Your Stories!!!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Post here your thoughts, feelings, imagination, your STORIES!!!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

New Moon Movie!

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... , 11, 12, 13  Next
AuthorMessage
Dimitra
Administrator
Administrator
Dimitra

Number of posts : 1208
Τόπος : Thessaloniki Greece
Registration date : 2008-02-29

New Moon Movie! - Page 12 Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Moon Movie!   New Moon Movie! - Page 12 EmptyThu Nov 26, 2009 11:56 pm

Listen to this... amazingly hilarious xD

http://www.twifans.com/profiles/blog/show?id=2644331%3ABlogPost%3A1345360
Back to top Go down
http://yourstories.heavenforum.com
Marjolein

Marjolein

Number of posts : 1616
Τόπος : The Netherlands
Registration date : 2008-12-19

PostSubject: Re: New Moon Movie!   New Moon Movie! - Page 12 EmptyFri Nov 27, 2009 4:22 pm

Looooool lol xD
Back to top Go down
xxolympiaxx
xxolympiaxx

Number of posts : 1108
Τόπος : Cyprus (Greece)
Registration date : 2008-12-20

PostSubject: Re: New Moon Movie!   New Moon Movie! - Page 12 EmptyFri Nov 27, 2009 6:46 pm

ahahahahahaha i listened to that before and i lmao so much!!! ahahahahahahaha Laughing

guysss!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! OMG!!! O_M_G! NEW MOON WAS A M A Z I N G!!!!!!!!!!! I CAN'T EVEN SAY HOW MUCH I LOVED IT! I DIN'T CRIED BUT I WAS SOOOOOOO EXCITED I COULDN'T BREATH! CHRIS WEITZ THE DIRECTOR DID AN AMAZING JOB AND I LOVE HIM FOR MAKING IT SO CLOSE TO THE BOOK! I WANT HIM TO DIRECT BREAKING DOWN! JEEZ!!!!!!!! HE'S A JENIOUS!

AND OMG ROBERT!!!!.... I THOUGHT HE COULDN'T GET ANY HOTTER OR MORE BEATIFUL BUT I WAS WRONG! OBVIOUSLY! HE IS THE SEXIEST MAN ALIVE. PERIOD! (omg the end was...uhhhh "will you merry me Bella?" ) *faints*

KRISTEN,,,WHAT CAN I SAY?!! SHE IS MY FAVE! SHE IS MY GIRL! I FREAKIN LOVE HER!!! SHE IS THE BEST BELLA! MAN... I ACTUALLY FELT HER PAIN IN THE MOVIE! WAS SHOCKING!

TAYLOR.. OK JUST HOT! THE BOY HAS 8 PACKS WHAT MORE CAN WE SAY? xD AND HE PLAYED REALLY WELL!

OMG I LOVE THESE SERIES!!!! I SAW IT 4 TIMES AND I'M PLANING TO BUY THE DVD SO I'M GONNA WATCH 1000000 TIMES MORE!Very Happy

I CAN'T WAIT FOR ECLIPSE NOW!
Back to top Go down
katjuzka

katjuzka

Number of posts : 873
Registration date : 2009-01-01

PostSubject: Re: New Moon Movie!   New Moon Movie! - Page 12 EmptySat Nov 28, 2009 12:43 am

New Moon were good and better than Twilight...Still there were something so I can't say it would be amazing movie
Kristen were better than twilight and also my sis thinks same way...
Wolfpack were great Very Happy and hot...especially Paul
Jasper looked a bit different than he looked in twilight
Not fan of Robert/Edward
I would take Alice to my friend
Taylor were good as Jacob
I liked birthday scene Razz
Back to top Go down
Dimitra
Administrator
Administrator
Dimitra

PostSubject: Re: New Moon Movie!   New Moon Movie! - Page 12 EmptySat Nov 28, 2009 12:50 am

4 times? Oli... I'm still on the second one xD

I just saw it again today... I musta admit it was breathtaking for one more time!!! Amazing... the director did a great job... not only with the places but the way he pictured the whole situations and how he changed the appearance of the actors... he made them look more like vamps... I mean... he even made Edward have black eyes (just like it said in twilight) and he still looked gorgeous!!!

Robert's acting improved SOOOOOOOOOOO much... I truly loved how he played Edward... he looked sooooooooooo amazing.... I mean... he looked really sad... like he couldn't breathe in the scene after the party when he was kissing Bella... so like he was in pain!!! I loved his acting...

Kristen... I loved her although I wanted to see her in more scenes crying for Edward... I mean it was the best part of the movie with Kristen... where she had to prove how good an actress she is but it wasn't enough for me.

Taylor... what to say about Taylor? Breathtaking... he was so absoluteamazingly hot!!! I was drooling and swearing jacob most of the time in the movie... clapping each time he wasn't wearing a shirt xD He's a very good actor... loved his acting... when he was begging Bella not to leave... he actually managed to make me feel sad for Jacob xD

Ashley... the best actress ever... I love her... how sweet she is when she plays... and how funny she can be... "I'll come back as soon as you put the dog out" ahahahahaha... HILARIOUS... and her expresion at that time xD She the ideal for playing Alice... the best choice in the whole cast in my opinion!

