Your Stories!!!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Post here your thoughts, feelings, imagination, your STORIES!!!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Kings, Mysticisms and Betrayals Postponed

Go down 
+4
Laura
xxolympiaxx
Marjolein
Dimitra
8 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Dimitra
Administrator
Administrator
Dimitra

Number of posts : 1208
Τόπος : Thessaloniki Greece
Registration date : 2008-02-29

Kings, Mysticisms and Betrayals Postponed Empty
PostSubject: Kings, Mysticisms and Betrayals Postponed   Kings, Mysticisms and Betrayals Postponed EmptyMon Dec 22, 2008 5:09 pm

Kings, Mysticisms and Betrayals

Four friends will pass many tests in their lives. Their friendship will be tested, and they will risk loosing their lives. All of these because of their job. No, they are not FBI secret agents, basically at that times they didn’t even know that a thing like that will exist in the future. I talk about the times of great Kings and Queens, mysticisms and betrayals. At the time when normal people lived in small cottages and they were lovable whereas the rich lived in huge manors, castles and palaces, with lots of servants and the only thing they knew to do was to try to get more money, more power. Esteban, Antonio, Javier and Michael don’t know what will follow in their lives. Basically that’s something that even I myself don’t know. I just hope to have a good mood when I write so that I won’t write anything bad. So, back to the story, we are in Madrid, a Madrid different from the one we see today, Madrid of 1817.

Last edited by Dimitra on Tue Mar 10, 2009 6:44 pm; edited 6 times in total
Back to top Go down
http://yourstories.heavenforum.com
Marjolein

Marjolein

Number of posts : 1616
Τόπος : The Netherlands
Registration date : 2008-12-19

PostSubject: Re: Kings, Mysticisms and Betrayals Postponed   Kings, Mysticisms and Betrayals Postponed EmptyMon Dec 22, 2008 5:15 pm

Oeh, oeh, oeh! bounce

Me likes it Cool

MΑS Shocked
Back to top Go down
Dimitra
Administrator
Administrator
Dimitra

PostSubject: Re: Kings, Mysticisms and Betrayals Postponed   Kings, Mysticisms and Betrayals Postponed EmptyMon Dec 22, 2008 5:17 pm

Really??? Shocked Thanks!!!
More tomorrow if I find time, I haven't written many parts and I need time to make some more Razz

PS No t-word punishments here Razz
Back to top Go down
Marjolein

Marjolein

PostSubject: Re: Kings, Mysticisms and Betrayals Postponed   Kings, Mysticisms and Betrayals Postponed EmptyMon Dec 22, 2008 5:18 pm

Oky-doky (:
Back to top Go down
xxolympiaxx
xxolympiaxx

Number of posts : 1108
Τόπος : Cyprus (Greece)
Registration date : 2008-12-20

PostSubject: Re: Kings, Mysticisms and Betrayals Postponed   Kings, Mysticisms and Betrayals Postponed EmptyMon Dec 22, 2008 6:55 pm

niceeeeee!!!!
i want more!! sounds interesting! go on dimitroula!!Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Marjolein

Marjolein

PostSubject: Re: Kings, Mysticisms and Betrayals Postponed   Kings, Mysticisms and Betrayals Postponed EmptyMon Dec 22, 2008 7:02 pm

Dimitra wrote:
Really??? Shocked Thanks!!!
More tomorrow if I find time, I haven't written many parts and I need time to make some more Razz

PS No t-word punishments here Razz

Thank God! Laughing I hate those punishments! Crying
Back to top Go down
Dimitra
Administrator
Administrator
Dimitra

PostSubject: Re: Kings, Mysticisms and Betrayals Postponed   Kings, Mysticisms and Betrayals Postponed EmptyMon Dec 22, 2008 7:52 pm

Haha, me too!!!
Back to top Go down
Laura
Laura

Number of posts : 27
Registration date : 2008-12-17

PostSubject: Re: Kings, Mysticisms and Betrayals Postponed   Kings, Mysticisms and Betrayals Postponed EmptyMon Dec 22, 2008 8:29 pm

