Your Stories!!!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Post here your thoughts, feelings, imagination, your STORIES!!!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

New Moon Movie!

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 11, 12, 13  Next
AuthorMessage
Dimitra
Administrator
Administrator
Dimitra

Number of posts : 1208
Τόπος : Thessaloniki Greece
Registration date : 2008-02-29

New Moon Movie! Empty
PostSubject: New Moon Movie!   New Moon Movie! EmptySat May 30, 2009 2:40 pm

Well well well, first of all, if you don't know, the trailer will be officially shown for the first time tomorrow at the MTV Movie Awards 2009 at 9 PM don't exactly know which country's hour it is, but it will be probably shown on your local MTV channel! Also, look what I got you!!!!

http://www.twistmagazine.com/2009/05/sneak-peek-new-moon-trailer.html

A 15 seconds teaser ORIGINAl trailer!!!!!! I almost fainted!!! Enjoy girls!!!!! And scream as much as you want! Wink
Back to top Go down
http://yourstories.heavenforum.com
xxolympiaxx
xxolympiaxx

Number of posts : 1108
Τόπος : Cyprus (Greece)
Registration date : 2008-12-20

New Moon Movie! Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Moon Movie!   New Moon Movie! EmptySat May 30, 2009 3:20 pm

oh believe me when i saw it i screamed so much that all my neighbours heard me!!! Laughing
i was totally breathless!!
Back to top Go down
Hen

Hen

Number of posts : 757
Τόπος : Rokytnice nad Jizerou
Registration date : 2008-12-29

New Moon Movie! Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Moon Movie!   New Moon Movie! EmptySat May 30, 2009 5:16 pm

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

xD I wanna see it and well NOW xD
Back to top Go down
Marjolein

Marjolein

Number of posts : 1616
Τόπος : The Netherlands
Registration date : 2008-12-19

New Moon Movie! Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Moon Movie!   New Moon Movie! EmptySat May 30, 2009 8:17 pm

The teaser is too short! >.< I wanna see it bounce

Hen, will we go to watch it together again?
Back to top Go down
Hen

Hen

New Moon Movie! Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Moon Movie!   New Moon Movie! EmptySun May 31, 2009 10:04 pm

Sure we will Cool . We're going to all the Twilight movies together afro and I'll take care of that xD
Back to top Go down
katjuzka

katjuzka

Number of posts : 873
Registration date : 2009-01-01

New Moon Movie! Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Moon Movie!   New Moon Movie! EmptyMon Jun 01, 2009 3:30 pm

New Moon trailer:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dwnidftwZ_M

What do you think about it? At least i like it and can't wait to see the movie
Back to top Go down
Marjolein

Marjolein

New Moon Movie! Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Moon Movie!   New Moon Movie! EmptyMon Jun 01, 2009 7:30 pm

Yay, a longer trailer What a Face Love it What a Face And Jacob without shirt.. Oi..

Vet cool Cool
Back to top Go down
xxolympiaxx
xxolympiaxx

New Moon Movie! Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Moon Movie!   New Moon Movie! EmptyMon Jun 01, 2009 8:43 pm

the trailer is AWESOME!!!! i was totally breathless...
everything was so WOW!!!
THE BIRTHDAY PARTY WAS BETTER THAN THE BOOK!! SERIOUSLY! I WAS LIKE Shocked
THE SCENE IN THE FOREST...OME!!!!! KRISTEN DID PERFECT JOB!HER ACTING IS BETTER THAN TWILIGHT!
ROB IS SO PALE! AND EMOTIONAL...I LOVE HIM SO MUCH! HE IS SUCH A GREAT ACTOR! HE DESERVES AN OSCAR IF YOU ASK ME! Wink
TAYLOR...OMJ (oh my Jake) SHIRTLESS!!!! HE IS LIKE A BOMB!!! Laughing
THE TRANSFORAMTION INTO A WOLF WAS FREAKIN' AMAZING!!! I WAS TOTALLY SHOCKED!

