Your Stories!!!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Post here your thoughts, feelings, imagination, your STORIES!!!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

NEW; Twilight In A Different Story. - Chappie 6

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Imke ^^

Imke ^^

Number of posts : 38
Ôüðïò : The Netherlands
Registration date : 2009-03-10

NEW; Twilight In A Different Story. - Chappie 6 Empty
PostSubject: NEW; Twilight In A Different Story. - Chappie 6   NEW; Twilight In A Different Story. - Chappie 6 EmptyThu May 07, 2009 12:35 am

This is just like Mar's story... an experiment. Laughing I haven't finished it but I've always wanted to write a story with vampires and other mythic creatures. Laughing Laughing
The thing is... I can't write about anything else except D'Nash. Bumping Head Laughing
But I guess you don't mind, do you? Shy
So, first I didn't know a title but I guess this one is okay. lol!

Oh and one note, after each chapter I will post one or more songs that fit to that chapter. What a Face
So I hope I can find at least one song for each chap. Laughing Laughing
Well, tell me what you think. Wink

Chapter 1

The night was young. Simply fantastic. I had the time of my life together with my friend. We danced and danced until we couldn’t feel our poor feet no more.
‘Oh my sweet God! Rosa! We’re the queens of party!’ Mirela laughed at me while holding her arm around my shoulders.
She obviously had too many beers. Yes, Mirela loved beer. A little too much if you ask me. Not that she’s alcoholic addicted to beer. But when we go out, she simply can’t get enough of it.
I was more the Bacardi or Cola Malibu kind of person. Cola Malibu was my favourite. But it was less innocent than beer. But still, I wasn’t drunk. I could pretty handle alcohol.
If I didn’t support Mirela she would fall down. She kept on laughing and talking nonsense while I was trying to find a cab at these late hours.
‘Oh Rosa! Sweetheart!’ she laughed. ‘I saw this really hot guy tonight! No seriously, he was gorgeous! As gorgeous as... beer!’ then she bursted into laughter again. Oh my gosh, if she wasn’t so skinny, she could have been this fat German woman with huge boobs. The stereotype woman who loves beer. Mirela was nothing like that.
She was exactly the type of girl who’d steal all the boy’s looks when she would pass them by. Slim body, tight butt and big boobs. Okay, the boobs were the only thing that matched with the fat German woman.

Anyway, when finally a cab stopped in front of us, I gave her some money and pushed her inside the cab. I knew the driver. It was Carlos. My neighbour. I was very thankful for him being the driver for tonight. I wouldn’t trust my drunken friend with a stranger. I knew Carlos wouldn’t touch her, not even with his fingertips. I told Mirela’s address to Carlos and he winked as he drove away.

I didn’t go with her because I live very close to the club. But after walking for a while over the pavements I regretted the decision of not going with her. My feet hurt. Bad. I really tried hard to walk normal but I felt strains of pain shooting through my toes and my ankles.
I was really abusing myself now. Oh Rosa, what do I have to do with you? I was thinking to myself. I sighed really loud and deep and kept on walking. Even at these late hours the city was alive. Madrid is always alive. 24/7.
When Mirela and I go out we always say “while the city sleeps, we rule the streets”. Not that the city is actually sleeping, just like I said, it’s always alive. But it’s a great line. It’s our life line. Not like “carpe diem” or other nonsense.

Anyhow, I was thinking of taking a shortcut. I would have to take a dark alley. But it was a short alley and I wouldn’t have to be tortured for that long. As I really couldn’t take the pain in my feet anymore, I decided to take the shortcut. I mean, what could happen there?

I walked through the alley. Even though I wasn’t scared, I still walked faster than I did before I was walking here. I mean, dark alleys in the middle of the night aren’t really comfortable and cosy. It was a fraction of second when I noticed 3 shadows in a dark corner. And I felt they were not exactly hanging out there for fun.

Chapter songs:
Atomic Kitten - Ladies Night (For their night out Laughing ) https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Hct6RmFa6ys
Beatfreakz - Somebody's Watching Me (For the shadows in the alley lol! ) https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Lh8_4qqX5bo

Last edited by Imke ^^ on Thu May 21, 2009 4:40 pm; edited 5 times in total
Back to top Go down
Hen

Hen

Number of posts : 757
Ôüðïò : Rokytnice nad Jizerou
Registration date : 2008-12-29

PostSubject: Re: NEW; Twilight In A Different Story. - Chappie 6   NEW; Twilight In A Different Story. - Chappie 6 EmptyThu May 07, 2009 2:38 pm

Nice...
Back to top Go down
katjuzka

katjuzka

Number of posts : 873
Registration date : 2009-01-01

PostSubject: Re: NEW; Twilight In A Different Story. - Chappie 6   NEW; Twilight In A Different Story. - Chappie 6 EmptyThu May 07, 2009 5:13 pm

Sounds great story Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Imke ^^

Imke ^^

PostSubject: Re: NEW; Twilight In A Different Story. - Chappie 6   NEW; Twilight In A Different Story. - Chappie 6 EmptyThu May 07, 2009 5:40 pm

Thanks girls. Very Happy
Part 2 probably coming up today. Wink
Back to top Go down
Marjolein

Marjolein

Number of posts : 1616
Registration date : 2008-12-19

PostSubject: Re: NEW; Twilight In A Different Story. - Chappie 6   NEW; Twilight In A Different Story. - Chappie 6 EmptyThu May 07, 2009 7:06 pm

Sounds cool (:
Back to top Go down
xxolympiaxx
xxolympiaxx

Number of posts : 1108
Ôüðïò : Cyprus (Greece)
Registration date : 2008-12-20

PostSubject: Re: NEW; Twilight In A Different Story. - Chappie 6   NEW; Twilight In A Different Story. - Chappie 6 EmptyThu May 07, 2009 7:17 pm

nice story and nice ongs!Wink
Back to top Go down
Imke ^^

Imke ^^

PostSubject: Re: NEW; Twilight In A Different Story. - Chappie 6   NEW; Twilight In A Different Story. - Chappie 6 EmptyThu May 07, 2009 10:03 pm

Chapter 2

A tiny bit of fear shot through me. I wasn’t really scared because I had a few trainings of self-defense in the past. But still… I wasn’t exactly prepared of three persons. Probably men. And abused feet that hurt like hell. I tried to walk with steady footsteps pass the creepy shadows.
‘Hey cupcake,’ I heard one of the shadows say. Cupcake?! Talking about bad nicknames.
I ignored him and walked on. Owww, my feet! My poor feet.
‘Hey slut, come here,’ another shadow said. Like that name works. Geez, these guys were terrible.
Then I heard footsteps behind me. Uh oh, trouble’s coming. I prepared myself. I wore high heeled shoes and the heels could stab someone’s eyes. Well… if you’d kick high enough. Maybe I could manage that move. ‘Bitch,’ I heard and felt a hand on my shoulder. I reacted immediately. I grabbed his hand and pulled him over me and threw him on the ground. Right after that I felt two arms taking hold of my throat.
‘Bad move, sweetheart,’ a man whispered in my ear. I pushed my elbow backwards into his stomach. He released me right away and so this was the opportunity for me to kick his balls. Only when I wanted to I felt a bad pain on the back of my head. I fell forwards but didn’t go unconscious. Then I felt a disastrous pain in my left side. That son of a bitch just kicked me. Hard. I moaned of pain. Then one of them pulled me up by my hair. Fuck! That hurts too! A lot!
When I gained strength I swayed my leg over the ground and tackled the bastard. Then I put my heel into his upper leg. He screamed of pain. I got my heel out of his leg and got up quickly. But not fast enough. When I turned around the last thing I saw was a baseball bat coming my way.
And that’s when everything turned to black.

I opened up my eyes slowly. The first thing I felt was a massive headache. My head was pounding. Oh and I felt a cold cloth on my forehead. Which didn’t really help the headache. When I completely had my eyes open, I examined the room I was in.
First: I was laying on a white couch.
Second: It was incredibly bright in here, it hurt my eyes.
And third: I had the feeling I wasn’t alone in this place.