Woow sis it's AMAZING and I want more bounce bounce bounce

P.S I liked those t-word punishments because I had only one Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing
I liked to punish you or Marjolein Twisted Evil Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down
Marjolein

Marjolein

PostSubject: Re: Kings, Mysticisms and Betrayals Postponed   Kings, Mysticisms and Betrayals Postponed EmptyMon Dec 22, 2008 8:34 pm

well, Marjolein didn't at all Shocked
Back to top Go down
Dimitra
Administrator
Administrator
Dimitra

PostSubject: Re: Kings, Mysticisms and Betrayals Postponed   Kings, Mysticisms and Betrayals Postponed EmptyMon Dec 22, 2008 8:42 pm

Yeah, but I had amny punishments so I don't like it, neither does myself nor me!!!! Sooo.... no punishments at least for now Razz
Back to top Go down
Dimitra
Administrator
Administrator
Dimitra

PostSubject: Re: Kings, Mysticisms and Betrayals Postponed   Kings, Mysticisms and Betrayals Postponed EmptyThu Dec 25, 2008 9:32 pm

Part 1
Once upon a time, in the old and now forgotten neighborhoods of Madrid that in the old times were full of life and laughter, four friends were living. Friends since they were born meaning for 20 years already, friends “Today, tomorrow and forever” as they used to say. They were children of poor families whose money was enough only for the absolutely necessary stuff. It was the day that because of what will be said, their whole lives will change forever.
“Michael, please come in to help your father carry the wood to the fireplace” said Michael’s mother from the window when she saw her son coming near with his friends.
“I’m coming mother” he said and after saying goodbye to his friends he run into the house.
“Father, please, leave that to me” he said and took the woods from his father arms before he could even say anything and left them near the fireplace.
As soon as they finished their mother asked him and his sister to come to eat. When they sat on the table sadness came through Michael, always the same and the same soup every day, which you couldn’t even say it was soup, “a plate with water and salt” as his sister Maria used to call it.
“Father, me and the boys thought of something today while we were out”
“I’m listening son, I hope it won’t be a hotheadedness like the other time”
“No father, we decided to go and work to the palace”
Michael’s mother almost choked herself when she heard it.
“You mean soldiers?” Maria asked.
“Yes and no. We heard the sender of the King announcing to the plaza that the King himself is searching for a private guard after last week’s attack by “The Black Men” and after thinking about it we decided to go and see what is going on”
“Michael Hennet Sotomayor, what are you going to do is something very difficult, you must be very responsible to do it” Michael’s mother said.
“But mother, I AM responsible” Michael said while going to the sink with his plate on the hands.
“Ok, I’m going to trust you and let you go, but be aware of the difficulty and that you are alone in this” his father said.
“Thank you father” Michael said and went outside.
“Where are you going again?” his sister asked.
“My little and innocent sister, it’s now or never, I’m going to pick the others up and go to the palace” he said and closed the door behind h
im.
Back to top Go down
Marjolein

Marjolein

PostSubject: Re: Kings, Mysticisms and Betrayals Postponed   Kings, Mysticisms and Betrayals Postponed EmptyThu Dec 25, 2008 9:46 pm

And then? Shocked What will happen next? bounce
Back to top Go down
Laura
Laura

PostSubject: Re: Kings, Mysticisms and Betrayals Postponed   Kings, Mysticisms and Betrayals Postponed EmptySat Dec 27, 2008 9:27 pm

Wow it's so interesting....you stopped in wrong place and I want more bounce bounce bounce
Back to top Go down
Hen

Hen

Number of posts : 757
Τόπος : Rokytnice nad Jizerou
Registration date : 2008-12-29

PostSubject: Re: Kings, Mysticisms and Betrayals Postponed   Kings, Mysticisms and Betrayals Postponed EmptyMon Dec 29, 2008 7:57 pm

MORE ;D
Back to top Go down
Dimitra
Administrator
Administrator
Dimitra

PostSubject: Re: Kings, Mysticisms and Betrayals Postponed   Kings, Mysticisms and Betrayals Postponed EmptyTue Dec 30, 2008 10:19 pm