And as far as the others are concerned... I loved the way Carlisle looked... so damn handsome... (and he's married damnit xD. Jackson... so funny... he said 3 lines and he made me laugh soooooooo much xD "happy... never mind" xDDDD. Kellan... mazing... even though he wasn't talking a lot AGAIN xD And then... the pack... I loved Paul... when he got mad... amazing... but I think they could have gotten someone more handsome to play Sam xD
I don't like Dakota... she's not at all how I imagined Jane... she was way too cold... I thought of Jane as a cute amazingly beautiful little girl who talk nicely but is an absolute bitch! And Dakota isn't beautiful in my opinion... at leats not as much as Jane should be! And as far as Aro is concerned... he made me laugh very much with his laughter xD I liked him!

That's all xD
Back to top Go down
xxolympiaxx
xxolympiaxx

PostSubject: Re: New Moon Movie!   New Moon Movie! - Page 12 EmptySat Nov 28, 2009 2:15 am

xD i saw it 4 times because i download it from gamato.info Razz the quality isn't that bad and i really needed to see it more times! i still want xD

i didn't notice that Edward had black eyes! where you saw that?
and oh yeah you're so right about Rob's acting! he became profecional! like WOW! omg.. i'm trying to think a scene where he played better than the other scenes but i can't think one that actually played bad! he is amazing! the perfect Edward!Very Happy

lol that was the best quote "as soon as you put the dog out" Laughing i laughed so hard! and Carlise indeed was soooo handsome! hot hot hot! Smile

as for Dakota i always loved that girl since she was five or something Very Happy and i think she played Jane perfectly Smile the only think i didn't like is that Alec had only one line to say and when he said it they didn't zoomed in his beautiful face..
Sad but nevermind, we get to see him in Breaking Dawn! Very Happy

one more think didn't you find the beginning of the movie with moon and Bella running in Italy just AMAZINGLY BREATHTAKING?? I WAS LIKE *_* Crying

and the other breathtaking scene was the passing of the months where Bella was just sitting still and lifeless on a chair and everything around her was changing except of her! AMAZING! ... and so sad Sad
Back to top Go down
Dimitra
Administrator
Administrator
Dimitra

PostSubject: Re: New Moon Movie!   New Moon Movie! - Page 12 EmptySat Nov 28, 2009 6:08 pm

Yeah... the neginning was totally THE BEST!!! I loved it!

Εννοούσα ότι έχει μαύρους κύκλους κάτω από τα μάτια... είχε όταν τον δείξανε ότι ήταν μακριά από την Bella... και όταν πήγε και βγήκε στον ήλιο στην Βολτέρρα είχε μάυρους κύκλους!

Sorry for the Greek!

I was expecting more motionless and crying from Bella... it passed too quickly with the scene you meantion!
Back to top Go down
xxolympiaxx
xxolympiaxx

PostSubject: Re: New Moon Movie!   New Moon Movie! - Page 12 EmptySat Nov 28, 2009 7:27 pm

ohhh i got it now! xD yeah even then he still was beautiful!! <3

i don't know.. that scene completed me! it was so.... SAD! and after that the nightmares..., she said "it's like a huge hole has been punched through my chest" and i really felt that too!!
Back to top Go down
Dimitra
Administrator
Administrator
Dimitra

PostSubject: Re: New Moon Movie!   New Moon Movie! - Page 12 EmptySat Nov 28, 2009 7:59 pm

The nightmares and the screaming was the best part of "I miss Edward" I really feltthe hole in my chest too... I got goose gumps xD
Back to top Go down
xxolympiaxx
xxolympiaxx

PostSubject: Re: New Moon Movie!   New Moon Movie! - Page 12 EmptySun Nov 29, 2009 2:43 am

yeah me too... the acting was great! in my opinion it couldn't be better, she's the best!
Back to top Go down
Marjolein

Marjolein

PostSubject: Re: New Moon Movie!   New Moon Movie! - Page 12 EmptySun Dec 27, 2009 10:02 pm

Hen and I saw it last Thursday.
It was a great movie, altho a handkerchief would have been enough to stop the bleeding when Bella fell with the bike.. The whole crowd was like "Oh God.. Rolling Eyes "That was actually funny Laughing
Emmett was cute when he gave Bella a huge huglet.
Alice was funny when she offended Jake xD
Sam and Emily are cute too (:
I disliked the cliff-hanger at the end batman
Back to top Go down
xxolympiaxx
xxolympiaxx

PostSubject: Re: New Moon Movie!   New Moon Movie! - Page 12 EmptyMon Dec 28, 2009 12:51 pm

lol i thought that too Mar! haha Jacob's move in that scene was funny and unnecessary! xDD
aww c'mon the end was the highlight of the whole movie!!! i was shocked at first but then i loved it, they couldn't end the movie better!
Back to top Go down
Marjolein