Chapter song:
Stevie Wonder ft. Babyface - How Come, How Long https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=whCKZhPSJYQ
This song is about a woman being abused. Well, the story of this song isn't the same as in my story, but the point is that it's both about a woman being beaten up. Wink
Oh and sorry for the short chap. Laughing Next one will be bigger. Razz

Last edited by Imke ^^ on Thu May 07, 2009 10:12 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
katjuzka

katjuzka

PostSubject: Re: NEW; Twilight In A Different Story. - Chappie 6   NEW; Twilight In A Different Story. - Chappie 6 EmptyThu May 07, 2009 10:10 pm

You really know how to write Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Imke ^^

Imke ^^

PostSubject: Re: NEW; Twilight In A Different Story. - Chappie 6   NEW; Twilight In A Different Story. - Chappie 6 EmptyThu May 07, 2009 10:14 pm

Thank you, Katja! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Marjolein

Marjolein

PostSubject: Re: NEW; Twilight In A Different Story. - Chappie 6   NEW; Twilight In A Different Story. - Chappie 6 EmptyFri May 08, 2009 3:33 pm

'Mazing (: It's really awesome =]
Back to top Go down
xxolympiaxx
xxolympiaxx

PostSubject: Re: NEW; Twilight In A Different Story. - Chappie 6   NEW; Twilight In A Different Story. - Chappie 6 EmptyFri May 08, 2009 5:50 pm

wow i liked it too!
go on!Smile
Back to top Go down
Imke ^^

Imke ^^

PostSubject: Re: NEW; Twilight In A Different Story. - Chappie 6   NEW; Twilight In A Different Story. - Chappie 6 EmptySun May 10, 2009 10:31 pm

Yayz! Here's my new part! What a Face
This is the last part I've written so after this I have to start writing again. Laughing Laughing

Chapter 3 pretty big chap

I got up slowly, looking carefully around. Then when I stood I noticed I was standing on my bare feet. So someone must’ve taken them off. Supposedly that was a bad thing. But my feet didn’t hurt anymore. That was a good thing.
I remember last night now. Where were the three men? But I couldn’t see their faces. It was too dark for that.
So where the hell was I?
Did those men kidnap me?
Do they live here?
I couldn’t think of any more logical explanation so I prepared myself once again. Only this time much better.
Then I heard footsteps coming from another room, probably heading this way.
I looked around and saw a vase on a small closet. I grabbed the vase and pressed myself against the wall next to the closed door. When it opened I was about to throw it on the guys’ head when he already backed away. ‘Woo! Wait! Calm down!’ he yelled and held his hands protective in front of him. I waited still holding the vase above my head. Ready to throw it.
‘I’m not dangerous. I just came to see if you were already awake. Well, obviously you are,’ the guy said. I still held the vase in my hands. ‘I’ve found you knocked out in an alley,’ he explained. ‘I won’t hurt you,’ he added.
Something in his eyes told me he was telling the truth. I slowly lowered the vase and put it back on the closet. The guy sighed relieved. ‘How are you feeling?’ he asked. ‘Pretty fine, except for the headache,’ I answered. I still didn’t completely trust him. He could tell me he wouldn’t hurt me, but that wasn’t any prove. He did look cute though. But still. I didn’t trust him. Not for one tiny bit. I still didn’t know who he was and how he brought me here. And how many more lived here.
‘Are you hungry? Do you want something to eat?’ he asked. I shook my head. ‘Something to drink perhaps?’ he asked. I nodded. ‘Not quite a woman of many words, are you?’ he smiled a crooked smile that made my heart jump a little. For Christ sake, Rosa! Keep yourself together!
Well, I couldn’t deny that this man was gorgeous. More like a God.
He was pretty tall, about 1.80 metres. His hair was chestnut brown. Short, with middle sized spikes. His eyes were not very big but big enough to see they had this beautiful green colour. It was a special colour. They were only green, there wasn’t any other colour mixed with it like you see with most people. I could describe them as emerald green. And his face. It was beautiful. Like God spent a little more time on him.
Okay, that was a bit cheesy. I didn’t even like that thought. But I always wanted to say that, or at least, think that about a man. Though his face was like a baby face but still something manly was hidden inside.
And then his mouth. His lips. Good Lord. They looked like small, soft cushions. Both lips were a perfect shape. I almost forgot how to breath when I scanned every little detail of his face. And I didn’t even talk about his body. He was pretty muscled, not too much. Which made him have an immense attractive body. I felt like a piece of metal. And he was the magnet.

But still I didn’t trust him. No. Not until I knew for 100 % that I could trust him and that he wasn’t one of those men from last night. ‘Come, I’ll get you something to drink,’ he smiled. A drop-dead smile. Freaking white teeth. He must’ve been in one of those Colgate commercials. Darn. I really should learn to stop watching him!
I followed him out of the room. We immediately came in the living room. It was huge and also very bright. I don’t know if people like the three men from last night live in a house like this. I was thinking this because I felt comfortable in here. Till now, the guy didn’t do anything that seemed suspicious to me. And because he didn’t look like he would do anyone real harm. I sat down on the couch and waited for the guy to get me a drink. I examined the room again. A lot of white stuff. Apparently they like white furniture.
‘Here, drink this,’ I heard a voice behind me as I saw an arm reaching beside me. He stood behind me holding a cup of tea. ‘Thanks,’ I said and carefully took the cup in my hands. He sat down in a chair on my right and observed me when I wanted to take a sip. First I smelled it and gave a suspicious look at the guy.
He chuckled. ‘There’s nothing in it, if you were thinking that. Nothing like some sleep drink. It’s just innocent tea. Like I told you, I’ve just found you knocked out in an alley and since you didn’t have a wallet with identification with you, I couldn’t do nothing else but take you to my home. And sorry, that sounds perverted, but I didn’t do anything to you. I just laid you down on the couch and left you there,’ he explained.
‘Fair enough for me,’ I muttered and took a sip. He smiled and leant backwards into the chair. ‘What’s your name?’ I asked after a short silence. ‘Does that matter?’ he replied with his eyes closed. ‘I at least have to know the name of my rescuer,’ I said a bit playful. He grinned. ‘Mikel is your rescuer,’ he smiled.
Mikel…
‘And who was the lady in need?’ he smiled again a crooked smile. ‘Rosa,’ I answered. He kept his look on me for a while but then turned his head away. Was he shaking his head? ‘So, what was a little girl like you doing in a dark and scary alley like last night?’ he said when he turned his head back to me again.
‘First, I am NOT a little girl. I’m a grown up woman. Second, that alley wasn’t scary at all. Not even that dark. And I can take care of myself!’ I snapped at him.
‘Oh yeah, it was very obvious you took care of yourself,’ he said with an obvious tone of sarcasm. ‘All unconscious in a, I must say, sexy dress in the middle of a dark alley,’ he smiled. I blushed at the mention of my dress. I automatically pushed my dress farther over my legs. Okay, it was kind of short but I was out! ‘You are lucky that I was there otherwise… God knows what could’ve happened to you!’ he suddenly said in a very serious voice. The annoyance was gone. I should be thankful for him saving me.
‘Thank you,’ I said. ‘And now she thanks me after my speech,’ he muttered.
‘I mean it,’ I replied. ‘I really appreciate it. Most guys would just think I’m some drunken girl who passed out. And then they’d just leave me there,’ I said.
‘I’m sorry. It hasn’t been exactly a… calm night last night,’ he said and smiled again.
‘May I ask why?’ I asked carefully. Mikel sighed. ‘I have… a very busy job. With lots of night duties,’ he said.
‘Are you a cop?’ I asked curiously. He laughed. ‘Something like that,’ he answered.
‘I’m sorry, I shouldn’t be so curious. I mean, I barely know you,’ I said feeling guilty. ‘No need to be sorry. I’ve never seen people being so curious,’ he chuckled. I smiled. ‘Erm, not too be greedy but… could I have another cup, please?’ I asked. He laughed again. ‘Of course, my lady,’ he said and took my empty cup. When he went into the kitchen I blushed. This Mikel was really adorable.

We spent the afternoon talking and laughing. I really started to like Mikel. He was kind, funny and a real gentleman. But as time passed by, there was a time I had to go home.
‘Well, I think I should go back home now. I’ve been here for a pretty long time,’ I said as I put the hundreth cup of tea down. I’ve never ever drunk so much tea in one day. ‘Of course, you can’t stay here forever,’ he said with quite a sad look. I wished I could stay here forever. I really felt comfortable with him and I could chat for hours about everything. ‘Yeah, so... I’m leaving now,’ I said as I got up. ‘By the way, where did you leave my shoes?’ I remembered I woke up without my shoes on. ‘Right, let me get them,’ he nodded and went to get my shoes. It took a while as he was upstairs. Geez, where did he take them? I looked around as I didn’t really get the chance to explore the whole room. I saw some photos on a small closet. I walked to the photos and took one in my hand. I saw Mikel together with another guy. He was taller than him. He was probably his friend or his brother or something. The thing I noticed was that this guy was very handsome too. But something about Mikel attracted me. I’ve never met a guy like him before. I didn’t even know guys like him excisted!
‘Here are you shoes,’ I heard Mikel saying behind me. I put the photo down and turned around. ‘Ah, I see the lady was curious again,’ he smiled when he handed the shoes to me. ‘I hope you don’t mind,’ I said a bit embarrassed of myself. ‘No, not at all. It’s okay. Do you want to know who the people on the photos are?’ he said. I nodded. He stood beside me and took the photo I just held in my hand. ‘This is me with my best friend Basty. He lives here too but he’s not here at the moment. He’s a very chatty man who’s always out for fun. We’ve been friends for years now,’ he explained. ‘And you are not chatty, you wanted to say?’ I interruped him before he could take the next photo. ‘Why you say that?’ he laughed. ‘Because you’ve talked so much this afternoon! It was a lot of effort for my ears,’ I said. He laughed loudly. Then he just shook his head while he smiled. He took the next photo in his hand. ‘These are my parents with my younger sister,’ he said with a bit of a sad voice. And I heard that. ‘Why do you sound sad when you mention them?’ I asked before I even noticed it. I didn’t mean to ask that. ‘Well,’ he said but was then quiet for a while. ‘They don’t live anymore.’
‘None of them?’ I asked surprised. ‘No,’ he shook his head. ‘My dad died of a heart-attack, my mom died the same way and my little sister, Maria... She got missing. She was found dead in the bushes somewhere in Africa,’ he said, put the photo down and walked away from me. I was shocked. He lost his whole family. I felt really guilty for asking that question. I bit my lowerlip because I didn’t really know what to say. ‘I understand if you are feeling speechless. Many people didn’t know what to say either,’ he said as if he read my mind. ‘I... I’m sorry Mikel. I shouldn’t have asked about your family,’ I said when I walked with my shoes to the couch to put them on. ‘It’s okay, I’m glad you asked it. At least you dare to ask me. Most just wait for me to start about it. But I prefer other people asking me,’ he said and smiled a small smile. I had my shoes on and got up. ‘I really should be leaving now. It’s kinda late,’ I said, still feeling guilty. ‘Yes, it was a pleasure to meet you, Rosa,’ he said as he took my hand and gave a small kiss on the back. My heart skipped a beat. ‘And it was very nice to meet you too, Mikel,’ I said with a lot of effort. I felt dazed. ‘Goodbye,’ he smiled and opened the door for me. ‘Bye,’ I smiled back and went outside. When I walked over the path and ended up on the pavements, I turned around. The door was already closed.

