Your Stories!!!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Post here your thoughts, feelings, imagination, your STORIES!!!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

NEW; Twilight In A Different Story. - Chappie 6

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Imke ^^

Imke ^^

Number of posts : 38
Ôüðïò : The Netherlands
Registration date : 2009-03-10

NEW; Twilight In A Different Story. - Chappie 6 - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: NEW; Twilight In A Different Story. - Chappie 6   NEW; Twilight In A Different Story. - Chappie 6 - Page 2 EmptyThu May 21, 2009 4:39 pm

Chapter 6

I tried to speak but it was useless. He came closer and sat on a chair next to me. It only took one look at both Mikel and me for Mirela to understand that the guy who saved me was Mikel. ‘OH!’ she yelled with a hand in front of her mouth. ‘Erm, Sandra? Can we talk?’ she said to my mom. My mom nodded as she followed Mirela out of the room. I looked confused at the closed door. ‘Ok?’ Mikel said as he watched them leaving. ‘So, you’re really attractive for dangerous things,’ he smiled as he turned to me. I couldn’t say anything. This was too much coincidence. He couldn’t save me twice! I mean, what the hell?
I just shrugged and turned my eyes away from his gorgeous face. ‘What’s the matter?’ he asked. I opened up my mouth, pointed with my index finger into it and shrugged again. He laughed out loud. I put up a bored face, that wasn’t funny at all. ‘Oh, you,’ he smiled a crooked smile. At this moment I was happy I lost my voice because I would have gasped so loud, it would be embarrassing as hell. ‘So, I can say anything without hearing you disagreeing with me,’ he said. He seemed to like the idea a lot. I rolled my eyes, sighed deeply and turned once again my head away from him. How could I communicate with anybody now? This sucks, this REALLY sucks. ‘Isn’t the weather just great? So sunny, no clouds and veeeeery warm,’ he teased me. I still didn’t look at him and just ignored him. What an annoying man. ‘You can’t ignore me forever,’ he smiled, his arms crossed. I closed my eyes and pretended like I wanted to sleep. I felt his look burning on me. Maybe he should get some medication too. ‘You’re not sleeping,’ he said. He was really getting on my nerves now. I still didn’t respond though. ‘Oh, you can ignore me if you want. I’m not going anywhere.’
Damn him!
‘I already am,’ he said. My eyes shot wide open and I looked at him in shock. My mouth opened but I couldn’t say anything. He looked like I just busted him on a very deep secret. I saw his face turning even paler than he already was. Then I had an idea. I searched for a piece of paper and a pencil. There was a pencil on the cupboard next to me, but no paper. I imitated I was writing with the pencil on an invicible piece of paper. He got the message and went out of the room. Not even three seconds later he came back with a whole pack of paper. I looked surprised at him. How could he be so fast?
He gave one piece to me together with a magazine so I had something to put the paper on. I started writing...
How did you know that? I wasn’t saying it out loud. Or can you read minds or something?

By the way...

You’re an annoying brat.

I gave the piece of paper to him. He read it and frowned deep. ‘You did say it out loud,’ he said, still frowning. I grabbed the paper out of his hands and continued writing.
No, I didn’t! I know for sure that I was just thinking that! What did I say then?
I gave it back to him again. He read it in one second and looked at me. His frown had disappeared. ‘Damn him,’ he said. My jaws dropped down. I grabbed the paper again.
What the hell?! You can read minds?! I didn’t say that out loud! I know for 100% that I didn’t say that out loud! So, explain to me what you were doing. Or... what you CAN do.
He read it again. ‘That’s none of your business,’ he said as he got up and approached the door. I tried to scream “wait” but nothing came out. I wrote down on another piece of paper. I quickly folded it into an airplane and threw it his way. It landed right in front of his feet. Hah! I am a champion in folding and throwing paper planes. ‘I am better,’ he smiled as he picked up the paper plane from the ground. My jaws, once again, dropped down. I was SO not saying that out loud! ‘Goodbye Rosa,’ he said as he walked out of the room and closed the door. I laid there in astonishment. Mikel had a lot to explain when I would be able to talk again.

MPOV (Mikel’s Point Of View)
Okay Mikel, you are doing it all the wrong way!
Mikel had a lot to explain when I would be able to talk again.
Rosa. Damnit! She will haunt me till I will explain my gift to her! She will think I’m crazy. But I have this gift for a reason. I passed by a mirror and looked at myself. Was she really into this? This... monster?
I wonder when that little kid will come back. I hope he didn’t attack the human yet. ... HAHA! No way! He knows it will cause a lot of chaos. He’s not even able to attack little girls. He’s such a pussy.
Basty. Wait, he’s here?
I walked quickly past the many people who were walking through the hallway. They didn’t even notice me, I was way too fast for that. I came into the waiting room and saw Basty sitting with a magazine on his lap. ‘So, big bro, who’s a pussy?’ I smiled as I approached him. ‘Ah damn you and your evil mind!’ he said. He scared a woman when he threw the magazine in a rush back on the table next to him. He smiled friendly to the woman, who seemed to melt like ice-cream in the sun. I rolled my eyes as I saw other girls in the room staring at both Basty and me. We were gorgeous because of the creatures we were. But they didn’t know that. If they knew, this whole hospital would be full of chaos and murder. We would make a massacre.
‘So, how is she?’ Basty asked. ‘She is fine, she lost her voice because of the smoke and stuff. But she’ll be ok. C’mon let’s go home. Let’s see if Maria prepared our next hunt already,’ I said and I saw Basty’s eyes sparkle at the mention of “hunt”. He was hungry, I could see that. He put a lot of effort to not attack any human. But he learned to control his hunger. I could only see it in his eyes. And to be frank, I was hungry as hell too. Especially after being around Rosa for a long time. Her scent... it’s hard to resist. It’s worse than other humans.
We step into the car and Basty gave full gass as we drove away from the hospital. Rosa’s scent slowly disappeared as we drove farther from the hospital. I could breath again.

Last edited by Imke ^^ on Mon Aug 17, 2009 9:48 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
katjuzka

katjuzka

Number of posts : 873
Registration date : 2009-01-01

PostSubject: Re: NEW; Twilight In A Different Story. - Chappie 6   NEW; Twilight In A Different Story. - Chappie 6 - Page 2 EmptyThu May 21, 2009 5:05 pm

I love this story Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Marjolein

Marjolein

Number of posts : 1616
Ôüðïò : The Netherlands
Registration date : 2008-12-19

PostSubject: Re: NEW; Twilight In A Different Story. - Chappie 6   NEW; Twilight In A Different Story. - Chappie 6 - Page 2 EmptyThu May 21, 2009 7:44 pm

Hahah xD I sound stupid giggling while no one hears me xD Laughing

Loved it I love you
Back to top Go down
xxolympiaxx
xxolympiaxx

Number of posts : 1108
Ôüðïò : Cyprus (Greece)
Registration date : 2008-12-20

PostSubject: Re: NEW; Twilight In A Different Story. - Chappie 6   NEW; Twilight In A Different Story. - Chappie 6 - Page 2 EmptyThu May 21, 2009 11:53 pm

love it!
first because it has to do with Mikel
and second because it has to do with Twilight!!
yeah babe! xD
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: NEW; Twilight In A Different Story. - Chappie 6   NEW; Twilight In A Different Story. - Chappie 6 - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

NEW; Twilight In A Different Story. - Chappie 6
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2