Marjolein

PostSubject: Re: New Moon Movie!   New Moon Movie! - Page 12 EmptyMon Dec 28, 2009 4:44 pm

The werewolves made me squeal in fear Laughing
The end was great, but I don't like it that i dunno her answer xD

I know I do, I read the books xD
Back to top Go down
xxolympiaxx
xxolympiaxx

PostSubject: Re: New Moon Movie!   New Moon Movie! - Page 12 EmptyMon Dec 28, 2009 7:39 pm

lol then what?! xDD
you know she'll say yes! Twisted Evil she would be sooooo STUPID if she didn't!
Back to top Go down
Marjolein

Marjolein

PostSubject: Re: New Moon Movie!   New Moon Movie! - Page 12 EmptyMon Dec 28, 2009 9:37 pm

Agreed xD
Back to top Go down
Marjolein

Marjolein

PostSubject: Re: New Moon Movie!   New Moon Movie! - Page 12 EmptySun Jan 10, 2010 6:11 pm

I just downloaded "New Moon: The Score" and I love it. It's only music, no singing, and it's written by Alexandre Desplat
Back to top Go down
katjuzka

katjuzka

PostSubject: Re: New Moon Movie!   New Moon Movie! - Page 12 EmptySun Jan 10, 2010 6:21 pm

I have New Moon soundtrack and I like it Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Marjolein

Marjolein

PostSubject: Re: New Moon Movie!   New Moon Movie! - Page 12 EmptySun Jan 10, 2010 6:53 pm

I only liked "No sound but the wind" by The editors Neutral
Back to top Go down
xxolympiaxx
xxolympiaxx

PostSubject: Re: New Moon Movie!   New Moon Movie! - Page 12 EmptyMon Jan 11, 2010 12:20 am

you serious Mar?? I LOVE EVERY SINGLE SONG IN THAT SOUNDTRUCK! love it love it love it! i listen to it everyday! xD
my favourite is i belong to you by Muse and violet hour by Sea Wolf! ahhhh just amazing!

i have only one Alexander's song that plays in the movie "The meadow" and it's heartbrakingly beautiful, i learnt to play it on the piano! Smile
Back to top Go down
katjuzka

katjuzka

PostSubject: Re: New Moon Movie!   New Moon Movie! - Page 12 EmptyMon Jan 11, 2010 12:25 am

Maybe I should download that the score album someday...and also Twilight's the score album
Back to top Go down
Dimitra
Administrator
Administrator
Dimitra

PostSubject: Re: New Moon Movie!   New Moon Movie! - Page 12 EmptyMon Jan 11, 2010 6:15 pm

Am I the only one who hated the soundtrack? xD It's one of the worst soundtracks I've ever heard, not to say THE worst xD I think they could hve done MUCh better with the money they had! The only listenable song for me is the one from Muse and the meadow! >.>
Back to top Go down
xxolympiaxx
xxolympiaxx

PostSubject: Re: New Moon Movie!   New Moon Movie! - Page 12 EmptyTue Jan 12, 2010 4:00 pm

really?? xD you and Mar are the only i know that didn't like it, everyone else loved it Smile i think it's better than the Twilight soundtruck.
Back to top Go down
Marjolein

Marjolein

PostSubject: Re: New Moon Movie!   New Moon Movie! - Page 12 EmptyTue Jan 12, 2010 4:26 pm

The songs in Twilight were better. The song from Muse was played there, and I love Free bird, amarican mouth, and eyes on fire, the lullaby etc. In New Moon you barely hear the songs, and I think the songs on the CD are less good compared with the ones from Twilight. Neutral

The one from Muse is nice tho, and No sound but the wind ofc. Razz

Last edited by Marjolein on Wed Jan 13, 2010 6:18 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Dimitra
Administrator
Administrator
Dimitra

PostSubject: Re: New Moon Movie!   New Moon Movie! - Page 12 EmptyTue Jan 12, 2010 5:43 pm

I agree with Mar, at least the Twilight OST had SOME songs that I could listen to like Paramore, Muse, the Lullaby and some more, the New Moon OST doesn't have any songs that could make you even imagine the scene it is played on! I wanted somngs with more emotion on the lyrics, and some rock or rock ballads too! Those are all songs that make me want to sleep, and the voices of the singers aren't the best! I've heard MANY songs that would fit better in the scenario of New Moon!
Back to top Go down
xxolympiaxx
xxolympiaxx

PostSubject: Re: New Moon Movie!   New Moon Movie! - Page 12 EmptyWed Jan 13, 2010 5:11 pm

i don't know.. i think it feets perfectly to New Moon since it's more emotional than Twilight.

i agree about Paramore though, "Decode" was waaaayyyyy better than "Meet my on the equinox" i don't like this song.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: New Moon Movie!   New Moon Movie! - Page 12 Empty

Back to top Go down

New Moon Movie!
Page 12 of 13Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... , 11, 12, 13  Next