Life! Part 16 - Page 2 EmptySat Aug 22, 2009 2:03 am

wow.. wait!.. this is not the right topic for that Razz i'm going to the proper topic!
Back to top Go down
Dimitra
Administrator
Administrator
Dimitra

PostSubject: Re: Teenage Life! Part 16   Teenage Life! Part 16 - Page 2 EmptyWed Sep 02, 2009 12:03 pm

Part 6
“Wake up Lily... you have a visitor”
Geez, what did my mom want? It’s weekend for Christ’s sake, why can’t she leave me alone to sleep.
“I’m up... coming!”
But before I had the chance to even get up from my bed, the door opened and Rose came in with her eyes wide open and unable to speak.
“What happened?”
“Joe!”
“Joe? You saw Joe Jonas? Where? When?”
“Not that Joe you idiot, the other Joe”
“Oh... and I thought you would never be so surprised till you saw Joe Jonas in front of you”
“Stop making fun of me”
“Sorry, what happened with Joe?”
“He...he...”
“WHAT? You’re scaring me”
And that’s when Joe came in...
“APRIL 1st!” they shouted together!
“Damn you people, you scared the hell out of me!!! Don’t you ever do that again”
“Yeah, but you can’t blame me for being the heck of an actress!”
“You sure are Rose, you sure are”
“Hey, how about letting me get dressed before you ride the high horse and fall down?”
“Yeah, sure... sorry”
Geez those children! Hey... it’s April already? Time flies so fast when you’re with Dave! Which reminds me... I should call him back.
~When you look me in the eyes, and tell me that you love me...~
“Hello David”
“Hey Lily, what’s up?”
“I was just thinking of calling you” Geez that boy, always as if he’s reading my thoughts.
“Wanna go out with me?”
“Em... Rose and Joe are here, I don’t know...”
“They can come too if they want”
“Great, see you at the park in half an hour?”
“See ya there”
“Rose! Joe! Come up for a bit”
“Yeah, what’s up?”
“Dave just called, he asked me to go out with him”
“What now? But I thought we were going to the mall together”
“We will, just Dave will come with us”
“Ok, ok, anyway, just hurry up and get dressed”
And so I got ready and went down to have breakfast. Rose and Joe were already out waiting for me so I tried to hurry up. We went to park, met David and headed towards the mall. One hour had passed at the mall, and Rose wasn’t talking a lot. I took her with me in the WC to talk to her.
“Rose, what’s up? You’re so quiet today, you usually are so loud when we are in the mall”
“Yeah, usually you don’t carry your boyfriend with you.”
“What? But Rose, I asked you and you agreed”
“Wrong, really wrong, you ANNOUNCED that David was coming with us. Oh... David...my David, you know it’s all day long this way”
“I thought you wanted to go out with me today”
“Yes, I did want to go out with my best friend, not with David’s girlfriend”
“Well, realise it that it’s not two of us but one, and besides, if you’re jealous, go find yourself a boyfriend and stop bothering me”
“Me jealous? And bothering you? Just stop talking to me”
And that’s when she left. I went out too and saw her taking Joe by force and leaving.
“What happened?”
“Nothing, Rose is just awkward today, she’ll get through it”
“Are you sure you’re ok?”

“Yeah, sure, let’s go”
And that was my miserable day at the mall. I truly can’t understand Rose, what the heck got into her? We were having so much fun. And suddenly she just got mad out of nothing.
Back to top Go down
xxolympiaxx
xxolympiaxx

PostSubject: Re: Teenage Life! Part 16   Teenage Life! Part 16 - Page 2 EmptyWed Sep 02, 2009 4:19 pm

oops.. serious problem here.... Neutral that's really bad when it happens.. friends must be patient with each other when the one of two starts a relationship! i can't blame Rose because i know how she feels but on the other hand i can't blame Lily either, she's in love! =/
nice part Dimi!!!Smile
Back to top Go down
Dimitra
Administrator
Administrator
Dimitra

PostSubject: Re: Teenage Life! Part 16   Teenage Life! Part 16 - Page 2 EmptyWed Sep 02, 2009 4:35 pm

Thanks, I'm still trying to figure out what will happen next xD
Back to top Go down
Marjolein

Marjolein

PostSubject: Re: Teenage Life! Part 16   Teenage Life! Part 16 - Page 2 EmptyWed Sep 02, 2009 6:21 pm

I understand Rose, my friend can only talk about her boyfriend if she has one.. Annoying as hell.. ¬¬
But I never tell her to shut up, and just try to look interested, at least.. Guess friends are weird every now and then..
Aaaaaanyway.. Laughing
Great partio (:
Back to top Go down
Dimitra
Administrator
Administrator
Dimitra

PostSubject: Re: Teenage Life! Part 16   Teenage Life! Part 16 - Page 2 EmptyWed Sep 02, 2009 10:46 pm

Thanks Mar!!! Yeah, I totally get what you mean!!!I do the same... but obviously Rose had enough of David xD
Back to top Go down
Marjolein

Marjolein

PostSubject: Re: Teenage Life! Part 16   Teenage Life! Part 16 - Page 2 EmptyThu Sep 03, 2009 3:59 pm

I got enough of every guy she drools about as well Laughing Well, one of them is very nice, have him on MSN Razz

Oh. My. God. Shocked This forum is suddenly pink Shocked
Back to top Go down
Dimitra
Administrator
Administrator
Dimitra

PostSubject: Re: Teenage Life! Part 16   Teenage Life! Part 16 - Page 2 EmptyThu Sep 03, 2009 5:06 pm

But you are a good friend and you can handle it xD It actually depends on the boy I think xD

Yeah, I made it pink, you like it? xD
Back to top Go down
Marjolein

Marjolein

PostSubject: Re: Teenage Life! Part 16   Teenage Life! Part 16 - Page 2 EmptyThu Sep 03, 2009 7:20 pm

One boy was just a righteous prick Rolling Eyes You know, the irony of that one is that I used to like him a lot, I had a cruch on him, and 18 months later he gets with my friend.. "Isn't it ironic.." *sings* I warned her for him being the d*ck he is, and I was right.. He dumped her the day after her 16th birthday party..

It's.. Ok I guess xD Have to get used to it Razz
Back to top Go down
Dimitra
Administrator
Administrator
Dimitra

PostSubject: Re: Teenage Life! Part 16   Teenage Life! Part 16 - Page 2 EmptyThu Sep 03, 2009 10:45 pm

You had a crush on him and she agreed to be his girlfriend? Soo not nice, but anyway, if you din't have a problem Wink Oh... so not cool of him to do!!! Jeez... Evil or Very Mad
Back to top Go down
xxolympiaxx
xxolympiaxx

PostSubject: Re: Teenage Life! Part 16   Teenage Life! Part 16 - Page 2 EmptyFri Sep 04, 2009 6:18 pm

i love the new color of the forum!!!!!! but i have to get use to it too xD
Mar i totaly understand you because i was in the same sittuation last year when i liked one guy and i told my friend about him and then the other day she went and stack on him, after one week they got together but they broke up soon because he was an asshole Razz
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Teenage Life! Part 16   Teenage Life! Part 16 - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Teenage Life! Part 16
Page 2 of 7Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next