Your Stories!!!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Post here your thoughts, feelings, imagination, your STORIES!!!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

~ The Summer Of Changes ~ Part 71

Go down 
+2
katjuzka
Heli
6 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 14 ... 19  Next
AuthorMessage
Heli

Heli

Number of posts : 392
Registration date : 2009-06-22

~ The Summer Of Changes ~ Part 71 - Page 10 Empty
PostSubject: Re: ~ The Summer Of Changes ~ Part 71   ~ The Summer Of Changes ~ Part 71 - Page 10 EmptyFri May 07, 2010 1:29 pm

Hmm... scratch
I guess I'll post them if I find a look for Eve too.. She's the main character here after all and it would be a little weird if I didn't have any pic for her.
Back to top Go down
Heli

Heli

PostSubject: Re: ~ The Summer Of Changes ~ Part 71   ~ The Summer Of Changes ~ Part 71 - Page 10 EmptyMon May 10, 2010 5:56 pm

- No way, I’m not going to dance with you, I said strictly while I tried to get some distance between myself and Pete. – Wasn’t it enough that I danced waltz with you in the previous spring? I asked desperately.
- No. That was a totally different thing, Pete answered.
- But nobody will know if you don’t dance with me. Anybody won’t notice it, I tried.
- Mirkku will notice. She has kept an eye on me all the time. C’mon, let’s go now so that you won’t be late for your date, Pete was hurrying me.
- It’s not a date! And besides…I quit my talking when my phone was ringing.
It was dad.
- Yes, I’m ready soon. Take my bike already, I’ll be there in any minute, I said and hang up.
- Sorry, but I must go now, my dad is waiting, I said strictly to Pete.
- You aren’t going anywhere before you have danced one song with me, Pete answered with the same tone.
He stood in front of the door so I couldn’t pass him by to the hall.
- I’ll castrate you some beautiful day because of this infernal life I have to live because of you! I howled angrily.
- Tut, tut, tut. You shouldn’t use such bad language, Pete was waving his forefinger frowned. – And now, come, he said and grabbed my hands and began to pull me towards the living room.
- NO! You can’t force me! I yelled.
I guess I must have been an interesting sight when Pete was dragging me behind him.
- At least you have well waxed floors… I muttered my when my socks were sliding on the floor.
- I waxed it just for this case, Pete winked and turned me into the dance floor. – So, it’s only a few minutes torture and then it’s over, Pete comforted.
- If you also think it’s only a torture, why are you demanding this? I asked angrily.
- It’s a principle question, Pete answered shortly.
I groaned when I finally realized which song the stereos were playing. ”…RA RA-AH-AH-AH ROMA ROMA-MA GAGA OOH LA-LA …”
- Are you really trying to kill me?! My ears are bleeding when I’m hearing this, I yelled and pushed my hands on my ears.

Then I saw Mirkku on the other side of the room. The look she gave towards me wasn’t really friendly one. I had just promised to keep my fingers away of Pete and now I was almost forced to dance with Pete so that I would get away from the entire building. Except…
- Don’t even imagine that I would do this totally willingly, I said to Pete’s ear and threw my arms around his neck. – I only want to get away from here.
Pete’s face was worth seeing when I began to dance near him.
- You get what you want, I clapped his cheek but at the same time I was watching Mirkku. She would be really angry soon. I saw how she downed the last bit of her drink and hit the glass hard on the table.
- Oh shit… Keep it, I pushed Pete towards Mirkku and ran away. I grabbed my bag, stick and my jacket and put the shoes on. Then I rushed out and ran to our car. I threw the stuff to back seat and sat myself on the front seat.
- Let’s go, I said to dad while catching my breath.
- There was hard party going on obviously, dad glanced at me and started the engine of the car.
- Yes, a little too hard for me, I muttered.
Pete could solve his problems with Mirkku all alone. I didn’t want to have anything to do with it anymore.

Vili was already waiting for me when I arrived at the cinema.
- Was the party nice one? he asked while we were waiting the movie to start.
- Really nice, I said. – Next time you can prevent me from going any of Pete’s parties. I don’t want to experience anything like that anymore, I told.
- Wow. What there happened then? Vili asked amazed.
- It’s a long story, I’ll explain later. Now I want to enjoy this movie. Do I have enough time to buy some popcorn, what do you think?

That was the way how Pete moved to background in my life. I didn’t meet him properly during the autumn, I didn’t even want that. I thanked the army that they didn’t give many holidays, especially to beginners. Instead I spent much time with Vili. Well, surprise, surprise if we were in the same class and neighbours. Paula and Liisa, the two extremes, had somehow adjusted into our group and some Vili’s football friends. Suddenly I noticed I was spending time in a group which kind of I had avoided during the secondary school. The summer before this autumn had changed me and my life a lot and I didn’t even realize it, not yet.

The Christmas came and went, the year changed into another. The winter was in the coldest moment. My time was full of everything: school, friends and hobbies. I liked the high school and I was always ready to learn something new. Besides, I had really started the self-defence courses. I wanted to be capable of defence myself if some anonymous person happened to force me to do something.

Paula and Liisa were spending much time in my house nowadays, sometimes they came together, sometimes alone. I was really thinking the reason for that. I don’t know why they had decided to make me as their friend. I heard Liisa had many friends via net all over the world and Paula’s friends were mainly at vocational school. Of course mom was satisfied when I brought friends home. And she was still going to make me a lawyer… And there was still this one thing, Vili. He had begun to act weirdly. I can’t describe that any more specific but somehow his conduct was different than before. Every time I asked him about that he just denied it and changed the subject.
Back to top Go down
katjuzka

katjuzka

Number of posts : 873
Registration date : 2009-01-01

PostSubject: Re: ~ The Summer Of Changes ~ Part 71   ~ The Summer Of Changes ~ Part 71 - Page 10 EmptyMon May 10, 2010 7:25 pm

Go Eve go Very Happy (and i mean that pete's party part Razz )

Awww Vili have start to like her a bit more than just friend...
Back to top Go down
Marjolein

Marjolein

Number of posts : 1616
Ôüðïò : The Netherlands
Registration date : 2008-12-19

PostSubject: Re: ~ The Summer Of Changes ~ Part 71   ~ The Summer Of Changes ~ Part 71 - Page 10 EmptyMon May 10, 2010 8:01 pm

- I’ll castrate you some beautiful day because of this infernal life I have to live because of you! I howled angrily.
HAHAHA! Laughing

I agree with Katja, Vili's got feelings Razz
Back to top Go down
Heli

Heli

PostSubject: Re: ~ The Summer Of Changes ~ Part 71   ~ The Summer Of Changes ~ Part 71 - Page 10 EmptyTue May 11, 2010 1:17 pm

And now the question is what he'll do...or what Eve is going to do. What a Face
Back to top Go down
katjuzka

katjuzka

PostSubject: Re: ~ The Summer Of Changes ~ Part 71   ~ The Summer Of Changes ~ Part 71 - Page 10 EmptyTue May 11, 2010 4:46 pm

Yes it's very good question Razz But maybe they don't do anything...Or maybe they do...
Back to top Go down
Heli

Heli

PostSubject: Re: ~ The Summer Of Changes ~ Part 71   ~ The Summer Of Changes ~ Part 71 - Page 10 EmptyThu May 13, 2010 6:25 pm

Yritä nyt päättää... xD

I think I'll post the pics soonish, I'm still trying to find suitable pics for some characters... Wink
Back to top Go down
katjuzka

katjuzka

PostSubject: Re: ~ The Summer Of Changes ~ Part 71   ~ The Summer Of Changes ~ Part 71 - Page 10 EmptyThu May 13, 2010 7:32 pm

Onko pakko yrittää päättää Razz
Back to top Go down
Heli

Heli

PostSubject: Re: ~ The Summer Of Changes ~ Part 71   ~ The Summer Of Changes ~ Part 71 - Page 10 EmptyFri May 14, 2010 8:35 pm

No ei tietenkään...pakkohan on vaan kuolla. Razz

Edit. I tried to post a message here earlier today but it didn't let me to do that for some reason... Suspect I would have posted a new part maybe and the pics I managed to found for the characters. I guess I have to do it tomorrow then coz I don't have time now. Gonna watch some icehockey ^_^
Back to top Go down
Heli

Heli

PostSubject: Re: ~ The Summer Of Changes ~ Part 71   ~ The Summer Of Changes ~ Part 71 - Page 10 EmptyTue May 18, 2010 2:06 pm

The other day Paula had invited herself to my house after the school. I still couldn’t understand why she wanted to spend so much time with me. At the secondary school she had avoided my company mainly because I was good at school and I didn’t drink much either like her friends were doing. But I had to admit that Paula’s company wasn’t bad at all. Otherwise I wouldn’t have let her into my house almost every week.

I decided to ask Paula if she had noticed anything weird in Vili’s behaviour. It had gone stranger and stranger all the time and I didn’t know anymore what I should’ve done with it.
- You mean Vili’s odd behaviour? What kind of odd behaviour? Paula asked.
- Are you trying to say that you haven’t noticed it? I asked back.
- Well, it depends on what you think is odd… Paula mumbled.
- But Vili is sometimes talking nonsense like he would talk about totally different thing than me. And I’ve caught him many times staring at me secretly. It’s that kind of behaviour how Vili isn’t usually acting, if you know what I mean, I tried to explain.
- Oh… Don’t you really know what’s bothering with Vili? Paula asked disbelieved.
- How could I know it?!
- I think that’s pretty simple case, Paula told.
- Just tell me! I pushed Paula.
- I really can’t understand how you can be so blind but Vili has a crush on you obviously, Paula answered.
- He has a crush…? I stuttered. – Vili? To me?
- Yes. Do I have to spell it out? Paula asked helpfully.
- But…but we’re friends. Vili can’t have a crush on me, I was trying to block the idea.
- It isn’t strange at all if two friends who have different sexes will crush sooner or later, Paula explained.
- Hey, don’t generalize. I’m not fallen in love with Vili.
- Of course not, Paula rolled her eyes.
- But why Vili hasn’t said anything about it. I’ve asked, God knows, how many times what’s wrong with him but he hasn’t opened his mouth at all, I was wondering.
- Maybe because it’s difficult for some people to talk about their feelings. Give some time to Vili, I’m sure he’ll tell it when he’s ready for it, Paula said.
- How he even thinks that we can be friends after this? How I can behave normally when he’s near, now that I know this, I complained. – Damn boys! Why there even have to be such creatures in this world? They mess your head only with their existence, I cursed.
- There’s no point to ask me about it. Did you think that you wouldn’t fall in love at all, if the idea is so offensive? Paula asked interested.
- The idea isn’t offensive. I just don’t like how love or crush makes us to behave weirdly in other’s eyes. And all that talking about love in novels makes me feel sick. I don’t believe that such earth-shattering feelings could even exist, I explained.
- Wow. Eve is talking about love. I should’ve recorded this as evidence, Paula said surprised.
- How funny, I muttered. – You could go home too and leave me alone, I hinted.
- Oh, yes, of course. You must do your homework. See you tomorrow, Paula answered and left downstairs.

It wasn’t because of homework but I wanted to think this problem which Vili had caused. Because it was a problem at least my point of view. Life would be much easier if these kinds of crushes wouldn’t mess friends’ relations. Damned boys!

__
Dunno how I forgot to post this earlier. Shocked
Back to top Go down
katjuzka

katjuzka

PostSubject: Re: ~ The Summer Of Changes ~ Part 71   ~ The Summer Of Changes ~ Part 71 - Page 10 EmptyTue May 18, 2010 5:17 pm

Awww poor Eve
Back to top Go down
Marjolein

Marjolein

PostSubject: Re: ~ The Summer Of Changes ~ Part 71   ~ The Summer Of Changes ~ Part 71 - Page 10 EmptyWed May 19, 2010 3:00 pm

Told you, he's got feelings for her Razz
Back to top Go down
Heli

Heli

PostSubject: Re: ~ The Summer Of Changes ~ Part 71   ~ The Summer Of Changes ~ Part 71 - Page 10 EmptyWed May 19, 2010 6:11 pm

And I never said he wouldn't have. Laughing
Back to top Go down
Heli

Heli

PostSubject: Re: ~ The Summer Of Changes ~ Part 71   ~ The Summer Of Changes ~ Part 71 - Page 10 EmptyMon May 24, 2010 7:29 pm

Now that Paula had opened my eyes due to Vili, I began to see all kind of signs of his crush everywhere. He wanted to spend pretty much time with me, together, maybe too much actually. I wouldn’t have wanted to stay together with him but I couldn’t make any excuses because I didn’t want to lie to Vili. At school it was easy to blend into crowd when there were always people near you. I tried to give chances to him to tell about his crush when we were together but he never used them. It would have been easier for me if Vili had admitted it openly but now the whole thing was between us distracting both of us. We couldn’t behave normally because of it.

The other day after school Vili asked me to a café at the city. I agreed because I still thought that maybe Vili would finally manage to open his mouth and tell how the things were. Although I guess it was hopeless. We were sitting next to the window chatting like good friends, at least from other’s point of view. The truth was that the conversation was pretty strained and there were many uncomfortable silent moments. Usually I would have told what I knew and demanded an explanation from Vili. But first time I didn’t dare to do that because I was afraid Vili would get offended and get angry with me. And I didn’t want to lose my friend, the first and real friend who I had.

While looking out from the window during one uncomfortable silent moment I noticed how a familiar face walked past the window. A soft curse came out of my mouth.
- What? What now? Vili dropped down on Earth from his thoughts.
- Pete, I muttered. – He walked past and I guess he noticed me.
- And…? Vili made an askew sound.
- What I know Pete, he’ll come here since he hasn’t teased me for a long time, I explained.
- Oh…
- Well, well… Here you are, I already thought I saw you here and decided to make it sure, Pete pulled up next to our table and sat down on a free chair.
- I think I didn’t give you a permission to sit… But as you’re already sitting, do as you want, I said impolitely.
- Tut, tut, Eve. Where have you left your manners? Is she so rude to you also? Pete asked turning to Vili.
- No, she isn’t, Vili answered shortly.
- Oh, right. Pete looked at us one by one. – Are you two together?
- No we aren’t! I yelled. – And it doesn’t belong to you if we were.
- Don’t be so angry for God’s sake, I was only asking, Pete calmed. – Is she always so angry at you? Pete asked from Vili.
- No, she isn’t, he answered shortly.
- How talkative you are…Pete said while looking at Vili. – A real male Finn.
Vili pulled his chair backwards suddenly. – I don’t need to listen to anything like that! he snarled angrily. – See you at school Eve, he said to me before he left.
- And what was that supposed to mean? Pete asked like he didn’t know.
- Do you always have to tease everybody? I asked and sighed.
- How come?
- You’re annoying everyone on purpose. You could think sometimes how the others really feel about it, I said.
- But they shouldn’t take it so seriously. We should have some humour in our lives, Pete defended himself.
- But do you know that when I have watched all my life how you’re teasing me or others, I’ve pretty much fed up with it. So, next time you’ll see me, you can think twice before coming to talk with me, I said and left Pete to sit alone at the table.
I was annoyed that Pete had teased Vili too. And the subject had been an awkward one for Vili. Besides Pete didn’t know Vili at all so he shouldn’t have had any reason to tease Vili only because he happened to sit with me.

__
I have to say this here also: Now it's official that I'll graduate this spring. I got the official results last Friday. cheers
Back to top Go down
Marjolein

Marjolein

PostSubject: Re: ~ The Summer Of Changes ~ Part 71   ~ The Summer Of Changes ~ Part 71 - Page 10 EmptyMon May 24, 2010 9:11 pm

Woop woop! Go Heli! cheers

Great part, although pete was one heck of an annoying brat
Back to top Go down
katjuzka

katjuzka

PostSubject: Re: ~ The Summer Of Changes ~ Part 71   ~ The Summer Of Changes ~ Part 71 - Page 10 EmptyMon May 24, 2010 10:27 pm

Todella paljon onnea valmistumisesta Very Happy

I already missed Pete and his teasing habit...
Back to top Go down
Heli

Heli

PostSubject: Re: ~ The Summer Of Changes ~ Part 71   ~ The Summer Of Changes ~ Part 71 - Page 10 EmptyTue May 25, 2010 7:07 pm

Kiiitooos! ^__^

Haha, there was only one part lately where he didn't appear and you already missed him. xD
Back to top Go down
Heli

Heli

PostSubject: Re: ~ The Summer Of Changes ~ Part 71   ~ The Summer Of Changes ~ Part 71 - Page 10 EmptySat May 29, 2010 4:43 pm

A few weeks after those happenings I was playing ice hockey with Timo and his friends. We had this iced field near our home where we used to play. It was the only way for me to play ice hockey and it didn’t bother Timo’s friends even I was a girl and older than them. They took me as one of the guys and treated me with the same way. When we were keeping a break I noticed Vili had tried to call me. I phoned him back and heard he wanted to see me. We agreed he would come to the field some time. I couldn’t say yet when we would even quit the game.

The game was 3 - 3 when I noticed how Vili was waiting for me beside the field. I apologized to boys for leaving in the middle of the game but I said they could continue without me. I was breathless when I skated to Vili.
- Wait that I’ll take the equipment away so we can talk then, I said and started to untie my skates.
- You know what? I could barely recognize you from the boys, Vili said after a moment.
- Oh… Well, I’m still taller than boys, I answered but I was satisfied.
I knew I was good at playing it but it was a totally different thing to hear it from somebody else… I put my stuff on the sled in which I had taken them there.
- Let’s walk a little so we can talk in peace, or what? I suggested.
- Yes, that’s fine, Vili agreed. – You must have noticed that I have acted little weirdly recently…
- And I’ve tried to ask what has been bothering you but you haven’t wanted to talk, I said quickly.
- I thought first I wouldn’t say anything, but I can’t be quiet anymore, Vili said and stopped.
I stopped too and waited that Vili could say what he wanted.
- I like you… he said finally and looked at me carefully.
I sighed deep in my mind. I was in a situation I would have never wanted to be in.
- And you like me that much you would like to date with me? I asked because I wanted to be sure.
Vili nodded slowly.
- Vili… You already know me well and I think you know the situation. I can’t be more than a friend to you. I can’t do that even if I wanted. And if you can’t accept it… then I don’t know what to do, I said. – It depends on you now, I added.
- I just don’t know if I can do it… Vili mumbled.
- And I wouldn’t want to lose a friend because of this but I can be only a friend with you, nothing more.
- What if I can’t be only your friend? Vili asked quietly.
- Then we can’t be friends at all. I’m sorry but I can’t give you something I don’t have, I said silently.

The rest of the way went silently. Did giving the denial feel always this bad? But at the same time I wanted to curse boys to the hell. Life without them, particularly without their feelings would be much easier. I didn’t know how the friendship between me and Vili would turn out. Vili couldn’t do anything to his feelings and I couldn’t act normally when I knew how Vili was feeling. Our friendship wouldn’t be the same anymore. Either Vili’s little crush would crash our friendship or with time it would become stronger. But I couldn’t know the result yet.

I accidentally told about this to Elina… That was the most stupid thing I did, I guess. Elina teased me about it every time I talked with her. She also couldn’t understand why I just haven’t started dating Vili. I would have enjoyed myself with him, or that’s what Elina said. Obviously our ways of having fun were a bit different. I didn’t tend to play with other’s feelings.

I managed to bump into Pete shortly after I had talked with Vili. I was in a bad mood because of Vili and Elina’s hints. And Pete’s teasing didn’t help my situation at all.
- Where have you left your boyfriend? Pete asked.
- It’s little difficult leave anything that doesn’t even exist, I said and tried to pass over Pete without succeeding in it.
- What? Do you have problems? Pete was acting worrying.
- I’ll spell it out now. Vili hasn’t been and he isn’t and he will never be my boyfriend! Understood?! You could already find somebody else who to tease, I’m starting to be little fed up with you! I said before I pushed him out of my way and continued my way.
Back to top Go down
Marjolein

Marjolein

PostSubject: Re: ~ The Summer Of Changes ~ Part 71   ~ The Summer Of Changes ~ Part 71 - Page 10 EmptySat May 29, 2010 4:54 pm

Poor Vili.. Neutral
Back to top Go down
katjuzka

katjuzka

PostSubject: Re: ~ The Summer Of Changes ~ Part 71   ~ The Summer Of Changes ~ Part 71 - Page 10 EmptySat May 29, 2010 8:46 pm

Agreed with mar
Back to top Go down
Heli

Heli

PostSubject: Re: ~ The Summer Of Changes ~ Part 71   ~ The Summer Of Changes ~ Part 71 - Page 10 EmptySun May 30, 2010 5:29 pm

Mweh... I know... Neutral
Back to top Go down
Heli

Heli

PostSubject: Re: ~ The Summer Of Changes ~ Part 71   ~ The Summer Of Changes ~ Part 71 - Page 10 EmptySun Jun 06, 2010 6:57 pm

I noticed that Vili was avoiding me in purpose so I didn’t force him to be near me. I understood the situation wasn’t an easy one for him but it wasn’t nice for me either. I hadn’t asked him to have a crush on me. When the winter turned into a spring the situation started to be more normal and we could chat pretty normally already. Little distance between us had obviously had a good effect on Vili. He wasn’t so tight with me anymore. And besides he claimed the crush on me was over now and everything was fine. I suspected it a little but I didn’t say anything about it when Vili was acting normally for once.

