Your Stories!!!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Post here your thoughts, feelings, imagination, your STORIES!!!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Teenage Life! Part 16

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
AuthorMessage
Dimitra
Administrator
Administrator
Dimitra

Number of posts : 1208
Ôüðïò : Thessaloniki Greece
Registration date : 2008-02-29

Teenage Life! Part 16 Empty
PostSubject: Teenage Life! Part 16   Teenage Life! Part 16 EmptySat Aug 01, 2009 8:48 pm

Hey girls... I wrote a new story... and I thought of posting it at last xD I hope you'll like it Wink

Teenage life

~You're the voice I hear inside my head, the reason that I'm singin', I need to find you... I gotta find you...~
Once again I had to get up! Oh how I hate getting up early in the morning, I turned around and tried to sleep again, what was the worst that could happen? Lose PE? Who cares about PE, I¢m fine with my body, no problems in health, why the heck did I have to have all this exercise at 8 o¢clock in the morning? But then… that¢s exactly when the worst that could happen did! My mom came in my room with my sis… as always she started pulling the curtains open, even though she knows that I hate it!
“Wake up sleeping beauty; you¢re going to miss the school bus”
“Yeah yeah, wake up sis…!” said Charlotte and started jumping in my bed as since she was born.
“Ok, ok, I¢m up, you can leave now…!” I said and started getting up.
My mom is just great, I love her and she¢s my best friend since I was a kid, but when she acts like this I clearly hate her. Ok and now… what to wear? I have PE… em… I can¢t just wear sport clothes; David is going to be there! Oh… David… My angel! Well, not mine if I want to tell the truth, he is… Vicky¢s boyfriend! Grrr… and imagine that she used to be my best friend.
Finally… my fave jeans, the teacher never realizes that I¢m not wearing sports.
“Good morning Lily” dad said when I entered the kitchen.
“Morning” I said, grabbed a toast and left home with a goodbye. I surely had to hurry up if I wanted to catch the bus. And I actually did, and… David was waiting in the corner too! Of course he does every day as we¢re neighbors, but today we actually spoke more than just a hello! He asked me how I was doing, at first I didn¢t know what to say, and then… he asked me to sit with him on the bus! Wozza, I couldn¢t believe it! Of course I said yes, and when Vicky came on the bus on the next stop, she surely was furious with me.
“So… what happened?” asked Rose, at lunch. “What did you two say?”
“Well, not that much actually, he asked me about Charlotte, you know he loves her, and how am I doing at school and that¢s all”
“And what did you expect? To ask you out?” Joe asked. He¢s my other best friend, he¢s so sweet when he wants to, but at this moment, he obviously didn¢t.
“Well, yaaa…! That was the point” said Rose.
“Hey, Rose, stop it, you know he didn¢t mean anything bad, did you Joe?”
“No no, of course not” he said and I think I saw a light smile on his face.
The rest of the day was normal between those two, no fighting but I saw that there was a small sparkle between Rose and Joe which was about to catch fire at any second but thank God it didn¢t.
“ROSE, I need you to come to WC with me NOW”
“What¢s up? Why are you white as paper?”
We finally got to the restroom, and “He… he… winked at me!!!”
“Who? David?”
“Yes…!”
“WOW! I can¢t believe it! Now what will you say dear Joe?” she started talking to herself again, that¢s the only thing that I don¢t kinda like about Rose, I¢m falling in love with David even more and she is thinking about revenging Joe? For God¢s Sake!
At the end of school I decided to walk home and Rose kept me company, she was obviously making a circle than going straight home, but she said she didn¢t have anything better to do.
When we arrived at my home I invited her in and she insisted on calling Joe.
…”Yeah, and that¢s all why you called me?” Joe asked when he heard the whole story.
“Does it seem little to you?”
“Rose, please relax! I wink at you every day and you don¢t even mention it”
“What do you mean Joe?” I asked when I thought that I had caught the meaning of his sentence.
“Me? Nothing! Just trying to make my point! Anyway, I should go now, I have a project for physics to finish”
“Bye!”
After that Rose left too and I had nothing to do so I just stayed listening to music all day. I really thought that tomorrow would be a subversive day and I actually was right.

