Your Stories!!!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Post here your thoughts, feelings, imagination, your STORIES!!!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

AnImEs fOr AnImAHoLiCs (^_^)

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Dimitra
Administrator
Administrator
Dimitra

Number of posts : 1208
Τόπος : Thessaloniki Greece
Registration date : 2008-02-29

AnImEs fOr AnImAHoLiCs (^_^) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: AnImEs fOr AnImAHoLiCs (^_^)   AnImEs fOr AnImAHoLiCs (^_^) - Page 2 EmptySat Aug 29, 2009 8:43 pm

I LOVED IT!!!! It gets one of the highest marks in my anime dictionary!!!!! I so loved Yano and Takahashi!!! And..... Guess what, today on the ship on my way home, I saw a little boy who looked so much like Yano xD His hair, and he was dressed just like him, the hat and so on... and he was just 5 xD But he SO reminded me of Yano xD

Bokura Ga Ita is so the kind of animes that I like!!! I loved the romance, and the characters, and the whole concept!!!!!!!!!!!! LOVE IT!!!!
Back to top Go down
http://yourstories.heavenforum.com
xxolympiaxx
xxolympiaxx

Number of posts : 1108
Τόπος : Cyprus (Greece)
Registration date : 2008-12-20

PostSubject: Re: AnImEs fOr AnImAHoLiCs (^_^)   AnImEs fOr AnImAHoLiCs (^_^) - Page 2 EmptySun Aug 30, 2009 3:32 pm

hahaha really?? wow!i sooo wanna see him too!! xD usually when i see boys who remind me of my selebrity crashes or something i can't take my eyes off them and i make fool of myself Razz
yeah i liked the characters too but..ok i would give 7/10 on that anime! Smile
Back to top Go down
Dimitra
Administrator
Administrator
Dimitra

PostSubject: Re: AnImEs fOr AnImAHoLiCs (^_^)   AnImEs fOr AnImAHoLiCs (^_^) - Page 2 EmptySun Aug 30, 2009 4:09 pm

he was such a cutieee!!!! lol!
7? I'd give it an 8 coz it kinda sometimes reminded me of my ideal relationship!!! I'm so jealous of Takahashi xDDDDDD
Back to top Go down
xxolympiaxx
xxolympiaxx

PostSubject: Re: AnImEs fOr AnImAHoLiCs (^_^)   AnImEs fOr AnImAHoLiCs (^_^) - Page 2 EmptyMon Aug 31, 2009 6:11 pm

xD
yeah but he didn't love her as he loved his ex gf! and that was so unfair for her! i mean that's the thing that made me mad about the whole anime! he just couldn't forget her! grrr Mad
Back to top Go down
Dimitra
Administrator
Administrator
Dimitra

PostSubject: Re: AnImEs fOr AnImAHoLiCs (^_^)   AnImEs fOr AnImAHoLiCs (^_^) - Page 2 EmptyMon Aug 31, 2009 6:13 pm

What? No... he did love her... he just didn't know how to forget the love he had for his ex... he loved her very much...
Back to top Go down
xxolympiaxx
xxolympiaxx

PostSubject: Re: AnImEs fOr AnImAHoLiCs (^_^)   AnImEs fOr AnImAHoLiCs (^_^) - Page 2 EmptyMon Aug 31, 2009 6:20 pm

i don't know..he kinda piss me of! anyway, at the end he forgot her right?
Back to top Go down
Dimitra
Administrator
Administrator
Dimitra

PostSubject: Re: AnImEs fOr AnImAHoLiCs (^_^)   AnImEs fOr AnImAHoLiCs (^_^) - Page 2 EmptyMon Aug 31, 2009 6:56 pm

Yeah... he... '"turned her into a memory'"!!! And they lived happily ever after with Takahashi!!! cheers
Back to top Go down
xxolympiaxx
xxolympiaxx

