Your Stories!!!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Post here your thoughts, feelings, imagination, your STORIES!!!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Halo- New Story- Mature themes- Part 3

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Emily

Emily

Number of posts : 5
Registration date : 2009-05-08

Halo- New Story- Mature themes- Part 3 Empty
PostSubject: Halo- New Story- Mature themes- Part 3   Halo- New Story- Mature themes- Part 3 EmptySat May 09, 2009 4:03 pm

Halo is a love story about a fallen angel named Artemis Bright who falls from heaven after betraying his angel father, He falls to earth where a girl finds him in field and rescues him and takes care of him, it is love at first sight for both characters, after many years the girls sister later becomes so jealous she ruins their love. read more to find out...

Halo- New Story- Mature themes- Part 3 Halo_cover

Part 1

A night when all the stars shone brighter than they ever had, A man hunched over cold, naked and wet, confused by his surroundings. He felt naucious because he had never felt gravity hold him down, and the sweet smell of oxygen had left his nose, he felt like he was chocking, he wasn't used to breathing in this kind of air. He could not yet remember what bought him to this place, his mind was all scrambled of images, images of his past. He layed in the cold grass he was too weak and hurt to get up, he was so tired and exasted breathing in the cold air made his lungs ache, he soon became un concious and was able to rest for this time.

It was now morning it was still cold, The field silent. Artemis awoke he could breathe easier now, a warm hand on his cheek, a young girl. She looked so worried, but never had she seen a man this beautiful, so pure and perfect. She took his hand and said “ Don't worry my sister just went to get some help, it will come soon”. He layed in her arms, she tried to keep him warm as he waited. She stroked his forehead, she was so gentle and he felt safer than he had in a long time, tears fell down his face as he rememberd the pain he had experienced before he was sent here, he also cried because he rememberd what he had left behind, he was terrified from not knowing his surroundings. The girl leant in to talk to him, her voice was so calming and soothing. “My name is Danijela, I will take care of you until you are well.” Artemis tried to sit up to answer her, “No” she said “please relax help is not far, I know my sister is trying to get here as fast as she can”. Artemis reached up to touch her face, but she grabbed his hand before he had the chance and just held it. Artemis didn't know why he felt this way, but he knew when he looked into her eyes that she felt the same way, they shared the same soul. “My name is Artemis” He said weakly. She half smiled for a moment, then a sad, scared look came on her face. “What happened to you?, Do you remember?” Artemis could remember now, why he was here, but he didn't want to seem crazy to the beautiful girl he had just met.
“ I don't remember.” “Ok” said Danijela and she held him closer to her body.
Danijela looked at this beautiful mans face, his face was so innocent like a baby, he had the most softest, blondest hair she had ever touched, His eyes in some sunlight looked rainbow but they were a beautiful shade of baby blue. Artemis's body had this glow to his skin, his lips were soft as she felt them with her thumb.
Artemis didn't mind the girl touching his face, they were both discovering each other. Danijela felt like if she left Artemis he might disapear and this scared her more than anything.

They both heard someone approaching, another girl had come with a blanket. “Oh, he's awake now” said Danijela.
“Hello sir” said the girl, who looked to be older. “This is my sister Miro, she is my younger sister”. Artemis was amazed by the young beauty of Danijela. Miro put the blanket over Artemis, they both helped him up and walked him to the house, they went inside and layed him on Danijela's bed.

to be continued...

I want to know what everyone thinks before I post more Laughing

Last edited by Emily on Mon May 11, 2009 3:37 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
katjuzka

katjuzka

Number of posts : 873
Registration date : 2009-01-01

PostSubject: Re: Halo- New Story- Mature themes- Part 3   Halo- New Story- Mature themes- Part 3 EmptySat May 09, 2009 4:24 pm

This sounds so great Very Happy:D
Back to top Go down
xxolympiaxx
xxolympiaxx

Number of posts : 1108
Ôüðïò : Cyprus (Greece)
Registration date : 2008-12-20

PostSubject: Re: Halo- New Story- Mature themes- Part 3   Halo- New Story- Mature themes- Part 3 EmptySun May 10, 2009 3:42 am

i like this story!! please continue!!!!Smile
Back to top Go down
Emily

Emily

PostSubject: Re: Halo- New Story- Mature themes- Part 3   Halo- New Story- Mature themes- Part 3 EmptySun May 10, 2009 4:17 am

Artemis looked around at his surroundings, he could smell the sweet aromas of things he didn't remember. Danijela put more blankets on, puffed up his pillow and put more wood into the fireplace next to his bed she took some of her fathers clothes and helped Artemis change into them. Artemis felt warm and safe now, he reached out to Danijela. “Danijela” he said, “No, please call me Dani”. He just looked into her eyes, she sat next to him, he took her hand and held it against his cheek, Artemis liked the warm feeling it gave him, he liked the memory from when he first saw her face.
Dani sat there all day she stroked his face, even if he slept she couldn't leave his side. She was in love, she didn't know why she was so in love with this man, but she new he was the only person she wanted more than anyone to love her, and he did, he loved her. The were in love with each other, they both knew it and didn't care what else was going to happen because of this.

Artemis awoke, still feeling pain and weakness you could see it in his blue heavenly eyes. He could see that Danijela was too asleep, he touched her soft brown hair that was plaited into two braids, pieces of hair sat on her face. A sudden shock of pain in his back threw him into the pillows he was laying in.
“Artemis, it's ok, don't worry you will be well soon” Dani was awake now. She caught his tear running down his cheek he wanted to be closer to her but the pain stopped him from moving. A minute later Miro came in with a tray and a cup of hot chicken soup in it. “Here, have this, it will help keep you warm, and make you feel better. Artemis could see it was chicken, but being what he was he couldn't eat it. “Could I just have some water? I'm not feeling well enough to eat. “But you are so weak, you must have something.” Dani could somehow tell in his eyes he didn't want the soup, “Miro please get him some lemonade”. Miro went off back to the kitchen.

Artemis and Danijela drifted off to sleep before Miro came back into the room, Danijela curled up close to Artemis their hands together. Miro stood there, looking at them both so peacefull, inside her she didn't feel peace she felt jealousy and rage. Miro was too in love with Artemis, she was the one who found him in the field but she now regreted leaving him with her sister, who now she knew he loved.

to be continued...
Back to top Go down
katjuzka

katjuzka

PostSubject: Re: Halo- New Story- Mature themes- Part 3   Halo- New Story- Mature themes- Part 3 EmptySun May 10, 2009 12:25 pm

This is so great Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Marjolein

Marjolein

Number of posts : 1616
Ôüðïò : The Netherlands
Registration date : 2008-12-19

PostSubject: Re: Halo- New Story- Mature themes- Part 3   Halo- New Story- Mature themes- Part 3 EmptySun May 10, 2009 1:08 pm

It's 'mazing, love it. (: Más Razz
Back to top Go down
xxolympiaxx
xxolympiaxx

PostSubject: Re: Halo- New Story- Mature themes- Part 3   Halo- New Story- Mature themes- Part 3 EmptySun May 10, 2009 5:05 pm

love it! i want more!!!!=D
Back to top Go down
xxolympiaxx
xxolympiaxx

PostSubject: Re: Halo- New Story- Mature themes- Part 3   Halo- New Story- Mature themes- Part 3 EmptySun May 10, 2009 5:09 pm

Exclamation Exclamation Exclamation
i just looked to the title "Halo" and remembered the song halo from Beyonce! i loooove this song!
what does halo means anyway? scratch
Back to top Go down
Imke ^^

Imke ^^

Number of posts : 38
Registration date : 2009-03-10

PostSubject: Re: Halo- New Story- Mature themes- Part 3   Halo- New Story- Mature themes- Part 3 EmptySun May 10, 2009 8:03 pm

Ooooooh a story from Emilyyyyy! Very Happy Very Happy
It sounds fantastic already! ^^
More! What a Face

Olympia; a halo is the circle you see above an angel's head! Wink I hope that was a good explanation. Laughing Laughing
Back to top Go down
xxolympiaxx
xxolympiaxx

PostSubject: Re: Halo- New Story- Mature themes- Part 3   Halo- New Story- Mature themes- Part 3 EmptyMon May 11, 2009 12:18 am

oh i got it thanks! wow! that's a great word! Smile
Back to top Go down
Emily

Emily

PostSubject: Re: Halo- New Story- Mature themes- Part 3   Halo- New Story- Mature themes- Part 3 EmptyMon May 11, 2009 3:37 am

A golden beach, blue crystal water, a warm sun. Sitting in warm strong arms.
Watching the waves crash, the white sparkles as it brakes.
Touching
Feeling the heated sand between toes.
A cool refreshing sea breeze, smelling the salt water as it stings the eyes.
Feeling the saftey from being close, time stood still
No one, nothing around.
Just you me and the beach,
The sand turns to grey as the darkness falls the water is too black to be clear now, I feel up his back, I feel things that I didn't know existed on humans. The smooth soft feathers, she's never felt this attached to someones skin. The smell of him suddenly became so sweet, a heat from an unknown object she knew it was coming from above, she looked up and saw a light and a ring. She couldn't believe her eyes she was stunned, but she didn't feel scared of the darkness, she felt the soft feathers wrap around her body, she was safe.

A hand on her chest, it felt so real, she touched his hand touching her, she felt it cooled her down from the heat she was feeling inside, she awoke he was there, looking into her green mossy eyes once again, color back in his face. She sat up he put his arms around her, a thank you she thought to herself. He didn't let go for a long time, if she didn't un-do his arms he would have held her like that forever.

It was a dream, the beach, sand, this creature he turned into, a dream.
She was somewhat thankfull, she didn't want to have to deal with the fact he was something from out of this world. “You look much better” said Dani, he nodded slightly. “I still feel tired, are you sure it's ok I am here? Where are your parents?.” A sudden panic came into her mind, she forgot her parent would be back tomorrow night from their trip to the city, how could she explain the strange man in the house? She didn't know yet.
Artemis could sence the worry. “What's wrong?” he said.

“What am I going to do with him Miro?” Dani was in the kitchen now, Artemis still in her room. “You're going to have to tell him he can't stay here”. “No Miro I can't do that, He is still very weak and I'm not sure if he'll be safe anywhere else right now” “Danijela!” said Miro “Stop acting like you're in love with this man, you don't even know him, or why he was hurt in the first place!” Danijela burst into tears, she felt a pair of warm arms around her it was Artemis, he was out of bed but that didn't worry Dani because she felt so scared and hurt about what could happen to Artemis, He let her cry in his arms until Miro got angry and walked out of the kitchen.
“It's ok, I will be fine, I will just have to find somewhere else to stay for now” , “No” that's all the words Dani could spare for now.

Artemis's warm body was no longer cold, he was cold, she was warm. “If you're feeling a little better do you want to take a walk?” Artemis nodded took Dani's hand and they walked together outside.
They didn't walk too far, but out of the site of the house and out of the site of Miro, which Dani couldn't bare to look at right now because of her lack of support. They sat on the hill, as the evening started to fall. They sat together holding each other now as a form of security. Danijela didn't know much about this man and she didn't care but she wanted to know one thing. “Artemis, how old are you?” He froze, his breath got shorter, he had to lie, but to his true love? Would he do that? He didn't know how long he was going to be in this place called Earth but he knew he wanted to be with Danijela. She didn't ask many questions, she didn't want to know what happened to him, how he got to be outside her house, but this one question he could tell she was curious.

“aha well” he cleared his throaght “ haha I'm a little older, 21” he said, he knew that's how old he was in Earth years. “Ok Artemis” Dani was satisfied with his answer she knew he wouldn't lie to her, she saved him.
Artemis turned to Danijela and held her face his thumbs softly rubbing her cheeks, she looked at him with her dark eyes, in the cold their eyes stared into each others. Dani held his hands, Artemis couldn't take the torture anymore, the torture of boundries. He knew what they both wanted, but he kept holding back, he didn't want her to get hurt if he was to return to the place he once called home, from seperate worlds he knew he had to be carefull his reasons for being on Earth were not good ones.
Back to top Go down
Marjolein

Marjolein

Number of posts : 1616
Registration date : 2008-12-19

PostSubject: Re: Halo- New Story- Mature themes- Part 3   Halo- New Story- Mature themes- Part 3 EmptyMon May 11, 2009 3:22 pm

Aww... Sad I hope it will work out between them =]
Back to top Go down
katjuzka

katjuzka

PostSubject: Re: Halo- New Story- Mature themes- Part 3   Halo- New Story- Mature themes- Part 3 EmptyMon May 11, 2009 6:33 pm

so cute
Back to top Go down
xxolympiaxx
xxolympiaxx

PostSubject: Re: Halo- New Story- Mature themes- Part 3   Halo- New Story- Mature themes- Part 3 EmptyMon May 11, 2009 8:10 pm

awww how cute!...great part!Smile
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Halo- New Story- Mature themes- Part 3   Halo- New Story- Mature themes- Part 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

Halo- New Story- Mature themes- Part 3
Page 1 of 1