Your Stories!!!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Post here your thoughts, feelings, imagination, your STORIES!!!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Every Dream Is a New Chapter in the Book of Out Lives!

Go down 
+4
Hen
xxolympiaxx
Marjolein
Dimitra
8 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 11, 12, 13  Next
AuthorMessage
Dimitra
Administrator
Administrator
Dimitra

Number of posts : 1208
Τόπος : Thessaloniki Greece
Registration date : 2008-02-29

Every Dream Is a New Chapter in the Book of Out Lives! Empty
PostSubject: Every Dream Is a New Chapter in the Book of Out Lives!   Every Dream Is a New Chapter in the Book of Out Lives! EmptyFri Feb 13, 2009 7:23 pm

And because every dream is a new chapter in out lives' book I'd like to make this section when whoever wants it can share with us her-his dreams!!! Feel free to say anything Wink
Back to top Go down
http://yourstories.heavenforum.com
Marjolein

Marjolein

Number of posts : 1616
Τόπος : The Netherlands
Registration date : 2008-12-19

PostSubject: Re: Every Dream Is a New Chapter in the Book of Out Lives!   Every Dream Is a New Chapter in the Book of Out Lives! EmptyFri Feb 13, 2009 9:19 pm

You don't wanna hear my dreams.. probably you'll call some institute to pick me up coz you'll think I went nuts xD
Back to top Go down
xxolympiaxx
xxolympiaxx

Number of posts : 1108
Τόπος : Cyprus (Greece)
Registration date : 2008-12-20

PostSubject: Re: Every Dream Is a New Chapter in the Book of Out Lives!   Every Dream Is a New Chapter in the Book of Out Lives! EmptySun Feb 15, 2009 4:59 am

no no tell us! i am curious!Very Happy:D
Back to top Go down
Marjolein

Marjolein

PostSubject: Re: Every Dream Is a New Chapter in the Book of Out Lives!   Every Dream Is a New Chapter in the Book of Out Lives! EmptySun Feb 15, 2009 1:41 pm

I once dreamed I had to save BigBird from James Bond, that I was alergic for my toothbrush, that Tokio Hotel changed into D'Nash and Mikel gave me a kiss on my hand there, that I had an Austin Martin DB9 and my mum woke me up.., two perversa ones with Mikel, that I escaped from the hospital with my sister before my knee operation, and we came in Alice-in-Wonderland-without-Alice, and we had to run back.. So we drove back quickly as possible and then we had to go through a building where a brides-fashion shoot was held and I had to stop cycling on the middle of the stairway otherwise I would have driven over a dress.. I woke up: Wtf?! Shocked Where the FUCK am I? Shocked *looks around* Thank GOD it's my own bedroom.. *sigh*
Back to top Go down
xxolympiaxx
xxolympiaxx

PostSubject: Re: Every Dream Is a New Chapter in the Book of Out Lives!   Every Dream Is a New Chapter in the Book of Out Lives! EmptyMon Feb 16, 2009 12:38 am

loooooooooooooooooooool
thank God all of these are not in one dream right? if they were i would say that you are crazy! hahaha
the one with Mikel is a good dream though, i saw a similar one too!Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Marjolein

Marjolein

PostSubject: Re: Every Dream Is a New Chapter in the Book of Out Lives!   Every Dream Is a New Chapter in the Book of Out Lives! EmptyMon Feb 16, 2009 1:00 pm

I would have been go crazy if they were all in one! Shocked Thank God they were not in one dream.. Laughing
Back to top Go down
Hen

Hen

Number of posts : 757
Τόπος : Rokytnice nad Jizerou
Registration date : 2008-12-29

PostSubject: Re: Every Dream Is a New Chapter in the Book of Out Lives!   Every Dream Is a New Chapter in the Book of Out Lives! EmptyMon Feb 16, 2009 2:32 pm

Tonight I dreamed about yes Mar about a sexy English teacher that we've at school. I don't know I'm dreaming every time about him creepy xD
Back to top Go down
Marjolein

Marjolein

PostSubject: Re: Every Dream Is a New Chapter in the Book of Out Lives!   Every Dream Is a New Chapter in the Book of Out Lives! EmptyMon Feb 16, 2009 9:31 pm

