Your Stories!!!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Post here your thoughts, feelings, imagination, your STORIES!!!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

The Strange paths of life ~Part 20~The End

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
katjuzka

katjuzka

Number of posts : 873
Registration date : 2009-01-01

The Strange paths of life ~Part 20~The End Empty
PostSubject: The Strange paths of life ~Part 20~The End   The Strange paths of life ~Part 20~The End EmptyMon Nov 09, 2009 9:41 pm

Here we go Razz
This is new story written by Mar and me. we hope that you would like this and read this...

Part 1

It was already quite late when private investigator Basty Piñero Camacho wanted to go home from work. He thought that it would be nice to go home and forget about his work. But he couldn't because a young, beautiful woman came into his office. She obviously was a little bit in shock and afraid of something. She looked around and noticed Basty. Then she took deep breath and closed her eyes.
-Could... Could you help me?- She asked.
-How can I help you?- Basty asked.
-I... I need... I need help.- She said.
-How can I help you? Tell me everything. Oh and please sit down.- Basty said.
She sat down and looked at the floor. She didn't know where to start and what she could tell to the man in front of her. Basty looked at her and waited.
-You are a private investigator...Right?- She asked.
-Yes, I am and my name is Basty. Well my real name is Esteban Piñero Camacho.- Basty said.
-You have a nice name...- She said and smiled.
-Thank you... So tell me how I can help you.- Basty said.
-You have to find one person...- She said.
-Tell me little bit more. Who do I have to find?- Basty said.
-You have to find me...- She said and looked at the floor.
-Well, that’s easy because you are there.- Basty said and grinned.
-Yes I know that I'm here. I really mean that you have to find me. I don't remember anything about myself. I don't know what my name is and where I live. I woke up in a dirty place and I didn't recognised that place. And I'm sure that these clothes are not mine.- She said.
-Okay I will help you. Am I right that you don't have any place where you could go?- Basty said.
She didn't answer because it was a stupid question after what she told to him. They both were quiet for a moment.

Last edited by katjuzka on Thu Jan 21, 2010 11:09 pm; edited 19 times in total
Back to top Go down
Marjolein

Marjolein

Number of posts : 1616
Ôüðïò : The Netherlands
Registration date : 2008-12-19

PostSubject: Re: The Strange paths of life ~Part 20~The End   The Strange paths of life ~Part 20~The End EmptyMon Nov 09, 2009 9:43 pm

Yey ;D
Back to top Go down
xxolympiaxx
xxolympiaxx

Number of posts : 1108
Ôüðïò : Cyprus (Greece)
Registration date : 2008-12-20

PostSubject: Re: The Strange paths of life ~Part 20~The End   The Strange paths of life ~Part 20~The End EmptyTue Nov 10, 2009 8:57 pm

hmm interesting! i like that! continue plz! Smile
Back to top Go down
katjuzka

katjuzka

PostSubject: Re: The Strange paths of life ~Part 20~The End   The Strange paths of life ~Part 20~The End EmptyTue Nov 10, 2009 9:06 pm

Thank you Very Happy
We have already write this story Razz
Mar will post next part...
Back to top Go down
Marjolein

Marjolein

PostSubject: Re: The Strange paths of life ~Part 20~The End   The Strange paths of life ~Part 20~The End EmptyTue Nov 10, 2009 9:14 pm