Chapter song: Enrique Iglesias - Stay Here Tonight https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W3jhB9TusYs (sorry, the quality is crap xD )
Back to top Go down
xxolympiaxx
xxolympiaxx

PostSubject: Re: NEW; Twilight In A Different Story. - Chappie 6   NEW; Twilight In A Different Story. - Chappie 6 EmptyMon May 11, 2009 12:33 am

i just loooooved that part!!!
keep it like this girl!!! it's an awesome story!!Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Marjolein

Marjolein

PostSubject: Re: NEW; Twilight In A Different Story. - Chappie 6   NEW; Twilight In A Different Story. - Chappie 6 EmptyMon May 11, 2009 3:18 pm

Mikel huh? xD

It's a great part, loved it
Back to top Go down
katjuzka

katjuzka

PostSubject: Re: NEW; Twilight In A Different Story. - Chappie 6   NEW; Twilight In A Different Story. - Chappie 6 EmptyMon May 11, 2009 6:30 pm

Yeah i love this story Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Imke ^^

Imke ^^

PostSubject: Re: NEW; Twilight In A Different Story. - Chappie 6   NEW; Twilight In A Different Story. - Chappie 6 EmptyMon May 11, 2009 9:37 pm

Chapter 4

I stared outside my window to the pouring rain outside. I was sitting behind my desk on the computer. Facebook was on and a chat screen appeared. Mirela talked to me.

Mirela says:
Hey girl! How are you?

Rosa says:
Hi! I’m pretty fine, bit of a headache. What about you? Did Carlos bring you home safe?

Mirela says:
Oh God, I have a massive headache! I feel like my head is splitting into two! And I feel a bit miserable, but other than that I feel fine. And yes, I was home safe. Smile I immediately went to bed when I got home. Did you end up okay?

Rosa says:
Well, for me it took some longer before I was home. To be honest I’m home since 2 hours.

Mirela says:
Oh my God! Where were you? Did you meet a nice guy?

Rosa says:
I met more. Three in fact. But they weren’t really having nice intentions.

Mirela says:
Okay, you make me worried now. What did they do?

Rosa says:
Well, one touched me, I threw him on the ground, then someone else grabbed my throat but I kicked him in his stomach, but when I wanted to kick his balls, I got hit on my head and so I fell down. Then I tackled the guy who hit me and pushed my heel in his leg. Then when I wanted to get up, I got hit on my head with a baseball bat and that’s when I got unconscious.

Mirela says:
WHAT?! Are you sure you didn’t dream it?! OMG!

Rosa says:
No, I didn’t dream it! But I woke up in a house.

Mirela says:
Surprised

Rosa says:
But it wasn’t the house of the men! A guy found me and took me to his home and let me rest there.

Mirela says:
Really? Oh my… you are so lucky! Did you wake up that late then?

Rosa says:
Erm no… we talked a lot.. almost whole afternoon..

Mirela says:
Oooooh! You are so sneaky! xD So tell me… was he cute?

Rosa says:
To be honest.. yes, I really like him

Mirela says:
Do you have his number?! Very Happy

Rosa says:
No.. didn’t think of that Sad

Mirela says:
Awwww… you two should meet again! It seems like you can get along very well with him!

Rosa says:
Yeah, I do.. well.. I know where he lives..

Mirela says:
OMG!!!! ROSA!!! THAT’S PERFECT!! You should visit him tomorrow!!!

Rosa says:
Maybe.. maybe not..

Mirela says:
Oh come on! Apparently he is interested in you! And you are interested in him! So grab this chance! Rosa! You have been single for YEARS! You haven’t been flirting with any guy since Ricardo!

Rosa says:
Please, don’t mention him again! And I know I have been single for a long time but it doesn’t bother me that much..

Mirela says:
Rosa, let’s get serious. You have been single for 3 years. 3 YEARS! And you are effing 23 years old! 23!!!!!! You are young, you are free and you need a man! And it seems this man, who saved you from those guys, could be the perfect man for you! What’s his name?

Rosa says:
His name is Mikel..

Mirela says:
Mikel… hmmm…

Rosa says:
What?

Mirela says:
Nothing ^^ Just thinking.. But anyway, promise me you will visit his house tomorrow!

Rosa says:
I don’t even know if he’s home nor if he has time..