JAAAAAAAAAAAANOOOOOOOOOOOOOO! =]
xD Sorry
Back to top Go down
Hen

Hen

PostSubject: Re: Every Dream Is a New Chapter in the Book of Out Lives!   Every Dream Is a New Chapter in the Book of Out Lives! EmptyMon Feb 16, 2009 9:46 pm

Oh Hahaha Razz
Back to top Go down
Marjolein

Marjolein

PostSubject: Re: Every Dream Is a New Chapter in the Book of Out Lives!   Every Dream Is a New Chapter in the Book of Out Lives! EmptyTue Feb 17, 2009 3:27 pm

Last night, Katja sat in our livingroom and we were looking at pictures of me and my sisters.. It was weeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeird
Back to top Go down
Marjolein

Marjolein

PostSubject: Re: Every Dream Is a New Chapter in the Book of Out Lives!   Every Dream Is a New Chapter in the Book of Out Lives! EmptySat Feb 21, 2009 2:50 pm

Had another dream.. well, 2 actually..: I dreamed I had to help Melinda Gordon from the ghost whisperer and that everyone had forgot my bday Sad
Back to top Go down
Hen

Hen

PostSubject: Re: Every Dream Is a New Chapter in the Book of Out Lives!   Every Dream Is a New Chapter in the Book of Out Lives! EmptySat Feb 21, 2009 6:35 pm

Thursday I had a dream about that cutey sexy english teacher he gave us French Lesson xD...and Yesterday about that I wanted a new mobile phone but there were only stupid one's old one's my dad was angry xD
Back to top Go down
dora!!!

dora!!!

Number of posts : 47
Registration date : 2009-01-06

PostSubject: Re: Every Dream Is a New Chapter in the Book of Out Lives!   Every Dream Is a New Chapter in the Book of Out Lives! EmptySat Feb 21, 2009 9:09 pm

hehe!!!niceeeee!!! Very Happy that was a goood one!!! lol!
Back to top Go down
Dimitra
Administrator
Administrator
Dimitra

PostSubject: Re: Every Dream Is a New Chapter in the Book of Out Lives!   Every Dream Is a New Chapter in the Book of Out Lives! EmptyMon Feb 23, 2009 7:31 pm

Those dremas are nice girls!!! Glad you like the idea and share your dreams with us!!! It's been maaaany weeks since I last saw a dream Sad
Back to top Go down
Imke ^^

Imke ^^

Number of posts : 38
Registration date : 2009-03-10

PostSubject: Re: Every Dream Is a New Chapter in the Book of Out Lives!   Every Dream Is a New Chapter in the Book of Out Lives! EmptyTue Mar 10, 2009 11:21 pm

I have all kinds of dreams and I dream every single night! Laughing Laughing

I HAVE to tell you one random and crazy one about D'Nash xD

I was in this audience together with Mikel and Javi and in front of us was a stage with a whole crowd of men. They were talking rapidly in Spanish and Mikel, Javi and I were looking so confused at them. xD So Mikel said, 'what are they talking about? I don't understand! I'm so confused!' And then I looked at Javi and he was yelling, 'QUE? QUE? QUE? QUE?' And then the crowd of men on the stage laughed at us for not understanding them. Then Mikel went all psycho and he was going like, 'AAARGH I'M GROWING BANANAS ON IMKE!' And I was just staring confused at him and he looked at me and he started to giggle like a little girl, his voice sounded exactly like a little girl's giggle. Laughing Laughing It was creepy! xD Then Javi got up and did some weird jiggly dance and said, 'Imke! Mikel! HALLELUJAH! PRAISE BANANAS!' And he ran on the stage and all those men got mad and started yelling "mierda" at him. xD It didn't make any sense!!! Laughing Laughing Laughing
Back to top Go down
Dimitra
Administrator
Administrator
Dimitra

PostSubject: Re: Every Dream Is a New Chapter in the Book of Out Lives!   Every Dream Is a New Chapter in the Book of Out Lives! EmptyWed Mar 11, 2009 8:28 pm

Shocked Well that's what I call a weird dream xD

Well, I had a weird dream last Saturday too (not like Imke's but anyway) I was at school, and we were at math's class, and suddenly I find myself with a white Chiwawa on my hands, and asking my Maths teacher if I could keep it with me during lesson, and believe it or not he said yes... and the dog sat down quietly and we continued the lesson xD
Back to top Go down
Marjolein

