Your Stories!!!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Post here your thoughts, feelings, imagination, your STORIES!!!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

~ The Summer Of Changes ~ Part 71

Go down 
+2
katjuzka
Heli
6 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 10 ... 19  Next
AuthorMessage
Marjolein

Marjolein

Number of posts : 1616
Ôüðïò : The Netherlands
Registration date : 2008-12-19

~ The Summer Of Changes ~ Part 71 - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: ~ The Summer Of Changes ~ Part 71   ~ The Summer Of Changes ~ Part 71 - Page 2 EmptyFri Jul 17, 2009 4:30 pm

Coz i'm cool Cool
Back to top Go down
Hen

Hen

Number of posts : 757
Ôüðïò : Rokytnice nad Jizerou
Registration date : 2008-12-29

PostSubject: Re: ~ The Summer Of Changes ~ Part 71   ~ The Summer Of Changes ~ Part 71 - Page 2 EmptyFri Jul 17, 2009 6:48 pm

Great part! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
katjuzka

katjuzka

Number of posts : 873
Registration date : 2009-01-01

PostSubject: Re: ~ The Summer Of Changes ~ Part 71   ~ The Summer Of Changes ~ Part 71 - Page 2 EmptyFri Jul 17, 2009 8:20 pm

I love this story Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Heli

Heli

Number of posts : 392
Registration date : 2009-06-22

PostSubject: Re: ~ The Summer Of Changes ~ Part 71   ~ The Summer Of Changes ~ Part 71 - Page 2 EmptySat Jul 18, 2009 1:37 pm

Thank you girls! flower
Back to top Go down
Heli

Heli

PostSubject: Re: ~ The Summer Of Changes ~ Part 71   ~ The Summer Of Changes ~ Part 71 - Page 2 EmptyWed Aug 05, 2009 3:35 pm

Sorry guys for letting you wait so long... Neutral First I wasn't at home for a while and then I had other things to do... Rolling Eyes

A couple of days later I was again lying in the hammock reading a book. The sun was shining and it was warm outside. A perfect summer weather. But I felt still irritated when I remembered the Sunday morning. Mom had lectured me how I had risked my life with Pete’s motorcycle, I hadn’t told during the all night where I had been, with whom and when I would come home. Like it would have been the first time I was late out. It really wasn’t the first or the last time. Dad tried to speak for me saying I was a sensible girl. It didn’t help at all. Dad was most of the time totally under mom’s thumb so there wasn’t much help of his words. Mom just thought I was rebellious teenager who was testing the boundaries. She couldn’t really understand that I was this kind of person. I couldn’t change to anyone and I didn’t even want that. I even understood that complaining was only because of mom’s nature. She couldn’t tolerate the fact her own child was different than she thought. She couldn’t accept that and tried desperately put me to a mold which she wanted. But I fit so badly to it. I tried to remember me that it was only mom’s way to take care of me. Even so her behaviour irritated me so much sometimes that I just wanted to shake her so badly.

My look attached to the house next to ours. It was the same kind of like our house; two-story wooden house. In the downstairs there were living room, kitchen, utility room, sauna and another bathroom. There were four bedrooms and another bathroom in the upstairs. The neighbour house had been in sale all spring and now it looked like they had found the buyer. In the yard there was a van where they were carrying stuff from. I became curious. What kind of family there would move in?

I got the answer to my question a couple of days later when I woke up in the morning to a sound of a removal van. The sound was so loud that I couldn’t sleep anymore. I was in a bad mood when I went out only because I couldn’t sleep when I wanted. I took the newspaper with me and went to the hammock to read it. I had a straight visual contact to my neighbour’s house so I could examine them in peace. I was reading the newspapers and glancing at my new neighbours at the same time. It seemed that there were parents and a boy about my age in the family. There were also two younger children running around the yard.

I read the papers and there didn’t seem to be any interesting happenings in the neighbour. So I decided to go to rollerblade when the weather was perfect for that. I did about 20 kilometres long circle and when I came back the removal van had disappeared and the neighbourhood looked calm. I took a shower and went to take clothes from my room. I took a T-shirt and shorts from my closet. I could see the neighbour’s house from my window and I automatically had a look at it. I already turned away but suddenly I felt there was something wrong in the image I had seen. I went back to my window and examined the view again. The boy I saw earlier was sitting on the roof. What the hell he was doing there? The landscape couldn’t be so stunning, there was a forest behind the house and in front of it only same kind of houses. I followed that boy all day and mostly he was sitting on the roof without doing anything special. Sometimes he climbed down but after a short moment he had appeared there again. I felt really curious against this boy. During many days when I saw him, he was sitting on the roof. I had always been curious about other people and this kind of weird behaviour just raised it.