The next huge bomb was from my mom. I should have guessed that after this silent winter she had some plans for me.
- I got a summer job for you! mom told me excited.
- You did WHAT?!? I asked without believing my ears at all.
- You heard me. I found a summer job for you at the senior house which is opposite the health center. They employ the young during the summer to help the old and cheer their day, especially for those who doesn’t have any relatives near here, mom was explaining happily.
- And you thought I would take the place with a wide smile on my face? I shook my head. – You should let me to live my life and let me to find my own summer job…
- But now you don’t need to take care of it anymore.
- Well, I don’t because you took care of it already. Soon you’re living my life actually! I shouted and left from the living room before I would begin to yell more.
The best thing here was that mom had already signed me up there so I couldn’t decline anymore. And I was too lazy to start fighting about it, mom would get the honour to pay me some extra for that I would agree to do the job.

The second annoying thing for this spring was that Pete came back from army just before the summer. I would have to stand him much more now. Mom was really helpful and told me this fact even I would have preferred not to know anything about him…

I went to the senior house to talk more about my work and at the same time I get to know to the building. There were many summer workers and each of us would get personally one senior who we would take care of more, like doing some household work or doing the groceries for example. I would be at work in June on weekdays so many hours than the seniors would need us, in certain limits of course. I would know the senior who I would take care of until when my work would start. I hoped the old person I would get wouldn’t be a little old lady with flower designed dress who couldn’t stand my quick-tempered nature and who would assume I would act girlishly and politely. Also the complaining ones would tight my nerves. Mom would regret if I had the most terrified granny or a grandpa, why not. Actually it would be great to talk with a nice grandpa… And, oh my God all those who couldn’t hear well and who didn’t want to use a deaf aid!

Elina told she wouldn’t come home in this summer either but she would be at work again. So I should figure out something to do during the summer when Elina wouldn’t be here. June would go while working but it would be great to have something to do in July. I should ask Vili if he had any ideas.
- I’ve thought already many years that it would be nice to go tenting by bike without any bigger plans. We could bike wherever we wanted how quickly we wanted, Vili said.
- That would take at least couple of weeks… I muttered.
- Well, there’s always time in summer, especially if you don’t have any summer work, Vili shrugged.
- How about your football? Don’t you have any games? I asked.
- I guess so. Now it looks like I can start the games from the substitutes’ bench, Vili said.
- But why? That’s not fair…! I protested.
- They’ll have better players in summer so of course they’ll let them to play.
- Luckily we don’t have any floorball practice, I sighed for relief. – Now that we get ourselves into the league we decided to keep a free summer and train the constitution on our own. We would start the real trainings in autumn.
- Oh yes… But how about the biking trip? Are we going to do that? Vili got us back to the topic.
- I think we could. That’s for sure that my mom doesn’t like the idea but she doesn’t need to like it, I grinned.
- It’s nice to get to sleep in the old familiar tent, Vili grinned back.

__
Sorry that it took so long to post a new part. Now that my graduation party is finally over and in couple of weeks all my entrance exams are over I hope I'll have more time to write this. Rolling Eyes
Back to top Go down
katjuzka

katjuzka

PostSubject: Re: ~ The Summer Of Changes ~ Part 71   ~ The Summer Of Changes ~ Part 71 - Page 10 EmptySun Jun 06, 2010 8:08 pm

Vili have nice plans Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Heli

Heli

PostSubject: Re: ~ The Summer Of Changes ~ Part 71   ~ The Summer Of Changes ~ Part 71 - Page 10 EmptyWed Jun 09, 2010 1:02 pm

Yep. Razz
Back to top Go down
Dimitra
Administrator
Administrator
Dimitra

Number of posts : 1208
Ôüðïò : Thessaloniki Greece
Registration date : 2008-02-29

PostSubject: Re: ~ The Summer Of Changes ~ Part 71   ~ The Summer Of Changes ~ Part 71 - Page 10 EmptyFri Jun 11, 2010 3:11 pm

ok... sorry for reading all those so late :$
They were amazing <3

But OMFG... that part 30 was so like you described what happened to me a few weeks ago so I know how bad she felt about saying 'no' to him... it's awful... breaks your heart really >.>

Glad they're back to normal though :'D
I hope we'll have a new part soon :'D
Back to top Go down
http://yourstories.heavenforum.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: ~ The Summer Of Changes ~ Part 71   ~ The Summer Of Changes ~ Part 71 - Page 10 Empty

Back to top Go down

~ The Summer Of Changes ~ Part 71
Page 10 of 19Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 14 ... 19  Next