Your Stories!!!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Post here your thoughts, feelings, imagination, your STORIES!!!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

The Strange paths of life ~Part 20~The End

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
xxolympiaxx
xxolympiaxx

Number of posts : 1108
Τόπος : Cyprus (Greece)
Registration date : 2008-12-20

The Strange paths of life ~Part 20~The End - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Strange paths of life ~Part 20~The End   The Strange paths of life ~Part 20~The End - Page 3 EmptyWed Dec 23, 2009 3:24 pm

Dimitra wrote:
xxolympiaxx wrote:
omg why i have this feeling that 'Barbara' is Ony's lost wife?? Shocked

Why I wonder why xD
Come ooonnn... I was thinking the same thing too! Rolling Eyes

LOL! ok that was too obvious! xDD
but i still can't understand, haven't Ony seen her("Barbara") ??
Back to top Go down
Marjolein

Marjolein

Number of posts : 1616
Τόπος : The Netherlands
Registration date : 2008-12-19

PostSubject: Re: The Strange paths of life ~Part 20~The End   The Strange paths of life ~Part 20~The End - Page 3 EmptyWed Dec 23, 2009 3:25 pm

Maybe, maybe not Razz
Back to top Go down
xxolympiaxx
xxolympiaxx

PostSubject: Re: The Strange paths of life ~Part 20~The End   The Strange paths of life ~Part 20~The End - Page 3 EmptyWed Dec 23, 2009 3:27 pm

Suspect
Back to top Go down
Marjolein

Marjolein

PostSubject: Re: The Strange paths of life ~Part 20~The End   The Strange paths of life ~Part 20~The End - Page 3 EmptyWed Dec 23, 2009 3:42 pm

xD Maybe this will make thhings more clear Razz

Part 10

Basty shook his head.
-Not willing to share the beauty of the female side with your best friends?- Basty smiled.
-Yes.. No.. Whatever..
-I’m doing the best I can to find her.. It is quite busy here at the moment and it is a one-man-company..- Ony nodded.
-When you found her, let me know.. I’m sure you know where to find me?- A sadly, humour-less smile appeared on his face. Basty nodded absent-minded and turned his chair to the window. Ony got the clue and left the office.
-Who the hell is that mystery woman? And where’s Ony’s wife?- he shook his head and stretched his arms. The sleeves of his shirt were rolled up. Tiredly he rubbed his eyes. The lack of sleep wasn’t doing him any good at all.
-I would serious kill for a vacation, sleep and a cup of coffee.. Maybe an Espresso.. And I must stop talking to myself..- He smiled and got up, took his hat and left the office for an espresso.

Marjolein laid her arm around Barbara.
-It will be all right, trust me..- She smiled. Barbara looked up and smiled too.
-Do you wanna play some more Barbara?- Marjolein asked. She nodded and began to play. Barbara noticed how Marjolein hummed softly. Not much later she was singing.
-I know I'm not the best for you,
But promise that you'll stay.
'Cause if I watch you go,
You'll see me wasting, you'll see me wasting away..-She got up and walked into the kitchen.
-You have a pretty good voice.- Barbara said. Marjolein smiled.
-Thank you.-And she walked back into the livingroom with two cups of coffee. She gave one to Barbara. She putted it down on the piano and closed her eyes for a second. She gasped and saw the man from her previous visions coming closer. He walked to a woman with brown hair. She recognised the lady; it was herself. She wore pretty white clothes, and black killer heels.
-K.. A.. T.. J.. A.. Kat.. Ja.. Babe, I have a surprise for you. Come!- he took her hand and led her outside. The man had a sexy voice, warm, seductive.. Cheery. They walked outside.
-... You shouldn’t have done that! It’s awesome! Eek!- She jumped up and down in delight. In front of her stood a Mercedes SLR McLaren, black and brand new.
-I think you like it?- the man smiled.
-Like it? I love it!- She walked to the man, and kissed him. The man kissed her back and lifted her up. He carried her inside, into the bedroom. Their clothes flew through the room.