One day I couldn’t help myself anymore. The boy from the neighbouring house was sitting on the roof again, his back leaned against the chimney. I decided to climb to the roof of our house if I could understand why that boy was sitting there so often. I took the same kind of position like the boy but I couldn’t notice anything that would have explained everything. And the boy even didn’t notice me, after a moment he climbed down and went in. I still stayed on the roof, I didn’t have better things to do. It didn’t take long when the boy rushed back and climbed very quickly to the roof. Then I noticed how the little siblings, a girl and a boy ran around the corner and started to yell and complain that they wanted to the roof too. Mom chased the kids away soon so they wouldn’t really start climbing along the ladder. Was the boy hiding from those lively little children? I realized the boy was staring at me curiously. I smirked to him and after a while there appeared a grin to his face. How could I talk to him without looking like a total weirdo?

An opportunity for that was offered easier than I could believe. The next day I was out in our front yard bouncing a basket ball and throwing it to basketball hoop which was hanging on the wall of our garage. I had played basketball together with Timo a short while ago but then he had to leave to see his friend. All of a sudden I saw how a ball flew from the neighbour’s garden to ours. I took the ball and walked to the railing which separated our gardens.
- I guess this is yours, I said askew look on my face, looking at a girl and a boy who looked so much like themselves.
- Yeah, we were playing with it, the boy said and I gave the ball to him.
I couldn’t see any adults in the garden to look after these perhaps about 4-year-old twins.
- Are you totally alone here? I asked.
- No, Vili is there, the girl said and pointed towards the roof.
- And he should be looking after us but he’s only sitting there, the boy continued.
- But he can see you very well from there, I tried to explain.
- Could you go there and say to him that he should come down, please, the girl asked nicely.
- But you two could shout to him yourselves, I suggested.
- He won’t believe us, the boy claimed.
- Why would he believe me then? I asked.
- You’re big, the boy started, and you can sit on the roof too, the girl continued.
- Well, okay, I’ll talk to him but I won’t promise anything, I agreed finally and climbed over the railing to neighbour’s garden.
I walked to the other side of the house and started to climb up along the ladder. For a moment a thought what the hell I was doing again appeared to my mind but I ignored it. At least there was happening something different. I sat down near to the boy, on the rooftop.
- There are some people who would miss you down there, I said after a short silent moment.
- Yes. Okay. It’s the same for me, the boy called Vili said.
- The same for you? I raised my eyebrow askew. – Shouldn’t you take care of those little kids?
- Yeah, I should. But I don’t give a shit about that.
I was wondering what kind of angst-ridden teenager I had got as my neighbour.
- Okay. I’ll tell it to them, I said and I was already ready to climb down.
- Why did you even climb here? he asked even so.
- Your little siblings asked me if I asked you to come down.
- Actually those kids aren’t my relatives at all, the boy said.
- A blended family? I made an askew sound.
- Yeah, dad found a new woman. He didn’t only remember to tell me that there would come two that kind of pain in the ass with the woman, before I gave my permission to their being together, Vili told bitterly. – And then we moved here in the middle of nowhere, where is nothing!
I understood that Vili hadn’t accepted his new life situation yet. I felt he would need a neutral person to talk with now.
- What if we would go down and would talk there more? I suggested carefully.
Vili seemed to be that kind of guy who would get mad easily so I didn’t want to make him angry right away. After a little nod we climbed back down. There were waiting two impatient children.
- Okay, go to play now, Vili chased the kids away.
- Oh, I didn’t even introduce myself at all. My name is Eve, I said.
- Yeah, I have heard when your bro has shouted your name. And I’m Vili. But I guess you already knew that, he smiled.
- Yes, nice to meet you, I smiled him back.
Maybe the summer wouldn’t be so boring after all.
Back to top Go down
Marjolein

Marjolein

PostSubject: Re: ~ The Summer Of Changes ~ Part 71   ~ The Summer Of Changes ~ Part 71 - Page 2 EmptyWed Aug 05, 2009 3:48 pm

Oeh, Pete gets competition Laughing

Loved it, more por favor What a Face
Back to top Go down
Heli

Heli

PostSubject: Re: ~ The Summer Of Changes ~ Part 71   ~ The Summer Of Changes ~ Part 71 - Page 2 EmptyWed Aug 05, 2009 3:56 pm

Well... What can I say? Laughing Unless I don't tell the whole storyline to you... xD

Anyway, thanks for the compliment. (: I'm trying to write and post more as soon as I can! Wink
Back to top Go down
Marjolein

Marjolein

PostSubject: Re: ~ The Summer Of Changes ~ Part 71   ~ The Summer Of Changes ~ Part 71 - Page 2 EmptyWed Aug 05, 2009 3:59 pm

You don't have to, I'm a pretty good guesser Cool
Back to top Go down
Heli

Heli

PostSubject: Re: ~ The Summer Of Changes ~ Part 71   ~ The Summer Of Changes ~ Part 71 - Page 2 EmptyThu Aug 06, 2009 9:21 pm

Lol, now you're driving me to think something so unpredictable you just can't guess... xD Ah, damn you! Laughing
Back to top Go down
Marjolein

Marjolein

PostSubject: Re: ~ The Summer Of Changes ~ Part 71   ~ The Summer Of Changes ~ Part 71 - Page 2 EmptyThu Aug 06, 2009 10:28 pm

Hehehehehehehe Razz

I make you go insaaaaaanee! *high pitched voice* Laughing
Back to top Go down
Heli

Heli

PostSubject: Re: ~ The Summer Of Changes ~ Part 71   ~ The Summer Of Changes ~ Part 71 - Page 2 EmptyTue Aug 11, 2009 7:57 pm

I guess I'm in troubles now... Laughing My school starts tomorrow so I should deal with the huge amount of homework, studying for course exams, studying for the final exams at the same time until the end of September.. And I should go to driving school sometimes between all this.. Rolling Eyes This basically means that I don't have enough time to write more, there's a light chance I can translate the parts I've already written... Just for you to know why I'm not posting new parts that much. Wink

Mom’s shout from our own garden was the first thing that got me to realize how time was running. Vili’s step siblings Henri and Heidi had played all day in the garden. It was a miracle they hadn’t showed any signs of tiredness. Vili’s story about that how they had ended up as my neighbour wasn’t so nice to hear, at least from Vili’s point of view. Of course there was always the other point of view and the further Vili’s story went on, the more I thought he should talk with his dad. Vili’s mom had died when he was just a baby and he said he had dealt with the fact his mom had died. But some time ago there had appeared this new woman in the picture. Vili hadn’t realized how serious they had been before his dad told they would all move together under the same roof. And at the same time dad had changed his work place and got a new job from here. The house was easier to find here than from Helsinki. And the end result was that they all moved together to a new town, where weren’t any familiar people. Everything left to Helsinki, relatives, friends, school and hobbies. And after all that Vili had to adjust himself to three new people in the house. The mother of the twins had divorced and that’s how the blended family had born. My own sorrow and problems seemed to be so tiny compared to Vili’s life situation. In my mind I decided to try to stand my mom more in the future.

That promise lasted exactly as long as I went back to my own yard. Before that I had promised to Vili to show the town to him tomorrow when he didn’t need to look after the twins. Their mother was apparently searching a job still and she had been in a job interview too. To Vili’s mind it was just good that she wasn’t away all day. Then Vili didn’t need to take care of twins every day.
- Where you’ve been all day? mom started immediately I entered in.
- In the neighbour’s garden, I waved my hand towards Vili’s house.
- What did you do there? Why didn’t you have your phone there with you? I tried to call you! she continued lecturing.
- I was getting to know our new neighbours, I left the phone at home because I left there so quickly, I answered to mom.
I tried not to lose my temper about mom’s lecturing but it was really hard.
- You should have your phone with you all the time, you never know if you really need it, mom continued.
- Well, why you tried to call me then? I asked and sighed.
- You could have gone to supermarket so I could have made the food faster. But now I have to do the groceries myself and do the food after that, she complained.
- Yeah, just blame me again, that’s the easiest way for you, I couldn’t be without saying it.
- How come again?
- You were blaming me too when Timo’s arm broke during the ice hockey match a couple of years ago. When I had introduced the sport to him, so it was obvious that the accident was my fault! I started to remember the past.
- But I never said anything like that! mom shouted.
- Yes, you didn’t. But you let me to feel clearly that I shouldn’t have ever told anything about ice hockey to Timo. And all other little things which I haven’t done like you have wanted, have been my fault. And I guess it’s going to be like that in the future too, I said and rumbled to upstairs.
I was so angry because of mom’s behaviour. I couldn’t understand how other members of the family could stand her. I guess I could act little more differently but so could mom do as well.

Next day I left to show our minimal centre to Vili. It didn’t take long to show all the important shops and buildings. They were mainly on the one street. Vili told he was going to start the high school too in the autumn. Then he would have at least one familiar person there beforehand. I stopped my tour at the marketplace where the teenagers usually spent their free time, to the same place where Pete had taken me in that precious Saturday evening. We ended up sitting on the other side of the marketplace and eating an ice cream.
- So, this it is, really? Vili asked sounding a bit suspicious. – The centre is as big as one part of the centre of Helsinki.
- Yes, but you can still find all the necessary things, answered a bit defending.
He didn’t have any right to criticize the city just because he had lived all his life in the capital city. I had used to the small size of this town and I had learnt to live with its limited supply.
- You see, for this kind of person from the country it’s a highlight of a year if you can go to Helsinki, I said.
- Hey, I didn’t mean that. I was just excepting somehow that this place would have been bigger, Vili answered settling.
- Yeah, let’s forget it.
All of a sudden Vili’s phone started to ring.
- It’s dad, he said before he answered.
- I’m at the marketplace with Eve, he said. – Okay, he sighed next.
- Well? I made an askew sound.
- Dad is coming to get me from here. He said he needs to talk with me.
- That sounds terrifying, I said.
- Exactly.
It didn’t take long when Vili’s dad parked near us.
- You can have a lift back home with us, Vili said while opening the door of the car.
- No thanks, I’ll stay here for a while.
Mom had a free day and if I would be at home I guess she would think some household work to do for me. Rather I would kill the time at the centre.
Back to top Go down
Marjolein

Marjolein

PostSubject: Re: ~ The Summer Of Changes ~ Part 71   ~ The Summer Of Changes ~ Part 71 - Page 2 EmptyTue Aug 11, 2009 8:18 pm

Great part (: Her mum is a bit of a bitch tho Rolling Eyes
Can't wait for more, but I'll be patient Laughing
Back to top Go down
katjuzka

katjuzka

PostSubject: Re: ~ The Summer Of Changes ~ Part 71   ~ The Summer Of Changes ~ Part 71 - Page 2 EmptyTue Aug 11, 2009 8:32 pm

Those two parts were great Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Heli

Heli

PostSubject: Re: ~ The Summer Of Changes ~ Part 71   ~ The Summer Of Changes ~ Part 71 - Page 2 EmptyWed Aug 12, 2009 6:13 pm

Thanks girls! (:
I can say pretty surely that I don't have much time to post new parts until the 10th of September. After that starts my little so-called "studying break" so I don't have any classes then. Laughing I hope I have more time to write then... Wink
Back to top Go down
Marjolein

Marjolein

PostSubject: Re: ~ The Summer Of Changes ~ Part 71   ~ The Summer Of Changes ~ Part 71 - Page 2 EmptyWed Aug 12, 2009 6:29 pm

Oh, I have enough time to wait. And besides, end of August I'll go to college, so I'll be busy enough Razz
Back to top Go down
Heli

Heli

PostSubject: Re: ~ The Summer Of Changes ~ Part 71   ~ The Summer Of Changes ~ Part 71 - Page 2 EmptyWed Aug 12, 2009 8:36 pm

Naaaw..to college Laughing I'm trying to get rid of mine this year.
Haha, you should've seen how the first class students were looking us, the older students. lol! They looked so shy and got scared every time somebody older was talking to them. Laughing Oh dude, just remember we aren't biting you or anything Wink
Back to top Go down
Heli

Heli

PostSubject: Re: ~ The Summer Of Changes ~ Part 71   ~ The Summer Of Changes ~ Part 71 - Page 2 EmptyMon Sep 07, 2009 9:12 pm

It's almost a month ago when I posted new part last time.. Rolling Eyes
BUT, my final exams started officially today ( I had Swedish listening comprehension exam..) I thought I could post a new part now. And I have only two real school days before my studying holiday with the rest of my exams from this autumn. So I hope I have more time to post AND write since I don't need to be at school for three weeks. Thought I should study for the exams but I know I can't do that all the time so I guess I'll spend my breaks at my computer Laughing
Anyway, enjoy your new part! Wink

At last I decided to go to the movies. I guess I was one of the rare people who liked to go to movies alone. I end up with an action movie mostly because it would start soon. And I wasn’t a fan of a romantic love story movie either.

When I went in to the theatre I saw some familiar people to go to watch the same movie I was going to watch. They were the same people with whom I had been when the school ended. They went almost to the last chair row when I stayed in the middle of the rows. I was satisfied with only waving my hand to them, I still wanted to watch the movie alone. There weren’t so many people in the theatre, who would like to spend a summer day inside? So I could sit there really comfortably. Just in time, just before the commercials started, one person rushed in. I couldn’t believe my eyes when I saw him. Pete. I prayed he wouldn’t come to sit next to me, but the hope was totally in vain. He came directly to me and sat down beside me. I could almost hear through the commercials how my ex-schoolmates started to whisper about Pete. They could have more conclusions about that Pete was my boyfriend. I decided to ignore him totally. I haven’t asked him here so I didn’t need to say anything to him either.

- Are you angry because of me or something? Pete asked when the movie had started.
I hadn’t said any word to him, not even looked at him. I had been like there would have been an empty chair next to me.
- Well, what do you think yourself? I fizzed through my teeth.
My eyes stayed on the movie still.
- Are you still talking about that kiss? Pete laughed quietly. – Just forget about it, it was just a joke.
- A joke?!? Now a half of my schoolmates are talking about me because they think you’re my boyfriend, I said angrily. – And a part of them is surely whispering about it above our row when you sat there.
- Oh, so it bothers to you that your friends think that you’ve a boyfriend, Pete was laughing again. – Or is it because I’m the so-called boyfriend? he asked.
- The whole idea is annoying, I said. – And now if you could kindly shut up. I’m trying to watch this.
Pete shut his mouth and I could watch the movie in peace. Even so he had already disturbed my peace. How Pete had come here to watch the same film? It couldn’t be a coincidence. Or if it was, why he came alone here? He had never done that before.

It was a miracle that Pete was quiet until the end of the film. Right away when lights went on, I jumped up and almost ran out from the theatre. I didn’t want to talk with my schoolmates or even with Pete. Even mom’s company sounded much better and it was a huge compliment already. Pete didn’t left after me, which I had already been afraid of for a moment. I couldn’t swear what I could have said if he had started to tease me again.

Mom had started a huge operation at home. She had carried all carpets, sheets and other stuff from the bed out. She was doing an enormous cleaning procession in the house. And she forced me to do the cleaning also. I grabbed the wipe without complaining about it at all. That’s why mom gave so weird look at me. I wash cleaning the rooms like a hurricane. At least I could take out my irritation otherwise I might have started to yell to mom. It was a good thing to my mom that I was in the mood like this. I was cleaning up the rooms really fast and she didn’t have any bad words to say about my cleaning results.

I was cleaning the last dust from the living room when I heard mom was yelling my name from outside. I walked there the wipe in my hand to see why she was yelling. The thing wasn’t so lovely. Pete had come to see me.
- Well, well. I haven’t seen you with a wipe in the hand yet, Pete grinned while looking at me.
- I can do the rest of this cleaning process so you can talk with Pete in peace, mom said quickly and grabbed the wipe from my hand.
So I stayed together with Pete in the garden.
- Well? What are you doing here? I demanded.
- Nothing. I just wanted to see that you got safely back here.
I stared at him amazed. What the hell he was talking about?
- You left so angrily from the movie theatre. You could have caused a car crash in that kind of mood, Pete was explaining but the playful eyes spoiled everything.
- Oh well. I don’t tend to cause a car crash in any mood. Just tell why you are here.
- I don’t have any particular reason for that. I just wanted to see that you’re okay.
- Well, if you don’t have any better thing to say than that, you could leave. I have to beat these carpets still, I said.
I didn’t wait Pete’s answer but started to beat the carpets which were hanging on a stand. Only the engine of the motorcycle told me that Pete was gone.