Like, now? ok Razz

Part 2

The woman sighed deep. Basty rubbed his eyes.
-Do you want some coffee?- he asked her.
She looked up and nodded. Basty poured some and gave a mug to her.
-But tell me, what do you remember? About yourself I mean.. For example.. Ehmm.. that ring around your finger.. Are you married?- Basty asked and sat back down behind his desk. The woman looked at her finger.
-I.. I don’t know, really.. All I remember is that I woke up in that disgusting place, wearing these clothes.- Basty scanned her with his eyes. Her short, brown hair was messed up and she had some bruises on her face, together with a couple of scratches. Her clothes were old and filthy. She wore a T-shirt and a sport trouser. Although her clothes, she wasn’t unpleasant to see. He drank the last bit of his coffee.
-Can I bring you to a hotel? You can stay at my house if you want. Then I’ll make the guest room ready for you.. It’s up to you..- He said and smiled friendly. He just wanted to leave, go home and sleep 24 hours.
-24 hours? Forget it Piñero.. Just the usual 12, maybe less, for you.. Practise tomorrow..- He said to himself. The woman only stared into her mug and didn’t replied to his question. Basty turned his chair back to her.
-Sorry madam, but if you don’t mind, I’m going home. It was a long day, and I have to get up early tomorrow.
-Yes, yes.. Of course..- And she got up. She putted the mug down on his desk and walked out of the door. Basty turned back to the window and waited until he saw her walking over the pavement outside. He got up and putted his jacket on. He took the hat, putted it on his head and walked out of the door. He locked his office and began to walk home.
-Weird day, weird day..- He muttered. He finally solved a case who was keeping him awake for almost three days now. Not much later he arrived at home. His answering machine lit up and he pressed the button.
-You have one new message.
-Hey mate, Ony here.. Dude, listen.. I need your help. Ehmm, I know that we were against the fact that you were a PI, but I serious need your help now. As a PI, I mean.. Just.. Call me when ever you hear this, ok? Ciao!
Basty sighed and turned it off.
-Yeah, yeah.. I’ll call you tomorrow.. Not now, I wanna sleep.- And he walked into the bedroom. Quick he changed his clothes and got into bed. He turned the lights of and not much later it was quiet in his house.
Back to top Go down
xxolympiaxx
xxolympiaxx

PostSubject: Re: The Strange paths of life ~Part 20~The End   The Strange paths of life ~Part 20~The End EmptyWed Nov 11, 2009 4:14 pm

well done girls Smile that's nice
Back to top Go down
katjuzka

katjuzka

PostSubject: Re: The Strange paths of life ~Part 20~The End   The Strange paths of life ~Part 20~The End EmptyWed Nov 11, 2009 4:39 pm

Very Happy Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Marjolein

Marjolein

PostSubject: Re: The Strange paths of life ~Part 20~The End   The Strange paths of life ~Part 20~The End EmptyWed Nov 11, 2009 8:13 pm

Thanks Olympia (:
Back to top Go down
Heli

Heli

Number of posts : 392
Registration date : 2009-06-22

PostSubject: Re: The Strange paths of life ~Part 20~The End   The Strange paths of life ~Part 20~The End EmptyThu Nov 12, 2009 12:36 pm

That private investigator made me really laugh... Laughing Dunno why...
But this sounds interesting. Wink
Back to top Go down
katjuzka

katjuzka

PostSubject: Re: The Strange paths of life ~Part 20~The End   The Strange paths of life ~Part 20~The End EmptyThu Nov 12, 2009 5:24 pm

Thank you Heli Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Marjolein

Marjolein

PostSubject: Re: The Strange paths of life ~Part 20~The End   The Strange paths of life ~Part 20~The End EmptyThu Nov 12, 2009 6:24 pm

I always have the image of a guy who smkes sigars and wears suits and a hat lol Razz
Glad you like it girls (:
Back to top Go down
katjuzka

katjuzka

PostSubject: Re: The Strange paths of life ~Part 20~The End   The Strange paths of life ~Part 20~The End EmptyFri Nov 13, 2009 2:42 pm

Part 3

In the middle of night Basty heard some noise from his front door. First he didn't care about that and he just continued sleeping. But that noise didn't stop and it just continued faster and faster.
-Who the hell is there. I wanna sleep.- Basty thought and stood up.
He putted jeans on and went to open the door. First he didn't see anything and he tried to go back to inside. But someone stopped him and grabbed his arm. Then Basty saw who it was.
-I'm sorry that I came so late but I didn't know where I could go. Do you still have that guest room?- She asked.
-Yes I have... How did you find my house?- Basty said.
-I... I followed you... I'm sorry.- She said and looked down.
-Don't worry... It's okay and I'm not mad at you. But please come in.- He said and helped her in.
They went in and Basty went to make guest room ready. She followed him and looked around. Then she looked at Basty and blushed. Basty noticed that and he winked to her. But then he went to put a T-shirt on and he also got a T-shirt for the girl.
-Here, you can borrow this shirt when you sleep.- Basty said and gave the shirt to the girl.
-Thank you for helping me.- She said and smiled.
-It's not a problem at all. But now I really have to go to sleep so goodnight.- He said and went back to sleep.
The girl couldn't sleep at all because she tried to think who she was. She went to bed and just stared at ceiling. But finally also she fell asleep.
Back to top Go down
xxolympiaxx
xxolympiaxx

PostSubject: Re: The Strange paths of life ~Part 20~The End   The Strange paths of life ~Part 20~The End EmptyFri Nov 13, 2009 3:14 pm

aww what a nice man! Smile
Back to top Go down
katjuzka

katjuzka

PostSubject: Re: The Strange paths of life ~Part 20~The End   The Strange paths of life ~Part 20~The End EmptyFri Nov 13, 2009 3:25 pm

Very Happy Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Marjolein

Marjolein

PostSubject: Re: The Strange paths of life ~Part 20~The End   The Strange paths of life ~Part 20~The End EmptyFri Nov 13, 2009 4:00 pm

Damn, they look biggen in Word Laughing
Thankies Katja
Back to top Go down
katjuzka

katjuzka

PostSubject: Re: The Strange paths of life ~Part 20~The End   The Strange paths of life ~Part 20~The End EmptyFri Nov 13, 2009 4:35 pm

Yeah they look... Laughing
Back to top Go down
Heli

Heli

Number of posts : 392
Registration date : 2009-06-22

PostSubject: Re: The Strange paths of life ~Part 20~The End   The Strange paths of life ~Part 20~The End EmptyFri Nov 13, 2009 5:43 pm

Naw. Basty was very polite when he let her to sleep in his house. ;D

I've noticed too that the parts really look much bigger in Word than here.. Laughing
It must be because that...that thing is so wide where the text appears.. Laughing
Back to top Go down
Marjolein

Marjolein

PostSubject: Re: The Strange paths of life ~Part 20~The End   The Strange paths of life ~Part 20~The End EmptySat Nov 14, 2009 2:46 pm

Agreed xD
Back to top Go down
Marjolein

Marjolein

PostSubject: Re: The Strange paths of life ~Part 20~The End   The Strange paths of life ~Part 20~The End EmptySat Nov 14, 2009 4:36 pm

Part 4

The woman slept not good that night. She kept on turning in her bed. The creaking of the bed kept Basty awake. After a while it was completely quiet in his apartment and he fell asleep.
-Basty speaking.. What? Yes, you woke me up yes.. Nah, I was only sleeping for a few hours and had to wake up anyway. Sorry that I didn’t called you back.. I was so tired. Ok, yes I’ll see you there. Ok, yes. Bye mate. Later.- and he hung up. Basty sighed and got out of bed. His mind was objecting, but he didn’t care. Quick he wrote a short letter for that strange woman and got dressed. No suit today, just normal sports clothes. He walked to the dance studio. Ony was waiting for him in the hall way.
-We’ll talk after practise.- Basty said before he could open his mouth. Ony nodded and followed Basty inside. Javi and Mikel were busy with a warming up.
-Heya! Wow, you look just as terrible as our friend over there.- And Javi pointed at Mikel. Mikel yawned. Basty smiled.
-I don’t know why he’s like that, but I just slept terrible. It was noisy in the neighbourhood.
-It wasn’t noisy in the street..
-No, it was noisy in his bedroom! Don’t deny it Mikel, we all know.. You have a hickey with the size of Mars in your neck.- Javi gave Ony a low five.
-It isn’t that big, is it?- The others laughed.
-Ok, ok.. My girl and I had ehm.. Some fun last night yeah..- Mikel rubbed his neck.
Basty shook his head and turned the music on.
-Let’s focus on the music and not on Mikel’s love life. Seems healthier to me.
-Good idea.- Mikel said with a big smile. The others agreed and they began to dance.

The guys walked to the dressing room. Ony stopped Basty.
-Ehm.. Can we talk now?- He asked. Basty nodded and they sat down on the floor. Basty took a bottle of water out of his bag and opened it.
-Tell me.. What’s the problem? Why do you need my help?
-Well.. it’s about my wife.. She’s missing..
Basty swallowed the water.
-Since when?
-Since.. Since last Friday.. She went to her mother for two days coz she was ill, but she didn’t come back..- Ony lowered his eyes and looked at his feet.
Basty rubbed over his chin. The stubble felt rough. He should have shaved himself before going.
-Well, I see what I can do, ok?- Ony nodded grateful.
-Thanks mate, really..- Ony laid his hand on Basty’s shoulder.
-No problem.- Basty smiled and got up. Together they walked to the dressing room.
Back to top Go down
xxolympiaxx
xxolympiaxx

PostSubject: Re: The Strange paths of life ~Part 20~The End   The Strange paths of life ~Part 20~The End EmptySat Nov 14, 2009 5:57 pm

Mikel... Twisted Evil yummyyyy xD
Back to top Go down
Marjolein

Marjolein

PostSubject: Re: The Strange paths of life ~Part 20~The End   The Strange paths of life ~Part 20~The End EmptySat Nov 14, 2009 6:01 pm

;D Thanks Oly
Back to top Go down
Dimitra
Administrator
Administrator
Dimitra

Number of posts : 1208
Ôüðïò : Thessaloniki Greece
Registration date : 2008-02-29

PostSubject: Re: The Strange paths of life ~Part 20~The End   The Strange paths of life ~Part 20~The End EmptySat Nov 14, 2009 8:22 pm

Come ooonnn... Basty doesn't even know Ony's wife? xD

I liked the short parts please keep it that way Wink
Back to top Go down
http://yourstories.heavenforum.com
Marjolein

Marjolein

PostSubject: Re: The Strange paths of life ~Part 20~The End   The Strange paths of life ~Part 20~The End EmptySat Nov 14, 2009 8:24 pm

Lol xD
Thankies
Back to top Go down
katjuzka

katjuzka

PostSubject: Re: The Strange paths of life ~Part 20~The End   The Strange paths of life ~Part 20~The End EmptySun Nov 15, 2009 6:13 pm

Thank you Dimitra Very Happy
Back to top Go down
katjuzka

katjuzka

PostSubject: Re: The Strange paths of life ~Part 20~The End   The Strange paths of life ~Part 20~The End EmptyWed Nov 18, 2009 6:35 pm

Part 5

Meanwhile the woman woke up. First she didn't know where she was but then she remembered. She stood up and went to search the kitchen. At the same time she also looked around in the house and it was quite huge. Even it was huge it wasn't a cold house. It was a house where you’d love to live. She smiled and shook her head.
-Okay where's the kitchen.- She thought and walked to the livingroom.
In the livingroom she saw a white piano and she went to look at it. It was a beautiful piano and she sat down. She saw a few notes and she looked at those. It were songs from D'Nash but she didn't know that. She surprised herself because she knew how to play piano.
When Basty came home little bit later he heard someone playing piano. He went to the livingroom and saw the woman playing piano.
-You play quite well. Have you had lessons?- Basty said and sat next to her.
-Hui you scared me. I don't know if I did. I just sat here and started to play. This one, Loco is such a beautiful song. I also like Hasta Que Me Ames.- She said.
-I'm sorry, I didn't want to scare you. Have you eat anything yet?- Basty said.
-No, I haven't. I tried to search the kitchen but when I saw this piano... I forgot the whole kitchen.- She said.
-Okay let's go to kitchen and I make some breakfast for us.- Basty said and stood up.
Basty took the woman into the kitchen and started to make something for breakfast. Same time he sing little bit and the woman listen.
-You have a great voice.- She said and smiled.
Basty just nodded and continued making breakfast. The lady sat down on a crutch and looked at him.
-You know, we should give you a name.. I can’t call you lady or woman all the time..- The woman nodded.
-Good.. Let’s see.. Amanda? No..- Basty thought deep and not much later he got an idea.
-What about Barbara? Yeah, I like that one..- He smiled. The woman nodded.
-Good, Barbara it is! Nice to meet you.- He handed her the sandwich. Barbara smiled and took it.
-I think I can get used to that name..- She said and took a bite. Basty smiled and also began to eat.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Strange paths of life ~Part 20~The End   The Strange paths of life ~Part 20~The End Empty

Back to top Go down

The Strange paths of life ~Part 20~The End
Page 1 of 6Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next