PostSubject: Re: AnImEs fOr AnImAHoLiCs (^_^)   AnImEs fOr AnImAHoLiCs (^_^) - Page 2 EmptyMon Aug 31, 2009 7:08 pm

but you said he left her.. i saw the last episode and it was really sad.=/
Back to top Go down
Dimitra
Administrator
Administrator
Dimitra

PostSubject: Re: AnImEs fOr AnImAHoLiCs (^_^)   AnImEs fOr AnImAHoLiCs (^_^) - Page 2 EmptyMon Aug 31, 2009 7:17 pm

Yeah, he left to Tokyo, but if you heard it... in ep 22 I think it was, when Takahashi was talking and she said something like " Even though now we are adults, we're together..." or something like that...dunno, maybe I got it wrong now that I think about it, but hey, Yano left, and they were about to go to university, nobody told us she didn't go to the U she wanted... so... I make my own ending, and I'm sure they ended up together Very Happy
Back to top Go down
xxolympiaxx
xxolympiaxx

PostSubject: Re: AnImEs fOr AnImAHoLiCs (^_^)   AnImEs fOr AnImAHoLiCs (^_^) - Page 2 EmptyMon Aug 31, 2009 7:37 pm

awww that would be great! but wait a minute, i thought that they were only 16 years old! scratch
Back to top Go down
Dimitra
Administrator
Administrator
Dimitra

PostSubject: Re: AnImEs fOr AnImAHoLiCs (^_^)   AnImEs fOr AnImAHoLiCs (^_^) - Page 2 EmptyMon Aug 31, 2009 8:36 pm

yes, that's why I thought that she was telling the story, and now she's an adult and she's telling the story to us, that's what I understood when I heard it, but I think that Japanese are adults at 17... if I'm not mistaken... scratch Jeez that's sooo.... confusing!!!
Back to top Go down
xxolympiaxx
xxolympiaxx

PostSubject: Re: AnImEs fOr AnImAHoLiCs (^_^)   AnImEs fOr AnImAHoLiCs (^_^) - Page 2 EmptyTue Sep 01, 2009 4:16 am

lol i know!! very confusing!! xD
but i see what you said at the previous post, you said that in episode 22 she said something like "even though now we are adults we are together..." yes i saw that episode today and i didn't understand it either! so there is actually a possibility that she is telling the story to us! what else could she meant by that, right?
Back to top Go down
Dimitra
Administrator
Administrator
Dimitra

PostSubject: Re: AnImEs fOr AnImAHoLiCs (^_^)   AnImEs fOr AnImAHoLiCs (^_^) - Page 2 EmptyTue Sep 01, 2009 1:02 pm

Dunno, maybe because τα φτιάξανε όταν ήταν 16 και επειδή τα είχαν ένα χρόνο, στα 17 γίνανε ενήλικοι, και είναι ακόμα μαζί.... ξέρω γω? Πάντως εγώ είμαι σίγουρη 100% ότι στο τέλος μείνανε μαζί Very Happy
Back to top Go down
xxolympiaxx
xxolympiaxx

PostSubject: Re: AnImEs fOr AnImAHoLiCs (^_^)   AnImEs fOr AnImAHoLiCs (^_^) - Page 2 EmptyTue Sep 01, 2009 3:05 pm

xDD ναι είναι και αυτο..αλλά θυμάμαι τον Yano που της είπε- νομίζω ήταν στο ίδιο επεισόδιο- της είχε πεί κάτι σαν "θέλω να ενηλικιωθώ επιτέλους" δεν θυμάμαι ακριβώς αλλά κάτι τέτιο είπε, άρα αυτό σημαίνει ότι δεν ήταν ενήλικοι από τα 17?! ουφφ τι anime κ αυτό! Rolling Eyes
Back to top Go down
Dimitra
Administrator
Administrator
Dimitra

PostSubject: Re: AnImEs fOr AnImAHoLiCs (^_^)   AnImEs fOr AnImAHoLiCs (^_^) - Page 2 EmptyTue Sep 01, 2009 11:23 pm

