Your Stories!!!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Post here your thoughts, feelings, imagination, your STORIES!!!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

New story but without title! ~Part 1

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Hen

Hen

Number of posts : 757
Ôüðïò : Rokytnice nad Jizerou
Registration date : 2008-12-29

New story but without title! ~Part 1 Empty
PostSubject: New story but without title! ~Part 1   New story but without title! ~Part 1 EmptyTue Sep 28, 2010 6:28 pm

~ Part 1

Jeeze how difficult is it to understand something for a guy? Probably very difficult for example my boyfriend never understands me, why? You’re asking me? Because when I say something the never understands me, like when we’re talking about music and the subject changes, then five minutes later I say something again about that subject, he never gets it and well more things. Probably he likes another girl, well no problem. The last few weeks I didn’t like him anymore. I guess it’s better for both of us. I sighed. Sorry for this stupid beginning of the story. First I should introduce myself my name is Ania Magnovska, I’m 18 years old and live in Berlin. Actually I’m studying in Berin and is my main country Russia I’m born in Moscow, and now for study I live for two years in Berlin. I just started with the study. The study is about learning languages. What? I’ve to continue about my boyfriend? Ok, well his name Is Dmitri. He’s a nice guy but not so smart sometimes I think I stopped loving him. I know it sounds so stupid but when I arrived in Berlin I lost my feelings for him and when he calls me, I’m only annoyed to hear his voice. To be honest I want to have a new start, making new friend and maybe I’ll meet a nice German guy! Haha, no, I don’t think so. Today I’ve my first day at college. I’m curious about my new class. I heard there are a lot foreigner people at this school. But I’m really nervous to go. I hope I’ve a nice class. I sighed and got up from my chair. I got the last few things and sighed once more. I left my room and went to the metro. I had to get out at Alexander Platz. I had been there now a few times and I knew that I really liked that place. I think it would be one of my favourite places. Finally the metro arrived. I had to get in at station Potsdammer Platz it wasn’t really far with the metro. The metro was a for me a comfortable way to travel. I sat down on a chair and was looking outside into the dark of the way the metro made. When the metro stopped two stations further at Stadtmitte a really hot guy got in. Oh my God he was so cute! He had black har a bit long. He made me think about the actor from a serie I liked. The name of that actor was Ian Somerhalder. I looked at the guy, there was a seat next to me free, where he could sit but he didn’t. I was hoping that he had to get out at Alexander Platz too. After a few stations the metro arrived at Alexander Platz. I got out of the metro and walked outside and followed the signs to university. I lost the Ian look-a-like pity but enough nice other guys. I was happy that I left home early and now I was right on time at the classroom. When the bell rang, I got in the classroom and sat down beside a table. I got my books, now I had my first Spanish lesson. More and more people got in probably everybody knew each other already and the table next to me was still empty. The teacher closed the door and started with the lesson. I sighed and opened my books, everybody had someone to sit next. When the teacher was introducing himself while he was doing that suddenly the door opened. Everybody looked up, I also did and saw the Ian look-a-like standing in the door opening. My day was good again. Cause he was in my class. “Sorry, I couldn’t find the classroom” the guy said. The teacher smiled: “ No problem” “Thanks” “Aah, you can sit next to that blonde girl over there”. The guy looked at me, he nodded and sat down next to me. He looked at me once again: “Hi” he said. “Hee” I said. “What’s your name?” “Ania Magnovska, and yours?” “Damon Salvatore, nice to meet you!” he smiled again. “Nice to meet you too!” “Wait! Now I remember you again! You were in the metro before” Damon said. “Yes that was me” I smiled. “Good, shall we travel back together?” Damon asked. “Sounds nice!” “Good, we have the same classes I think? Can I see your schedule?” he asked. “Yes of course!” I got my diary and showed my diary, he did the same, and yes we had the same schedule! “Wow, we really have the same schedule!” I said a bit shocked. “Hehe, yea better for both of us. So I’ll know you a bit better”. Oh my gosh he was so cute. Weird thing his he had something over him what was mysterious. I knew that I would know it later. Soon the lesson finished, and we went to German class was an obligated subject. Serious, I never liked the German language until I arrived in Berlin. I really wanted to learn some German. You know for nice German guys. I smiled by that thought. But Damon was also very nice and a cute guy! Together we walked to the classroom and sat down next to each other again. We talked a bit when the teacher got in, we suddenly were quiet. For my feeling I knew I didn’t like this teacher. “Ok! Shut your mouth!” The teacher said. Suddenly it was really silent in the classroom. “Hello, little kids my namei s Frau Friederich” “Frau Blöd” I whispered in….

I hope you like it. If you also know a title for this story after a few parts, ideas are welcome Wink
Back to top Go down
Marjolein

Marjolein

Number of posts : 1616
Ôüðïò : The Netherlands
Registration date : 2008-12-19

PostSubject: Re: New story but without title! ~Part 1   New story but without title! ~Part 1 EmptyWed Sep 29, 2010 7:19 pm

pig I like it. And Damon/ian.. You can never miss with that guy ;D
Back to top Go down
Hen

Hen

PostSubject: Re: New story but without title! ~Part 1   New story but without title! ~Part 1 EmptyThu Sep 30, 2010 9:58 pm

You can never miss with that guy? xD what the heck do you meanwith that?? Razz

But thanks for your comment Very Happy Wink
Back to top Go down
Marjolein

Marjolein

PostSubject: Re: New story but without title! ~Part 1   New story but without title! ~Part 1 EmptyThu Sep 30, 2010 10:20 pm

Dat je nooit een fout begaat als je hem gebruikt Laughing

You're welcome chica (:
Back to top Go down
Hen

Hen

PostSubject: Re: New story but without title! ~Part 1   New story but without title! ~Part 1 EmptyWed Oct 06, 2010 4:54 pm

Hehe tuurlijk niet (A) daar is die te knap voor muahaha

But he's a bit old =(
Back to top Go down
Marjolein

Marjolein

PostSubject: Re: New story but without title! ~Part 1   New story but without title! ~Part 1 EmptyWed Oct 06, 2010 7:46 pm

Who cares? pig He's smexey, just like Allaric
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: New story but without title! ~Part 1   New story but without title! ~Part 1 Empty

Back to top Go down

New story but without title! ~Part 1
Page 1 of 1