Your Stories!!!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Post here your thoughts, feelings, imagination, your STORIES!!!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Something with a vampire.. xPart 12

Go down 
+3
xxolympiaxx
Marjolein
Hen
7 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
Hen

Hen

Number of posts : 757
Ôüðïò : Rokytnice nad Jizerou
Registration date : 2008-12-29

Something with a vampire.. xPart 12 Empty
PostSubject: Something with a vampire.. xPart 12   Something with a vampire.. xPart 12 EmptyMon Dec 29, 2008 3:22 pm

xPrologue

It was a beautiful night with thousand of stars. And of course a beautiful moon a full moon. That full moon was feeling me something special. I don’t know how to describe that feeling but it had something mysterious. I didn’t tell anyone about this because I knew people would call me crazy. Maybe I am but so what? Do you also have a feeling like this? Is it feeling great? Than keep that feeling. When I told this to a good friend of my she called me stupid and weird. She told it to all my classmates. When I saw the full moon after that I didn’t had that feeling anymore.

When I was done with school and I was searching for a job I found something. So I wrote a letter to that company. Not much later I got a invitation to come. A week later after the permission I got a letter with in it that I was accepted. I had a job. My first day I met a guy he was really kind to me. When we knew each better and I looked again at that moon I had my feeling back. What I lost 2 years…

Say if you don't like it Wink

Last edited by Hen..* on Fri May 15, 2009 7:54 pm; edited 15 times in total
Back to top Go down
Marjolein

Marjolein

Number of posts : 1616
Ôüðïò : The Netherlands
Registration date : 2008-12-19

PostSubject: Re: Something with a vampire.. xPart 12   Something with a vampire.. xPart 12 EmptyMon Dec 29, 2008 3:37 pm

It rocks Cool Más Razz
Back to top Go down
Hen

Hen

PostSubject: Re: Something with a vampire.. xPart 12   Something with a vampire.. xPart 12 EmptyMon Dec 29, 2008 3:48 pm

Hope so xD
Back to top Go down
xxolympiaxx
xxolympiaxx

Number of posts : 1108
Ôüðïò : Cyprus (Greece)
Registration date : 2008-12-20

PostSubject: Re: Something with a vampire.. xPart 12   Something with a vampire.. xPart 12 EmptyMon Dec 29, 2008 3:50 pm

nice! i want more!!!!!! bounce
Back to top Go down
Hen

Hen

PostSubject: Re: Something with a vampire.. xPart 12   Something with a vampire.. xPart 12 EmptyMon Dec 29, 2008 3:55 pm

I'll post soon as I can Wink
Back to top Go down
Dimitra
Administrator
Administrator
Dimitra

Number of posts : 1208
Ôüðïò : Thessaloniki Greece
Registration date : 2008-02-29

PostSubject: Re: Something with a vampire.. xPart 12   Something with a vampire.. xPart 12 EmptyMon Dec 29, 2008 6:00 pm

That sounds nice!!! And even better if it's with vampires!!! I'm kind of addicted to them since Twilight Embarassed
Back to top Go down
http://yourstories.heavenforum.com
Hen

Hen

PostSubject: Re: Something with a vampire.. xPart 12   Something with a vampire.. xPart 12 EmptyMon Dec 29, 2008 6:38 pm

Haha, tomorrow I go with Marjolein to Twilight.. but I like vampires since a week ago I always watch Moonlight with the hot sexy Alex O'Loughlin xD
Back to top Go down
Marjolein

Marjolein

PostSubject: Re: Something with a vampire.. xPart 12   Something with a vampire.. xPart 12 EmptyMon Dec 29, 2008 6:45 pm

I made her like that show btw xD
Back to top Go down
Hen

Hen

PostSubject: Re: Something with a vampire.. xPart 12   Something with a vampire.. xPart 12 EmptyMon Dec 29, 2008 7:22 pm

Hahah yes my mum's likes it too xD
Back to top Go down
Hen

Hen

PostSubject: Re: Something with a vampire.. xPart 12   Something with a vampire.. xPart 12 EmptyMon Dec 29, 2008 7:33 pm

Can somebody help me with the name of the girl I can't find a nice name xD
Back to top Go down
Dimitra
Administrator
Administrator
Dimitra

PostSubject: Re: Something with a vampire.. xPart 12   Something with a vampire.. xPart 12 EmptyMon Dec 29, 2008 7:36 pm

Bella xDDDDDD
Back to top Go down
Hen

Hen

PostSubject: Re: Something with a vampire.. xPart 12   Something with a vampire.. xPart 12 EmptyMon Dec 29, 2008 7:38 pm

Ok you may choose xD Audrey, Ann, Bella or Viola xD
Back to top Go down
xxolympiaxx
xxolympiaxx

Number of posts : 1108
Ôüðïò : Cyprus (Greece)
Registration date : 2008-12-20

PostSubject: Re: Something with a vampire.. xPart 12   Something with a vampire.. xPart 12 EmptyMon Dec 29, 2008 7:38 pm

haha yea!!!!! Laughing
Back to top Go down
Dimitra
Administrator
Administrator
Dimitra

PostSubject: Re: Something with a vampire.. xPart 12   Something with a vampire.. xPart 12 EmptyMon Dec 29, 2008 7:40 pm

Either Bella or Viola!!!
Back to top Go down
Hen

Hen

PostSubject: Re: Something with a vampire.. xPart 12   Something with a vampire.. xPart 12 EmptyMon Dec 29, 2008 7:42 pm

Than is it Bella ;D and her colleague Viola xD,,
Back to top Go down
Dimitra
Administrator
Administrator
Dimitra

PostSubject: Re: Something with a vampire.. xPart 12   Something with a vampire.. xPart 12 EmptyMon Dec 29, 2008 7:44 pm

Cool!!!
Back to top Go down
Hen

Hen

PostSubject: Re: Something with a vampire.. xPart 12   Something with a vampire.. xPart 12 EmptyMon Dec 29, 2008 7:49 pm

I knew it Razz xD No I didn't knew but glad you like it ;P
Back to top Go down
Hen

Hen

PostSubject: Re: Something with a vampire.. xPart 12   Something with a vampire.. xPart 12 EmptyTue Dec 30, 2008 12:21 pm

xPart 1…
“Bella!” my colleague Viola yelled to me. She was my even my colleague and my best friend. I knew she was real much more real then my old best friend. She used me I hate her. “Yes?” I walked to her she showed at the computer a picture from a band we really liked. “Look! There’s a concert soon!”. “Aaah, let’s go to that one!” I said. Our favorite band was Westlife they came to Italy to give a concert. “Good idea” someone said behind us. We both looked at him. “Ciao Mick!” I smiled. “Hey girls. Not working?” he smiled. “eeh no you see” Viola said. I smiled Viola was the boldest one from us too. I was more shy . “Do you also come with us?” I laughed. “Maybe, maybe I don’t know what Viola thinks from it”. “Do you like Westlife? I’m not in the mood for someone is coming with us who the whole time say I hate this music, what a stupid guys. Than we will kill you” Viola made fists. “We?” I asked. “Yes, we’ll kill Mick together” Viola laughed. “Maybe, I’ll help you” I was staring in the front of me. “MAYBE? You’ve too. Or we don’t go to that concert”. “If you’re first gonna kill me you can’t go to that concert because I didn’t say it was a stupid band and like that.” Mick smiled. “Yeah ok that’s true. We go to that concert and if you say that after the concert we kill you!” Viola said. Mick and Viola were looking at me what I didn’t noticed. “Bella?” Mick said. Viola started to laugh “I think she is thinking about a guy who she likes”. “And who’s the lucky one?”. “Someone” I said. I walked back to my desk and sat down on my chair. Why the hell had I think about him now?. The name of the guy begins with the M. Do you know it I guess so. His name was echoing trough my head. Mick…Mick… “What’s wrong with her?” Mick asked to Viola. “Go to ask herself I don’t know. I think it’s the love”. He walked to my desk and sat down on my desk. “Aah!” I shocked. “Hey man killer”. “I am not! Viola is haha” I laughed. “Yeah you’re right. But she is a nice girl” Mick smiled. Fine he don’t like me. After that I talked a bit with Mick it was time to go home. When I came at home I wasn’t happy anymore. I knew Mick didn’t liked me. Like I said Viola was a man killer but I couldn’t hate her for that and she knew that I like Mick. “C’mon Bella” I talked in myself. “Of course she don’t like Mick. She said is to you” I continued. After that I cooked dinner for myself I took a bath a hot long bath. When I sat in the bath the doorbell was ringing. Should I open the door or not? I did it. I only had a towel around my middle. When I opened the door there stood...

Last edited by Hen..* on Sat Jan 03, 2009 3:06 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Dimitra
Administrator
Administrator
Dimitra

PostSubject: Re: Something with a vampire.. xPart 12   Something with a vampire.. xPart 12 EmptyTue Dec 30, 2008 10:29 pm

I bet it's Mick hahahahahahhahahaha!!!! Nice part!!!
Back to top Go down
Marjolein

Marjolein

PostSubject: Re: Something with a vampire.. xPart 12   Something with a vampire.. xPart 12 EmptyTue Dec 30, 2008 10:55 pm

O, me loved it! I bet it's Mick as well Razz
Back to top Go down
Laura
Laura

Number of posts : 27
Registration date : 2008-12-17

PostSubject: Re: Something with a vampire.. xPart 12   Something with a vampire.. xPart 12 EmptyWed Dec 31, 2008 1:03 am

i have just read prologue and first part and what can I say....it's interesting I like it and I can't wait for the next part bounce bounce bounce
Back to top Go down
Hen

Hen

PostSubject: Re: Something with a vampire.. xPart 12   Something with a vampire.. xPart 12 EmptyThu Jan 01, 2009 9:24 pm

xPart 2…

“MICK” I yelled. There stood I with only a towel around my body. “What a charming welcome” Mick smiled. I looked weird at him: “Maybe”. I walked into the living room. “Something to drink?” I asked. “Sure, do you’ve tea?”. “Yeah, I’ve” while I grabbed the water boiler. When I putted the water boiler on I said: “You don’t mind if I put some clothes on right?”. Mick smiled “No of course not I’ll make the tea. Don’t make yourself rush for me”. I nodded and closed the door and soon as I could I ran upstairs. When I was in my bedroom I started to jump around in my room. Call me crazy but I was really happy that Mick stood for the door. Only a shame for me I walking downstairs in a towel. I chose some comfortable clothes that I putted on. After that I walked back downstairs. And there sat Mick on the couch with two hot steaming tea’s in front of him. He looked up and smiled when I opened the door. “Hey!” I said. “Ciao girl, welcome back”. I smiled and sat down next to him on the couch. I took a sip of my tea and we just sat there in silence. Suddenly Mick said: “Enjoying of your tea?”. “Yeah, the best tea I ever had at home. And much better tea then at the work”. Mick laughed: “Yeah you’re right”. After the tea we again sat in silence. It was weird to sit next to him even he was my best friend. We had a lot of fun but I don’t know it was different now. Should he like me? “Hey dreamer. Shall we watch a movie?” Mick asked. “Eeh Sure, what do you want to see?”. “Do you’ve Twilight? It’s one of my favorite movies!”. “Really? Mine too. So I’ve that one” I smiled. I putted he DVD in the player and turned the TV on. I sat down again next to Mick. Mick smiled and laid his arm around me and pulled me closer against him. Does he like me? Or am I dreaming?. I laid my head at his chest and smiled. “Do you know I always wanted to know how it feels to be a vampire” I said. “Haha, I don’t know how it feels. But maybe it feels great. You never know” Mick said. “Yeah, you’re right. I’ll never know how it feel”. “Heey, don’t be sad. Maybe ever you will change in a vampire. Or you know someone who is a vampire”. “Maybe, maybe”. I looked at him into his smiling face. Mick pressed a kiss on my for head “For you little vampire haha”. I started to blush. After that we focused at the movie instead of each other. After the movie I had closed my eyes and was sleeping. Mick smiled and lifted me up and carried my upstairs to my bedroom. After he laid my down at my bed he wanted to leave. “Mick?” I asked. “Yeah? Do you want to stay me here?”. “If you want”. “Of course, little vampire”. He walked back to my bed and laid down next to me. I laid my head again at his chest and Mick laid his arms around me. I closed my eyes and fell asleep again.

The next morning…

When I woke up and looked next to me I looked shocked and I said:

Last edited by Hen..* on Sat Jan 03, 2009 3:07 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Marjolein

Marjolein

PostSubject: Re: Something with a vampire.. xPart 12   Something with a vampire.. xPart 12 EmptyThu Jan 01, 2009 10:11 pm

Aww Laughing Great part
Back to top Go down
Dimitra
Administrator
Administrator
Dimitra

PostSubject: Re: Something with a vampire.. xPart 12   Something with a vampire.. xPart 12 EmptyFri Jan 02, 2009 12:32 am

I think Mick is a cute little vampire hahahahaha!!! MORE Razz
Back to top Go down
katjuzka

katjuzka

Number of posts : 873
Registration date : 2009-01-01

PostSubject: Re: Something with a vampire.. xPart 12   Something with a vampire.. xPart 12 EmptyFri Jan 02, 2009 12:38 am

I want more bounce
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Something with a vampire.. xPart 12   Something with a vampire.. xPart 12 Empty

Back to top Go down

Something with a vampire.. xPart 12
Page 1 of 5Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Your Stories!!! :: Your Stories :: Stories-
Jump to: