Your Stories!!!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Post here your thoughts, feelings, imagination, your STORIES!!!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

The Strange paths of life ~Part 20~The End

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
Dimitra
Administrator
Administrator
Dimitra

Number of posts : 1208
Ôüðïò : Thessaloniki Greece
Registration date : 2008-02-29

The Strange paths of life ~Part 20~The End - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Strange paths of life ~Part 20~The End   The Strange paths of life ~Part 20~The End - Page 5 EmptyMon Jan 04, 2010 6:19 pm

May I ask sth...? Mar... you wrote tthis part right? And Katja had written the previous one?

Totally WTF atm actually... all this happened and this woman is worried about her name? OMG ppl can be totally stupid >.>
Back to top Go down
http://yourstories.heavenforum.com
katjuzka

katjuzka

Number of posts : 873
Registration date : 2009-01-01

PostSubject: Re: The Strange paths of life ~Part 20~The End   The Strange paths of life ~Part 20~The End - Page 5 EmptyMon Jan 04, 2010 6:23 pm

Yes Mar wrote this part and I wrote the previous one...
Back to top Go down
Marjolein

Marjolein

Number of posts : 1616
Ôüðïò : The Netherlands
Registration date : 2008-12-19

PostSubject: Re: The Strange paths of life ~Part 20~The End   The Strange paths of life ~Part 20~The End - Page 5 EmptyMon Jan 04, 2010 6:25 pm

I wrote the even part (like 2,4, 6, etc.) yes..

And she's not worried about her name, she feels sorry about what her son has done, it makes their family look bad. Rick people care about their name and reputation..
Back to top Go down
Dimitra
Administrator
Administrator
Dimitra

PostSubject: Re: The Strange paths of life ~Part 20~The End   The Strange paths of life ~Part 20~The End - Page 5 EmptyMon Jan 04, 2010 6:27 pm

It's stupid, intead of being anxious about what happened to the poor girl, (well poor... she's not poor but anyway)
She's worried about her reputation?
I agree that rich ppl think that way... but it gets on my nerves >.>
Back to top Go down
Marjolein

Marjolein

PostSubject: Re: The Strange paths of life ~Part 20~The End   The Strange paths of life ~Part 20~The End - Page 5 EmptyMon Jan 04, 2010 6:28 pm

Don't kill the author por favor Razz
Back to top Go down
Dimitra
Administrator
Administrator
Dimitra

PostSubject: Re: The Strange paths of life ~Part 20~The End   The Strange paths of life ~Part 20~The End - Page 5 EmptyMon Jan 04, 2010 6:30 pm

I'll try O:)
Back to top Go down
katjuzka

katjuzka

PostSubject: Re: The Strange paths of life ~Part 20~The End   The Strange paths of life ~Part 20~The End - Page 5 EmptyMon Jan 04, 2010 6:32 pm

Good that you try Razz
Back to top Go down
Marjolein

Marjolein

PostSubject: Re: The Strange paths of life ~Part 20~The End   The Strange paths of life ~Part 20~The End - Page 5 EmptyMon Jan 04, 2010 6:51 pm

Good ^^
Back to top Go down
xxolympiaxx
xxolympiaxx

Number of posts : 1108
Ôüðïò : Cyprus (Greece)
Registration date : 2008-12-20

PostSubject: Re: The Strange paths of life ~Part 20~The End   The Strange paths of life ~Part 20~The End - Page 5 EmptyMon Jan 04, 2010 8:46 pm

lol i agree with Dimitra but i wanted to ask has Basty realised that the girl he's looking for is in his house or not yet?? >.>
Back to top Go down
katjuzka

katjuzka

PostSubject: Re: The Strange paths of life ~Part 20~The End   The Strange paths of life ~Part 20~The End - Page 5 EmptyMon Jan 04, 2010 9:09 pm

Yes he knows
Back to top Go down
Heli

Heli

Number of posts : 392
Registration date : 2009-06-22

PostSubject: Re: The Strange paths of life ~Part 20~The End   The Strange paths of life ~Part 20~The End - Page 5 EmptyMon Jan 04, 2010 10:16 pm

So... Ángel kidnapped Katja who has somehow lost her memory and she's now at Basty's house meanwhile Basty is searching Ony's wife who is Katja...?
Dude you have complicated story here. xD Or then I'm thinking too complicated.. Laughing
Back to top Go down
katjuzka

katjuzka

PostSubject: Re: The Strange paths of life ~Part 20~The End   The Strange paths of life ~Part 20~The End - Page 5 EmptyMon Jan 04, 2010 10:26 pm

Yeah maybe it's you who thinks too complicate Laughing
Back to top Go down
Dimitra
Administrator
Administrator
Dimitra

PostSubject: Re: The Strange paths of life ~Part 20~The End   The Strange paths of life ~Part 20~The End - Page 5 EmptyMon Jan 04, 2010 10:39 pm