Mirela says:
But you HAVE to see him tomorrow! There isn’t much time left!!!

Rosa says:
Please, don’t exaggerate..

Mirela says:
I’M NOT EXAGGERATING! This is a serious case! You, young lady, need to get laid!

Rosa says:
MIRELA!!!!!!!!!!

Mirela says:
I’m just saying the truth! I simply know he will be perfect for you, and if you keep on watching men via your bloody computer you will end up as a lonely old lady with a crazy imagination!

Rosa says:
I gotta go..

Mirela says:
Promise you will visit him!

Rosa says:

Mirela says:
Promise!!

Rosa says:
I promise.. really, I promise Smile

Mirela says:
Good girl! Very Happy I’m gonna go to bed… Gonna meet up with Jason again <3 Gosh, I really like him!

Rosa says:
Haha! xD Have fun sweetie Wink

Mirela says:
And you too!! I will call you tomorrow to check if you are at Mikel’s place already! If you’re not…. You will regret.. Twisted Evil

Rosa says:
Yeah yeah… I will be there.. Byeee!

Mirela says:
Love ya!

Mirela is offline and has left the conversation.

I sighed and logged off at Facebook and shut my computer down. I put my pyjamas on and went to the bathroom to brush my teeth. While I looked in the mirror I watched myself. I couldn’t understand how a God like Mikel could like such a boring and normal person like me. I spit out the fluid toothpaste in the sink and washed my mouth.
Then I washed my face and put my hair in one braid. I switched the light off and crawled into bed. I heard the rain falling on my window. It made me feel calm although it didn’t make me sleepy. I thought about so many things. Maybe I should visit him. Probably he wasn’t even home then. But I could always try.
I closed my eyes and as I slowly drifted off to sleep my last thought was Mikel, the man of my dreams.

I can't think of a suitable chapter song for this one! Laughing Laughing
Back to top Go down
Marjolein

Marjolein

PostSubject: Re: NEW; Twilight In A Different Story. - Chappie 6   NEW; Twilight In A Different Story. - Chappie 6 EmptyTue May 12, 2009 9:24 am

Quote :
Mirela says:
I’M NOT EXAGGERATING! This is a serious case! You, young lady, need to get laid!

Haha xD

Nice chappie, liked it
Back to top Go down
katjuzka

katjuzka

PostSubject: Re: NEW; Twilight In A Different Story. - Chappie 6   NEW; Twilight In A Different Story. - Chappie 6 EmptyTue May 12, 2009 5:04 pm

So nice part Very Happy
Back to top Go down
xxolympiaxx
xxolympiaxx

PostSubject: Re: NEW; Twilight In A Different Story. - Chappie 6   NEW; Twilight In A Different Story. - Chappie 6 EmptyTue May 12, 2009 7:50 pm

love it!!!
i want more nowwwwwww!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! bounce bounce
Back to top Go down
Imke ^^

Imke ^^

PostSubject: Re: NEW; Twilight In A Different Story. - Chappie 6   NEW; Twilight In A Different Story. - Chappie 6 EmptyWed May 13, 2009 11:42 am

Today I have to tidy my room (and it's a huge mess so..) and tomorrow is my birthday so I won't be able to write a new chapter until Friday. Wink

Sorry girls. Laughing Laughing
Back to top Go down
xxolympiaxx
xxolympiaxx

PostSubject: Re: NEW; Twilight In A Different Story. - Chappie 6   NEW; Twilight In A Different Story. - Chappie 6 EmptyWed May 13, 2009 3:37 pm

xDD its ok, have a wonderful day tomorrow!! x x x
Back to top Go down
Imke ^^

Imke ^^

PostSubject: Re: NEW; Twilight In A Different Story. - Chappie 6   NEW; Twilight In A Different Story. - Chappie 6 EmptySat May 16, 2009 9:42 pm

I quickly wrote a part before the big final of Eurovision starts Laughing Laughing
I hope you like it. Razz

Chapter 5

That night I dreamt really bad. I was standing in a small, grey room. It was all empty, there wasn’t even a window or a door. I looked around me and saw nothing but grey. Then I saw smoke coming from the corners, spreading into the room. When it reached me, I smelled it. I stepped away because it smelled bad. It hurted my eyes and my throat. Then suddenly I felt my whole body glowing, it was horrible! I lifted my hands up and saw them on fire. When I woke up I yelled. I sat right up in bed and opened up my eyes. I scared the hell out of me when I saw my room. The door was on fire, my desk was on fire and the curtains next to the window were burning as well. I tried to scream but I was too shocked to do anything. I just stared at the fire, dancing around my furniture, dancing in my room. Then I closed my eyes and coughed. Both my eyes and throat hurted. I suddenly remembered the nightmare I just had. ‘Shit,’ I whispered with a sore throat as I got up and tried to find a way out. My door was covered in fire, just like my window. My heart pounded into my chest, I started to sweat, not only because of the heat but also because I panicked. I didn’t know what to do. If I’d open the door really quick there would probably more fire behind it. I could jump through the window but I was too scared to break my neck when I would drop to the ground. I tried to scream for help but noone was there. Did someone even notice my house was on fire? I sat back on my bed and cried. I would die in a crowd of fire. It felt as if my lungs couldn’t make me breathe. It felt as if they were filled with smoke. The last thing I saw was a blurry shadow flashing through the room. That’s when I felt lightheaded and I dropped down unconscious on my bed.

‘Rosa? Rosa, are you there? Rosa!’ I heard a voice saying worried. It sounded far away. I tried to open my eyes but they felt so heavy. Apparently the person who called me noticed I was awake. ‘Can you hear me?’ the person said. I opened my mouth but only a hoarse moan came out. ‘Mirela, she woke up!’ the person said. I didn’t even notice my eyes were open when I heard the mention of her name. I saw a woman looking worried at me. Then I saw a girl walking to me. ‘Oh my God, Rosa! How are you feeling?’ Mirela asked, her eyes filled with worry. I tried to speak but my voice simply refused. Probably I just needed to give my voice a rest. I just nodded and managed to pull up a small smile. Both Mirela and the woman smiled. That’s when I recognized the woman. It was my mother. ‘Oh dear, I was worried to death! I still am! I thought you would die! But this young man saved your life,’ my mom said and smiled while she caressed my cheek with her thumb. My face looked puzzled. They understood I wanted to know who. ‘He is here in the hospital. I’ll get him,’ she smiled and pressed a kiss on my forehead as she got up and walked out. ‘I thought I would lose my bestie,’ Mirela said with a sad voice. She looked down at the ground to hide her face. Did she just wipe a tear away? ‘By the way, the guy who saved you is totally hot,’ she smiled when she turned her face back to me. Right after she said that the door opened and my jaws dropped down in astonishment. ‘Hi Rosa, remember me?’ Mikel smiled as he walked inside followed by my mom.

Chapter song: Craig David - Hot Stuff hahahah Laughing Laughing
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7ddJLllHtVg
Back to top Go down
Marjolein

Marjolein

PostSubject: Re: NEW; Twilight In A Different Story. - Chappie 6   NEW; Twilight In A Different Story. - Chappie 6 EmptySun May 17, 2009 11:41 am

Tatatataaaa! Superman! Laughing Or.. Mikel xD Anyway, great part (:
Back to top Go down
katjuzka

katjuzka

PostSubject: Re: NEW; Twilight In A Different Story. - Chappie 6   NEW; Twilight In A Different Story. - Chappie 6 EmptySun May 17, 2009 1:51 pm

Great part Very Happy
Back to top Go down
xxolympiaxx
xxolympiaxx

PostSubject: Re: NEW; Twilight In A Different Story. - Chappie 6   NEW; Twilight In A Different Story. - Chappie 6 EmptySun May 17, 2009 5:46 pm

haha like it!!!
more more more!!!!!!Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: NEW; Twilight In A Different Story. - Chappie 6   NEW; Twilight In A Different Story. - Chappie 6 Empty

Back to top Go down

NEW; Twilight In A Different Story. - Chappie 6
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next