Marjolein

PostSubject: Re: Every Dream Is a New Chapter in the Book of Out Lives!   Every Dream Is a New Chapter in the Book of Out Lives! EmptyWed Mar 11, 2009 10:01 pm

wtf xD I thought that I dreamed weird, but Imke beats me xD

I had a nightmare last night.. I dreamed I was forced to marry my classmate (I don't like him at all) and I was crying all the time coz I didn't want to marry him. My dad guided me to the altar, and then we were at the reception. Again I was crying, and I talked with my grandpa, aunt, niece, nephew, and I heard my mum too.. And then we went home and my mum said that my other grandma was there as well, but I hadn't seen her. 'No, she was sitting with all the older people.' and then I woke up. The first thing I did was looking at my finger to see if I saw a ring xD
Back to top Go down
xxolympiaxx
xxolympiaxx

PostSubject: Re: Every Dream Is a New Chapter in the Book of Out Lives!   Every Dream Is a New Chapter in the Book of Out Lives! EmptyThu Mar 12, 2009 1:15 am

ROFL!!!! ahahahahahaha

your dreams rock chicas!!!!! lol i can't stop laughing! Laughing
Back to top Go down
Marjolein

Marjolein

PostSubject: Re: Every Dream Is a New Chapter in the Book of Out Lives!   Every Dream Is a New Chapter in the Book of Out Lives! EmptySun Mar 29, 2009 2:26 pm

The other day I dreamed I met Laura in the toilet of my school xD It was weird.. And I had to speak English all the time Razz
Back to top Go down
Laura
Laura

Number of posts : 27
Registration date : 2008-12-17

PostSubject: Re: Every Dream Is a New Chapter in the Book of Out Lives!   Every Dream Is a New Chapter in the Book of Out Lives! EmptyWed Apr 01, 2009 3:05 pm

Marjolein wrote:
The other day I dreamed I met Laura in the toilet of my school xD It was weird.. And I had to speak English all the time Razz

You met me???? Cool Cool Cool Very good place Laughing Laughing Laughing
Back to top Go down
Hen

Hen

PostSubject: Re: Every Dream Is a New Chapter in the Book of Out Lives!   Every Dream Is a New Chapter in the Book of Out Lives! EmptyWed Apr 01, 2009 4:51 pm

Last night I dreamed that I lived in the USSR Shocked It was just creepy and I was the best friend from Jozef Stalin...
Back to top Go down
Marjolein

Marjolein

PostSubject: Re: Every Dream Is a New Chapter in the Book of Out Lives!   Every Dream Is a New Chapter in the Book of Out Lives! EmptyWed Apr 01, 2009 6:54 pm

Hahahahahahahahahahahaha! Laughing

Poor you Hen..
Back to top Go down
Hen

Hen

PostSubject: Re: Every Dream Is a New Chapter in the Book of Out Lives!   Every Dream Is a New Chapter in the Book of Out Lives! EmptyWed Apr 01, 2009 8:50 pm

I hate Stalin Sad

I wanted to dream about Max Neukrichner Cool
Back to top Go down
Marjolein

Marjolein

PostSubject: Re: Every Dream Is a New Chapter in the Book of Out Lives!   Every Dream Is a New Chapter in the Book of Out Lives! EmptyThu Apr 02, 2009 10:50 am

Way better Cool

I dreamed I was a sort of turtle and I could stay really long under water as long as I breathed trhough my nose. But there was a king looking for me and he would kill me if he found me, so I got help from other turtles and my best friend, I only don't know how he/she looked like. But I had to spin wool around a bucket and make a spider.. It was weird xD
Back to top Go down
Hen

Hen

PostSubject: Re: Every Dream Is a New Chapter in the Book of Out Lives!   Every Dream Is a New Chapter in the Book of Out Lives! EmptyThu Apr 02, 2009 1:01 pm

Mar the turtle Razz

I dreamed again about Jozef Stalin YUK Sad..But I woke up and was happy he was gone xD..And later I dreamd about Jan Kooijman Shy I lived on the set from Goede Tijden Slechte Tijden xD
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Every Dream Is a New Chapter in the Book of Out Lives!   Every Dream Is a New Chapter in the Book of Out Lives! Empty

Back to top Go down

Every Dream Is a New Chapter in the Book of Out Lives!
Page 1 of 13Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 11, 12, 13  Next