I think the story is complicated... Heli just wrote the facts xD
Back to top Go down
katjuzka

katjuzka

PostSubject: Re: The Strange paths of life ~Part 20~The End   The Strange paths of life ~Part 20~The End - Page 5 EmptyMon Jan 04, 2010 10:47 pm

Yeah maybe it's true Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Marjolein

Marjolein

PostSubject: Re: The Strange paths of life ~Part 20~The End   The Strange paths of life ~Part 20~The End - Page 5 EmptyTue Jan 05, 2010 12:29 am

Heli is right xD It took me some time to figure it out too Razz
Back to top Go down
katjuzka

katjuzka

PostSubject: Re: The Strange paths of life ~Part 20~The End   The Strange paths of life ~Part 20~The End - Page 5 EmptyTue Jan 05, 2010 2:02 pm

Part 17

Now he knew what happen to Katja but there was still two question. Why she lost her memory? And how she escaped from him. Those he have to find out before he could call to Ony. Basty began to work again and he made a few phone calls. A few hours later he knew everything and he smiled.
-Now I can finally go to home. Maybe I should call to Ony...- Basty took his phone.
He called to Ony and he promised to come to Basty's home later that night.

Basty open his front door and he went inside. He heard that Katja played piano and he closed his eyes. But then he open his eyes and he went to living room. Katja felt that someone came to living room and she turned her head.
-Basty! Finally you came back to home... I so missed you.- She run to Basty and hugged him.
He didn't hug her back and he pushed her away.
-What?- She looked at him.
-I can't... You are my friend's wife and I can't touch you. Even I just want to kiss you and forget everything else. And I tried not to fall in love with you but that happen. I'm sorry.- Basty said and sat down on sofa.
-Don't be sorry because I fell in love with you too. I have never love Ony and I was with him only because he could buy all kind of expensive stuff to me. I don't wanna hurt him because he loves me. But I think I have to because I like to be with you. I don't need to get those expensive stuff anymore if I can be just with you. You are all what I want and I need.- She sat on his lap and kisses him.
Basty tried not to kiss her back but then he kissed her. Katja put her hands around of his neck and kissed him more. Basty took her shirt off and kissed her shoulders. Soon the living room was filled with passion and love.

-I love you Katja...- Basty said after making love.
-I love you too Basty...- She smiled and put her head on his bare chest

Ony were quite nervous when he went to Basty's home. His friend didn't tell to him anything. He didn't know what to wait on Basty's house. It could be anything. Ony knocked on Basty's door and he came to open.
-Hey mate... I'm glad that you came and I have some news to you. I won't tell you because you will see it very soon.- Ony nodded and he went inside.
Ony heard that someone played piano and sound came from livingroom. He looked at Basty but he just smiled. They went to livingroom and then Ony saw her. She were playing piano and she didn't notice anything. She were so focusing on playing piano and she had little smile on her face. She had Basty's collar shirt and tight jeans on. Ony just stared at her and he notice who she was.
-Katja?- She turned her head and stared at him.
Back to top Go down
xxolympiaxx
xxolympiaxx

PostSubject: Re: The Strange paths of life ~Part 20~The End   The Strange paths of life ~Part 20~The End - Page 5 EmptyTue Jan 05, 2010 5:07 pm

Twisted Evil and now... "what you gonna do boy.. i'm asking you what you gonna do boy" *does dancing moves*

i'm team Ony on that! xDD
Back to top Go down
katjuzka

katjuzka

PostSubject: Re: The Strange paths of life ~Part 20~The End   The Strange paths of life ~Part 20~The End - Page 5 EmptyTue Jan 05, 2010 5:18 pm

Very Happy Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Marjolein

Marjolein

PostSubject: Re: The Strange paths of life ~Part 20~The End   The Strange paths of life ~Part 20~The End - Page 5 EmptyTue Jan 05, 2010 9:11 pm

Got me lookin so crazy right now
Your love's got me lookin so crazy right now
*whistles*

Great part Razz
Back to top Go down
Marjolein

Marjolein

PostSubject: Re: The Strange paths of life ~Part 20~The End   The Strange paths of life ~Part 20~The End - Page 5 EmptyMon Jan 11, 2010 6:46 pm