A loud pling brought her back to Earth. She looked shocked around her, and saw that she had caused that sound herself.
-Everything ok?- Marjolein asked her.
-I.. I had a vision.. I know my name..- She closed her eyes and wrote the letters she had heard down on a piece of paper.
-K-A-T-J-A.. Katja.. Finally I know my name..- Katja smiled sadly.
Back to top Go down
katjuzka

katjuzka

Number of posts : 873
Registration date : 2009-01-01

PostSubject: Re: The Strange paths of life ~Part 20~The End   The Strange paths of life ~Part 20~The End - Page 3 EmptySun Dec 27, 2009 9:38 pm

Part 11

Katja continue playing a piano alone and same time Basty came to livingroom. He didn't say to her anything and he just looked at her smiling. He closed his eyes and thought that he is falling in love with her. He shook his head and went to sit next to her.
-Oh hey you came already.- Katja smiled and Basty nodded.
-How was your day today?- Katja asked.
-Full of work. I'm still trying to find you. Who are you and are you married? Also I have to find my friend's missing wife. I don't know how I can find her and where she is. I have lots of information about her but where to start is a problem. One problem is that I haven't ever met her. They have been married already two years... I don't know why I'm telling all this to you.- Basty shook his head and laid his head on his arms. Katja bite her lower lip and put her hand on Basty's shoulder.
-Maybe I could help you finding me.- Basty nodded and waited.
-I... I remember my name now.- She looked at him and Basty nodded again.
-My name is Katja and I'm married... Well at least I think so. Also I remember how that guy look like. Maybe this mean that my memory is coming back... But there are still so many question.- Katja said and she looked her ring.
Basty wanted to hugs her but he didn't. He afraid of that he might kiss her and it would be wrong.
Katja stood up and she went to look Basty's photos on book shelf. She stopped front of one photo and stared at it. It felt like a long time when she looked at photo. Then she closed her eyes and shook her head.
-Who is this guy? This blonde... He looks so familiar. Man in the my visions...- Katja took the photo and showed to Basty.
-His name is Ony and he's my friend.- Basty took the photo.
-This photo have taken on D’Corazσn event when we met our fans. And we had so much fun there. We took lots of this kind of photos and we put those in Internet that also fans could see those.- Basty continued.

Basty grabbed his phone and he went outside to make a call to Ony.
-Tell me your wife's name.
Back to top Go down
Marjolein

Marjolein

PostSubject: Re: The Strange paths of life ~Part 20~The End   The Strange paths of life ~Part 20~The End - Page 3 EmptySun Dec 27, 2009 9:58 pm

Poor Basty-wasty Neutral
Back to top Go down
katjuzka

katjuzka

PostSubject: Re: The Strange paths of life ~Part 20~The End   The Strange paths of life ~Part 20~The End - Page 3 EmptySun Dec 27, 2009 10:02 pm

Yeah
Back to top Go down
Dimitra
Administrator
Administrator
Dimitra

Number of posts : 1208
Τόπος : Thessaloniki Greece
Registration date : 2008-02-29

PostSubject: Re: The Strange paths of life ~Part 20~The End   The Strange paths of life ~Part 20~The End - Page 3 EmptySun Dec 27, 2009 10:03 pm

HA KNEW IT xD
Back to top Go down
http://yourstories.heavenforum.com
katjuzka

katjuzka

PostSubject: Re: The Strange paths of life ~Part 20~The End   The Strange paths of life ~Part 20~The End - Page 3 EmptySun Dec 27, 2009 10:04 pm

Very Happy Very Happy
Back to top Go down
xxolympiaxx
xxolympiaxx

PostSubject: Re: The Strange paths of life ~Part 20~The End   The Strange paths of life ~Part 20~The End - Page 3 EmptyMon Dec 28, 2009 1:10 pm

ALLELUIAH!!!!!! finally he thought clearly, hellooooo that was the first thing he should have done!- ask Ony the name of his wife!! Rolling Eyes
Back to top Go down
katjuzka

katjuzka

PostSubject: Re: The Strange paths of life ~Part 20~The End   The Strange paths of life ~Part 20~The End - Page 3 EmptyMon Dec 28, 2009 1:13 pm

But it wouldn't have help because that girl didn't remember her name before but now she remember...
Back to top Go down
xxolympiaxx
xxolympiaxx

PostSubject: Re: The Strange paths of life ~Part 20~The End   The Strange paths of life ~Part 20~The End - Page 3 EmptyMon Dec 28, 2009 1:45 pm

yes i know but he, as a policeman or whatever, he should have ask about information before he start looking for her you know?,, it's his job anyway!
anyway i'm glad he finally found a way through this!
Back to top Go down
Marjolein

Marjolein

PostSubject: Re: The Strange paths of life ~Part 20~The End   The Strange paths of life ~Part 20~The End - Page 3 EmptyMon Dec 28, 2009 4:41 pm

Laughing Your reactions are hilarious xD
Back to top Go down
Marjolein

Marjolein

PostSubject: Re: The Strange paths of life ~Part 20~The End   The Strange paths of life ~Part 20~The End - Page 3 EmptyMon Dec 28, 2009 5:16 pm

Part 12

-Tell me your wife’s name.. I think I have something. No I can’t tell you more about it. I know it’s about your wife Ony. Trust me, and give me that damned name. I know Ony.. I’m just really tired.. Again? Katja?- He wrote it down on his hand.
-When I know it for sure, I’ll let you know, ok? I’ll try to catch some sleep yes, don’t worry.. Before I forget; I need a photo of your wife. Bring it tomorrow around 11:00AM. Then I have enough time to sleep in.. Good, see you. Take care. I will haha. Bye.- and he hung up.
-Who did you call?- Basty turned around and looked into Katja’s green eyes.
-God, it should be illegal to be that gorgeous..- He got scared from his own thoughts.
-Basty? Who did you call?
-One of my friends. His wife is missing. I’m trying to find her as well.- He smiled and walked back to the door. Katja smiled as well and together they got back inside.
-You know what, let’s go out tonight. I will call Marjolein and her husband, and my two other friends. I know a bar not far from here. I need some distraction, and I know you do as well.- Basty suggested.
-Sure, why not? Seems fun.- Katja’s eyes twinkled and a smile appeared on her face. Basty smiled as well and grabbed his mobile. Katja walked to the livingroom. She had found some books in the bookcase there, and picked one out to kill time. Not much later Basty came sitting with her.
-Except one, everyone will be there. 9PM, Penta Bar.
-Good.- Katja smiled and turned the page. Basty grabbed the news paper. Time passed by, and soon it was half passed six. Basty looked at the clock.
-Shall I make dinner?- Katja nodded and turned the page. Basty put the paper away and got up. Soon the kitchen was filled with the sound of cooking.

-Dinner’s ready!- Katja putted the book down and got up. Not much later they were enjoying dinner in silence.
-What are the names of your friends? I only know Marjolein..
-Well, she’s married with Mikel –apparently-, and the other friend is Javi. I’m sure you’ll like them.- Basty smiled and putted the plates in the dishwasher. Katja got up.
-I hope so yes.. Well, I’m gonna take a shower and get ready.
-You don’t have to go all dressed up.. It’s a simple bar..
-Ok, I won’t wear a dress.- she smiled and walked away. Basty shivered.
-Katja taking a shower.. The thought gave him the chills. Quickly he stopped thinking like that.
-She’s a client, and you cannot, I repeat cannot, fall in love with her!- he said to himself. He shook his head and walked into his bedroom the pick out some clothes. Soon he heard the bathroom door open. He waited until he heard her bedroom door close and walked into the bathroom. After he had taken a shower, and changed his work clothes into a simple jeans, sweater and sneakers, he walked to the livingroom. Katja was playing on the piano.
-Ready?- Basty asked. She nodded and got up. Katja wore a nice fitting jeans, with a T-shirt. They walked outside, and Basty locked the door. Not much later they began to walk to the bar. Javi, Mikel and Marjolein were already sitting at their regular table.
-Hey!- Javi smiled and waved. They quickly walked to them.
-Hey Katja.- Marjolein said. Katja sat down next to her. Basty went to get them a drink and sat down next to her.
-Cheers! To a night full fun.- Basty said and raised his glass. So did the others.

Hours passed, and the alcohol was served eagerly. Marjolein had stopped drinking after three tequilas, and was drinking cola now.
-I need to bring those two home.- She pointed at Mikel and Javi.
-We came walking, so no limits.- Basty spoke thickly. Soon Javi and Mikel left.
-Poor Marjolein haha. She has to drive them.- Katja was drunk as well and laughed. Soon both left. Basty unlocked the door and they stumbled inside. Katja closed the door and turned around. Basty looked at her. She looked back. He came closer and pressed her against the door. Katja didn’t turned her head away. She was waiting, although she had no idea on what. Soon she felt his lips on her’s and kissed him back. Basty’s sweater flew on the floor, and their hidden feelings appeared. Basty lifted her up and carried her into his bedroom. That night was one they both wouldn’t forget easily, although they had a hangover.
Back to top Go down
Heli

Heli

Number of posts : 392
Registration date : 2009-06-22

PostSubject: Re: The Strange paths of life ~Part 20~The End   The Strange paths of life ~Part 20~The End - Page 3 EmptyMon Dec 28, 2009 5:38 pm

LOL, I was thinking exactly the same Laughing I was first thinking what kind of friend doesn't know even the name of his friend's wife....?
Anyway, nice parts! Wink
Back to top Go down
katjuzka

katjuzka

PostSubject: Re: The Strange paths of life ~Part 20~The End   The Strange paths of life ~Part 20~The End - Page 3 EmptyMon Dec 28, 2009 5:53 pm

Thank you Very Happy
Back to top Go down
xxolympiaxx
xxolympiaxx

PostSubject: Re: The Strange paths of life ~Part 20~The End   The Strange paths of life ~Part 20~The End - Page 3 EmptyMon Dec 28, 2009 7:36 pm

omg! Shocked that was unexpected! o-oh! now what??
she's married for crying out loud!!!!
Back to top Go down
Marjolein

Marjolein

PostSubject: Re: The Strange paths of life ~Part 20~The End   The Strange paths of life ~Part 20~The End - Page 3 EmptyMon Dec 28, 2009 7:37 pm

;D
Back to top Go down
Dimitra
Administrator
Administrator
Dimitra

PostSubject: Re: The Strange paths of life ~Part 20~The End   The Strange paths of life ~Part 20~The End - Page 3 EmptyMon Dec 28, 2009 7:44 pm

DAMN YOU BASTY THAT"S ONY"S WIFE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! -.-"
Back to top Go down
katjuzka

katjuzka

PostSubject: Re: The Strange paths of life ~Part 20~The End   The Strange paths of life ~Part 20~The End - Page 3 EmptyMon Dec 28, 2009 7:56 pm

;D Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Marjolein

Marjolein

PostSubject: Re: The Strange paths of life ~Part 20~The End   The Strange paths of life ~Part 20~The End - Page 3 EmptyMon Dec 28, 2009 9:36 pm

Mwehehe Razz
Back to top Go down
Dimitra
Administrator
Administrator
Dimitra

PostSubject: Re: The Strange paths of life ~Part 20~The End   The Strange paths of life ~Part 20~The End - Page 3 EmptyTue Dec 29, 2009 12:29 am

Marjolein wrote:
Mwehehe Razz
NOT FUNNY
Back to top Go down
Marjolein

Marjolein

PostSubject: Re: The Strange paths of life ~Part 20~The End   The Strange paths of life ~Part 20~The End - Page 3 EmptyTue Dec 29, 2009 2:11 am

Actually it is Laughing
Ok, I feel sorry for Ony, but imagine how you'd feel when you were Basty
Back to top Go down
Dimitra
Administrator
Administrator
Dimitra

PostSubject: Re: The Strange paths of life ~Part 20~The End   The Strange paths of life ~Part 20~The End - Page 3 EmptyTue Dec 29, 2009 1:39 pm

Awfully! I would want to kill myself :p
Back to top Go down
katjuzka

katjuzka

PostSubject: Re: The Strange paths of life ~Part 20~The End   The Strange paths of life ~Part 20~The End - Page 3 EmptyTue Dec 29, 2009 4:22 pm

Part 13

Basty and Katja were still sleeping when Ony came. He saw some clothes on the floor and he smiled.
-Hmm someone have find a woman. Good, good boy.- He thought and went to livingroom.
Ony just looked around and waited that Basty would wake up. Then he took his wife's picture and looked at it. He were a bit sad and he wanted to get her back. Even he knew that she doesn't love him so much. She loved more his money and those what he can buy to her. Only because she had very hard childhood and teens.

Ony waited about half an hour before Basty came to livingroom. Basty yawned and he smiled when he saw Ony.
-How long you have been here?- Basty asked.
-About half an hour.- Basty nodded and sat down on sofa.
-I'm sorry that you had to wait. We were out like I called to you yesterday. But do you have picture with you?- Ony nodded and he gave it to Basty.
Basty took it and looked at the picture. He just stared at it and closed his eyes.
-This can't be true. I went to bed with my friend's wife and fell in love with her. Damn it.- Basty thought and kept his eyes closed.
-Mate are you ok?- Ony asked and Basty just nodded.

Same time on upstairs Katja woke up and she realized Basty weren't next to her anymore. She looked around but then she stood up and put Basty's T-shirt on. She were going to downstairs when she heard some voices.
-I will let you know right away when I get to know something about your wife. Well maybe I could say this... I'm almost in the end with this case but there are still lot to do.-Basty said.
-I trust you Basty. But this waiting is killing me. I love her so much.
Katja let them to talk peaceful and she went back to bedroom.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Strange paths of life ~Part 20~The End   The Strange paths of life ~Part 20~The End - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

The Strange paths of life ~Part 20~The End
Page 3 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next