Last edited by Dimitra on Wed Jun 30, 2010 2:43 pm; edited 13 times in total
Back to top Go down
http://yourstories.heavenforum.com
Marjolein

Marjolein

Number of posts : 1616
Ôüðïò : The Netherlands
Registration date : 2008-12-19

PostSubject: Re: Teenage Life! Part 16   Teenage Life! Part 16 EmptySat Aug 01, 2009 9:23 pm

Sounds great (:
Back to top Go down
xxolympiaxx
xxolympiaxx

Number of posts : 1108
Ôüðïò : Cyprus (Greece)
Registration date : 2008-12-20

PostSubject: Re: Teenage Life! Part 16   Teenage Life! Part 16 EmptySun Aug 02, 2009 1:57 am

love it love it love it love it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Ntountouka
heh i saw that you keep the David huh? better than the first name i believe Wink
but i read that part before and i want a new one now!!!!! so make it guickly!!!!!

oh! and i didn't forget my duty! deal is a deal right? Razz
Back to top Go down
katjuzka

katjuzka

Number of posts : 873
Registration date : 2009-01-01

PostSubject: Re: Teenage Life! Part 16   Teenage Life! Part 16 EmptySun Aug 02, 2009 2:40 pm

Sounds good Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Dimitra
Administrator
Administrator
Dimitra

PostSubject: Re: Teenage Life! Part 16   Teenage Life! Part 16 EmptySun Aug 02, 2009 9:20 pm

Thanks girls!

New part next week as promised Oly, but first I want to see your part of the deal coming true!!!
Back to top Go down
xxolympiaxx
xxolympiaxx

PostSubject: Re: Teenage Life! Part 16   Teenage Life! Part 16 EmptySun Aug 02, 2009 10:06 pm

sure thing honey! Very Happy
new part is coming!!!!!!!!!
Back to top Go down
Dimitra
Administrator
Administrator
Dimitra

PostSubject: Re: Teenage Life! Part 16   Teenage Life! Part 16 EmptySun Aug 02, 2009 10:21 pm

cheers bounce crying! I'm so damn happy crying!!!
Back to top Go down
xxolympiaxx
xxolympiaxx

PostSubject: Re: Teenage Life! Part 16   Teenage Life! Part 16 EmptySun Aug 02, 2009 10:50 pm

rofl!!!!!
*snif* *snif* .......ME TOO!!!!!!!!!!!! crying!!!
Back to top Go down
Dimitra
Administrator
Administrator
Dimitra

PostSubject: Re: Teenage Life! Part 16   Teenage Life! Part 16 EmptyWed Aug 05, 2009 4:41 pm

PART 2

The phone woke me up 10 minutes before my clock started ringing with Joe’s amazing voice. Of course I’m not talking about Joe… I mean Joe from JB! Anyway, it started ringing and I answered.
“We really need to talk about you getting closer to David before this school year ends!”
“What? Rose, what are you talking about?” I said before realizing what she had said. She wanted me to be David’s GF? “Rose? What did you dream of tonight that you call all this early? We will be all day together!”
“I… dreamt of vampires, but that’s not the point, we have to make a plan, actually, I already have one, we’ll talk at school, just put something nice on today” she said and closed the phone.
I actually DID listen to her and put one of my checkered dress. I left home and headed towards the corner of the bus. I was there only for 2 minutes when I saw David coming. I tried to fix myself a bit without him knowing but I failed as he came smiling that beautiful smile and said “Good morning, you’re beautiful today” and all I could answer, instead of a thanks, instead of a you too, I answered “WHAT?” Damn, I regretted saying it as soon as I did. He started laughing and repeated it. AS IF I WAS DEAF! I finally managed to say a “thanks” when the bus had already arrived and he had almost gotten in. I hurried in and sat next to Joe.
“Good morning Lily!” he said but as expected I didn’t answer!
“Lily? What’s up? Can you hear me? Lily?”
“It seems she’s deaf today” Vicky said.
“What? No, I’m fine, just thinking.” Damn, she made me look like a fool. Damn you Vicky! And David started laughing again! Laughing at ME! No
We arrived at school soon enough to tell Rose what happened before falling apart.
“WHAT DID HE SAY? Lily! He’s flirting with you! He likes you! It’s your chance!”
“Oh… stop yelling please, even the walls have ears, and stop all those stupid things, we’re friends since kids, what’s more natural to say to your friend she’s beautiful today?”
“Does Joe ever tell us we’re beautiful?”
“Well, he did tell you once and you punched him”
“Yeah, that’s another story”
“No, it’s the same story, Rose… do you secretly like Joe?”
“What? No! I mean…no!”
“Oh yes you do!”
“Anyway, the bell rang; we have to get to class quickly.”
Oh… she wouldn’t get away with this so easily! I was sure that something was going on between those two, and I would find what! We headed to class, we had chemistry. Rose was sitting with Joe and I was sitting next to Mike! He’s the geek of the class, and most of all, he’s disgusting. I couldn’t wait to leave from there, he was holding some worms with his bare hands, absolutely repulsive, I was about to throw up when the bell rung and saved me!
“Hey, girls, do you wanna go out tonight? At Pete’s? There’s a small party and I would surely like to go” Joe said while walking together to the school gate.
“Yeah… sure, why not? It could be great! I have nothing better to do” I said.
“I don’t know if my parents will let me!”
“Oh… come on, we’re 16 for heaven’s sake!”
“Yeah, right, ok, I’m in! Yeey, party, what should we wear?”
“Something casual, don’t overdo it”
“Great! See you at Pete’s at 7:30!” Rose said and left.
I went home, and started doing my homework. When I had finished and was sure that everything was perfect and my parents had no excuse of not letting me go, I went downstairs.
“Hey, mum, dad, may I ask you something?”
“We’re not going to raise your allowance again Lily!” dad said.
“What? No, that’s not it, I just wanted to…”
“No, we can’t buy you that pair of shoes” mum cut me in the middle of my sentence.
“NO, will you listen to me?”
“Yeah honey, sure”
“Thank you! Well, there’s a party at Pete’s tonight and we were thinking of going tonight with Rose and Joe”
“Well, I don’t know honey; did you do your homework and tidy your room?”
“Yes mum, I did everything.”
“Well, then there is no reason for you not to go”
“Thank you! I’ll be back till 23:00”
“Ok sweetheart, don’t be late, have fun”
Ok, and now what to wear. Oh... I know! My short pants, but what on op? Why does everything have to be so hard? No... Not the pink one, no, not the black... for JB’s sake, why do I still have this blouse on my closet? Awful! Oh… yes! That’s the perfect one, my yellow shirt! I love me for buying this every time I see it! Great, ready, just some make up, lip-gloss… amazing, I look great!
“Mum, dad, I’m leaving!”
“Bye honey, have fun”
And that was it; I was off to Pete’s. I met with Joe and Rose at the entrance and we went in all together. We were having much fun when I suddenly saw David with Vicky. They were seating on a table in the corner of the bar and having a chit chat. Rose insisted on us going to sit somewhere near them and despite of all the efforts of Joe to not go we did. It was Rose’s best idea ever. It seems that David and Vicky were having some kind of fight going, and when we sat on the table next to theirs they didn’t see us and continued arguing.
“What? What do you mean by that David?”
“I mean exactly what I said, it seems that you are a completely different person that I thought you are Vicks and I don’t want to be with you anymore”
“But David, you are the famous boy of the school, I’m the famous girl, we HAVE to be together” she started crying on that part.
“Vicky! Can you hear yourself? What are you talking about? Out relationship never had to do about being famous. I just don’t like you anymore, when I met you, you were a nice girl, always there having fun, but now all your life is around boys, and make-up, and clothes. I don’t want that kind of girl. You are a totally different person Vicky.”
“There’s another girl right? You saw someone! Who is it?” she started yelling. Classic Vicky first starts crying, and when she sees that it’s not good enough to make the other change his mind she starts yelling.
“No Vicky, it’s just you and me that we’re discussing about and even I there WAS another girl I don’t think it’s any of your business any more. Well, thank you for being with me, I enjoyed most of the time and I truly liked you once, but if I can’t like you now as you are, which I can’t do, I think we don’t have future. Bye Vicky.” He said, touched her hand for once and left.
Rose was ready to start yelling and bouncing up and down on the table, but I was kinda sorry for Vicky. She may be Vicky, the coolest girl at school, but breaking up with David was not the easiest thing. I had never lived it, but I could surely imagine it.
After that, Vicky left too and we continued our night normally until it was time to go.
I arrived at home, had a shower, put my pajamas on and starting thinking all that happened today, so many things, and so confusing. Was I confused? Was it all a dream? No, I do not think so, but maybe… I say maybe a bit I did enjoy Vicky’s breakup. She is such a b**** sometimes that I could say that she deserved it. Well, anyway…
Back to top Go down
Marjolein

Marjolein

PostSubject: Re: Teenage Life! Part 16   Teenage Life! Part 16 EmptyWed Aug 05, 2009 4:53 pm

“Rose? What did you dream of tonight that you call all this early? We will be all day together!”
“I… dreamt of vampires, but that’s not the point, we have to make a plan, actually, I already have one, we’ll talk at school, just put something nice on today” she said and closed the phone.

Hahaha Laughing

Poor, evil Vicky. She makes me think of Fairy Odd Parents.
Great part, (:
Back to top Go down
xxolympiaxx
xxolympiaxx

PostSubject: Re: Teenage Life! Part 16   Teenage Life! Part 16 EmptyWed Aug 05, 2009 4:56 pm

Oh My Beautiful, perfect, dazzling Edward!!!!!!!
girl i told you you know to write good stories but that one is over the top!!!!!!!
like a movie for God's Sake! haha
i defenitelly want new part and tommorow i will have Razz
Back to top Go down
Dimitra
Administrator
Administrator
Dimitra

PostSubject: Re: Teenage Life! Part 16   Teenage Life! Part 16 EmptyWed Aug 05, 2009 4:59 pm

I pretty proud of that one Mar ^^^ with the vampires! hihi!!!!

And now's when the real fun begins xD

Really??? You liked it that much Oly? You can't imagine how that makes me feel :DI had the dresses too, but my pics were deleted from my PC and I lost them , I'll try to fine them!
Back to top Go down
xxolympiaxx
xxolympiaxx

PostSubject: Re: Teenage Life! Part 16   Teenage Life! Part 16 EmptyWed Aug 05, 2009 5:31 pm

of course i do! i love these kind of stories! Very Happy
yeyyy please find them i want to see them!
Back to top Go down
Dimitra
Administrator
Administrator
Dimitra

PostSubject: Re: Teenage Life! Part 16   Teenage Life! Part 16 EmptyThu Aug 06, 2009 1:17 pm

The Dress she wore at school!
Teenage Life! Part 16 Checke10

The clothes she wore at Pete's.
Teenage Life! Part 16 Untitl11

Please don't mind the models xD
Back to top Go down
xxolympiaxx
xxolympiaxx

PostSubject: Re: Teenage Life! Part 16   Teenage Life! Part 16 EmptyThu Aug 06, 2009 1:39 pm

Very Happy i love the dress and the bag!!!!!!!!!!!!! and the yellow shirt is cool! Smile
Back to top Go down
Dimitra
Administrator
Administrator
Dimitra

PostSubject: Re: Teenage Life! Part 16   Teenage Life! Part 16 EmptyThu Aug 06, 2009 2:03 pm

Glad you liked them!!!! And I'm gonna tell you one secret!!!! I have to start looking for a prom dress silent
Back to top Go down
xxolympiaxx
xxolympiaxx

PostSubject: Re: Teenage Life! Part 16   Teenage Life! Part 16 EmptyThu Aug 06, 2009 4:31 pm

What a Face wow she's going to the prom???? yeyyyy!!!!!!! i love proms!!!!!!
if you want help with the dress i can help! Razz (i'm Rose xD )
Back to top Go down
Dimitra
Administrator
Administrator
Dimitra

PostSubject: Re: Teenage Life! Part 16   Teenage Life! Part 16 EmptyFri Aug 07, 2009 12:24 pm

Thanks, but I want it to be asurprise so... xD
Back to top Go down
xxolympiaxx
xxolympiaxx

PostSubject: Re: Teenage Life! Part 16   Teenage Life! Part 16 EmptyFri Aug 07, 2009 2:06 pm

lol oky donky! xD
Back to top Go down
Dimitra
Administrator
Administrator
Dimitra

PostSubject: Re: Teenage Life! Part 16   Teenage Life! Part 16 EmptyTue Aug 11, 2009 10:57 am

Sorry for the small part... Rolling Eyes

Part 3

I woke up next morning and turned on my cell phone as I do every morning. I got ready for school, grabbed my bag, my cell, a toast and left from home. The bus came at once so I went in and sat next to Joe.
“Morning”
“Good morning Lily! What’s up?”
“Nothing… David did not get on the bus today! Do you think something happened to him?”
“Naw… he will probably be sick or something, there’s a flu in the air lately!”
“I hope he’s fine”
We arrived at school and David was there. It seems that his father brought him to school today because he had to talk to the principal about something. He was sitting on a bench with his friends around him at lunchtime when Rose, Joe and I passed through. He looked up at me and called my name. I turned around with a terrified face. ~What have I done? Did he know about me and Rose listening his last night conversation with Vicky? ~
“Lily? May I talk with you?”
“Em…I…ye…yes…”
“Alone?”
~Oh S*** what was all that about? ~ “Em…yes!”
He put his hand on my shoulder to guide me to a place where we could talk alone.
“Lily…em…you know… yesterday…”
“Oh…David…I’m terribly sorry, we were just sitting there and…
“What? What are you talking about?”
“Em…I…I guess nothing, go on”
“Well, as you may have heard…Vicky and I… have… broken up”
~How couldn’t I know? I heard them talking…hellooo…! ~
“Em…yes, I heard something… and?”
“Well, just mentioning it…”
“Was that’s all?” I said disappointingly.
“Well… actually no, I was wondering if you…” ~Wait a minute! Is he going to ask me on a date?~ “Well…if you would like to out with me…”
“WHAT? Oh…sorry… just came a bit sudden…out…with…you?”
“Yes, if you want to of course, no pushing”
“Yeah, I would like that”
“Oh…great, so…on Sunday at 7 in the park?”
“Yeah, nice, see you then!”
THANK GOD, it’s OVER! I was ready to scream but of course, I had to go a secure distance so that David wouldn’t think I’m some kind of a freak. And I actually screamed when I entered the rest room. That was so cool! What had just happened? David asked me out? That’s impossible! Maybe I slept during class, but no, that couldn’t be either! Wozza and I only had 2 days to find what to wear! Life is so unfair when the same time it’s so fair!
In a few seconds, Rose and Joe knew everything about what had happened, Rose because she couldn’t live without knowing and Joe just because he had to.
Back to top Go down
Marjolein

Marjolein

PostSubject: Re: Teenage Life! Part 16   Teenage Life! Part 16 EmptyTue Aug 11, 2009 1:41 pm

Lol xD
Thanks Dimi (:
Back to top Go down
xxolympiaxx
xxolympiaxx

PostSubject: Re: Teenage Life! Part 16   Teenage Life! Part 16 EmptyTue Aug 11, 2009 3:41 pm

awesome!! finally!! xDD
more more more!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! and bigger this time!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Laughing
Back to top Go down
katjuzka

katjuzka

Number of posts : 873
Registration date : 2009-01-01

PostSubject: Re: Teenage Life! Part 16   Teenage Life! Part 16 EmptyTue Aug 11, 2009 5:26 pm

Great parts Very Happy

I liked the clothes...
Back to top Go down
Dimitra
Administrator
Administrator
Dimitra

PostSubject: Re: Teenage Life! Part 16   Teenage Life! Part 16 EmptyTue Aug 11, 2009 6:00 pm

Yeah, it will be bigger next time!!! thanx girls for your comments!!! Glad you liked them katja Wink
Back to top Go down
Dimitra
Administrator
Administrator
Dimitra

PostSubject: Re: Teenage Life! Part 16   Teenage Life! Part 16 EmptySat Aug 15, 2009 4:52 pm

And so Saturday came to an end. Sunday took its place and I instead of happy was nervous more than a girl in my age could ever be. I got up in the morning washed my face and teeth and went to the kitchen. Nobody was there, a note was on the table. **We knew that you would like to stay alone today so we left with your sister, have fun honey, be careful. We love you. Mom and Dad**
I like my parents in times like this. I ate some cereals and went in my room, I listened to some music till it was five of clock. Rose had called earlier and we chatted for a long time, well actually she was the one talking, I was pretending to be listening and in fact imagining things that could happen today. I started getting dressed, slowly and carefully, one step at a time in order not to forget anything or wear something in the wrong way (I do that when I’m anxious). I brushed my teeth again (you never know what can happen) and put on my dress. Put on some make up and made my hair into a complicated ponytail. I put some important things on my bag and went to the park. I arrived there at 7 sharp and I couldn’t believe it but David was already there. I went near him and he…he…he…he kissed my cheek. That was so cute!
“So…where do you want to go?”
“Em…I don’t know, do you have any ideas?” I was so totally freaked out I couldn’t think of anything.
“How about the oceanic park, I heard it’s amazing inside”
“Ok, sounds great! Let’s go”
And so it was, we went to the park. It was so amazing, as in the pictures I have seen in magazine. People walking, and fish swimming all around them, tiny and huge fish, of all colors and types. It was so much fun being there, and it was romantic. It must have been the best day of my life. When we had seen almost all the ‘ocean’ we went out and sat on a bench on the park. And that’s when…David tried to…em… it’s still hard to believe, but he tried to kiss me! And I thought my heart would leave my chest and fly away, and…in fear of die right there…I stepped back.
“I’m sorry Lily…” he looked……sad!
“Oh David, I’m sorry, it’s just, ok…I…I…”
“Me too”
“What?”
“I like you too”
“But?! Oh… yeah, I like you, but I don’t think I’m ready to kiss you yet, not so suddenly”
“That’s exactly why I like you”
“What?”
“You are different from the other girls. You are always yourself…I like that, it’s what made me look at you in the first place”
I didn’t know what to say…I just smiled and looked kindly at him.
“Ok…that was awkward, I know, let’s talk about something else.”
And that’s how our date continued till it was very late and I had to go home before my parents call the police.
“I’ll take you home”
“No, David, it’s ok, I can go alone”
“I insist” he said and caught my hand!
Ok, now I was ready to scream. Of course, I didn’t. I arrived home, David greeted my parents, and left. I run to my bed, took a pillow and put it in front of my mouth and started screaming and bouncing in my bed for 10 whole minutes. It was the perfect day of my life!
The next morning I was absolutely sure everything was a dream, but when I arrived at school, David was there talking to his friends, and when I passed by and looked (as I do every day for the past 10 years) he for the first time smiled at me. All his friends turned to look who the heck was that girl whom their guy liked. Some of them looked disappointed, some eager to see if I could make it and stay in David’s life for more days, and some seemed concerned, maybe because they knew what would happen if Vicky found out. I would surely be dead.
And as expected Vicks DID find out what happened. She came at me as soon as she had planned what she would say. She was so fake talking to me there, as if she was reading her speech from a paper in front of her.
“What’s that I heard Jonas? Is it true?” (Vicky calls me always by my surname as if it humiliate me, I love my surname!)
“It depends on what you heard Vicky.”
“Oh…I’m sure it was one of your dreams and you just believed that it was true, YOU going out with David?”
“Oh, it was very true Vicky. I went out with David, do you have a problem with that?”
“Well, actually yaaa…! He’s my boyfriend! And keep your hands off of him” she said and that’s what made me really angry, thinking that David was hers and that she could do anything with him as if he was a toy, that thought made my furious.
“You know what Vicks? I’ve had enough of you, I can’t stand your immaturity anymore, always the same little girl that thinks she owns the whole worlds, and you know what? You’re the one who should wake up, not everything spins around you Vicks, just deal with it, and I, and David and everyone else can date whoever we like, you’re not our boss who could tell us what we could do and what not! So move it, I have to go” And that was the boom, Vicks was furious… but she was defeated too, she didn’t talk at all, she just moved of my way as I went to my next class. I was shaking.
“Well done Lily, you told her well!”
“Yeah, I tried at least”
“Tried? You kicked her ass girl” Joe was truly enjoying the whole situation, as it seems.
Vicky kept avoiding me for the rest of the day, I was thinking of apologizing to her, but when I told Rose she took me to the nurse because she thought I had fever. I didn’t think about it since then, at least not aloud.
End of school, and I was about to go home when I heard David calling me.
“Hey Lily, wait up”
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Teenage Life! Part 16   Teenage Life! Part 16 Empty

Back to top Go down

Teenage Life! Part 16
Page 1 of 7Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next