i'm so excited! i can hardly wait till November! it will definitely be a loooooong summer!!! now im waiting to see the official trailer! Very Happy so excited!
i love them!!!!!!
i think i said- wrote enough!! xDD
Back to top Go down
katjuzka

katjuzka

Number of posts : 873
Registration date : 2009-01-01

New Moon Movie! Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Moon Movie!   New Moon Movie! EmptyMon Jun 01, 2009 8:51 pm

That is official trailer...at least i understand it that way but maybe they will give us more trailers later...
Back to top Go down
Marjolein

Marjolein

New Moon Movie! Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Moon Movie!   New Moon Movie! EmptyMon Jun 01, 2009 9:26 pm

Jake without shirt is eaqual to many girls sigh during teh movie I think.. Just as Edward, Emmett, jasper or James without shirt. I serious wouldn't mind haha xD
Back to top Go down
Hen

Hen

New Moon Movie! Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Moon Movie!   New Moon Movie! EmptyMon Jun 01, 2009 9:51 pm

Yuk I don't like Taylor Lautner.. But the trailer is great! Shocked
Back to top Go down
Dimitra
Administrator
Administrator
Dimitra

New Moon Movie! Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Moon Movie!   New Moon Movie! EmptyTue Jun 02, 2009 6:09 pm

The trailer is AMAZING, I totally believe that New Moon will be a lot better than Twilight as the production seems to have given more money than before so more money more abilities to do! JACOOOOOOOOOOOOOOBBBBBBBB............. emmmmmmmmmmm....... what should I say? that I watched the video 4 times in a row and every time stopped to see his.. em... muscles? He is so damm HOT!!! taylor is an amazing guy, and I say that coz not only he's amazingly handsome but also he is a very nice boy! He had the best performance of all in the mtv awards and he actually is very communicative with everyone! I looved the way they pictured the party, it's very cute, and the cake is AMAZING hehe, and mostly, about the werewolves, they made them great! I loved the way they formed them! the best picture of werewolf i've ever seen! I liked that they gave more base on the eyes and gave the actors more dark lenses so they are actually seen that they are red or butter scotch! And of course as far as I've seen acting of all actors has been improved!

Sorry for all that!!!

PS. Oly, this is the official trailer, but od course there will be more I think as in every movie most times they make 2 or even 3 trailers! Wink
Back to top Go down
Hen

Hen

New Moon Movie! Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Moon Movie!   New Moon Movie! EmptyWed Jun 03, 2009 12:12 am

It's your opinion, and I don't dare to ruin yours
Back to top Go down
xxolympiaxx
xxolympiaxx

New Moon Movie! Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Moon Movie!   New Moon Movie! EmptyWed Jun 03, 2009 12:16 am

yes that's what i meant!..but..well they said that this was not actually the official trailer because as you can see they showed us only few parts from the movie..they didn't show the voltury or anything in Italy..because obviously they haven't finished making the film yet so it's like a sneak peak!
and of course there will be more complited trailers, and those are what i'm thrilled about! Very Happy

i soooo can't wait! Jake is so beautiful and as you said Dimitra, he is such a nice boy..he is so down to earth and comunicative! and i love the way he speaks, everytime i listen to him a huge smile appears on my face!..i don't know why i just love to hear him! Laughing
Back to top Go down
xxolympiaxx
xxolympiaxx

New Moon Movie! Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Moon Movie!   New Moon Movie! EmptyThu Jun 04, 2009 2:17 pm

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C3d9LwlTkI8&eurl=http%3A%2F%2Ftwilightguide%2Ecom%2Ftg%2F2009%2F06%2F03%2Fclevver%2Dtv%2Danalysis%2Dof%2Dnew%2Dmoon%2Dtrailer%2F&feature=player_embedded

there is the proof!! ^^ Laughing
it's just a teaser trailer! so be prepared for the OFFICIAL people!!!!!!
Back to top Go down
Dimitra
Administrator
Administrator
Dimitra

New Moon Movie! Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Moon Movie!   New Moon Movie! EmptySat Jun 06, 2009 2:40 pm

I totally agree about Taylor Oly...he's so communicative, always with a smile on his face and willing to answer any question! And I read in a magazine that he would have no problem to have one of the twilight fans for his girlfriend hihi!!! I surely liked that Laughing

Yeey!!! That's great, just a teaser, I really can't wait to see more scenes from the movie!!! I hope the volturi scene will be really scary Very Happy
Back to top Go down
xxolympiaxx
xxolympiaxx

New Moon Movie! Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Moon Movie!   New Moon Movie! EmptySun Jun 07, 2009 10:45 pm

wow really??? that would be awesome!..but only if he could date me of course! Razz
btw i thought that he was dating Selena Gomez..

uh..me too!!! i'm super duper excited!!! and yeah, the volturi scene is gonna be A.M.A.Z.I.N.G!!! i have a feeling Razz
Back to top Go down
xxolympiaxx
xxolympiaxx

New Moon Movie! Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Moon Movie!   New Moon Movie! EmptyMon Jun 08, 2009 5:09 pm

OMJ!!!!! I'm melting!!!! his beauty is out of the earth!!!! girls do you still believe that he's not cute or HOT?? i mean, c'mon just look at him! <33

New Moon Movie! Jacobnewmoonthumb270x42

Bumping Head i soooooooo can't freakin' wait till the movie comes out!
November pleaseee......please hurry up!
Back to top Go down
Marjolein

Marjolein

New Moon Movie! Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Moon Movie!   New Moon Movie! EmptyMon Jun 08, 2009 6:07 pm

He is.. wow.. I have to admit.. he is simply wow..
Back to top Go down
Hen

Hen

New Moon Movie! Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Moon Movie!   New Moon Movie! EmptyTue Jun 09, 2009 9:19 am

Well, I will stay with my opinion. I don't like him he has cute face not more..
Back to top Go down
Dimitra
Administrator
Administrator
Dimitra

New Moon Movie! Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Moon Movie!   New Moon Movie! EmptyTue Jun 09, 2009 10:48 am

olyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy what have you done? I'm going to write exams in a while! What will I write???? He's so damn hot!!! Thanx for the pic!

And it's not actually sure if he dates Selena, they say they are just good friends! And he was seen going out with another girl too! I'll inform you as soon as I get a new magazine, they say all about them there hihi!
Back to top Go down
xxolympiaxx
xxolympiaxx

New Moon Movie! Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Moon Movie!   New Moon Movie! EmptyWed Jun 10, 2009 10:04 pm

hahahaaha if i were you i would have write about Taylor and trust me i would have passed my exams with A+ !!! Laughing
he truly is so HOT! i can barely breath when i'm looking at him... Jeez! his girlfriend must be so damn lucky!

and yes i would be very very greatful to you Dimitra if you informed me about him!!! i can almost say that i'm team Switzerland but i won't say it because i don't want to be like the other girls who say they're team Jacob but actually they are team Taylor..because no one would prefer Jacob than Edward.. C'MON PEOPLE!!! but Taylor..ok..i must say he has a lot of good and better points than Robert! Anywhoo they are HOT both of them!Razz

oh! and you're welcome girls.. Smile
Back to top Go down
Hen

Hen

New Moon Movie! Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Moon Movie!   New Moon Movie! EmptyThu Jun 11, 2009 11:40 am

Rolling Eyes
Back to top Go down
Marjolein

Marjolein

New Moon Movie! Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Moon Movie!   New Moon Movie! EmptyThu Jun 11, 2009 12:29 pm

Ha! And I prefer Kellan *batman-face*
Back to top Go down
Hen

Hen

New Moon Movie! Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Moon Movie!   New Moon Movie! EmptyThu Jun 11, 2009 6:55 pm

May I say Kellan Lutz is even cuter then Taylor Lautner *Drool*

For I forget I don't know which country sells the German Magazine the BRAVO but this week is there a XL-Poster from New Moon. Altough it isn't a big one but it's a New Moon poster..
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

New Moon Movie! Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Moon Movie!   New Moon Movie! Empty

Back to top Go down

New Moon Movie!
Page 1 of 13Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 11, 12, 13  Next