Your Stories!!!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Post here your thoughts, feelings, imagination, your STORIES!!!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Welcome - Καλωσήρθατε

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Dimitra
Administrator
Administrator
Dimitra

Number of posts : 1208
Τόπος : Thessaloniki Greece
Registration date : 2008-02-29

Welcome - Καλωσήρθατε Empty
PostSubject: Welcome - Καλωσήρθατε   Welcome - Καλωσήρθατε EmptyFri Dec 19, 2008 5:53 pm

Hello and welcome to the Stories Forum. I'm the administrator of the forum, my name is Dimitra and I'm a huge fan of stories. Let me inform you that there is another admin, my dear friend Laura. I'd like to inform you about this section. Well, it is about you, the newbies introducing yourselves to the others. I would really appreciate if you did it. For introducing youself, please open a new topic and write there as many information for you as you want us to know. For example your name, place, age and interests I think should be enough for a quick beginning.

Thank you,
Dimitra Wink

Καταρχήν καλωσήρθατε στο Stories Forum. Είμαι η διαχειρήστρια του φόρουμ, ονομάζομαι Δήμητρα, και είμαι τεράστια φαν οποιωνδήποτε ιστοριών μπορούν ποτέ να γραφτούν. Επίσης διαχειρίστρια είναι και η φίλη μου Laura. Να σας ενημερώσω λοιπόν για τον συγκεκριμένο τομέα. Είναι για να μπορούν νέα μέλη του φόρουμ να παρουσιαστούν. Θα το εκτιμούσα πολύ εάν το κάνατε αυτό. Για να συστηθείτε, ανοίξτε καινούριο θέμα και γράψτε εκεί όσες πληροφορίες θα θέλατε εσείς να ξέραμε για εσάς. Για παράδειγμα το όνομά σας, η ηλικία, η καταγωγή και τα ενδιφέροντά σας πιστεύω θα ήτανε αρκετά για αρχή.

Ευχαριστώ,
Δήμητρα Wink
Back to top Go down
http://yourstories.heavenforum.com

Welcome - Καλωσήρθατε
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Your Stories!!! :: Members :: Welcome - Καλωσήρθατε-
Jump to: