Your Stories!!!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Post here your thoughts, feelings, imagination, your STORIES!!!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Teenage Life! ~ Critics & Description of Characters!!!

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Dimitra
Administrator
Administrator
Dimitra

Number of posts : 1208
Τόπος : Thessaloniki Greece
Registration date : 2008-02-29

Teenage Life! ~ Critics & Description of Characters!!! Empty
PostSubject: Teenage Life! ~ Critics & Description of Characters!!!   Teenage Life! ~ Critics & Description of Characters!!! EmptyFri Sep 04, 2009 10:52 pm

I'm open to any critics, good & bad, and I'd truly like to see how you imagine my characters!!! I'm all ears girls!!! ;D
Back to top Go down
http://yourstories.heavenforum.com
Marjolein

Marjolein

Number of posts : 1616
Τόπος : The Netherlands
Registration date : 2008-12-19

PostSubject: Re: Teenage Life! ~ Critics & Description of Characters!!!   Teenage Life! ~ Critics & Description of Characters!!! EmptySat Sep 05, 2009 12:52 pm

Joe has long, brown hair, like Mikel has during the ESC. He's a nice guy, the kinda guy you would like to have as your best friend, nothing more. He has maybe brown eyes, or blue, the most trustful colors.
Rose has maybe brown hair as well, but darker, nearly black. She has cheeky green eyes, like her personality. she's always ready for action or crazy things.
Lilly has dark blond hair, and blue eyes, perhaps gray. she's calm from the outside, but sometimes stressing like a fool inside. She loves her friends, and likes to hang out wit them.
Back to top Go down
Dimitra
Administrator
Administrator
Dimitra

PostSubject: Re: Teenage Life! ~ Critics & Description of Characters!!!   Teenage Life! ~ Critics & Description of Characters!!! EmptySat Sep 05, 2009 2:51 pm

You forgot David xD
You got some correct I must say!!!
Back to top Go down
xxolympiaxx
xxolympiaxx

Number of posts : 1108
Τόπος : Cyprus (Greece)
Registration date : 2008-12-20

PostSubject: Re: Teenage Life! ~ Critics & Description of Characters!!!   Teenage Life! ~ Critics & Description of Characters!!! EmptySat Sep 05, 2009 4:57 pm

oh no!! if Mar got them right then i am totally wrong!!!! nothing what i imagine of them!!!

i imagine Joe with short black hair, green eyes, thin and tall. He is like the kind of guy that you always have fun with and the guy that you know that you can always depend on him. He's kind and funny.

Rose is blonde with hazel eyes , she's thin and at the same hight as Lily. She is a good friend, kind but as all girls little jelous sometimes ;P she cares about her friends and she's kinda crazy.

Lily..hm.. i could imagine her more like a light brown-haired girl, with green eyes as well with pink cheeks and cute characteristics. Thin and shorter than David of course Smile she is unassertive and a bit shy with the outside world but the more time you spend with her the more you realise how crazy she could be and how open-hearted! Razz she's kind and cares about her friends as well!

David...oh David!! what can i say! i imagined him the perfect guy! tall, perfect athletic body, stylish the kind of guys that makes girls faint in their path Razz ... i don't know if i'm right but i imagined him blond with stylish matted hair and blue expressive eyes =T
Also, he may be popular but he is very kind and down to earth, he likes simple pure things and not stand-offish that's why he chose Lily as his gf Smile

how out am i? =/
Back to top Go down
Dimitra
Administrator
Administrator
Dimitra

PostSubject: Re: Teenage Life! ~ Critics & Description of Characters!!!   Teenage Life! ~ Critics & Description of Characters!!! EmptySat Sep 05, 2009 7:34 pm

Well...wuite good I must say... Rose is totally not how I imgained her xD But your way she seems kinda cool too!!! I think I'll put pics of some and the others I'll describe them when you think it's time for me to do so ;D
Back to top Go down
Marjolein

Marjolein

PostSubject: Re: Teenage Life! ~ Critics & Description of Characters!!!   Teenage Life! ~ Critics & Description of Characters!!! EmptySat Sep 05, 2009 8:55 pm

I told you I'm a pretty good guesser xD
Oh, yes, david.. Let's see..
David is quite tall, like Oly said, atletic build, brown hair, blue or green eyes. when he smiles, he gets those little dents in his cheeks, which makes him a lot cuter. he has half long hair, like Nolan Gerard Funk in "Spectacular!"
He cares about his friends, and hates lying people and show-of's. He's down to arth although most of the guys would be spoiled as fuck in his position.
Back to top Go down
xxolympiaxx
xxolympiaxx

PostSubject: Re: Teenage Life! ~ Critics & Description of Characters!!!   Teenage Life! ~ Critics & Description of Characters!!! EmptySat Sep 05, 2009 9:01 pm

=/.. ok at least did i find David?? please say yes, even if it's no say yes!!! xD Laughing

oh and yeah that's a good idea, to post pictures of how they look..i'm already looking for them...i wish i had photoshop Sad
Back to top Go down
Dimitra
Administrator
Administrator
Dimitra

PostSubject: Re: Teenage Life! ~ Critics & Description of Characters!!!   Teenage Life! ~ Critics & Description of Characters!!! EmptyWed Dec 30, 2009 3:05 am

Well, I decided to put on some pics about how I imagine my characters ^^

JOE
Teenage Life! ~ Critics & Description of Characters!!! 1246569672_5391_full

ROSE
Teenage Life! ~ Critics & Description of Characters!!! C5a3fe2d (sorry I coudln't find it bigger)

I can't find any pics for the others... I'll keep looking and post them in case I find them ^^
Back to top Go down
Marjolein

Marjolein

PostSubject: Re: Teenage Life! ~ Critics & Description of Characters!!!   Teenage Life! ~ Critics & Description of Characters!!! EmptyWed Dec 30, 2009 3:27 pm

Joe looks like how I imagined him xD
Back to top Go down
Dimitra
Administrator
Administrator
Dimitra

PostSubject: Re: Teenage Life! ~ Critics & Description of Characters!!!   Teenage Life! ~ Critics & Description of Characters!!! EmptyWed Dec 30, 2009 3:39 pm

Yeeeeeey!!! I'm soo happy xD
The most troublesome is David coz not even I have imagined clearly how I want him to be xD
Back to top Go down
xxolympiaxx
xxolympiaxx

PostSubject: Re: Teenage Life! ~ Critics & Description of Characters!!!   Teenage Life! ~ Critics & Description of Characters!!! EmptyWed Dec 30, 2009 8:14 pm

i can't find a pic of Eric in my story either! =P
i like Rose, she's pretty Smile
Back to top Go down
Dimitra
Administrator
Administrator
Dimitra

PostSubject: Re: Teenage Life! ~ Critics & Description of Characters!!!   Teenage Life! ~ Critics & Description of Characters!!! EmptyWed Dec 30, 2009 10:40 pm

Yep she is ^^
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Teenage Life! ~ Critics & Description of Characters!!!   Teenage Life! ~ Critics & Description of Characters!!! Empty

Back to top Go down

Teenage Life! ~ Critics & Description of Characters!!!
Page 1 of 1