μακάρι να έχεις δίκιο... αν και... ξέρεις... αποφάσισα ότι όταν τα animes, που τα πειρσσότερα που βλέπω είναι έτσι με αόριστο τέλος... εγώ θα τα φαντάζομαι πάντα ότι έχουν καλό τέλος... γιατί εξάλλου γι'αυτό τελειώνουν έτσι, δίνουν στον θεατή να σκεφτεί για πολύ καιρό ποιό θ αμπορούσε να είναι το τέλος του anime... όπως γίνεται όταν το anime έχει κακό τέλος, αλλά με την καλή έννοια xD
Back to top Go down
xxolympiaxx
xxolympiaxx

PostSubject: Re: AnImEs fOr AnImAHoLiCs (^_^)   AnImEs fOr AnImAHoLiCs (^_^) - Page 2 EmptyWed Sep 02, 2009 12:16 am

ναι σωστά όπως έγινε με το Vampire Knight αν και αυτό δεν τελείωσε σαν manga αλλά σαν anime είχε άσχημο τέλος! ...poor Zero Sad
Back to top Go down
Dimitra
Administrator
Administrator
Dimitra

PostSubject: Re: AnImEs fOr AnImAHoLiCs (^_^)   AnImEs fOr AnImAHoLiCs (^_^) - Page 2 EmptyWed Sep 02, 2009 10:49 am

Αχ... Zeroooo!!!! Το ένα manga που πήρα είχε εξώφυλλο ton Zero!! I just loved it!!! My first mangaaaaaaasssssss!!!!!!!!!
Back to top Go down
xxolympiaxx
xxolympiaxx

PostSubject: Re: AnImEs fOr AnImAHoLiCs (^_^)   AnImEs fOr AnImAHoLiCs (^_^) - Page 2 EmptyWed Sep 02, 2009 4:23 pm

I love you I love you ax.. tn latrevw!
auto to manga pou pires einai i sinexia t anime dld?
Back to top Go down
Dimitra
Administrator
Administrator
Dimitra

PostSubject: Re: AnImEs fOr AnImAHoLiCs (^_^)   AnImEs fOr AnImAHoLiCs (^_^) - Page 2 EmptyWed Sep 02, 2009 4:36 pm

Oxi, einai akoma sto anime , einai ekei pou o Zero dagkwse gia prwth fora ton Kaname!!!
Back to top Go down
xxolympiaxx
xxolympiaxx

PostSubject: Re: AnImEs fOr AnImAHoLiCs (^_^)   AnImEs fOr AnImAHoLiCs (^_^) - Page 2 EmptyFri Sep 04, 2009 6:49 pm

aaa!! dld dn einai simpliromena mangas? dld ena manga mia olokliri istoria? i einai mono parts?
Back to top Go down
Dimitra
Administrator
Administrator
Dimitra

PostSubject: Re: AnImEs fOr AnImAHoLiCs (^_^)   AnImEs fOr AnImAHoLiCs (^_^) - Page 2 EmptyFri Sep 04, 2009 9:19 pm

ee? Ka8e manga exei ena kommati ths istorias kai ena manga exei polla volumes, pou einai to ka8e vivlio legetai volume, it's kinda complicated to explain xD
Back to top Go down
xxolympiaxx
xxolympiaxx

PostSubject: Re: AnImEs fOr AnImAHoLiCs (^_^)   AnImEs fOr AnImAHoLiCs (^_^) - Page 2 EmptySat Sep 05, 2009 1:31 am

lol asto..prepi na to dw g na katalavw xD
Back to top Go down
Dimitra
Administrator
Administrator
Dimitra

PostSubject: Re: AnImEs fOr AnImAHoLiCs (^_^)   AnImEs fOr AnImAHoLiCs (^_^) - Page 2 EmptySat Sep 05, 2009 2:57 pm

Nai... mallon xD
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: AnImEs fOr AnImAHoLiCs (^_^)   AnImEs fOr AnImAHoLiCs (^_^) - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

AnImEs fOr AnImAHoLiCs (^_^)
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Your Stories!!! :: Small Talk :: Movies - Ταινίες-
Jump to: