Your Stories!!!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Post here your thoughts, feelings, imagination, your STORIES!!!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

The Stolen Hearts ~Part 19 The End~

Go down 
+2
Dimitra
katjuzka
6 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5
AuthorMessage
Marjolein

Marjolein

Number of posts : 1616
Τόπος : The Netherlands
Registration date : 2008-12-19

The Stolen Hearts ~Part 19 The End~ - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Stolen Hearts ~Part 19 The End~   The Stolen Hearts ~Part 19 The End~ - Page 5 EmptySat Feb 20, 2010 10:18 pm

He should believe her Sad
Josie loves you egg batman
Back to top Go down
katjuzka

katjuzka

Number of posts : 873
Registration date : 2009-01-01

PostSubject: Re: The Stolen Hearts ~Part 19 The End~   The Stolen Hearts ~Part 19 The End~ - Page 5 EmptySat Feb 20, 2010 10:21 pm

Yeah he should but he didn't believe...
Back to top Go down
xxolympiaxx
xxolympiaxx

Number of posts : 1108
Τόπος : Cyprus (Greece)
Registration date : 2008-12-20

PostSubject: Re: The Stolen Hearts ~Part 19 The End~   The Stolen Hearts ~Part 19 The End~ - Page 5 EmptySun Feb 21, 2010 3:46 pm

aww poor girls..=/
Back to top Go down
katjuzka

katjuzka

PostSubject: Re: The Stolen Hearts ~Part 19 The End~   The Stolen Hearts ~Part 19 The End~ - Page 5 EmptySun Feb 21, 2010 3:47 pm

Yeah poor girl...
Back to top Go down
Dimitra
Administrator
Administrator
Dimitra

Number of posts : 1208
Τόπος : Thessaloniki Greece
Registration date : 2008-02-29

PostSubject: Re: The Stolen Hearts ~Part 19 The End~   The Stolen Hearts ~Part 19 The End~ - Page 5 EmptySun Feb 21, 2010 3:56 pm

At last he has se mind for a while even though tt I think he will fogive her >.<
She's stupid... serves her well... she don't know what she wants! *rolls eyes*
Back to top Go down
http://yourstories.heavenforum.com
katjuzka

katjuzka

PostSubject: Re: The Stolen Hearts ~Part 19 The End~   The Stolen Hearts ~Part 19 The End~ - Page 5 EmptySun Feb 21, 2010 3:58 pm

Very Happy Very Happy
Back to top Go down
katjuzka

katjuzka

PostSubject: Re: The Stolen Hearts ~Part 19 The End~   The Stolen Hearts ~Part 19 The End~ - Page 5 EmptySat Feb 27, 2010 6:26 pm

Maybe you haven't miss this story but here is new part Razz

Part 17

I was still on the beach when I saw Mikel and he were alone. I waited when he would notice me but I didn't want to talk with him. But then he notice me and he came to me. And he sat down next to me.
-I remember you so well...- Mikel said.
-Yeah I'm sure about that. I'm sorry that I hit you but I had to...- I said.
-Let's just forget that... What did you do with those stuff? Did you keep those by yourself?- He said.
-No, I didn't keep those because I sold them. I have never kept stuff which I have stole. It's our rule number one. And I mean me and my brother but sometimes I have kept.- I said.
-Btw you have nice bracelet. I saw that kind of bracelet earlier today behind my sofa.- Mikel said.
-Well this was there and Basty gave this back to me. I planned to steal some stuff from you but you came back way too early. I had to hide behind the sofa and I heard everything.- I said.
-You heard everything... Damn it... You mention Basty. How do you know him? Wait a minute... Are you his girlfriend?- Mikel said.
-I was his girlfriend but he left me. I told everything to him because of that bracelet... I love him but he doesn't believe that anymore. Well I can't blame him... I do love him and it's the truth.- I said.
-What are you going to do with stealing? I should call to police and give away you. But I won't do that.- Mikel said.
-I'm planning to stop stealing... Well I will stop stealing right now... Thank you that you don't call to police.- I said.
-I could talk to Basty because you seem to be a nice girl. And he were so happy with you... I saw it althought I didn't see you two together. But I go to home now... Take care of yourself.- Mikel said and I nodded.
Mikel left and I stayed alone. I didn't care that I was alone. Maybe it was just good idea because now I could think about everything. But then I took my phone and looked some pics from Basty. Tears came to my eyes but I didn't care about that. I let tears rolled down on my cheeks. I cried quite long before it stopped and then I went home. I took long shower and then I put my huge t-shirt on. I lay down on my bed and stared at ceiling.
Back to top Go down
Marjolein

Marjolein

PostSubject: Re: The Stolen Hearts ~Part 19 The End~   The Stolen Hearts ~Part 19 The End~ - Page 5 EmptySat Feb 27, 2010 6:42 pm

Oh poor Josie Sad
Mikel's nice for not telling the cops and for trying to talk to Basty (:
Back to top Go down
katjuzka

katjuzka

PostSubject: Re: The Stolen Hearts ~Part 19 The End~   The Stolen Hearts ~Part 19 The End~ - Page 5 EmptySat Feb 27, 2010 6:44 pm

Yeah Mikel is nice Very Happy
Back to top Go down
katjuzka

katjuzka

PostSubject: Re: The Stolen Hearts ~Part 19 The End~   The Stolen Hearts ~Part 19 The End~ - Page 5 EmptyWed Mar 03, 2010 7:25 pm

Part 18

A few days later I decided to go out finally. I went to the mall and I just walked around there. I didn't have any shopping mood at all but then I went to a cafe. When I went there I saw Basty with Mikel and Javi. I wanted to turn around and go away but I stayed. When Basty saw me he turned his head away but Mikel greeted me. I greeted him back and I bought cup of coffee. Only free table were next to them and I went there. I turned my back for them and sat down. I listen to them and I felt that someone looked at me.
-Go to talk with her... You love her and she love you.- Mikel said.
-Yes I love her but I don't know if I can trust her anymore. She stole from me... How do you know that she would love me?- Basty said.
-I met her on the beach a few days ago... And we talked about you and love. She told to me that she planned to steal from me and what there happen. You really should talk with her...- Mikel said.
-But she stole from me and lied to me!! Could you trust your girlfriend after that? I don't wanna get relationship which will based on a lie...- Basty said.
I peeked over my shoulder, and Basty looked directly to my eyes. We stared at each other for a while and Mikel winked to me. But then I turned my head away and I felt that my cheeks was red.
-Oh, and you haven't told her any lie, no matter of what kind?- Javi said.
-No, I haven't... I have been open with my stuff.- Basty said.
-You deserve a medal for ”Honest man of the year”.- Javi said.
I just shook my head and smiled a bit. He really deserved that a medal but I didn't. I didn't deseve Basty either.
-I won't take her back even I love her.- Basty said.
Tears began to roll down on my cheek and I wiped them away. I stood up and left. Someone yelled after me that I should wait, but I didn't care. I think it was Mikel but why. He didn't even know me and it was good. I wanna forget them all now totally.
Back to top Go down
Marjolein

Marjolein

PostSubject: Re: The Stolen Hearts ~Part 19 The End~   The Stolen Hearts ~Part 19 The End~ - Page 5 EmptyWed Mar 03, 2010 9:19 pm

Basty's such an ass now Suspect
Poor Josie.. Neutral
Back to top Go down
katjuzka

katjuzka

PostSubject: Re: The Stolen Hearts ~Part 19 The End~   The Stolen Hearts ~Part 19 The End~ - Page 5 EmptyWed Mar 03, 2010 9:20 pm

Yeah...
Back to top Go down
katjuzka

katjuzka

PostSubject: Re: The Stolen Hearts ~Part 19 The End~   The Stolen Hearts ~Part 19 The End~ - Page 5 EmptyFri Mar 05, 2010 10:32 pm

Part 19

Two years later I was still without Basty but I had my son. He's a bit over one year old and so cute. His name is Sebastian and he look so much like his father. Same eyes and lips with little smile. Everything is like his father have and nothing from me. But I love him so much and I mean my son. I don't know what I feel for his dad now. I haven't met him for two years. And yes Basty is his dad but he doesn't know. I have try to call and send messages to him. But he haven't answer.
One day I was on the park with Sebastian and we played with the ball. It's his favourite toy together with cars. He could play with the ball whole day and it's cute.
-Josie hey... Here you are...- I heard suddenly.
-Hey Ethan... It's so nice day now so I decided to come here with Sebastian.- I said.
-He looks more and more like his dad. Do you try to call to Basty anymore?- Ethan said.
-Yeah it's true that he look more and more like his dad... Yes I will try to call to him one more time. But I don't know when I will try.- I said.
-Let's hope that he would answer...- Ethan said.
Ethan spent whole day with us on the park. Much later I went home with Sebastian and I gave some food to him. We played a bit before I went to put him to his bed. I watched him and touched his cheek when he slept. My cute little boy and he means everything to me. I went to living room and sat down on the sofa. I took my phone and stared at it. Should I call to Basty now or later? I let myself thought about Basty. His beautiful eyes, his smile and his soft voice. Those meant everything to me two years ago and still mean. I know that we were together only about three weeks but still I love him. I have try to be with other guys after him but it didn't feel right. I have heard that also he have been alone these two years. I really hope that he could forgive me and talk with me. But maybe I hope too much and I just break my heart. But I need to try and I called to Basty. First I thought that he wouldn't answer because it lasted so long. But then he answered. Finally I heard his voice again.
-Yes?... I'm quite busy now...- Basty said.
-Finally you answer. Do you remember me?- I said.
-Josie?... Yes i remember you. Why are you calling to me?- Basty said.
-We have a son together. His name is Sebastian and he is a bit over one year old.- I said.
Back to top Go down
Laura
Laura

Number of posts : 27
Registration date : 2008-12-17

PostSubject: Re: The Stolen Hearts ~Part 19 The End~   The Stolen Hearts ~Part 19 The End~ - Page 5 EmptyFri Mar 05, 2010 10:43 pm

It was great story...but kind a strange ending...sorry but for me it feels as normal part...Hmm...Still thanks for writing it Wink
Back to top Go down
katjuzka

katjuzka

PostSubject: Re: The Stolen Hearts ~Part 19 The End~   The Stolen Hearts ~Part 19 The End~ - Page 5 EmptyFri Mar 05, 2010 10:44 pm

Thank you for the reading this my story Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Marjolein

Marjolein

PostSubject: Re: The Stolen Hearts ~Part 19 The End~   The Stolen Hearts ~Part 19 The End~ - Page 5 EmptySat Mar 06, 2010 10:54 am

Ah man, I never liked an open ending.. *sulks*
But the story was a-ma-zing <3
Thank you Katja Wink
Back to top Go down
katjuzka

katjuzka

PostSubject: Re: The Stolen Hearts ~Part 19 The End~   The Stolen Hearts ~Part 19 The End~ - Page 5 EmptySat Mar 06, 2010 1:06 pm

It was only ending which came on my mind Razz
Thank you for reading this story Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Dimitra
Administrator
Administrator
Dimitra

Number of posts : 1208
Τόπος : Thessaloniki Greece
Registration date : 2008-02-29

PostSubject: Re: The Stolen Hearts ~Part 19 The End~   The Stolen Hearts ~Part 19 The End~ - Page 5 EmptySat Mar 06, 2010 4:57 pm

Just like that??? xD
The ending was very good katja... it really made the whole story better... I think i would just prefer it if he didn't answer again *rolls eyes* but it was great!!! thanks for posting it Very Happy
Back to top Go down
http://yourstories.heavenforum.com
katjuzka

katjuzka

PostSubject: Re: The Stolen Hearts ~Part 19 The End~   The Stolen Hearts ~Part 19 The End~ - Page 5 EmptySat Mar 06, 2010 9:28 pm

Good that you liked the ending Very Happy and thank you for the reading this story Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Stolen Hearts ~Part 19 The End~   The Stolen Hearts ~Part 19 The End~ - Page 5 Empty

Back to top Go down

The Stolen Hearts ~Part 19 The End~
Page 5 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5