Your Stories!!!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Post here your thoughts, feelings, imagination, your STORIES!!!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Teenage Life! Part 16

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
AuthorMessage
Dimitra
Administrator
Administrator
Dimitra

Number of posts : 1208
Τόπος : Thessaloniki Greece
Registration date : 2008-02-29

Teenage Life! Part 16 - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Teenage Life! Part 16   Teenage Life! Part 16 - Page 6 EmptySat Mar 13, 2010 8:42 pm

thanks chicaaaas : D
I'm so glad you liked it : D
My intention was to make it hilarious, hope I made it xD
Back to top Go down
http://yourstories.heavenforum.com
katjuzka

katjuzka

Number of posts : 873
Registration date : 2009-01-01

PostSubject: Re: Teenage Life! Part 16   Teenage Life! Part 16 - Page 6 EmptySat Mar 13, 2010 9:24 pm

Yes you made it Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Dimitra
Administrator
Administrator
Dimitra

PostSubject: Re: Teenage Life! Part 16   Teenage Life! Part 16 - Page 6 EmptySat Mar 20, 2010 6:59 pm

Part 14 (BIG ONE >: D)

BACK TO LILY’S NARATION!

Time passed quickly and it was soon our Easter vacation, and with Easter vacation came my birthday as well. I was excited. It would be the first time in my life that everything would be amazing and perfect in my birthday. I was happy. I had the best boyfriend in the world and my friends were supporting me in everything I did, they were always there if I needed them, we had loads of fun hanging out and Rose finally accepted Dave as a part of the team!
“Honey, may I talk to you for a sec?” my mom called.
“Yeah sure, I’ll be down in a minute” I shouted and tried to hurry up because I knew that I would be late for my date. Oh… date… I still can’t believe that I’m dating David.
“Lily, I was thinking about it and your father and I decided we will let you for the last time to have a birthday party” mom said when I sat on the table.
“What? Really? You’re not kidding right? I’m so happy! Thanks mom, thanks dad, love you” I said.
“You may go now.” Dad said when he saw that I was ready to jump out of my seat from happiness and the urge I had to tell my friends.
“Thanks, see you later” I said, kissed Charlotte on the cheek and left.

I was kinda late for my date with David.
“Hey honey, sorry for being late” I said.
He didn’t answer at first, he kissed me a light kiss on the lips and looked at me.
“You look beautiful”
“Em… thanks” I said blushing like a red pepper.
Silly girl, I should have said he looks good too, he’s dashing, no doubt about that. He was wearing a black pair of trousers, a white belt and a white long sleeved blouse. So simply dressed but so delicate at the same time.
“How was your day”
“Oh… I forgot, guess what!”
“What?” he looked confused.
“Guess”
“Oh… come on, you know I don’t like the guessing stuff”
I looked at him with a serious face raising one of my eyebrows.
“Ok… ok… you bought something?”
“Nope… try again”
“Someone bought you something”
“NO, oh… for God’s sake David your imagination is awful” I was desperate to tell him but he had one more try.
“Let me think…”
“Think fast”
“Oh… I found it… a birthday party right?”
What? He found it? NO WAY! I was shocked… he obviously noticed and started laughing like a crazy man.
“Your parents told me, it’s not that I wouldn’t have guessed though,” he said trying to look clever.
“Yeah right! Anyway, when did they tell you? I thought they had just decided it” I said curious to know what the relationships between my family and my boyfriend ~and the hell of a boyfriend~ were.
“They called me this morning. Anyway… how about going for a walk?” He said offering me his hand.
“Of course my prince” I said and kissed him on the cheek.
“Prince? I love it, you should call me like that more often my princess” he said and returned the kiss but this time on my lips.
We left from the park and we walked towards the city center. It was amazing, it was almost spring and leaves and flowers were starting to bloom on the trees. The streets were full of trees with pink and white flowers… I think they were almond trees. Bees were running up and down in front of us ~thank God I’m not afraid of them~ and butterflies were flying in pairs like couples that just fell in love and were playing with each other.
“So… where do you want to go?” David asked.
“I don’t know… but I think it’s your time to choose.” I said poking him.
“I’ll choose the ice cream shop then” he said and pulled me towards the shop.
We hadn’t been there for like in ages! During winter is was too cold to go and have ice cream. We sat down and ordered. I had my favorite, strachiatella and Dave had vanilla.
“So… what are your plans about your birthday party?” Dave said while swallowing some ice cream.
“I don’t know yet. I will have to think about it.”
Back to top Go down
Marjolein

Marjolein

Number of posts : 1616
Τόπος : The Netherlands
Registration date : 2008-12-19

PostSubject: Re: Teenage Life! Part 16   Teenage Life! Part 16 - Page 6 EmptySat Mar 20, 2010 7:35 pm

Naww.. I love you
Back to top Go down
katjuzka

katjuzka

PostSubject: Re: Teenage Life! Part 16   Teenage Life! Part 16 - Page 6 EmptySat Mar 20, 2010 10:07 pm

So cute Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Dimitra
Administrator
Administrator
Dimitra

PostSubject: Re: Teenage Life! Part 16   Teenage Life! Part 16 - Page 6 EmptySun Mar 21, 2010 2:26 pm

Thansk girls ^^
Back to top Go down
Heli

Heli

Number of posts : 392
Registration date : 2009-06-22

PostSubject: Re: Teenage Life! Part 16   Teenage Life! Part 16 - Page 6 EmptySun Mar 21, 2010 10:10 pm

Oooooh, a party! ;D
Back to top Go down
xxolympiaxx
xxolympiaxx

Number of posts : 1108
Τόπος : Cyprus (Greece)
Registration date : 2008-12-20

PostSubject: Re: Teenage Life! Part 16   Teenage Life! Part 16 - Page 6 EmptyFri Mar 26, 2010 12:38 am

awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww omg i so envy her!!! she has the perfect boyfriend!!! i'm glad she's going to have a party! i love parties!! Very Happy
btw strachiatella is my favourite too Smile

great parts Dimitra!!! i really loved them and i wish they were bigger! write more soon!!!!!!!!
Back to top Go down
Dimitra
Administrator
Administrator
Dimitra

PostSubject: Teenage Life! Part 15 (New)   Teenage Life! Part 16 - Page 6 EmptyTue Jun 15, 2010 12:20 pm

Part 15

Oh my God! I can’t believe it, it’s finally my birthday! Everything’s totally read. My parents gone for 2 days along with Charlotte, the house decorated in purple garlands and flower balloons. I was gonna wear a beautiful white dress I bought last week at the mall. Dave was gonna be in the party too! As my prince of course <3
Time had passed, I was ready and Rose was already helping me with the last preparations. David arrived and he was as gorgeous as ever. I didn’t know that it was possible to fall any more in love with him, but the moment I saw him I felt more deeply in love with my angel.
The party was going great! Everyone invited had arrived. Everyone was dancing, drinking, kissing (and maybe even something more than that… but my parents will never know about anything more than dancing so…) It was truly the best day of my life until SHE arrived. Yes… dear old pussycat Vicky. I was in the kitchen when suddenly Rose came inside looking shocked.
“What happened?” I asked afraid that someone had gotten hurt or something.
“She… she is here!” Rose said.
“She who? Oh MY GOD! SHE?”
I had just seen her passing outside the kitchen door obviously looking for something, or should I say someone?!
“Vicky? What are you doing here?” I heard David asking as someone had turned down the volume of the music.
“I came to talk to you”
“About what?”
“About us David, I can’t take it anymore, I know you love me, why won’t you come back to me?”
“Vicky? What are you talking about?”
“What does that b!tch have more than me? I’m better than her, I can give you everything, I can buy you everything, all I want is a word from you!”
“No Vicky, you’re wrong. That’s the problem. You can’t buy the most important thing in the whole world. You can’t buy love, that’s all I’ve been asking from you from the very beginning, but I found someone who truly loves me and I love her more than anything in this world. I can tell how much she loves me, she doesn’t have to say it, from the sparkling in her eyes, so bright every time I see her and every time my heart beats so fast I think it will break. You can’t understand that feeling Vicky, I’m sorry but the answer for one more time no. Now if you would be so kind as to leave. You’re ruining the party”
Vicky of course was speechless as myself. She just looked desperate to find something to say but as it was obvious she couldn’t.
“No it’s ok, she can stay if she wants.” I said. I kinda pitied her. I would never want to find myself in her place. She looked at me with a furious face. She looked devastated and ready to cry.
“Of course not” She said, turned around and left.
“Are you alright princess?” David asked coming to where I was standing.
“Yeah, I’m fine”
“Please people, turn on the music again, the party isn’t over yet” Joe said.
I glanced a grateful look at him and went back to the kitchen.
The rest of the party was amazing, the cake was delicious that some were asking for a second piece.
“Forever and always together” was the quote David said to me just the minute I was putting out the light in the candles. It so… made me shiver.
It was almost 2 in the morning and everyone had left while Joe, Rose and David had stayed behind to help me clean up a bit although tomorrow would be the day of the official cleaning.
“So Joe, I think we should go too.” Rose said and poked him.
“Yes, oh my God, it’s 2:15, we really have to go” he said, grabbed Rose’s hand and before I knew it they had already disappeared.
“So… should I be going too?” David asked.
OH MY GOD!!! Is he asking if he can stay over? What should I do? I can’t believe it! This is crazy, I’m going bananas, this can’t be happening, not to me! That’s wow!
“Em… you can stay if you want” I said TOTALLY blushing while looking at the floor.
I didn’t hear an answer though. I so totally fucked it up! I’m sure, he’s gonna hate me, he’s gonna go back to Vicky. I’m so dead. ~~~~~~ Relax Lily, it’s better to face it now than later. I lifted my face and suddenly… WE WERE KISSING!
“I don’t have any pajamas for you though” I said trying to think of something.
“You don’t have to, I sleep naked”
“WHAAAAT???”
“Relax, I’m kidding you silly”
“Oh…” I said. OF course he’s kidding, how stupid of me.
Finally I found him an old pair of pajamas my dad wasn’t wearing anymore because he had taken SOME extra weight!
“You look lovely on your pajamas” David said when I entered the room shyly.
“Aw… thanks, you too” I said and laughed. The pajamas were a bit TOO big for him.
“Are we gonna sleep in your room?” he asked smiling that lovely dashing smile of his.
“Yes…”
“Great” he said and took the pillow I gave him.
“Just so you know, I’m sleeping with my teddy bear… don’t laugh” I said looking serious.
“Teddy bear? What do you need a teddy bear for when I will be hugging you during the whooole night?” he said and hugged me so unexpectedly that from my shock I fell on the bed and he on top of me. He kissed me and lied next to me hugging me.
“Now sleep my beautiful princess”
Back to top Go down
xxolympiaxx
xxolympiaxx

PostSubject: Re: Teenage Life! Part 16   Teenage Life! Part 16 - Page 6 EmptyTue Jun 15, 2010 3:25 pm

awwww they are so adorable! such a pure love,, i'm really jealous:( Dimitra PLEASE you're killing me! i need bigger parts, c'mon!!!! <3

"This is crazy, I’m going bananas" lol should i ask what that means? xDD
Back to top Go down
Dimitra
Administrator
Administrator
Dimitra

PostSubject: Re: Teenage Life! Part 16   Teenage Life! Part 16 - Page 6 EmptyTue Jun 15, 2010 3:39 pm

Bigger??? You kidding??? I thought this was big enough >.<

Going bananas mean that I'm going φίου φιτ XDDDD
Back to top Go down
katjuzka

katjuzka

PostSubject: Re: Teenage Life! Part 16   Teenage Life! Part 16 - Page 6 EmptyTue Jun 15, 2010 5:04 pm

Awwww so cute Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Marjolein

Marjolein

PostSubject: Re: Teenage Life! Part 16   Teenage Life! Part 16 - Page 6 EmptyTue Jun 15, 2010 9:56 pm

Naaahw.. <33

Thanks Dimi ^^
Back to top Go down
Heli

Heli

PostSubject: Re: Teenage Life! Part 16   Teenage Life! Part 16 - Page 6 EmptyWed Jun 16, 2010 1:20 pm

Nawww. ^___^ How cute! ;D
Great part! Wink
Back to top Go down
Dimitra
Administrator
Administrator
Dimitra

PostSubject: Re: Teenage Life! Part 16   Teenage Life! Part 16 - Page 6 EmptyThu Jun 17, 2010 4:35 pm

Thank you girls ^^
Back to top Go down
Dimitra
Administrator
Administrator
Dimitra

PostSubject: Re: Teenage Life! Part 16   Teenage Life! Part 16 - Page 6 EmptyWed Jun 30, 2010 2:43 pm

Part 16

Next morning when I woke up Dave was still next to me sleeping just like my teddy bear did for his whole… well let’s say… life. He was so cute I couldn’t resist and took a photo of him. FUCKING SHOOT… yeah… clumsy me… flash was on… and of course he woke up because of the light.
“The paparazzi got us?” he asked with a smile.
“Oh… sorry honey… I didn’t mean to wake you up, but you were so cute sleeping”
“And you made sure to ruin my cuteness huh?”
“Sorry…” I said and kissed him on the cheek.
“What’s for breakfast?”
“Huh? Hello? Cleaning?” I said poking him.
“But…. but I can’t clean if I don’t get strength from something”
“You take strength from this” I said and gave him a quick kiss.
“Yep… that will do for now”
By the time my parents arrived at home we had already cleaned the whole house and it was sparkling like hell. Well ok… I don’t think hell is actually a very clean and sparkling place but whatever.
“Should we order some pizza Lily?” my mom asked. “Dave, will you stay too honey?”
“Yeah of course I’ll stay, thank you for the invitation”
“It’s nothing dear, Lily we’ll call you when the pizza’s here”
You kidding? My OWN mom was telling me to take Dave and get the hell in my bedroom? What was wrong with her?
“Sure mom” I said and took Dave’s hand and turned towards the stairs with my dad looking suspiciously at my mom’s side.
Half an hour later mom called us downstairs. We were both starving so we ran downstairs. I sat on the table to where I was usually sitting and there it was! Oh my fooking GOD! Was it really there? What I wished for such a long time? Was I dreaming? Really? My parents did? I was stunned of course, I never thought my parents would… I never thought they would actually buy me a CAR! Even so… the keys of a car were in front of me and they were inside MY plate!
“A car? For me?” I asked looking towards my dad.
“Well, at first I didn’t…” said my dad but my mom cut him in the middle of the sentence.
“Of course it’s for you dear! A brand new car, David along with Rose and Joe helped us pick the color and stuff, we hope you like it and enjoy your rides with it” she said and smiled to me.
“Thanks a lot, Mom, Dad, I love you,” I said.
“So, when you’re ready we’re going to take those driving license exams” my dad said looking at me as if he wanted to say ‘You’re not going to drive this car until you get a driving license miss’
“In a week, I have to study more”
Back to top Go down
katjuzka

katjuzka

PostSubject: Re: Teenage Life! Part 16   Teenage Life! Part 16 - Page 6 EmptyWed Jun 30, 2010 4:22 pm

What a nice parents she have Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Heli

Heli

PostSubject: Re: Teenage Life! Part 16   Teenage Life! Part 16 - Page 6 EmptyWed Jun 30, 2010 7:14 pm

Shocked I wish my parents would buy me a new car too!
Back to top Go down
Marjolein

Marjolein

PostSubject: Re: Teenage Life! Part 16   Teenage Life! Part 16 - Page 6 EmptyWed Jun 30, 2010 8:01 pm

I wish my dad would too!

Great part Dimi (:
Back to top Go down
Dimitra
Administrator
Administrator
Dimitra

PostSubject: Re: Teenage Life! Part 16   Teenage Life! Part 16 - Page 6 EmptyWed Jun 30, 2010 11:40 pm

ahahah XD I think we all wish that girls ^^

And thanks alot ^^
Back to top Go down
xxolympiaxx
xxolympiaxx

PostSubject: Re: Teenage Life! Part 16   Teenage Life! Part 16 - Page 6 EmptySun Jul 11, 2010 5:03 am

OMG! A CAR???!! a f****** car?!! well damn, these are parents idols! xD
Dimi i'm waiting more details about the car and a picture please! thank you Razz
Back to top Go down
Dimitra
Administrator
Administrator
Dimitra

PostSubject: Re: Teenage Life! Part 16   Teenage Life! Part 16 - Page 6 EmptyMon Jul 26, 2010 4:21 pm

ahhahahahahaha XD
wow Oly ( ok weird but I was about to call you Kris O_O)
anyway
I never thought of how the car would look like in reality... I'll look it up Wink
Back to top Go down
xxolympiaxx
xxolympiaxx

PostSubject: Re: Teenage Life! Part 16   Teenage Life! Part 16 - Page 6 EmptyTue Jul 27, 2010 11:11 pm

HA! I WISH! LOL it's probably because of my avatar and siggy Razz

Very Happy i can't wait to see it!
Back to top Go down
Dimitra
Administrator
Administrator
Dimitra

PostSubject: Re: Teenage Life! Part 16   Teenage Life! Part 16 - Page 6 EmptyWed Jul 28, 2010 1:04 am

Car pic here it is :'D

http://www.google.gr/imgres?imgurl=http://autopixx.de/bilder/N80Huyqp/audi-a4-cabrio-orange-matt.jpg&imgrefurl=http://autopixx.de/autobilder/bilder-N80Huyqp-audi-a4-cabrio-orange-matt.html&usg=__rdTqiNPwN32b6yri_dSJntX_YGw=&h=583&w=700&sz=82&hl=el&start=386&tbnid=nCdpfCvcynoV_M:&tbnh=146&tbnw=198&prev=/images%3Fq%3Dorange%2Bcabrio%26um%3D1%26hl%3Del%26sa%3DN%26biw%3D1280%26bih%3D620%26tbs%3Disch:10%2C11972&um=1&itbs=1&ei=1FdPTJjrO5eK4gax6834Bw&iact=hc&vpx=601&vpy=272&dur=1595&hovh=176&hovw=211&tx=81&ty=76&page=25&ndsp=15&ved=1t:429,r:2,s:386&biw=1280&bih=620
Back to top Go down
xxolympiaxx
xxolympiaxx

PostSubject: Re: Teenage Life! Part 16   Teenage Life! Part 16 - Page 6 EmptyWed Jul 28, 2010 3:36 pm

oh for the love of God!!!!!!! from all the cars in the world you chose my favorite!!!! i freakin LOVE THIS CAR!!!!!!!!!!!! audi A4 and A5 are the best of the best, at the top of my list! and even more PERFECT if they are convertible!!!!!! OMGOSH! i just died with that picture.....

i WANT her PARENTS! Ntountouka
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Teenage Life! Part 16   Teenage Life! Part 16 - Page 6 Empty

Back to top Go down

Teenage Life! Part 16
Page 6 of 7Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next