Part 18

-Yes?- She looked at the man in front of her. She recognized him, and half-smiled.
-Ony..- She said, got up, and walked to him. Katja stuck her hand out to him. He took it. How he had missed her.. He smiled, and pulled her in a hug. He had been worried for months, and now he finally held her again. Tears welled up in his eyes.
-Oh God, Katja.. I was so.. so afraid.. I thought I would ne.. never see you again..- tears rolled down his cheeks. Katja patted his back.
-Let’s sit down.- Basty said. They all sat down on the couches.
-I’ll make coffee.- Katja said, and got up again. She walked into the kitchen. The two men looked after her.
-Thank you for finding her, Basty..
-That’s ok.. It’s my job.- Basty said and smiled.
-I was afraid she got killed..- Ony looked at his feet.
-Do you want to know what happened? Why she got kidnapped?- Ony nodded.
-It began a few months ago. A woman came into my office, and asked me for help. I had to find someone, a woman.. I had to find her. First I joked about it, but she was serious. She lost her memory. All she knew was that she woke up on a dirty mattress, wearing the clothes she wore. She didn’t had a place to stay, so I offered my guest room. She didn’t took it. Around midnight, someone came at my door. The same woman. Since that night, she sleeps at my place. After a while, she began to have flashbacks. She saw a blond man giving her expensive presents, like a car, her playing piano at someone’s house, her getting married with the same blond man. After a while she found out her real name. Before that, I called her Barbara. Her name was, and still is, Katja. She kept having visions. After a while, she looked at my photo collection, and recognized you. That’s when things fell in place; the woman who came to me, was your wife. But, why was she kidnapped? I’ve been asking that damned question over and over again, calling people, but nada. I had almost given up, when a lady walked inside. She looked.. fit for someone of her age. She sat down, and gave me an envelope.- Basty took the envelope of the table which had been lying there the whole time. Ony opened it, and took one photo out of it. His eyes got big. He looked at his friend.
-I’m sorry Ony, but those photos are true. Ángel did this. All this, for one silly thing: Revenge. He wanted her to suffer. He knew the truth behind your relationship. He knew all Katja loved was your money, and the stuff you could buy with it even more. He hated what she had done to you, to the whole family. Ángel abducted her to get even. She had to pay back everything. The woman who gave me the photos, was your mother Ony. Lydia. She asked me to lock him up. She was ashamed of what he did.. Now, she knew what Katja had done, but that was no reason to justify the behavior of your brother. With her help, I was able to put him away. He can be happy he didn’t murdered her, coz then he would be looking at life for abducting and killing a woman.- Basty breathed out. Ony swallowed.
-So.. My brother took my wife to get even and my mum turned him in?- Basty nodded.
-Jesus, how could I’ve been so.. so blind?
-Don’t worry about it. Katja’s not angry at you, not at all. You’ve been nice to her the whole time.- Katja walked back inside with coffee. She sat down again, next to Basty.
-But.. But I think we need to talk Ony..- She began hesitating.
-I.. know I have been a nasty woman.. I never loved you, only your money.. I’ve been hurting you, and your family. And I know you know why I was like that, but it’s no explanation for my behavior. And you always loved me.. I have no idea why I deserved the chances I got, the opportunities you created.. You’re such a sweet man, and you deserve better, really. You deserve a girl who loves you for who you are, and that girl’s not me. I am really sorry Ony, but I think it would be better if we would divorce. I do want you as my friend, because I began to realize how much true friendship matters since I came to live here. And, there’s another reason..- She shifted in her seat, and laid her hands in her lap. Ony held his breath.
-I.. I fell in love.. God, for the first time in my life I’m in love with a person.- she laughed shortly, and looked up.
-Do.. I know this man?- Ony asked, aware of the blow he could get now.
-Yes,- Basty said, -You do. Katja is talking about a man you know pretty well. She means.. She means me..

And about Basty not freaking out.. I would have been the same. I can't panick when something happens.. I only get a huge adrenaline rush, that's all.. Neutral
Back to top Go down
Heli

Heli

Number of posts : 392
Registration date : 2009-06-22

PostSubject: Re: The Strange paths of life ~Part 20~The End   The Strange paths of life ~Part 20~The End - Page 5 EmptyMon Jan 11, 2010 8:22 pm

Naaaaww. What a Face
So now all can live happily ever after? xD
Back to top Go down
katjuzka

katjuzka

PostSubject: Re: The Strange paths of life ~Part 20~The End   The Strange paths of life ~Part 20~The End - Page 5 EmptyMon Jan 11, 2010 8:23 pm

Yeah maybe...There is two parts left
Back to top Go down
Dimitra
Administrator
Administrator
Dimitra

PostSubject: Re: The Strange paths of life ~Part 20~The End   The Strange paths of life ~Part 20~The End - Page 5 EmptyMon Jan 11, 2010 10:18 pm

So now everything will be lovey dovey? Sounds good ^^
Back to top Go down
katjuzka

katjuzka

PostSubject: Re: The Strange paths of life ~Part 20~The End   The Strange paths of life ~Part 20~The End - Page 5 EmptyMon Jan 11, 2010 10:24 pm

Very Happy Very Happy
Back to top Go down
xxolympiaxx
xxolympiaxx

PostSubject: Re: The Strange paths of life ~Part 20~The End   The Strange paths of life ~Part 20~The End - Page 5 EmptyTue Jan 12, 2010 4:07 pm

lol where did you see the happy end girls?? it's gonna break out a war!!!!!!! xD heloooo it should be! Laughing
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Strange paths of life ~Part 20~The End   The Strange paths of life ~Part 20~The End - Page 5 Empty

Back to top Go down

The Strange paths of life ~Part 20~The End
Page 5 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next