I beat all the carpets and other stuff there was hanging on. With the power of anger could be done many things.
- You beat all the carpets, mom said little surprised when I rushed in.
- Yes I did when I already was out there, I said. – You don’t need to complain now that I’m not ever doing anything here.
- I didn’t mean that, mom tried.
- Of course not.
- Why was Petri here? mom changed the subject suddenly.
- I dunno.
- So you don’t know?
- Yes! I don’t know! Call and ask, I yelled from upstairs before I smashed my door shut.
Back to top Go down
katjuzka

katjuzka

PostSubject: Re: ~ The Summer Of Changes ~ Part 71   ~ The Summer Of Changes ~ Part 71 - Page 2 EmptyMon Sep 07, 2009 9:49 pm

So great part Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Marjolein

Marjolein

PostSubject: Re: ~ The Summer Of Changes ~ Part 71   ~ The Summer Of Changes ~ Part 71 - Page 2 EmptyMon Sep 07, 2009 10:06 pm

Jeeze, pete's just as an annoying mushroom as her mum
Great part Razz
Back to top Go down
xxolympiaxx
xxolympiaxx

Number of posts : 1108
Ôüðïò : Cyprus (Greece)
Registration date : 2008-12-20

PostSubject: Re: ~ The Summer Of Changes ~ Part 71   ~ The Summer Of Changes ~ Part 71 - Page 2 EmptyTue Sep 08, 2009 12:52 am

lol he is indeed! xD
nice part Heli!
Back to top Go down
Heli

Heli

PostSubject: Re: ~ The Summer Of Changes ~ Part 71   ~ The Summer Of Changes ~ Part 71 - Page 2 EmptyTue Sep 08, 2009 7:04 pm

Annoying mushroom? Laughing Laughing Riiiight. xD
Thank you girls for your comments. Very Happy
I'm glad to see you're reading this too Oly!
Back to top Go down
xxolympiaxx
xxolympiaxx

Number of posts : 1108
Ôüðïò : Cyprus (Greece)
Registration date : 2008-12-20

PostSubject: Re: ~ The Summer Of Changes ~ Part 71   ~ The Summer Of Changes ~ Part 71 - Page 2 EmptyTue Sep 08, 2009 8:55 pm

heh yeah i decided to read all the stories in this forum, since i'm freakin bored xD
Back to top Go down
Marjolein

Marjolein

PostSubject: Re: ~ The Summer Of Changes ~ Part 71   ~ The Summer Of Changes ~ Part 71 - Page 2 EmptyTue Sep 08, 2009 9:22 pm

Heli wrote:
Annoying mushroom? Laughing Laughing Riiiight. xD
Thank you girls for your comments. Very Happy
I'm glad to see you're reading this too Oly!

I curse with food Razz My fave is still Easter egg, followed by pineapplehead, and then mushroom. The Easterbunny on a pogostick will work too
Back to top Go down
Dimitra
Administrator
Administrator
Dimitra

Number of posts : 1208
Ôüðïò : Thessaloniki Greece
Registration date : 2008-02-29

PostSubject: Re: ~ The Summer Of Changes ~ Part 71   ~ The Summer Of Changes ~ Part 71 - Page 2 EmptyWed Sep 09, 2009 12:08 am

Wow, Heli, this story is AMAZING!!!! The plot is so COOL!!! I loved it!!!

PS Her mom reminds me of my mom xD SOOOO ALIKE!!!!
Back to top Go down
http://yourstories.heavenforum.com
Heli

Heli

PostSubject: Re: ~ The Summer Of Changes ~ Part 71   ~ The Summer Of Changes ~ Part 71 - Page 2 EmptyWed Sep 09, 2009 12:12 pm

Shocked Wow, thank you Dimitra! Very Happy
Haha, I guess all moms have that kind of attitude sometimes.. Laughing
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: ~ The Summer Of Changes ~ Part 71   ~ The Summer Of Changes ~ Part 71 - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

~ The Summer Of Changes ~ Part 71
Page 2 of 19Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 10 ... 19  Next