More in a while, I have to translate it, but I promise I'll post today!!!
Back to top Go down
Dimitra
Administrator
Administrator
Dimitra

PostSubject: Re: Kings, Mysticisms and Betrayals Postponed   Kings, Mysticisms and Betrayals Postponed EmptyWed Dec 31, 2008 12:10 am

Part 2

Esteban, Javier and Antonio had almost the same conversation with their parents who thought it was right to let their children test their luck. So they all met and headed to the palace.
“Do you think we will be accepted for the job?” Antonio asked.
“I don’t know about us, but you will be just what they ask for” said Esteban giggling.
“Aww…but it’s another thing that worries me” said Javier touching his jaw as he always did when he was thinking.
“What?” the other three asked.
“What will be the test that will lead the to the conclusion that we are capable enough to guard the king!”
“A very good question indeed” Esteban said.
“I guess they will make us fence with someone strong” Antonio thought.
“Maybe…it’s good that we know how so fence ourselves” said Michael.
“Yeah, it wasn’t for nothing all those nights of not sleeping learning how to use a sword. Thanks to Mr. Francisco.” Esteban said and smiled evilly.
“Yeah, I was the one who was caught all the time out at night s from the guards” Michael said and grimaced.
“Guys, we are here” Antonio said when they suddenly found themselves in front of an iron gate.
The four friends were coming here when they were kinds a lot. They used to play pretending to be aristocrats until a soldier came and told them to leave coz they were too noisy. They had never imagined going back there because the King had forbidden passing from there when his son was born and he was afraid of his security. And so it was, after so many years, they finally passed that gate. They all shivered and suddenly it became too cold. All four of them jumped when they heard someone calling them.
“Hey you…where are you going?” a guard asked them running to them.
“Excuse us, but we heard that the King is looking for guards and we thought we could test our luck” Antonio said.
“I see…follow me” the guard said and moved towards a door the led to the dungeons.
Everything there was wet, the walls full with mold and the echo of their footsteps was big. They went very far until they reached some stairs and they went to a big hall. All around them you could see lit up candles, and portraits of aristocrats and former Kings. On the floor was a huge red carpet with a bit gold on the edges and the ceiling was so high above your head you could barely see the small rubies in the delicate painting.
“Wait here” the guard said and moved towards a huge door on the right.
“Jus don’t tell me that the King himself will see us” Michael said with his mouth wide open from surprise.
“I don’t think so. Good Lord, what was that corridor we passed through? I shuddered while we were passing. Did you hear the mumblings that were audible from the near corridor?” Javier said.
“Yes indeed, and apart from mumblings I heard some screaming too. I think we passed the cells and the torturing rooms.” Esteban said.
“Come” the guard said and made the four of them jump again from surprise.
They went to the door that the guard had entered. They got in and the guard closed the door behind them. They all stared amazed to who was sitting at the chair in front of them.
Back to top Go down
Laura
Laura

PostSubject: Re: Kings, Mysticisms and Betrayals Postponed   Kings, Mysticisms and Betrayals Postponed EmptyWed Dec 31, 2008 12:57 am

Was there a king?????????????????
I want more bounce bounce bounce
It's so interesting that I could read it and read it
Back to top Go down
Dimitra
Administrator
Administrator
Dimitra

PostSubject: Re: Kings, Mysticisms and Betrayals Postponed   Kings, Mysticisms and Betrayals Postponed EmptyWed Dec 31, 2008 1:09 am

I'm glad you like the story so much sis!!! Shy You make me happy!!! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Marjolein

Marjolein

PostSubject: Re: Kings, Mysticisms and Betrayals Postponed   Kings, Mysticisms and Betrayals Postponed EmptyWed Dec 31, 2008 3:03 pm

ow! This reminds me of the fairy tales I'd love to read when I was a little girl.

I wanna know more as well bounce
Back to top Go down
katjuzka

katjuzka

Number of posts : 873
Registration date : 2009-01-01

PostSubject: Re: Kings, Mysticisms and Betrayals Postponed   Kings, Mysticisms and Betrayals Postponed EmptyFri Jan 02, 2009 12:39 am

I already love this story Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Dimitra
Administrator
Administrator
Dimitra

PostSubject: Re: Kings, Mysticisms and Betrayals Postponed   Kings, Mysticisms and Betrayals Postponed EmptyMon Jan 05, 2009 10:26 pm

Part 3

“Welcome, I’m Lady Francesca please, have a sit” said the woman who was sitting in the big chair behind the desk.
She was really beautiful, her hair velvet black color like the darkness in the forest at nights, curly and combed according to the style of the century. Her eyes were green and her smile even though beautiful it was also creepy. She was wearing a red dress.
“Thank you, we came to…” Antonio didn’t have enough time to finish his sentence because she cut him in the middle.
“I know very well the reason why you came here” said the Lady and looked at each of them separately.
“May I ask Miss? Will there be some kind of test by which you will test our skills?” Michael asked.
“Yes, there will be a test, excuse me for a minute please” she said and disappeared in a door behind her desk that was barely seen.
----------------------------------------------------------------
“Sir, there are some men out there…” said Lady Francesca to the man behind the door as soon as she closed it behind her but he raised his hand making her stop.
“I heard everything my dear, no need to explain, and I believe we found just what we were looking for, they are young and surely with no experience in saving matters. Do you know what to do?” asked the man and gave to the Lady 100 pounds.
“Of course sir” she said, took the money and went back to the office.
---------------------------------------------------------------------
“Gentlemen, please, follow me, you are going to take the test in a few minutes” said Lady Francesca and went out of the room.
So they went all together in the huge, cold sometimes lit and sometimes dark halls of the palace, until they got to a small yard. There, was a soldier with two swords in his hand. He went close and gave the one to Michael. Without warning he attacked. The dueling kept for many minutes and Michael almost got hurt many times. If it were a real fighting he would have gotten killed. Finally Michael managed to win. The same kept on with the other 3, Esteban was the one who won more easily than the others, Javier won but thanks to his cleverness and not his very good ability in dueling and Antonio made the dueling to a fight with bare hands where he won.
“May I talk to you for a moment please?” said the Lady and all four of them walked gasping towards her.
Back to top Go down
Marjolein

Marjolein

PostSubject: Re: Kings, Mysticisms and Betrayals Postponed   Kings, Mysticisms and Betrayals Postponed EmptyMon Jan 05, 2009 10:35 pm

Aww... I wanna read more I love you

And it serious looks like the fairytales in my books (:
Back to top Go down
katjuzka

katjuzka

Number of posts : 873
Registration date : 2009-01-01

PostSubject: Re: Kings, Mysticisms and Betrayals Postponed   Kings, Mysticisms and Betrayals Postponed EmptyMon Jan 05, 2009 11:10 pm

Me wanna more Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Dimitra
Administrator
Administrator
Dimitra

PostSubject: Re: Kings, Mysticisms and Betrayals Postponed   Kings, Mysticisms and Betrayals Postponed EmptyMon Jan 05, 2009 11:13 pm

I'm glad you truly think of it as a fairytale, I didn't know whether I could catch the sense of Fairytales Smile

More when I'll find time to translate it!!!
Back to top Go down
dora!!!

dora!!!

Number of posts : 47
Registration date : 2009-01-06

PostSubject: Re: Kings, Mysticisms and Betrayals Postponed   Kings, Mysticisms and Betrayals Postponed EmptyTue Jan 06, 2009 11:59 am

oh my godnessssssssssssssss!!!i like it i like it i like it!!

Marjolein wrote:
Aww... I wanna read more I love you

And it serious looks like the fairytales in my books (:

----) i totaly agree with you girl!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!xD Hearts
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Kings, Mysticisms and Betrayals Postponed   Kings, Mysticisms and Betrayals Postponed Empty

Back to top Go down

Kings, Mysticisms and Betrayals Postponed
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next